Grandma Sue

Story Info
Grandma Sue shows the way.
26.6k words
4.58
37.2k
46

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 07/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,346 Followers

*Author's Note: This is erotic fantasy. It involves sexual situations between consenting adults, all of whom are over 18 years of age. Since it is fantasy and it's my fantasy, I presume a world free of STDs. Comments are always appreciated.

GRANDMA SUE

"My mother is coming for a visit," Pam announced at dinner.

"Grandma Sue?" Brenda asked, her face lighting up. "She's pretty cool."

"That's one way to describe her," John said with a laugh.

"I like her," Brenda said. "She's not stuffy like..."

"Us?" John finished for his daughter, smiling.

"You're not stuffy, Dad, just..." Brenda replied.

"Not cool like Sue?" John filled in.

"Well, you're cool, but not like Grandma Sue," Brenda replied with a smile.

"You haven't seen her in a few years, Brenda," Pam said. "You're 19 now. Maybe you'll see her in a different light."

"How long will she be here?" John asked.

"She didn't say," Pam replied, shaking her head.

"Well, this will certainly be interesting," John said with a laugh. "Just what we need to shake things up a bit."

"Yes, just what we need," Pam sighed.

Brenda had no problem spotting Sue when she exited the departure area of the airport the next day, her long, tie-dyed skirt swirling around her ankles, her short grey hair and pale blue eyes familiar to her.

"Grandma Sue!" she called out, waving her hand.

"Well, haven't you grown up," Sue said when she approached.

"I'm 6' now," Brenda said.

"Soon you'll be as tall as your father," Sue said as she hugged her. "Hello, John," she said as he bent down to kiss her from his 6'4", at the last moment turning her face so that he kissed her on the lips instead of her cheek. "You're looking good."

"You haven't aged a day, Sue," John said.

"Still the bullshitter, I see," Sue laughed, turning to Pam. "How are you?" she asked, sharing a soft kiss with her daughter.

"Fine, Mom," Pam replied, smiling. "Happy to see you."

"Really?" Sue laughed. "I'd have thought you'd be dreading it."

"Don't be silly," Pam said. "Shall we get your bags?"

"I only brought this," Sue said, indicating her carry-on. "I figured with this nice Florida weather, I wouldn't need much. It sure is warm," she added, pulling her thick sweater off, Brenda's eyes popping when she saw that she was only wearing a T-shirt beneath, one that was a size too small, emphasizing her large, braless breasts, her thick nipples clearly visible pressing against the thin material.

"I see that you haven't changed a bit," Pam sighed.

"And why should I?" Sue asked as they made their way out of the airport into the sunshine.

"Indeed," John laughed as they climbed into the car.

"So, you're studying to be a nurse, just like your mother," Sue said as they drove away.

"Yes," Brenda replied, "though it's the summer break now."

"It looks like you spend a lot of time in the sun," Sue observed.

"I'm a beach bum," Brenda laughed. "I want to take advantage of my freedom while I still have some."

"No boyfriend?" Sue asked.

"Nobody in particular," Brenda replied. "I'm not ready for that."

"There's something to be said for playing the field," Sue commented. "I love being single."

"You...you still date?" Brenda asked.

"I still have fun," Sue replied. "I don't think of it as dating."

"I'll get lunch ready," Pam said when they arrived at the house. "Brenda can show you to your room. You'll have to share a bathroom with her, though."

"I'm sure we'll get along just fine," Sue said with a smile.

Brenda showed Sue to her bedroom and the connecting bathroom between their rooms.

"How is everything with your parents?" Sue asked.

"Fine," Brenda replied, puzzled by the question. "Why?"

"Just curious is all," Sue replied as she unpacked her few pieces of clothing and put them away.

"They seem happy," Brenda said. "They go out a couple of nights a week, when Mom's schedule allows for it."

"Your father still working a lot?" Sue asked.

"Pretty much," Brenda replied. "He's a partner now."

