Last Days of Summer

Story Info
Warm sands and hot lust between two girls
14.9k words
4.73
19.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,034 Followers

Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

**Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, using Microsoft Word Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

**..**..**

Chantal Dyers wiped the sweat from her face and slowly drank the water. It had been drummed into her head, over and over; if you wait until you're thirsty, it's too late. Just as she emptied the water bottle, Coach Shelly called an end to the cheerleading practice.

Chantal tossed the empty water bottle into the recycling bin the team manager dragged around and marched off the field toward the gymnasium and the showers. Three of the girls were already in the odd smelling locker room, in various stages of undress. Chantal did wonder why locker rooms, showers all seemed to have that odd rubbery aroma. Just underneath the peculiar rubber scent was the scent of mildew, disinfectant and sweat.

Chantal opened her locker and pulled out her shower kit. Placing the bag onto the bench, she stripped out of sodden half shirt, bra and shorts. Rooting around in her locker, Chantal pulled on her rubber flip flops then padded to the showers.

The first time Tiffany Grierson, the unofficial head of the Wallchester University Wolves cheerleaders had seen Chantal enter the showers wearing her flip flops, the tall blonde had laughed. Chantal shrugged her shoulders and flipped her waist length strawberry blonde hair out of her eyes.

"First time y'all get athlete's foot? Y'all going get your own shower shoes," Chantal declared. "Don't care how clean they say it is? Y'all going get athlete's foot, sure as I'm standing here."

"Oh my God; where are you from?" Tiffany had howled with laughter at Chantal's accent.

"Burstyn, Mississippi," Chantal had said, unperturbed.

Now, three days before her sophomore semester was slated to start, Chantal Dyers was standing under the tepid spray of the Wallchester University women's' locker room showers. The sophomore noted with satisfaction, she was not the only one wearing shower shoes. Chatting with some of the other cheerleaders, she caught up on what their summer break had been like. She admitted, she'd not gone home between the spring and summer semester; opting to stay with a friend that lived locally in Commonstead, New Jersey.

"Went home for a bit couple weeks back? Ugh! Won't be doing that no more," she told one acquaintance.

"That nice, huh?" the girl smiled sympathetically.

Toweling off, Chantal applied the sunscreen to her pale body. She took extra care with her face and throat, including her small ears. Being a naturally pale strawberry blonde, Chantal wanted to protect herself against the sun's harmful rays.

She pulled on her lavender silk 32DD bra and her matching thong panties. She wiggled into another half-shirt that proudly displayed the Wallchester University Wolves on the front and back, then pulled on her khaki shorts. Her last act before leaving the odd smelling locker room was to pull her thick waist length hair into a loose ponytail.

A 'bzzz' from her purse alerted her that she had a text message and Chantal saw that one of her 'buddies' had arrived to Litton Dormitory. She smiled and responded that she was on her way.

Chantal Dyers' first day at Wallchester University, she'd been dropped off in front of Litton Dormitory, patted on the head by Coach Shelly's assistant and told 'Good luck.' She had to search through her paperwork to figure out what dorm room was hers, then had to lug her footlocker and two canvas bags into the uncomfortably warm building's lobby. Then she had to find the antiquated elevator; she was not about to lug a footlocker and two bags up to the fourth floor in the building's narrow stairwell.

Finally finding Room 412, Chantal had to then find the dormitory monitor to let her into her room. Evelyn Proust, her roommate had suffered a similar welcome. Evelyn had been dropped off by two softball players, patted on the head, and had been told 'good luck.'

"Okay, we going do something 'bout this," Chantal said, pulling Evelyn into the hall. "You knock on all them doors and I'm knocking on all these."

Getting the twenty four freshmen girls into the hall, Chantal then organized a 'search & rescue mission.' Group east would go to the eastern quadrant of the Wallchester University campus and note which buildings were on their quadrant. Group North, South, and West would conduct similar missions. Chantal made sure to have the two girls with splotchy faces on her team; she recognized the sight of someone who had been crying when she saw them.

"And then y'all, y'all, hey, y'all? I'm talking here," Chantal called out, trying to be heard over the now giggling, excited young ladies. "See these lips moving?"

"Come on you guys," Evelyn called out, waving her arms to get their attention.

"Okay, y'all, we all meet back here in one hour and go over what we done found out, all right?" Chantal said.

"Group east; what's on your part?" Chantal called out when they returned.

One by one, the groups gave their reports. One girl made many of the other girls squeal in disgust when she asked if it was just coincidence that the Biology building was right next to the cafeteria.

"Okay y'all, where's the library?" Chantal quizzed.

