Grain Dealer -or- Invitation Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XXscribbler
XXscribbler
312 Followers

They stroked faster, gaining momentum and increasing their frequency, producing a rising surge of raw sexual power that she could do nothing but ride. The entire process was far, far beyond her control. And she didn't WANT to control it now: she could happily lie there in her little flesh-lined cave and be... what? She was the provider of these two men's pleasures, and simultaneously, other side of the same coin, the recipient of her own.

And what of Blondie, she wondered dimly? In front of her, Mistress knelt, almost straddling Yul's face. She took Chloe's head in her hands, raised her face to make eye contact, and said gently "England, I know what you're feeling now. There is a tidal wave about to take you. You are going to lose control of your own destiny for a little while. A huge tidal wave... it's going to rise quickly, to a monstrous height, darling, and it's going to roar over you and go on and on almost forever. Not many women get an orgasm like you are in for, Miss England. Don't fight, don't fret. You will NEVER forget this one, Dearie. I guarantee. Let it take you. Let it!"

Blondie ripped open the mouth-flap of Yul's hood, moved forward, straddled his face. She was going to get her own pleasure as well.

It was obviously Chloe's graduation time: she was on her own now, for Mistress was going to be unavailable to steer the ship. The complex of limbs moved subtly, slowly gained coordination. Chloe felt utterly lost between her two men, she was a mere third of their combined mass, yet somehow she felt powerful and in control, while trapped between her brand-new man and her only-slightly-less-new living dildo.

Inside her, the two cocks moved. The men sensed her responses, figured out what about this was most appealing to her and themselves, seeking the most erotically effective. Alternation, one sliding in while the other came out. Rhythm. The weight of Glenn pressing her clit down hard onto Yul's pubic bone. Yul's fingers between their bellies, adding more fuel.

Yul, her perfect dildo, was just that, a thrusting, filling sex toy: he was lost deep in his sucking and licking of Blondie's crotch, making loud noises, breathing in interrupted gasps. That was obviously where his attention really was, yet his impersonal cock served Chloe well. But it lacked something.

Behind her, Glenn was paying real attention to Chloe's needs. He balanced, somehow, on one hand and his knees, maintained his rhythm as he drove into her bottom, and cupped her breast with his free hand.

Odd how the personal touch and attention, just that gentle, caring, enclosure of her breast, triggered things. The tidal wave was coming now, a wonderfully appropriate image indeed. Chloe could SEE the wave rising in her mind, feel it in her shaking belly and quivering thighs, in the strange relaxation of her openings that was making it easier and easier for her double-dildo to enter her. Powerful. Brilliant. In glorious Technicolor. Building, higher, taller, nearer. Approaching now like ground-rush at the end of a parachutist's free-fall. Absolutely all-consuming, all-powerful. Tossing ships and churches and trees and rocks ahead of it. It was almost upon her, Glenn's nipple-pinch was conjuring it up faster and faster, like Mickey Mouse in the Sorcerer's Apprentice, SWOOSH!

Mistress raised Chloe's face to her breasts, offered one tit urgently to Chloe's lips. She spoke -almost snarled- "BITE!"

Chloe inhaled the nipple, clamped the jewelry in her teeth, bit down hard and shook her head like a terrier with a rat: if Mistress wanted stimulation, she was going to get it. From behind her, Glenn took the initiative, bent down over Chloe's shoulder from behind and did the same with the other nipple. Mistress gasped, almost a scream, an erotic, gurgling, climactic howl deep in her throat.

Now the wave was fully upon Chloe, with her head and Glenn's side by side. And as it crashed over her, finally, they both released Blondie's nipples and plastered themselves together into a soul-searing kiss.

They held it through the minutes of tidal wave, through its receding, through Glenn's and Yul's spasmings deep inside her, through Mistress' own shivering and shaking and low mewling. Chloe had heard, over the cacophony of her own coming, the ecstatic, explosive grunts of the men as they came with her, a 3-way near-simultaneity, a personal best. Gold medal material in the sexual Olympics! Deep, solid twitchings and throbbings, far up inside her belly signaled the men's miniature eruptions. She wondered if Yul had any sperm left, after dealing with Blondie, with which to coat her insides? In her bottom, she felt she could actually feel the thick, viscous outpourings from Glenn. And what, pray tell, will the little sperm-cells do up inside her body right THERE? What a disappointment for a sperm, to have to write home and describe its failure!

