Graduation Summer Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thrusting, her breasts swaying, her nipples rubbing against the sheet, her fingers eagerly rubbing her clit. I wanted to last. I wanted to finish inside of Rita. So, instead of rapid pounding strokes...I made slow long strokes...each ending deep inside...holding for a moment before withdrawing, each ending stroke eliciting a satisfying moan from Chris. I loved watching Chris's pussy lips get pushed in and then drawn out as they followed every stroke of my dick.

She was close. All I could hear was grunting and gasping before the second orgasm hit her as I drove deep into her as she collapsed.

I turned to Rita as I pulled out...my dick glistening milky white with her best friend's love juices. She knew what I wanted, smiled, and got on her hands and knees next to Chris, her forehead resting on a pillow her smooth tanned bottom before me. I took up my position behind her rubbing my hands over her firm smooth butt cheeks. Her hand moving to her own clit.

"Do to me what you just did to her," as I eased my cock forward, clearing her lips and gliding smoothly... effortlessly, into her tight petite body.

It was a momentous experience as I felt Rita expanding, the tight walls of her vaginal canal snuggly grasping my hard shaft on all sides. My bare glans again sliding against her slick walls. She gasped softly into the pillow, then let out a muffled groan. I bottomed out and began gentle long thrusting...and thrusting...and thrusting. My hands grasping each butt cheek. Pulling her into me. Her fingers circling her clit. Her sensitive nipples moving across the sheets. I was close and she knew it.

"Wait for me...I'm almost there," she gasped, as I slowed.

Moments later a loud growl filled the room as her smooth walls clamped down on my dick as I plunged in deep and my balls erupted with a loud groan of my own. Filling her once more as we both collapsed panting.

I rolled to my left as Rita stretched out long and languid like a lazy cat as she smiled back with a satisfying grin. Chris cuddled to my right as we each basked in our own afterglow as we all expressed our love for each other.

A final group shower followed before dressing. We each giggled as we took a final look at the rumpled and spotted bedsheets before heading out the door, knowing that we would be back.

..................

The next few weeks were busy for each of them as they prepared to leave. We still got together on the two remaining Fridays, Saturdays, and Sunday afternoons: movies, golf, bowling, the pond, and of course time at 'Our Spot', fortunately the weather cooperated.

I think those next few weeks before they went off to school were easy for us as it wasn't all about the love we shared; we were already best friends, and 'yes' we did love each other. Our sex, our lovemaking, was about passion, about enjoyment and pleasure in each other with no overtones or demands about commitment. We knew that soon we were each going off to another world with new experiences that we would eventually share. We also knew that the bond that had been created between us this summer was strong and that no matter what happened during the upcoming school year, we would be back next summer... to continue... older... wiser... more connected... and more in love.

The next time we visited the motel was the Saturday before each of them were heading off to school that following Monday. I had gone to the motel earlier that day and checked in. There was no drama leading up to it. We all knew what was going to transpire that evening. As I picked them up at Rita's, they both looked as spectacular as before. Thinking back... their moms had to know something was going on... moms sort of pick up on things like that, but nothing was said.

Chris had joked that perhaps we should set the bedside alarm clock... just in case. Accidently falling asleep after our activities, waking in the wee hours of the morning, and having to explain what to parents the 'what and where'. We did.

We spent the next six hours in complete and unadulterated bliss. The slowness and tenderness of our love making surpassed all of our previous sessions. A couple of showers. 'Yes' there were tears, and many... many 'I love you's'. We all knew that not only did we love each other... we were IN LOVE with each other.

We decided not to get together the next day, as each of them would be busy getting ready. We also felt like saying 'goodbye' here, after our love making would be best, as a Sunday 'goodbye' would be anticlimactic.

There would be breaks over the coming school year when we could get together and then all of next summer. We also knew this wasn't a real "Goodbye" just a farewell... a temporary parting between friends until we meet again. Still, it was hard, after spending the whole summer together... intimately growing... bonding... loving. We also knew this wouldn't be the last time we would be in this motel room.

The short drive to Rita's house was quiet. Embracing and kissing each of them on the doorstep before heading home was emotional for all. Rita had quietly asked if I wanted to drive down with her parents to help her move in...I declined. She smiled as she gently kissed my tear streaked cheek and understood.

Au revoir my love.

Man... what a graduation summer!!

...........

Dear dedicated readers,

This is the final chapter in 'Graduation Summer'. It has been a labor of love. I cannot express how deeply humbling it has been for me to read your supportive comments. To be honored by those of you who have chosen to 'Follow' me, and to add the growing number of chapters to your own 'Favorites'. It was something I never - ever expected. Like I said in the opening to chapter 1, I am an engineer, used to writing technical stuff. This was a new and wonderful experience for me.

Love you all!!