"He must like that," Sue said.

"I think so," Brenda agreed. "He's actually more relaxed, I think. He's made it to where he wanted to get."

"Good for him," Sue said, letting her skirt drop to the floor and pulling on a pair of loose shorts.

"Don't you wear any underwear?" Brenda asked, her eyes wide at the sight of her grandmother's nakedness, noticing the tattoo above her shaved pussy as she pulled the shorts up.

"Don't own any," Sue replied, smiling. "They just get in the way, slow things down."

"What's it like where you live?" Brenda asked.

"Newport?" Sue replied. "It's okay. I live in an adult community, so it's fairly quiet. It's still sort of wintery right now. I'm looking forward to the sun, the beach, warm water. Even in the summer, the water is freezing cold in Newport."

"I'm going to the beach after lunch," Brenda said. "You can come with me if you'd like."

"I would," Sue said, smiling. "I won't be in your way?"

"On a beach?" Brenda laughed.

"I'm working the middle shift today, 3-11pm," Pam explained as they ate lunch.

"Brenda has offered to take me to the beach with her," Sue said.

"Well, don't forget to use sunscreen," Pam cautioned. "The sun's a lot harsher here than it is in Rhode Island."

"I have to go in to the office for a few hours, too," John said. "And I have to go to a meeting this evening. The two of you will be on your own for dinner."

"We'll manage, I'm sure," Sue said.

Sue looked around curiously when Brenda pulled off of the road and parked in amongst the pine trees fronting a large dune which blocked their view of the ocean.

"I take it that this isn't a public beach," Sue said as she got out of Brenda's open-topped jeep.

"It's public in terms of it's not private, but the actual public beaches don't allow topless bathing yet," Brenda explained as she led the way up an obvious path over and through the dune, stopping on top so that Sue could take in the view of the deep beach, running to the north as far as the eye could see and to the south almost a mile to the inlet.

"Then I'm glad that we came here," Sue said as she followed Brenda down onto the beach where they found a spot and placed their towels on the sand. "The beaches in Newport have no nudity rules, though it's usually too cold."

"You go naked on the beach?" Brenda asked as she pulled her T-shirt off, rubbing her smaller breasts with their large brown nipples.

"I hate wearing clothes at any time," Sue replied, her full breasts with thick protruding nipples swinging free.

"I'm not sure I'd be comfortable totally naked like that," Brenda said as she pushed her shorts down, revealing the skimpy G-string bottom of her suit. "You might as well be naked with that suit," she said, laughing when she saw the extremely brief G-string that Sue was wearing, the tiny patch of material barely covering her pussy, the top of her slit just visible below the tattoo of a black rooster. "You look amazing for someone your age," she said admiringly.

"It's just lucky genetics, I assure you," Sue said, smiling. "But thank you."

"You want to lay in the sun first to warm up or go for a swim?" Brenda asked.

"Swim," Sue replied. "I'm dying to feel some warm water on my body."

"I hope I'm as cool as you when I'm your age," Brenda said as they walked down to the water.

"Is that what I am, cool?" Sue asked with a laugh.

"To me you are," Brenda replied.

"I've just never cared too much for the restrictions society tries to put on people in terms of how they should comport themselves," Sue said as they entered the water. "There's far too much influence exerted by religious institutions. I consider it a form of tyranny when society tries to impose a code of conduct on adults in terms of how they have to behave when no crime is being committed, especially between one another. I just don't see how anything can be a crime when there is no victim."

"What do you mean?" Brenda asked.

"Well, for instance, Rhode Island only recently repealed their anti-sodomy law," Sue replied. "For over 100 years, the church had been able to impose its version of morality with regards to anal sex. No more."

"I-I didn't realize that it was illegal anywhere," Brenda said, flushing.

"Florida has a vaguely worded law about indecent behavior that they use selectively when they want to harass someone," Sue explained. "Depending upon how it's interpreted, and different judges interpret it differently, anal sex is illegal, even in the privacy of your home. They use it mostly to target gay people."

