Grams is Coming Ch. 02

Story Info
Grams Teaches Her Lady Family New Lessons.
2.9k words
4.54
4.6k
13
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,013 Followers

We settled down after returning home and Grams and Mom prepared dinner and we had a sumptuous feast. Those two can really cook up a delicious meal. After dinner, Sis and I helped clean up and put the dishes in the dishwasher. Grams told us to come into the den as she had a sexy lesbian video she knew we would love. She had said that it was clothing optional.

Sis and I took off all our clothes except our new string bikini panties. They barely covered our pussies and the string hid nothing in the back. We went bra-less too. Let Grams and Mom lust for our naked bodies! 'If you've got it, flaunt it!' We had a damn good idea of what was coming our way!

Grams was not to be outdone and she came in dressed, or undressed in a transparent see-through bra and panties that almost covered her delicious pussy. Her breasts bounced delightfully with each step, her nipples taut. Mom had completely removed her clothes and lay on the floor on the deep soft carpet deliciously nude. Damn, she and Grams both are beautiful and sexy also. Mom's breasts are full and will still pass the pencil test.

Grams-enhanced breasts are beautiful and sexy too. Now, barely clad she is sexy as hell, and Mom is in a close second place, nude with her bare pussy a little wet around her slit. Her pussy is beautifully shaped and made my mouth water seeing it so close. She saw me looking at it, smiled at me, and spread her thighs wider and her wet lips opened just a little more showing her pink inner lips gleaming with her pussy juices. Was that an invitation?

Grams turned the big screen on and there was my favorite porn queen Brandi Love. Some of my girlfriends had several different videos of her. She is one gorgeous female, almost flawless in body, and a damn good actress too. Her best videos are where she is the step-mom of a daughter and she or the step-daughter seduce each other. Usually very believably and lots of pussy licking or dildo fucking.

They always seem true to character and never seem to 'act' the lovemaking part.

Grams said as the video started. "As a family who very much loves each other, I bought this video starring one of the most believable porn actresses in the business. She always seems to love her fellow actresses and gives them all the pleasure she can.

"Girls, watch and learn. I suspect you two know the basics but watch a pro make love on screen. I promise while here I'll give you two luscious young ladies private lessons of lesbian lovemaking I have learned from expert lady lovers. They live in many foreign lands where lesbianism is practiced as normal between women. No cultural or religious taboos. None!"

On-screen, in perfect color, Brandi has her step-daughter in her arms her hand removing one strap of the girl's bra. I let my hand move down and slip into my bikini panties and edged it under the fabric. Out of the corner of my saw Mom move toward me and I looked over at her and saw her eyes were fastened on my fingers.

She moved close to me and whispered in my ear. "Let your Mom help you. I've waited for this a long time and think tonight is the time for us to make love. Grams and I have been lovers for years, a common twin trait I'm told. I want to make long and passionate love to you while Grams makes love to your equally lovely sister." She leaned close and kissed me, her tongue slipping into my eager mouth. Her hand ran down my arm and replaced my fingers with hers. One finger slid under my panties and moved slowly downward to find the indention of my already wet pussy. I lifted my hips to meet her finger and it moved down to find my swelling clit.

"Ohhh! Yes, Mom! Make me cum and cum!" I sighed. Surprisingly her finger slid out and then moved to my mouth. She took her finger and slid it into my mouth and I closed my lips over it and ran my tongue over them wetting them with my saliva.

"How many times has your sister done that to you? Or you to her?" She smiled at me. We both laughed together.

"Tease! My clit is throbbing, Mom. Please rub it the way you want me to rub yours when I tongue and suck it? I too have waited a long time to eat your delicious pussy. I was so envious when you and Grams made love. I wanted it to be me! Now we can. My precious Mother and me!"

"I think my daughter is staying a couple of weeks." She laughed. Her wet fingers moved back to my pussy and slid down slightly finding my swollen clit waiting for her touch. And touch she did! Her wet fingers moved on either side of my clit pressing gently against the sides milking it and giving me intense pleasure.

She moved down and I gasped as her mouth closed over my breast and she sucked my nipple her tongue flicking and making it harder. I reached her firm breast and cupped and kneaded it in return. I pulled at her nipple rolling it with my fingers pulling and exciting her as she made love to me. Her fingers slid up and down on either side of my clit then lower to slip two fingers inside my drenched pussy. I moaned my pleasure, wanting more.

