Graduation Summer Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was thinking of jumping into the bathroom to clean your stuff off me; but, it feels kind of nice. Your stuff oozing out of me. Down my butt," Rita giggled.

"So, did you like our surprises? Both of them?" Rita asked as she propped herself up smiling as she rested her hand on my chest, twirling her fingers through my chest hair. Chris, propping herself up on my other side and did the same. Now I had a firm breast pressing on each side as I rubbed my hands over each of their bare backs and smooth bottoms. So many things going through my brain.

"First question is, where are we?"

"You...are in a motel room. Laying between your two naked girlfriends. Who you have just made love to. Who you just filled with your cum," grinned Chris.

"We are in the motel just across from the bowling alley in town," Rita explained.

"But the drive. It seemed like we were quite a ways away."

"All part of the mystery and fun. Blindfold you, drive around for a bit, tease, and play... get you all primed for our surprises," Chris added smiling.

"We checked us in this afternoon and got the key," Rita continued, "Then went to my place to do some final 'girl' stuff."

"So, how long have you been planning this?"

"A couple of weeks," Rita added, "We wanted the second part of our surprise to be something very special for all of us. Wanted it be private, and comfortable, with no chance of being interrupted."

"And where we could take our time," Chris added, "And, yes, we're on the Pill. We both went on it about four weeks ago but wanted to make sure everything was working and that there was no chance of an accident"

"It was our mom's idea," Rita added.

I listened in amazement at they each described their conversations with their moms: the visit to the doctor's office, starting the Pill, wanting to wait until everything was ready, having Chris be the first one for me to do it with her.

"It's kind of a hard thing to accept. I mean with a condom there is a physical barrier that keeps my stuff from getting inside of you. I know the Pill is really reliable and all that."

"One last thing...remember we said we just finished our periods earlier this week. So we are in a safe part of our cycle. We can't get pregnant," Chris added.

"So, did you like it...? I mean without a condom?" Chis asked as her hand moved down below my navel to brush though my matted pubes.

"It felt incredible. I could feel everything inside of each of you as I penetrated and then moved in and out. It's why I went so slow...I wanted to really feel you...to feel the softness...the smoothness as I moved in and out."

Now I had two hands down there...one massaging my balls and one around the rim.

"I think he's getting ready for round two," I heard Chris giggle.

"Why don't we take a quick shower first?" Rita asked, "I want to start out again...fresh."

"It will be another first for all of us...taking a shower together," Chris giggled.

Thanks to the virility of being a teenager, I was getting hard again.

It was a decent sized shower stall that would have easily fit two. Three was going to be fun.

Once the water temperature was OK we all stepped in and got an initial rinse. My hardening dick sticking out would drag along hips and butt cheeks. They each giggled at the contact. There were also firm breasts rubbing against my arms and back. Chris grinned as she handed me the bar of soap and turned her back to me to face Rita. I soaped Chris's back before my hands moved between her butt cheeks and across the tight rose bud. She let out a little gasp. As I moved closer to slide my chest across her soapy back, my dick sandwiched between her firm butt cheeks, I reached around to her breasts only to find Rita's hands already there. I looked over Chris's shoulder and she smiled back.

"Here, you do this one and I'll do this one," as she guided my right hand to Chris's right breast.

Chris was resting her head on my shoulder with her eyes closed as Rita and I slid our hands over Chris's soap covered breasts. My left hand circled around over her hip to find her soft matted pubic hair as I soaped up her bush. She shifted her weight to open her legs a bit to give me more access as my fingers slipped between her lips to settle on her clit. I heard a satisfying, "mmmm".

"As much as I don't want to move, I think I'm clean. Rita's turn."

She turned, gave me a quick kiss, exchanged places with Rita, and rinsed off. Rita stood there looking at me with soft smile, as we leaned in and kissed. Turning away I soaped her back, butt cheeks, and between her butt cheeks, again lightly grazing across her tight rose bud. She let out a surprised gasp. Again, I moved in close and pressed my hard dick between her firm cheeks. Her head resting back on my shoulder. Her hands clasped behind my head. Her breasts high and tight against her chest as I slid my chest back and forth across her soaped back. My right hand found her right breast, and my left hand found her cleft as she gave me access to that most tender spot. Occasionally, Chris's hand would meet mine in the center of Rita's chest as Chris and I gently soaped her entire front.