For some minutes they lay there in a tangled heap, Glenn barely able to keep himself from collapsing atop Chloe, Chloe dripping sweat and throbbing non-stop, a rolling, fading drumbeat that consumed her from the soles of her feet to the top of her scalp. She studied the solid, thumping heartbeats that held her fast between themselves, felt her chest being compressed and released between these two incredible bodies. It was warm, close, sweaty, comfortable. Totally vulnerable, totally possessed, yet completely safe. It was good!

The thought hit her that just perhaps there might be something to polyandry, given the right suite of men? Certainly it made more sexual sense than polygamy!

Beside them on the bed knelt Mistress, hands on knees, regaining her breath. Her belly was still visibly shaking. Obviously, it had been a 4-way, not merely three. Platinum medal material, not gold. Yul was absolutely the best thing ever to come down the pike, Mistress thought, when it came to playing his mouth against her clit: an absolutely note-perfect performance. Her personal favorite by a country mile.

Mistress was quite satisfied for the moment. She stood and surveyed the scene. The only moving things in the entire tableau were Yul's hands: they were stroking, gently, lovingly, along Chloe's flanks. That startled Mistress: it was totally out of character for her hooded boy-slave to exhibit any tenderness towards guests, and the unusual display disturbed her - not deeply, but significantly.

She pondered for a moment, and quickly made up her mind. She tapped Chloe and Glenn on their shoulders, and when they managed to look at her and focus, she said "Up! Come over here with me!"

Groggily, Glenn pulled slowly out of Chloe's bottom. She let out a long fluttering fart, and abruptly realized exactly where she was, reddened. Polite people may, and often do, fart in company, she'd learnt, but only and always SILENTLY. A cultured person NEVER made sounds! But then, this was a different situation, wasn't it? All that air had been pumped into her, not generated internally. Besides, she hadn't felt it coming. She giggled mentally as she gave herself absolution for the noises, then stood up very slowly, reluctantly, feeling her tightened muscles clinging to the incredible, ever-hard cock of the big blond stranger between her knees.

It finally escaped in a long, slippery rush, with an audible squish. Hot fluid cascaded from her momentarily-gaping opening, running down the insides of her legs and onto Yul's belly, leaving no doubt about him having made yet another contribution to Chloe's cause! As her guests stood, Mistress tossed a pillow over Yul's face and snapped "Stay like that!"

She took Chloe and Glenn aside: her demeanor had changed completely. Now, suddenly, she was no longer sexual taskmistress and overlord, but their confidant and friend. The change was confusing: back to Blondie?

She put a hand on each one's shoulder and muttered, low and obviously not meant for Yul, "Bravo! I hope you two enjoyed yourselves as much as I did. And as Yul did. Normally, I'd suggest that this has just been a beginning to a fine evening, because there are plenty of other permutations available. But I've caught something in the air. Two things, actually. Although I can tell you both enjoyed yourselves physically, I also think you aren't really comfortable here, and that's probably because you haven't known one another long enough to be certain this scene won't screw things up for you. Am I right?"

Chloe and Glenn looked at one another, found one another's hands, and nodded simultaneously. Blondie laughed gently. "Don't worry, it won't. I can see that. But you do need more time together by yourselves, rather than in such a stressful situation. I'd love to have you go away for six months, then return, when you're both totally comfortable with your abilities to handle this scene. Which you ARE already, but you just can't possibly know it."

She paused, shrugged: "And second..." She looked hard at Yul. It clearly took Blondie some effort to continue: "I know my man over there pretty damn well. He's infatuated with you, Miss England... tremendously so. That is most exceedingly unusual. You might not see it, but I can. And he is NOT SUPPOSED to do that, dammit! So I think I need a good session in private with my guy. Like, right now. Immediately!?"