"I don't see why it should be anyone's business what I do with my body," Brenda said.

"You're preaching to the choir," Sue laughed. "Do you realize that it's illegal to attempt suicide, but not to succeed?"

"That's totally stupid," Brenda laughed.

"Some states, gay sex between men is illegal, but not between women," Sue laughed. "So, I can eat another woman's pussy and that's okay, but the guy next to me sucking a cock will get arrested."

"That's a double standard," Brenda observed.

"Most laws are made by men," Sue said with a shrug. "It's no surprise that there are so many stupid ones. Sadly, our country seems to be suffering a tyranny of the minority, and a very small-minded minority at that that doesn't care one whit about our Constitution or our rights, unless it serves their purpose at the moment, and that will only be the case until it no longer serves their purpose."

"You seem angry about it," Brenda observed.

"I am angry about it," Sue said. "I had friends die in Vietnam defending the world against just such tyranny. Nobody ever imagined that it was the tyranny here at home that they were actually defending, and now look at what we've got, scum like Trump and his supporters who don't even pay lip service to what our country is about. They'd happily see it destroyed if it meant that they were the ones in charge."

"I've never really paid any attention to politics, I guess," Brenda said.

"You're young," Sue laughed. "Ideally, you shouldn't have to. But nobody's future is more at stake than people your age who are just entering the reality of life; work, family, things like that. Wait until you become a nurse and you see how the government dictates how you practice medicine. The tyranny of the minority, mostly white men, even makes the practice of medicine racist and discriminatory."

"What do you mean?" Brenda asked.

"Women, racial minorities, and people who lead non-standard sexual lives do not have their complaints of pain taken as seriously as those made by straight white men, for example," Sue replied. "The information is out there; just Google it. But most of our society gets their information and news in short sound bites at 6pm from people who think the way they do. They're not interested in anything but having their own opinions and points of view reinforced. Anything contrary to that is bullshit or lies to them."

"That's sort of depressing," Brenda said.

"It can be," Sue said. "It's important to keep perspective. Do what you can personally to help and don't let what you can't affect rule you. I'm not saying that it's easy, but if you just keep that in mind, it can help."

"How do you do it?" Brenda asked. "You know so much about it."

"Sex, lots of sex," Sue replied with a laugh, Brenda joining her. "It's hard to think of anything when you're having an orgasm, I've found."

"You are so funny," Brenda said, wiping tears of laughter from her eyes.

"Let's get some sun," Sue suggested.

"Make sure that you cover yourself thoroughly or you'll burn," Brenda said, handing Sue the sunscreen. "You're like Casper."

"Maybe you should do it for me to make sure," Sue said, sitting down on her towel, then laying back, her arms and legs spread wide, her big breasts sliding to the sides, her thick nipples hardened knurls.

"M-me!?" Brenda asked, her eyes wide.

"Unless you'd rather not," Sue said. "I'm sure I can manage."

"N-no, it's not that," Brenda stammered, blushing. "I just thought...you don't mind being...touched by another woman?"

"I don't mind being touched, period," Sue replied, laughing. "Man or woman, it's all good. Does it bother you to touch another woman?"

"No," Brenda replied, squirting some sunscreen into the palm of her hand, then rubbing her hands together.

"You probably do this for your mother all the time," Sue said as Brenda started down at her feet and worked her way up her legs, taking a deep breath when her hands slid up the crease of her thighs and pelvis next to her pussy, the tiny strip of material of her G-string almost invisible except at the top, pulled between her pussy lips.

"I can't ever remember doing this for Mom," Brenda said, hesitating. "Uh, maybe you should adjust your suit," she suggested. "You're pretty exposed down there and I'd think that would be the last thing that you'd want to burn."

"Just use sunscreen," Sue said. "I don't want any lines, especially not there."

Brenda froze, hardly daring to believe that she had just heard her grandmother ask her to touch her pussy.