On the screen, Brandi and her step-daughter were in a sixty-nine and the camera angle was focused on Brandi's lovely ass. Her daughter's face buried against her meaty pussy, sucking and tonguing her luscious pussy accompanied by moans and sucking sounds.

Sis and Grams were engaged in lovemaking also. Grams was over Sis and was finger fucking her while she sucked on her breasts. Grams had two fingers buried deep inside Sis and curved upward to massage her 'G' spot. Sis was crying out in pleasure as her grandmother brought her to an ecstatic climax.

My climax was near as Mom's fingers rubbed my clit sending thrills of pleasure through my whole body. I pulled her nipple and closed my fingers around her swollen nipple giving her a pleasurable firm pull. "Yes, Baby! Pull harder, Yes. Harder, I love the pain. I wish it were your teeth. YES! YES! YES!" She cried out.

Her fingers moved inside me kneaded my 'G' spot and my pussy exploded. I cried out my ecstasy as I came. My pussy closed on Mom's fingers deep inside me. Later she said she felt hot pussy juice flow around her hand. A glorious cum thanks to my wonderful mother. A first for us!

We lay bodies pressed together arms around each other stroking and just cuddling while we kissed gently. I felt so warm and loved as my mother stroked me gently and whispered how much she loved me and how wonderful it was to make love to me for the very first time. It was one of the most emotional moments of my life.

Now I felt I had to make love to Mom also and in the most intimate of love-making positions in the world. The soixante-neuf is one of the most intimate positions I know. Two lovers both making love to each other at the same time, in the most intimate position. You and your lovers' mouths and tongues bonded together in giving and receiving the ultimate pleasure simultaneously. Also adding to the intimacy is almost total body contact as well as hands stroking, fingers free to roam where ever pleasurable erotic nerves lie. At my younger age my lovemaking has been somewhat limited, but now is blossoming with Mom and Grams aid.

Mom has surely learned many subtleties of lesbian techniques from her own mother. I look forward to Grams teaching Sis and me many of them so we can be better lovers to each other and in the future, who knows?

We turned and slid down each other's bodies, first sucking and then kneading our partner's breasts. I tongued Mom's nipples and sucked them to harder points and thought of how my sucking in my nursing days had excited her sexually. I thought I'd love to suck the flowing milk of a new mother and that idea increased my desire for a new conquest. I nipped Mom's nipples and she loved it and reciprocated the nip on me giving me a pleasurable thrill. I moved my hand over her stomach then, lower till I found her Venus mound, soft, and ready for lovemaking.

I moved my fingers till I found the slot of her pussy, slid them into the little keyhole-shaped indention at the top, and she groaned as my fingers slid against her swollen clit and I heard a muffled "Yes" from below. I felt her lips suck my clit, and I pressed my lips against her pussy and thrust my tongue as far as I could inside her.

I tongue fucked her delicious pussy and thrilled as her salty sweet juices flowed into my mouth. What a fantastic feeling ran through me as I kept sucking my Mother's hot, delicious opening! Erotic feelings of ecstasy ran through my body such as I had never felt even during my most intense climax. I screamed against her pussy, over and over. My orgasm went on, seemingly endlessly. My whole body contracted violently and I saw millions of points of light. I spun upward into them, then blackness!

When I came to, Grams, Sis, and Mom were around me bathing my sweaty body with cool damp cloths. They laughed at my reaction to fainting. Sis brought a small glass of wine and that helped me recover quickly.

"Mother, that was an overwhelming orgasm, as you three must have seen. I have never had such a climax before." I smiled at the three lovers.

Mom's face lit up. "Can you think of a reason, Daughter?" She asked softly.

"Yes, it was because it was the first time I'd make love to my mother, something I had wanted to do for years now since I discovered I loved women. I wanted to show you how I felt and that is one way I could show my love and desire to you. Actually doing the deed thrilled me to the deepest emotion I am capable of. My whole body was thrilled to the utmost degree." I shook my head almost in disbelief.

"But I never finished making love to you. The feeling was so intense that I lost all thought of what I set out to do. Now I want to slip my tongue back inside your delicious pussy and give you a wonderful climax." I moved between her thighs and kissed and licked her thighs moving to her spread and very wet pussy.

I gently pulled her pussy lips wider exposing her vagina, covered her pussy with my mouth replaced my tongue deep inside her. Her pussy was still dripping with excitement and I sucked her juices and shivered they tasted so wonderful. The aroma of her excited sex filled my nose as well as the subtle scent of her perfume. I moved my fingers up and found her still turgid clit. I put a finger on each side and gently slid them up and down, pressing the sensitive nerves and making her groan in pleasure.