"mmmm. I love this," Rita purred. "I should have you two in my shower all the time."

"I'm ready."

"Me too," Chris grinned at Rita as she leaned in to give Rita a kiss. A thought crossed my mind that perhaps this wasn't the first and wouldn't be the last time those two would share a shower. That thought, and image, made my dick throb as it lay between Rita's butt cheeks. She turned to give me a knowing grin as she knew what I was thinking. Our lips met.

"Ok. You're next," Rita said as she moved past Chris to rinse off and Chris moved around me so I would be in the middle, my dick brushing against her thigh as I stood facing Chris. Soaping my chest, her hands moved in circles across, up and down and through my pubic hair. At the same time I felt Rita's hands soaping my back and butt cheeks. Then I felt her move in close and began to glide her firm breasts all along my slippery back as she washed my back with her breasts.

Chris stood in close to rub her firm breasts across my soapy chest. I was in heaven. As they each pulled away, Chris looked down at my horizontal hardness. I watched as her lathered hand encircled and slowly stroked the length. Just then I felt Rita's hand reaching between my legs to cup my hanging scrotum as she gently rolled my balls in her slippery soapy hand. I let out a groan and leaned in to kiss Chris.

"Bill... would you let us shave your balls?" I heard from behind me as Rita continued to move her soapy hand over my sack... massaging each testicle.

I looked at Chris and she just grinned, "Just think of it...a smooth nut sack...smooth as a baby's butt...we could run our tongues over it...suck a nut into our mouths...maybe the even whole sack."

My dick throbbed as I groaned, as I moved my legs farther apart, giving her more access as I contemplated what she was suggesting and the possibilities.

"We'd be very...very gentle. Wouldn't want anything bad to happen down there. We even bought a special razor for 'sensitive areas' and some soothing shaving cream," Chris smiled. "Just like our hickies, it would be a reminder of tonight...whenever you looked into the mirror...or touched yourself across the smoothness. You may even want to keep it that way. Did you notice that we trimmed our bushes a bit?"

The thought of them shaving my scrotum and licking it made me throb. They were right, I would remember tonight every time I would stroke it or look in the mirror. I decided I would keep it shaven for the rest of the summer. I nodded as I was still unable to speak as Rita continued on my scrotum, occasionally brushing against the perineum and my butt hole.

"So...what do you think?" asked Chris again smiling.

Finally, taking a breath, "OK."

Drying off they retrieved the razor and shaving cream from a drawer. The razor was different than the safety razor I was used to shave with. Standing in front of the sink and mirror Chris got on her knees in front and squirted some shaving cream into the palm of her hand and looked up at me. At that moment, lot of trust just passed between us. She just grinned as she planted a kiss on the tip.

Turning to Rita grinning, "Hold his dick up...I know you like that job".

I watched in the mirror as Rita grinned at me and grasped my hard dick and pulled it up against my stomach pulling my scrotum up and tight while rubbing her index finger across the sensitive glans.

Chris looked up at me and then back to my exposed scrotum as she smoothed the shaving cream over my sack. Pulling the skin tight, I felt the coolness of the blade as it made initial contact. I gasped and held my breath as I watched her hand carefully guide the blade down the left side of the raphe leaving a strip of smooth pink skin in its wake. Chris looked up and grinned. I exhaled. Rinsing off the blade she continued with the rest of the left side of my scrotum, sometimes making a second pass. Shifting to the other side I soon had a smooth hairless scrotum.

Looking up smiling, "You can take a breath now."

I watched as she rubbed her hand over the still wet, and now bare sack. The feeling of her hand running over my smooth scrotum was incredible...so sensitive...I couldn't wait to feel their tongues running across it. My dick throbbed in Rita's hand.

"Just making sure I didn't miss anything...Here Rita... check it out?"

Still holding my hard dick, Rita looked at me, smiled, and ran her hand over my smooth scrotum. I groaned and throbbed again.

"I think he likes it," Rita giggled.

"Maybe we should shave everything," Chris beamed back at me.

"Nah...I kind of like the top bush...maybe just a trim...shorter," Rita commented as she looked at me for my reaction.

"I could go for the trim part," I added.

A pair of scissors appeared and Chris quickly shortened my remaining pubic hair to a short stubble. Standing back they each admired Chris's handiwork.