"South!" most of the girls yelled.

"And where's the Gilbert Amphitheater? Remember, we got to be there at eight o'clock tomorrow morning," Chantal questioned.

"West," they called out.

"So, we going eat breakfast? We need leave here 'bout six forty five," Chantal cautioned.

"What? Why so early?" one girl challenged.

"Where's the cafeteria?" Chantal answered.

"North!" most of the girls called out.

"Now, who's got Algebra? Um, Algebra one oh one?" Chantal called out. "We need get us a study group."

"Chantal, you have got to be the coolest girl ever," Evelyn praised when they returned to their dorm room.

Meeting with the nineteen girls that would be returning for the spring semester, Chantal obtained promises from them that they would 'Buddy' with any new students entering Litton Dormitory in the spring. At the beginning of the summer semester, she and four other girls buddied the few girls that moved into Litton for the summer semester and helped them learn the layout of the sprawling university.

With the two Dormitory monitors that would be working the fall semester, Chantal had arranged for each room on the fourth floor to be assigned buddies; girls that would help the incoming freshmen acclimate to the university. Lindsey's text alerted Chantal that Paige Weedlan, one of Chantal's two buddies had arrived.

Lindsey followed the first test with more information; Lorena Lugami, who went by 'Rena' had not arrived yet. Chantal shrugged her shoulders and continued to Litton.

"Hey!" Lindsey smiled when Chantal stepped out of the stairwell onto the fourth floor.

"Hey!" Chantal smiled and gave the girl an affectionate hug. "Thanks for letting me know Paige is here."

"Uh huh. Still no sign of Rena, but I'll let you know," Lindsey said, now texting another sophomore student that her new buddies had arrived.

"Guys? Guys? Remember I was telling you all about the girl that set this all up?" Katrina Smith excitedly told two young volleyball players. "I'm just sitting in my room, bawling my eyes out? Was my first time away from home?"

"Did you tell your roommate it was allergies?" one tall girl teased the other, whose face still bore the splotches of tears.

"Shut up," the other girl demanded, an embarrassed smile creasing her face.

"Then this girl came and got me out of my room and we went looking for where everything was? That's her. That's Chantal," Katrina laughed, pointing to Chantal.

"Hey," Chantal smiled, giving Katrina a quick hug. "Here to get my own buddies."

Chantal waved to some of the other sophomore girls as she made her way to Room 412, her old room from her first semester as a student at Wallchester University. With a nostalgic shake of her head, Chantal knocked firmly on the thick wooden door. The wood was honey blonde in color, but there were years and years of smudges and stains and spots where the varnish had worn through. The numbers were painted on in black, but the black was severely faded.

"Uh huh?" came a voice from inside the room.

"Hey! Chantal Dyers; I'm your buddy," Chantal called out. "Lindsey told you 'bout me?"

"Oh yeah, come on in," Paige Weedlan called out.

Opening the door, Chantal said, "Hi I'm..."

Chantal Froze. Paige was bent at the waist, putting some clothing into the bottom drawer of the high dresser. Chantal saw a pair of lightly tanned muscled thighs, shapely calves and beautiful buttocks framed by fringes of faded blue denim. The two luscious globes of Paige's buttocks were separated by a thin strip of denim that displayed a plump upside down camel toe.

Chantal wanted to hear the rasp of the zipper as she unzipped the denim cutoffs. She wanted to hear Paige's surprised squeal as Chantal eased the denim cutoffs down the sleek thighs, fully exposing Paige's glorious buttocks. Chantal wanted to hear the sound of her hand slapping each upturned cheek and Paige's squeal then moan.

Chantal wanted to feel the warm, silky smooth skin under her fingertips. Chantal wanted to feel Paige's stiff scrub of pubic hair; Chantal was sure the hair on Paige's pussy would be straw colored like the strands of blonde hair she saw dragging on the floor as Paige maintained her bent over position. Chantal wanted to feel Paige's delicious, tightly puckered anus, wanted to feel Paige's puffy inner lips, swollen and dripping Paige's excitement as Chantal thrust two fingers into Paige's wet depths.

Chantal wanted to smell Paige's musky essences as she drew her face closer to Paige's buttocks, Paige's snug pussy. She wanted to smell Paige's sweat, the light scent of floral soap or lotion still clinging to Paige's skin.

The taste would be indescribable. Chantal would lap at Paige's spicy anus, trying to force her tongue into the tightly clenched orifice. Chantal would use her hands to push Paige's buttocks apart as she wormed her tongue into Paige's anus. Then Chantal would continue her path downward to lap at Paige's drooling slit. Paige would have to put her hands on the dresser's flat top, to brace herself as Chantal tasted Paige's sex.

