Grafitti Ch. 02

Story Info
Megan shares her shameful secret with her best friend.
2k words
4.03
4.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Holister
Holister
38 Followers

Clair was a walking contradiction. She prided herself on her virginity, and flaunted her sexuality in the face of everyone at uni.

When Megan knew her in high school, there was no chance that she would have worn those denim shorts that left no room for panties, but something happened over the break between school ending and university starting, and now she stood an absolute vision of a tease.

A tease enough to make anyone question themselves.

Megan looked at her thin, smooth legs that lead to frayed threads at the bottom of her tiny jean shorts. Not a blemish on them. Milky innocence leading all the way into a crease only just covered by thin blue strands of cotton.

Megan was taken back to those awkward times in the locker rooms at school and seeing her then timid demeanour, awkwardly trying to hide her body away from even her, her closest friend. Megan sometimes snuck a glimpse of her pussy, and still to this day vividly remembers actually blushing when she saw her once, bending over to get something from her bag and inadvertently presenting the most glorious sight of her pert, tight little arsehole between flat white cheeks.

Megan was proud of my own body, but it was nothing against the childlike qualities of Clair's. She could be thirty, or she could be thirteen. In reality she was 20, just a year older than Megan. And not for the first time, as she bounded towards Megan in the courtyard, Megan wondered what she tasted like.

Dreams of Clair's pussy only momentarily pushing aside the excitement of yesterday's newfound thrills. Then a combination of the two started to emerge, wondering what her tight little arsehole, and its contents would taste like.

Megan was clearly spent now. She had lost the last hesitations in her mind, and was already addicted to her next taste of scat.

"You look different today," Clair announced with a smile in her voice.

"What do you mean?" Megan said, trying to resist the subject matter bounding through her brain, now becoming scared that Clair could sense something.

"I don't know. Just more confident or something." Clair asserted.

She wasn't wrong. But Megan was glad she had no idea why.

As was the usual Clair handed Megan her phone, there was certainly no room for it in her little jean shorts. Then she slung her backpack off her shoulders and onto the ground in front her. As she leant forward, the front of her shirt pulled forward just enough to reveal her nipples. Of course Megan had seen them before, but here and now they seemed to be there just to drive her wild.

The only thought that seemed to break Megan's train from her tiny pink nipples was the question of what it must look like to see her bend over in those shorts. Certainly, they must reveal something. Megan looked around and it didn't look like anyone else had noticed Clair's presented arse.

Clair had noticed Megan though. When Megan looked back down at her she said with a masterful combination of playfulness and sternness, "Let them look. They know they will never have it."

***

The Tuesday Media and Society lecture was the busiest lecture at the uni. If you weren't at this lecture, then you had to be at uni on a Friday afternoon to catch the other one. As a result, you wanted to be here early to get a seat. Clair and Megan generally were, and would sit somewhere towards the front in the centre, both paying particular attention to the lecturer for the same reason that almost all the girls and some of the boys were captivated by him.

There was a sauce about him, he seemed to encapsulate both youth and wisdom within a toned, middle aged body. He could have been any of their dad's age, but instead almost anyone in the hall looked upon him with lust and wonderment. Megan looked upon him now imagining something else, something new.

What it would be to have his tongue dancing around and inside her sphincter, lapping up and swallowing her poop while he crouched in front of her at her favourite toilet stall, where the graffiti had inspired Megan to venture into a new, previously uncharted, forbidden pleasure.

He was speaking about the different models of communication. "Transactive and linear communication" were written neatly across the top of Clair's page above about a third of a page of notes. She always kept meticulously neat and organised notes. It was something she kept from her bookishness at high school, but here seemed out of place against her new, provocative look.

Megan however, had not managed a single letter in her notebook. Instead the thought of a tongue rolling around her messy arsehole was consuming her.

"After this lecture, you're going to tell me what is distracting you so much today." Clair whispered, breaking Megan away from her fantasy.

"Shit!" Though Megan. "I must have been that obvious."

She gulped. Clair smiled.

"She knows me too well," Megan thought.

***

After the lecture they found their way through the crowd to one of the campus' cafes.

Sitting at a small tall table, Megan levered her way up onto the tall stool, and Clair put her phone and notebook down on the table. Clair was looking at Megan, right through her in fact. Then Clair too hoisted herself up onto the stool.

Before long, someone was at the table awaiting an order impatiently.

They didn't usually like coming to this cafe because of the attitude that seemed to accompany the staff each and every day, but it was quiet. In Megan's current embarrassment, she was glad for that. She knew that Clair wanted them to go there so that they could talk.

"But how do you tell your best friend that you're fantasising about eating and feeding shit?" Megan rolled around her head.