"It makes it look bigger...not that it needed any help," Chris giggled, "Come on... I'm ready for round two. And so is he."

They literally ran out of the bathroom. The sight of those two little firm tanned bottoms with barely visible tan lines was another image burned into my already overloaded brain. As I entered the room, they had pulled the top sheet over round one's wet spots. A clean 'playing field'.

"Thought we would start out with clean sheets."

"Yeah, next time we check in they'll probably charge us more just for the laundry bill," giggled Rita.

The 'next time' comment wasn't lost on me as I took a deep breath. A quick look at the bedside clock showed that we still had a couple of hours, or so. My balls were going to be completely empty by the time we left.

I could tell this round was going to be more playful, but still intense.

They were both standing. Chris, "OK. Bill, sit on the edge of the bed and lay back... Open your legs a bit. Rita, turn around and face me... straddle his hips with your legs outside of his with his dick in front of you."

This was a new position 'Reverse Cowgirl' we would later discover. I watched as Rita turned, leaned forward, presenting her firm little backside to me as she sat across my hips, her legs outside mine such that she was really...really open to Chris's view. My dick nestled between her folds, my newly shaven loose scrotum hanging against my thighs. They exchanged a look. Chris grinned and then leaned in and kissed her best friend. Not a chase kiss, but a real...deep...passionate kiss.

Pulling back, "I can see that you're ready," Chris said looking between Rita's spread legs at her glistening folds. "Here... let me get him ready... lubricated for you."

With that Chris knelt between both of our open legs. I first felt her hot breath on my scrotum, then her tongue...swirling...side to side...up and down... coating completely my exposed sack with her saliva. The new sensations were incredible.

I let out a gasp, "Oh my god," as my hips moved upward.

"Easy...We've got more," as her tongue journeyed up my shaft and across the sensitive glans before I felt the warmth, and wetness of her mouth fully engulf the head. I didn't realize that with Chris's mouth on the head of my dick, she was just inches away from Rita's glistening opening. A fact that was not lost on either of them, as Chris pulled back to again to rise up and kiss Rita.

"Rise up a bit."

Rita partially stood as Chris moved my saliva coated head to Rita's opening, rubbing between her slickened folds.

"Sit."

Chris watched as once again my bare hard dick disappeared into her best friend's wet warmth. We both gasped as my dick slowly traveled through her warm smooth love tunnel, hitting spots that were untouched earlier as I again savored the feeling of her insides against the bare glans. Propping herself up atop my body, she let out a small sigh as I could see the slow creep of her smile forming at the edge of her face. For the next few moments, I enjoyed watching her in the driver's seat, holding all the power over both her pleasure and mine.

"Look Rita...you've got a set of balls," Chris giggled as Rita first looked down and saw my loose bare scrotum through her bush, each testicle resting on my thigh. From that angle it looked like they were part of her body as my dick was completely inside of her, her lips resting right at the base. She leaned forward to examine where I had entered her as her hand gently moved over my exposed scrotum. I let out a groan as my dick throbbed inside of her. She turned to look at me over her shoulder and grinned, as her hand made another pass across my hairless sack.

"This is fun... I've got balls...At least it looks like I've got balls," Rita giggled as her hand continued to caress my sack.

She swung her whole body upright, arching her back and extending her chest as her hands traveled up the front of her body to cup and fondle her own breasts. She delighted in pinching her own nipples as she began to transition from a rolling motion to a gentle bounce. As she threw her head back and moaned, I briefly caught a glimpse of her face. It was awash with pure, unadulterated joy. She continued to spring up and down, driving my swollen cock up through the tight inner canal of her body over and over again. It seemed as if she was riding some sex toy for the first time, ecstatic with bliss and shock over the unexpected degree of pleasure she could coax out of the hard, protracted object that penetrated her so deeply from this new position.

"Lay back...Lay down on him."

She laid back completely on top of me. While I came out a bit I still had more than half my length buried inside of her as I reached around to cup each of her small breasts as she rested her head on my shoulder. Her nipples were hard as I rolled each of them between my index finger and thumb as she let out a soft moan. Just then I felt Chris's hand move lightly across my smooth exposed scrotum. It was my turn to moan.

