All Comments on 'Grandfather Clock'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
amadthonamadthon7 months ago

!yrots neewollaH taerG. Really fun!

johntcookseyjohntcooksey7 months ago

‘Hocus Pocus’ meets ‘Revenge of the Nerds’ in an amusing and spicy tale of retribution and redemption. I haven’t thought about Barbara Eden in a while, but now I can’t seem to get her out of my head. The little head, that is. Oh to be Larry Hagman. Thanks for the new story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great fun story to start off Halloween season with a bang! Five stars as always. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When my husband wasn't looking at a Christmas party, a neighbor pulled me under the mistletoe and gave me such a passionate kiss that my heart skipped a beat, I was totally shocked. She smiled quietly said, "I've been wanting to kiss you forever." Every instance I looked at her that night, she simply returned a smile. When my husband was making the rounds, saying goodbye, I pulled her into a bathroom and before she could get a word out, my lips locked on hers and my hands ran up and down her body. The following week, I was barely in her apartment, when our clothes flew off and I had a new lover like none before..

johntcookseyjohntcooksey7 months ago

Stupid me! My wife just pointed out the reversed words and sentences of the magic spells. I had just blown right by them instead of slowing down and paying attention. A very tasty bit of icing on the cake. Thanks again.

rnebularrnebular7 months ago

This was a great and slightly different piece of work from JimBob. I loved it, thanks for the entertaining read!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill697 months ago

Perfect story at the perfect time.

FandeborisFandeboris7 months ago

So we know who is the guy at the costume shop. A wonderful story with magic, transformations and plenty of sex.

It was heart warming for all the girls to invite the converted friends into the sorority.

Oh excuse me, I hear the grandfather clock, and I don’t own a grandfather clock. 😉

Take care.

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar7 months ago

I liked the through-plot, but the pacing could use work. The hook-up between Melanie and Courtney at the start is absolutely breathless: Melly runs off shocked, is won back by a stranger, they share two lines of dialogue and leave the party a couple without any real exploration of their emotions until after the fact. They don't even seem to acknowledge the magic is real until Kelli arrives, and I would think the sudden transformation of the dorm's chief outcasts into bombshell beauties would elicit a much stronger reaction from their peers.

Speaking of Kelli, her arc is a welcome redemption story that yet feels frustratingly squandered: her leap from stereotypical bitch to blissful optimist reads almost bipolar, especially given she shows zero introspection after making amends. What could have been a really strong story of atoning for past sins, instead feels like a repetition of Melly and Court, but without enough development of Sharon's character to sell their relationship.

Again: a good outline that unfortunately only skims the surface of its own themes. Tighten up the text, take the time to flesh out the emotional angles, this would be rightly magical.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndy7 months ago

Well done and most importantly I was entertained. Please do keep getting your pleasure! I will keep getting enjoyment.

If you keep writing, I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Weird and repetitive.Boring.Yuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.