Another long pause. Then, "I suggest you dress and leave. Now. Go to dinner. Sleep together. Get to know one another well. Then, sometime, if you wish, you can find us and invite us into your lives... you know how to find us, we don't know how to find you, so it will be your call. But, England and Mister M, I - we - really do hope you take us up on it. OKAY?"

They could do little except acquiesce. Blondie disappeared for a moment as they dressed, then returned and walked them over to the door. As she let them out, she handed Chloe a small black plastic envelope, CD-size.

Chloe looked at her quizzically. Mistress grinned: "A souvenir. It's yours, not Mister M's. You can, of course, share it with him if you wish. It's a video of tonight's games. Four cameras, four views, all recorded simultaneously on one tape. You might find it interesting. And... it's the only copy. Guaranteed!"

As the door closed, Mistress whispered through the narrowing crack "Thanks! I bet we'll be seeing you!"

The door clicked shut, and they heard the deadlock turn.

In a warm, happy, post-coital daze, they wandered the streets for a couple of blocks, giggling occasionally, not saying much. Lots of hugging. As they walked past an Italian restaurant, with hustle and bustle and candlelight, Glenn asked, "Hungry? I did promise you dinner. And, would you care to spend the night, Miss Brit, cavorting about in my apartment? It's not far from here."

She snuggled up against him: "I thought you might not remember, now that you've had your way with me! I accept!"

It was a nice apartment, and they used it to the fullest. Perhaps Chloe's favorite, at least for the moment, was the long, hot shower, followed by Glenn insisting on giving her a completely unnecessary crotch-shave. It was monumentally arousing... especially the prolonged oral inspection he insisted on giving her afterwards.

"Just to be sure I did a good job!"

He had.

In the morning, she woke tucked snugly into his armpit. It was awfully comfortable. She drowsed along, musing over the long bouts of conversation they had interrupted occasionally with some sensual game or exploration. As far as she could tell, they were very nicely matched. Then, Glenn awoke, stretched, kissed her luxuriously, and excused himself to the kitchen to prepare coffee.

She sat up, took a quick body-inventory. All parts present and accounted for, nothing overly sore or used-feeling. And she didn't feel as if she had received notice of eternal damnation for last night's behavior. She looked about, then, curious, poked a little in the dresser beside the bed. The top drawer yielded an amazing assortment of toys, mostly dildos of various sizes and shapes... things they hadn't had any need at all of the previous night.

The sight set her tingling again, and made her instantly juicy. It also got her imagination rolling. "After all..." she thought to herself: "...it's been almost eight hours now, hasn't it? Time enough for recharge?" She picked up one big black fellow, reminiscent of what they had watched penetrating Yul last night. Then, after a moment's hesitation, she giggled to herself. Fruitcakes, one and all and both of them together!

Glenn stepped through the bedroom door a minute later with a coffee cup in each hand. He stopped, almost in mid-stride. Facing him on the bed was Chloe's bottom, upraised. Her face was in the pillows. Her knees were wide-spread. And his big dildo was buried in her pussy. Above it, her pink dimple glistened with something shiny and slippery-looking. The sight took his breath away, and raised his cock to full-stand in very short order.

Chloe turned her head to look at him past her upraised buttocks and whispered, "Mistress needs her bottom properly filled again. She liked the feeling, in case you had not noticed. Please!? I thought all a woman had to do around here to get some satisfaction was just give an order to the nice slave-boy. Am I perhaps mistaken?"

She got her satisfaction.

And when that was over, and the long-cold coffee had been reheated and partially consumed, Chloe asked, in a very small voice: "Glenn, do you like the countryside? Or are you a permanent, 100% city-man?"

He replied "I grew up spending my summers on the family farm. I love the country. Why?"

She smiled at him, lifted up on one elbow and drew a fingertip across his chest.

"Well, I have some vacation coming up, and an open ticket home. And I'm planning on spending the next two weeks in my own little English country cottage, beside an old canal. I was wondering if you might be interested..."

He grinned at her, stopped her with a long coffee-flavored kiss. "Done! I'll take some of my vacation, buy a ticket, and join you. If you're certain you want me. We could probably leave day after tomorrow. That is, if you could stand to stay here with me in the city for another 48 hours!"

She could. She did. And then, they did.

XXscribbler
XXscribbler
312 Followers