I felt movement above me and looked up quickly to find Sis bent over Mom and her hand was cupping and caressing one breast while her mouth was open sucking the nipple with little slurps of contact. Grams was not to be left out of the action and was kissing her mother, and I could see their mouths open and tongues licking and sliding together. Mom was getting the full family love treatment.

I moved one hand to her pussy and slid two then three fingers inside her wetness. Curling them up along the inside of her Venus mound and felt the different quality of her 'G' spot. She moaned loudly and I knew I had found the right area. My fingers stroked the sensitive nerve area while my other hand stroked her clit. I felt her vaginal sphincter throb and start to close over my massaging fingers. I pulled my lips away briefly and said "Now, Ladies"

We three intensified our efforts on Mom and had her on the edge of a climax. My fingers ran back and forth across her clit while my other hand stroked her 'G' spot. We all worked as a team to bring her to a writhing orgasm that had her crying out in ecstasy. I felt her vaginal muscle contract around my fingers and a gush of her juices flowed over my hand.

In an instant I pulled my fingers out of her and replaced them with my open mouth and in a second spurt I caught her juices as they shoot out and into my mouth. Hot, salty juice flowed over my eager tongue and I think I had a minor orgasm along with Mom. I kept my fingers strumming across her clit while Sis's mouth sucked and pulled at her breasts and Gram's tongue fucked her mouth till finally she was spent and cried out for us to stop.

I laughed softly against her pussy then licked it gently and gave one last suck on her delicious pussy. We moved close to her and stroked her body gently, kissing her softly. I asked, "Do you feel loved, Mom?"

She closed her eyes, then made a horrible-looking grimace and grunted, "Oh, Hell No! I hate all you crazy Bitches!" Then burst out laughing and pulled us into a four-way group hug! We all broke out in laughter and giggles.

In the big bathroom, we four showered together with lots of soap and slippery fingers stroking intimate flesh non-sexually, just having playful fun together. Still damp from the showers we moved to the kitchen and Mom got a bottle of chilled champagne for a celebration. We were all nude and enjoyed the wine and a little cheese till we were all a little tipsy. But still satiated by our lovemaking. Sis and I went to our room and got into bed nude together. Grams and Mom did the same downstairs. All drifting off to sleep cuddled together.

Grams spent two weeks with us and every afternoon she gave Anne and me lessons on how to excite and pleasure your lady love. She was a fountain of sexual knowledge. In the evenings we had another session where she had us practice on each other or her. She wanted to see if we had been paying attention to her sexual lessons and innuendos. My, what we learned from Grams and we delighted in the knowledge, and practiced on Grams, Mom, and each other to the joy of all!

Before Grams left she gave us each a rather large box of all kinds of sex toys. We were overjoyed and Grams explained some of the more erotic toys we had no idea of their use or how to use them. What an education it was. She even left some videos of herself and her gorgeous lovers in all kinds of sexual scenarios. Many of them looked professionally photographed. She just smiled when we asked her about that but gave out no information.

Later Sis and I closely looked at several videos and saw beautiful women we thought were professional actresses. Their makeup made them appear slightly different from their usual screen appearances. Subtle, but inconclusive!

We four had one last orgy the night before Grams was to leave. She promised to invite Anne and me to visit her for a couple of weeks and meet some of her best friends and let us enjoy them, and they, us!

The next evening we got a call from Grams in Chicago. She first thanked us on the speakerphone for the wonderful visit. Then she laughed and said, "You ladies are not going to believe what happened on the return flight. The stewardess in my section, Beth, was the same one I'd had on the Red Light flight and she remembered me vividly. Her schedule had been changed. I was sitting alone. and after her first round, she came back and we talked. She is an absolute doll! She said she was in the back in the shadows while Becky, the new mom, and I were making love. She masturbated while she watched us.

"She asked if I was staying in Chicago that night and when I told her I was, she invited me to spend the night in the apartment she and several other stews used. Their airline company keeps it rented for overnight turn-a-rounds on their schedules. Last night, there were just three stews and they were delighted for me to spend the night. Beth had told them all about me and the new mom and they were delighted to have a like-minded guest.

"Let me tell you having three sexy knowledgeable ladies making love to me at the same time was mind-blowing. I also taught them some new sexual techniques as a bonus! Grams came a LOT!"

Grams is Coming

The End

By Tawny T

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,013 Followers