Grammar Lessons

Story Info
High School Daze.
986 words
3.43
2.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a day! Joined the Adult club a month ago, awkward age, messing with the juniors could land me in jail! Rumors started that I was the biggest club in the over eighteen club, "Are you in?" My member was stiff and in decent.

Grammar teacher wants me to stay after school, In-depth remedial tutoring! "Many dangling participles in my, whatever.."

Need to get a C in this course to graduate. "Need a diploma if you are going to make it in this world!" Yea Dad!

Started bad this morning when I saw the snooty girl talking to the cheerleaders, she was not so snooty last week in the parking lot. Came so much she choked, coughed, came out of her nose!

That snooty girl with her 4.0 GPA, got the system changed, now you can get a 5.0 and my 3.3 doesn't look so good, told the bitch to suck-it and she did.

Fourteen cheerleaders, wearing those outfits, "School Pride Day!" "Gimme a F! We need to F...!!!" I'm eighteen now can't touch some of them I'd be in trouble! Ran to the boys room to escape, take care of my problem in the sink. Star quarterback barged in, "Wished mine was that BIG!" He's nineteen, flunked second grade.

Stood there and watched, then more guys. Then those two weirdos, guy that wears skirts and the girl that always wants to fight the boys. LGB...LBGQ...That tribe with all the letters! And the new pronouns the social studies teacher wants us to use! Fuck even the bathrooms aren't safe!

"See if you can hit the mirror!" the tight end. Now the girl that thinks she's a guy is licking the mirror. Guy wearing the skirt has it pulled up, wanking her little pecker! Quarterback and the tight end are going into a stall together, "Play Ball!" "Hike Meee!"

Mean old bitch lady principal called me into the office, "Swats!" Could it get any worse? Does turning eighteen make everybody Crazy?! My ass is sore, the mean old bitch has some hands! Jacked me off better than any fantasy I ever had! "Put it on the floor easier to clean up!"

Gonna be late for my job flipping burgers, saving for a better car. Not really flipping, put the pink discs on the conveyor and push the button. Manager, Ms Lopez, has a nice ass! Put my secret sauce on her buns last two nights. Juanita made a career out of this place, did a commercial!

Ring bell, Ring! Need to be re-educated! This new class, Equity! Isn't that what you need to get a loan? Black girls are still nice to me, "Can you put the white privilege in this big booty?" When they bend over and shake it, makes me nuts!

Ms Keyes, first year grammar teacher, hotter than fuck! Blonde hair, I call her Booby behind her back, would rather unlock her instead of what the principal did this morning.

Miss, Mrs or Ms? The first is single, fair game. Mrs means she's married, probably a huge football player that's going to kick my ass. Does Ms mean she goes both ways?

"We are going to diagram this sentence" Sitting on my desk, right in front of me, dark ring and little penises jumping out of the center.

"Booby's, need sucked!" White linen shirt, front hook bra, white lace, popped off and the ring is not as dark. Nipple is much more erect, licked the make up off! "With an I, E, S!" She's groaning while I work on the other one. Rouge is gone from her areoles, wonder if it was tested on animals, that's what she keeps calling me.

"Boobies need sucked. Drop the comma." she said, fucking comma's! Never know where to put them, she has mine out, ready to explode in her hand! Re-write the sentence, "Booby's lips need to suck my cock!"

"Need to get the angle right.." She's giving me geometry lessons too! Shirt and bra are long gone, Gray below the knee pencil skirt is dropping as she walks to her desk. No underwear! Wondered about that, maybe that is why I'm failing her class, hard to focus on the lessons.

"Are you a virgin?" Ms Keyes is on her back hanging her head, "Won't be by the end of the day!" Was that a lie? "First time virgin on his teachers desk!" Schoolgirl giggles, "Now put it right here!"

It was the first time! First time a girl could take me all the way down her throat! Vocal cords vibrate when I pinch her titles(Fucking spell check). First time I've had a finger up my butthole!

Gagging, her whole midsection is spasming, shooting my love juice down her esophagus. Slap her vulva when her teeth clamp down, my paper with the big red F is getting soaked.

"Young, dumb and full of cum.." My teacher had spun around, feet on the desk knees splayed wide, fingers keeping her going while I recover, "Stick that big virgin cock in my cunt..."

Desk is making that fingernails on the chalk board noise. "Harder!" Biceps are flexing and her hands are straining on the edge of the big wood desk. "Your, You're, you are making me come again!" Big tits are going to knock her out!

"Need more..." My knees are weak, my bare ass leaning against the desk. Mascara has streaked her face, red lipstick smeared all over, on her knees looking up to me. Spitting on my dick, both hands spreading the gooey mess.

"Biggest cock that's ever ploughed my ass! DO IT! I can take it!" Rosebud, pucker, tight taboo hole, it's gaping and dilating. Bent over her desk, dark cavern is inviting me, I'm Batman! Crawl in and hang from my feet upside down!

When I grow up I want to be a writer. My grades got better, scholarship awaits! Journalism? It's all fiction anyway!