Chantal would watch her fingers sliding into Paige's struggling rectum. Then, Chantal would see the orifice flower open, accepting Chantal's two, then three fingers. Chantal would see her thumb sliding into Paige's wet pussy.

Then, driving two fingers deeply into Paige's rectum, Chantal would feel the slick rectal walls of the girl. She would feel Paige's anus squeezing against her fingers, would feel Paige's rectal muscles attempting to force her fingers out of Paige's rectum. Chantal's tongue would rasp along Paige's stiff pubic hairs as she sought out Paige's fat clitoris. She would suck forcefully on Paige's clitoris, eliciting a high pitched whine of orgasm from the blonde girl.

"Hey, I'm just 'bout finished up," Paige said, breaking Chantal out of her daydream.

Chantal knew she was bisexual. Her first sexual experiences had been with fellow cheerleaders at Burstyn High School. From there, she widened her circle to include a few of the football players and one plump nerd with pneumatic breasts and shy, sweet smile. There had been no shortage of girls or boys willing to take a ride with her from the local drive-through restaurant to the Water Tower, the local make out spot. In the back seat of her 2002 Toyota Camry, Chantal learned how to suck cock and how to eat pussy.

But Chantal had never had such a strong reaction to the simple sight of a pair of buttocks before. Not taking her eyes from the gorgeous hillocks of flesh, Chantal flopped down on the unmade bunk and continued to watch Paige's labors, continued to watch Paige's buttocks stretch and flex and undulate as the girl worked.

Rylie Black and her twin brother Ryan had graced the rear seat of Chantal's car. Never together, even though Chantal had suggested it once while Ryan pounded his nice, thick cock into her sloppy, squelching pussy.

It had been Rylie that had awakened the anal slut in Chantal. Rylie had twisted Chantal onto her belly then had dragged her magic tongue from perineum to Chantal's sweaty anus and back down again. That first swipe of Rylie's tongue against her little rosebud had felt like a white-hot poker striking Chantal's flesh. Then when Rylie forced two of her fingers into Chantal's resisting rectum, Chantal had grunted and thrashed in pleasure.

"Fuck! That, that's just, you just wrong for that Rylie Black," Chantal had protested even as her small hand rubbed frantically at her clitoris.

Ryan had reaped the rewards of his sister's labors. Chantal pulled a tube of lubricant from her purse, knelt on the back seat of his mother's sedan and pulled her buttocks apart for his probing fingers.

"Augh, I, oh God, God damn yes!" Chantal had screamed when the blunt head of Ryan's cock had pressed against her greasy anus.

Then Paige Weedlan stood and turned around to face Chantal. Again, Chantal was mesmerized; Paige Weedlan was a blonde goddess.

The light blonde hair reached down to Paige's thighs when she stood. Her thick straight hair framed her perfect oval face which was lightly tanned like her beautiful buttocks. Her eyebrows were two slashes of light blonde, hovering over two orgs of light blue. Paige's nose was slender and came to an adorable point just above her light pink pouting lips. Smiling, Paige revealed perfectly straight, perfectly white teeth.

Her throat was graceful, elegant, tapering into Paige's shoulders. She wore a George Washington High School tee shirt that stretched over her 34D breasts. The hem of the tee shirt did not meet the waistband of her low rider denim cutoffs and her lightly tanned belly peeked out, emphasizing Paige's narrow waist and luscious hips.

"Hi! Paige Weedlan," Paige smiled, extending her hand.

"Chantal Dyers. That is not a New Jersey accent," Chantal accused, smiling widely.

"No ma'am, it ain't," Paige laughed a musical titter. "I'm from the great state of Tennessee; Vallidan, Tennessee."

"Shut up! You are not!" Chantal gasped, still holding Paige's warm hand. "I'm from Burstyn! Mississippi!"

"Nuh uh!" Paige squealed.

As Vallidan, Tennessee and Burstyn, Mississippi were right across state lines from one another, the two girls knew many of the same places, the same businesses, even shared a few acquaintances. For the next few minutes, the two chattered like two old friends catching up with one another.

"Supposed have another girl, um, a Rena," Paige said.

"Yeah, a Rena um, Lugami," Chantal agreed.

"But I'm 'bout starve to death here," Paige admitted. "Last bus stop? God, that food looked so nasty I was like, 'uh, yeah, I ain't THAT hungry."

"Come on," Chantal smiled, standing up.