Moments later her hand was replaced with her tongue, moving in circles and then up the shaft to where it disappeared inside her best friend. Rita let out a gasp as I continued to gently kneed her breasts and roll her nipples. Her breathing became more labored. I didn't realize it then, but when Chris's tongue left my dick it continued through Rita's open folds to her engorged clit for the first time.

Chris licked and gently sucked the bud. Rita's legs spread further; her hips moving such that I was moving in and out of her a bit. Suddenly, her body went stiff as she let out a loud "AAAHH..." as I felt the walls of her warmth contract around my semi buried dick... followed by another contraction before she went limp, breathing heavily.

Chris appeared above her grinning as she leaned in to pull her best friend to a sitting position as my dick re-filled her. I watched as the two of them first exchanged knowing looks that only two best friends could before their lips met and their tongues danced together. Each trying to pull the other firmly into themselves. Breaking the kiss, Chris stood and presented her breasts and very erect nipples. I watched as Rita' tongue first flicked the erect nipple then circled the areola before taking the nipple into her mouth. All the while Chris stood with her head back, eyes closed, and her hands resting gently on the back of Rita's neck. It finally dawned on me where Chris's tongue went after it left the shaft of my dick. I am pretty sure that was a first, for that level of intimacy for each of them. WOW!!

"Switch," I heard Rita say as she rose off my length. The cool air of the room cooling the shaft and sensitive head.

They stood facing each other for a moment before embracing...their breast flattened against each other.

"I love you Rita."

"I love you Chris."

Chris moved to straddle my hips as Rita grasped my glistening dick and held it vertical as she watched Chris impale herself in one stroke. The coolness of my dick was suddenly replaced by Chris's warmth as we both let out a moan as we each took in the sensations of our joining.

"Oh...my...gosh...I love having you inside of me... soooo deep inside of me," as she rocked back and forth. Looking down she chuckled, "Yeah...I do have balls," as she reached down to stroke my smooth sack. I groaned again and my dick throbbed inside of her. I didn't see it but I could hear her smile as she tightened her inner walls surrounding my swollen dick.

Rita stood in front of her presenting HER pert breasts with a wanting look. Chris's left hand went up to cup Rita's small left breast, flicking her finger over the erect nipple before leaning in to lick it and then to gently suck. I started to move my hips...stroking an inch or two.

Rita pulled back smiling as Chris got into slow ride. She would lean forward with her hands on my knees and rock back and forth as I moved in and out of her. Looking down I watched my slick dick move in and out of her... just below her tight pink rosebud.

Chris laid back on my chest as my hands found her soft breasts and erect nipples. I watched as Rita smiled at both of us before kneeling between our widely spread legs. The tip of her warm tongue traced circles around my bare scrotum before gently closing her lips around my hanging right testicle and gently pulled. I groaned. She released it, peaked around her friend up at me and smiled before again lowering her head. Opening her mouth wide she inhaled in my entire ball sack. Her lips closing around it before slowly withdrawing. The sensations of her lips gliding over the slick hairless sack were incredible. I groaned. My dick throbbed inside Chris.

"Whatever you did...he liked it," giggled Chris.

"I just took his entire nut sack into my mouth," I could hear Rita giggle.

"Hmmm...I've got to try that...next time."

Rita's tongue found my perineum and traveled up the raphe to the shaft. Just when I could no longer feel her tongue, Chris let out a groan...I knew where Rita's tongue was, and where it was heading. I nibbled on Chris's neck as I tweaked her nipples. Her breathing intensified as her hips raised up and around. I pinched a bit harder on her nipples. Chris's body shook and stiffened as she let out a loud primal growl stiffened and shook again. Her internal muscles contracting... almost milking me.

"Oh god Bill...Fuck me...Fuck me hard...NOW!!"

Rising off and tuning - her beautiful smooth bottom rising before me as she lowered her face and chest to the pillow. Her right hand moved to her pussy as her index and middle fingers caught her inner labia as she splayed her pussy wide open. Silently offering, inviting me in. I gazed at the peachy roundness of her tight bottom, the compact wobble of her cheeks, the way they compressed in my hands as I squeezed and kneaded them happily. Positioning myself behind her, with my wet dick firmly in hand, I entered her and bottomed out in one stroke. She gasped. I groaned. Sitting back; I watched the glistening rod of my cock slowly drive deep into her body and then out again, glazed with that familiar creamy film as she coated it with her juices.