"One peppermint tea and an apple juice for me, thanks" Clair said to the waiter without taking her eyes off of Megan.

The waiter disappeared, and then Megan heard something that she would never have expected.

"Are you just having a super horny day or something?"

Clair was never that direct. Megan looked back at her shocked and still embarrassed. She couldn't answer.

"I mean it's okay. I saw you looking down my top earlier, and craning a little to try to see my butt in the quad", Clair continued "but it's really not like you to not take down anything in a lecture. Your page is usually full of your messy scribbles and notes. What's up?"

Megan was red. Bright red. "I wasn't...I mean, I didn't look..."

"You did. It's okay. I put it out there to be looked at." Clair said while gesturing downward with her eyes. "But you're one of the few that have ever seen all of me".

She was smiling again. It was a happy, almost seductive, but definitely confident smile. Megan was thoroughly confused, but Clair's smile somehow always puts her at ease.

"Yes," Megan conceded, "I am having one of those days."

The tea and juice arrived with a thud and a few drops splashed on the table.

Clair glared at the waiter with a disingenuous smile like she was trying to drive away an evil spirit.

"So what has put you in such a state?" she asked playfully.

Her tone and smile was almost enough to help Megan over the embarrassment. She was cute, she was nice, she was Megan's best friend, and apparently she's known for years that I've been perving on her. "What does all this mean?" Megan thought to herself, hurriedly trying to piece too many emotions together.

Clair obviously saw that Megan was embarrassed, and the silence had gone on too long, "I have days like that too sometimes," Clair offered to prompt an end to the silence.

"Not like this," Megan said quietly. "Not with some of the things going on in my head."

"Now I have to know," Clair said while sliding off the stool. "I want you to tell me after I get back from the little girls room."

She walked around the small table and whispered in Megan's ear, "it's okay. You can check out my arse as I walk away."

She was a perfect tease, and she seemed to be putting on an extra swagger while Megan was looking at her pert little bum and it's cheeks appearing beneath the straps of denim as she walked away and into the toilet.

Now the image rolling through Megan's head was of her shorts peeling down her cheeks as Clair sits on the toilet, wondering if she would pee or poop and what each might taste like.

Almost subconsciously, Megan had grabbed her phone and opened Snapchat. Southernfrollic had accepted the request, but had not sent a message back.

With the image of very special things still dancing around her head, she had crafted a message and was awaiting some sort of courage to send it.

"Hi. This might sound very strange, you don't know me and I don't know you, but I think we might share a specific and uncommon interest."

Reading it over and over, mulling the idea around in your brain, Megan felt hotter and hotter as she blushed more than she ever had before.

With one tap, the message was sent and her world changed in an instant. It was at that moment two things happened. The first was that she realised was that her snap handle was her real name. The second, while it might have been a coincidence, did nothing to curb any embarrassment.

Clair's phone was a giant made even larger in a silicone panda-shaped case. It was as cute as she was, and here it lay on the table across from Megan, lit up with a Snapchat notification. A snap notification only moments after Megan pressed send to who she now prayed was actually a stranger.

No sooner than Megan had watched Clair's phone screen return to black, hiding the immediate signs of a potentially catastrophic notification, Clair returned. She was bouncing with energy and immediately noticed Megan's embarrassment.

"Why are you so red?" She said, " I have never seen you this flushed".

She circled back to her side of the table, sliding her pert bottom back onto the stool without taking her eyes from Megan.

"I think I've just made a big mistake," Megan said without thought or hesitation.

"What do you mean?" Clair said with genuine concern.

Clair was looking at Megan, her stunning doe eyes piercing Megan's inhibitions and begging for a response. Megan's heart was fast, but everything else was in slow motion. Then, Megan heard the words coming out of her own mouth, as if someone else had taken over her body to spill her darkest secrets into the open.

"I was sending an embarrassing snap to a stranger just now, and your phone buzzed straight after. I think that maybe you're going to find something out about me that might change how you feel about me," Megan said, now almost crying.

Clair looked at Megan, then down at her darkened phone still on the table. "I don't really understand. How might I be a stranger? How could I possibly feel different about you? And, while we're at it, you're sexting strangers?"

They were all valid questions considering that Clair knew nothing of the context. She tapped the screen of her phone to spring it into life. Megan saw the yellow ghost through the tears welling in her eyes.

"It's just a message from Bridget," Clair said.

Megan's heart honestly felt like it stopped for a moment.

"Now what the fuck is going on?" There was a harsh but reassuring tone to her voice. This was what she did whenever they actually got into a serious conversation, presenting immediate pragmatism and compassion. "Let's get out of here and talk."

They collected their things. Clair put the cap on her apple juice and brought it with her, and they headed out of the cafe, towards the river.

Megan then told her everything.

Holister
Holister
38 Followers