Standing, she saw that she and Paige were close to the same height of five feet, six inches. Paige's hands were just a little larger than Chantal's, and looking at Paige's feet in their scuffed and stained tennis shoes, Chantal deduced that Paige's feet were probably a full size larger than her own seven and a half shoe size.

"Lindsey, that Rena girl come by?" Chantal said, showing Paige how to use the electronic kiosk to sign herself out.

"What? Uh, hey, Chantal? I look like your secretary?" Lindsey teased.

"Please? Pretty please?" Chantal smiled, shaking her head at her friend's cheekiness.

Dividing the campus into cardinal quadrants, Chantal pointed out where key buildings were. Finally, they arrived at the cafeteria. Showing Paige where the trays and silverware were, Chantal followed Paige along the rail on the outside of the steamer trays. Slowly progressing, Chantal chatted with a few of the student workers that she knew from previous semesters.

"God, there anyone you don't know?" Paige asked when they sat at a vacant table.

"You know, when I joined the cheerleaders here?" Chantal started.

"Cheerleaders? You a cheerleader?" Paige sneered.

"Uh huh; full scholarship," Chantal said, face quickly flaming.

"Sorry, sorry, just that, really? A cheerleader?" Paige tried to apologize, but her prejudice against cheerleaders won out.

"Any. Way," Chantal barked, clearly perturbed at Paige's opinion of cheerleaders. "There was a couple of them girls, you know, thought they was just these queens and we was all just lucky be around them?"

"God!" Paige groaned. "Like just 'bout every cheerleader at Washington."

"And looking at them and how they treated everybody, I just knew I wasn't going be nothing like them," Chantal said. "Know, it don't take nothing learn people's name, say 'hi' to them."

Stepping out of the cafeteria, Chantal jumped onto the pipe that bordered the strip of grass between sidewalk and building. The pipe was there to prevent students from cutting across, creating trails in the lush greenery. Paige looked up at Chantal.

"Wolves! Wolves! Give a mighty howl now! We can't be beat, we're here to win now!" Chantal called out loudly.

Paige watched as Chantal flipped along the length of the pipe, travelling fifteen feet away. Before Paige could move, Chantal reversed the flip, winding up in a handstand. From her handstand, Chantal performed a leg split, then launched a dismount and landed directly in front of Paige.

"Still think cheerleading is stupid?" Chantal challenged.

Paige mutely shook her head. Her eyes were still large and she looked again at the fat pipe then at Chantal. Finally, she nodded her head in defeat.

"Thank you, thank you, go Wolves!" Chantal giggled, bowing to the two guys and one female that applauded her performance.

"Go Wolves!" the two males howled.

Returning to Litton Dormitory, Chantal had Paige lead the way. Paige made only one error, continuing straight when she should have turned right. Backtracking, they arrived at the four story building and tramped up the stairs, Chantal following Paige's sweet bubble butt up the steps.

"Nope," Lindsey shook her head as Paige signed herself in again at the kiosk.

In Room 412, Chantal offered to help Paige set up her computer and her cell phone to the Wi-Fi. Eagerly, Paige unpacked her brand new laptop and crawled around underneath her desk, trying to find the outlet. Chantal watched Paige's buttocks as Paige's denim cutoffs crept tighter and tighter, splitting Paige's camel toe wide. Finally, Paige crawled backward then sat in her chair. She yelped when her buttocks came in contact with the padded vinyl cushion.

"Man! How long my butt been hanging out?" Paige asked herself, standing and tugging at her cutoffs.

"Not that long," Chantal answered.

Chantal flamed bright red when Paige looked up at her. Chantal then mumbled the access code and Paige rapidly typed the information into her laptop.

"Oh! Oh, I can get your phone number?" Paige asked while they waited for confirmation.

They exchanged phone numbers, then Paige continued to log onto the university's Wi-Fi. Chantal showed Paige where she could locate her class syllabi, learn what text books she would need for her classes.

"And where is the bookstore?" Chantal prompted, resting her hand on Paige's shoulder.

Paige placed her hand on Chantal's hand and gave it an affectionate squeeze. Looking over her shoulder, Paige smiled and gave the answer. Chantal rewarded the correct answer with a light kiss to Paige's delicious lips. Realizing what she'd done, Chantal pulled her hand from Paige's shoulder and flopped down on Rena's still unmade bed.

A moment later, Paige got up from her chair. She again tugged at her denim cutoffs then flopped onto the bed next to Chantal. With their backs against the cinderblock wall, they could faintly hear the traffic outside of the room, muted conversations and bursts of laughter in the hall just on the other side of the wall. Paige's warm thigh pressed against Chantal's thigh.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,034 Followers