"Or is that too much, a step too far?" Sue asked, pushing up onto her elbows to look at Brenda.

"I-I-I just never imagined touching...touching my grandmother's...pussy," Brenda replied, flushing.

"And if I were a young woman your age who wasn't your grandmother?" Sue asked, smiling. "Would that be different?"

"Well, yes," Brenda replied. "Of course."

"Have you ever touched another woman's pussy, Brenda?" Sue asked. "I have, many times."

"You! You have?" Brenda gasped, her mouth dropping open.

"Yes," Sue replied. "Pussies are such nice things, soft, wet, warm."

"Are...are you...are you a lesbian?" Brenda asked, stunned.

"Lord, no," Sue laughed. "I like men, too."

"So, you...with women?" Brenda asked.

"Yes," Sue replied. "Does that bother you?" she asked.

"No, no," Brenda replied, her face flaming. "I-I'm just surprised, is all."

"Have you ever been with another woman," Sue asked, "if that's not too rude or personal a question."

"Yes," Brenda replied after a stunned moment.

"Then stop thinking of me as your grandmother," Sue said. "Think of me as Sue, a friend. You wouldn't hesitate to put sunscreen on a friend's pussy, would you?"

"No," Brenda replied, laughing, using both hands to slide Sue's outer lips through her fingers, coating them with the sunscreen.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Sue asked, laying back down, a smile on her face.

"No, it wasn't," Brenda agreed, continuing up over Sue's stomach to her breasts, only hesitating for a moment before she slid her hands up onto them, making sure to cover them with the sunscreen.

"You have nice hands," Sue said when Brenda finished applying the sunscreen. "Thank you."

Quickly applying the sunscreen to herself, Brenda lay back on the towel, her head spinning.

"I don't know why I told you that, that I've been with another woman," she said after a couple of minutes. "I've never told anyone."

"It's nobody's business but yours and hers unless you choose to share it," Sue said.

"I'm not ashamed or anything, I just never...it's not something that you just come out and say," Brenda explained.

"It was sort of rude of me to ask, but I did ask, so you could have either told me that it was none of my business or answer the question, which to your credit, you did," Sue said. "Do you also like boys?" she asked.

"Gosh, yeah," Brenda replied, laughing. "But I like girls, too."

"That seems to run in the family, it would seem," Sue said, turning to smile at her. "Do you have a preference?" she asked.

"It sort of depends, I guess," Brenda replied. "I mean, I love boys, but when we're studying at school and all stressed out because of an upcoming test or something, girls are more calming to me. My roommate, she's great, we keep each other sane."

"Lucky you," Sue said. "There's definitely nothing calming about being with a man, which is the whole point, unless you think of being totally exhausted from cumming too much calming," she laughed.

"Yeah, like that," Brenda agreed, laughing with her. "I could never tell Mom, or Dad, though," she said. "They'd never understand. They're like Mr. & Mrs. Straight."

"Maybe they're just appearing that way so that you can have a balanced upbringing," Sue suggested. "You ever think of that?"

"What do you mean?" Brenda asked.

"Well, let's just say that your mother likes other women just as much as you or I," Sue said. "Maybe she just shields you from that so that you'll not be influenced by how she is. Maybe she's just giving you the space to grow up as normal, whatever that is. If you choose to be otherwise, at least she gave you a level playing field to choose from."

"I never thought of it like that," Brenda said musingly. "I can't even picture Mom like that, with another woman."

"Could you have pictured me like that an hour ago?" Sue asked.

"No, definitely not," Brenda laughed. "It just makes you all the more cool to me."

"I'd say you're the cool one," Sue said. "It pleases me to know that you're so balanced."

"Is that what I am?" Brenda asked.

"Sure," Sue replied. "You accept men and women equally when it comes to sex. I'd call that balanced."

For some inexplicable reason, Brenda felt a flush of pride at hearing her grandmother's words as she lay back and basked in the sun.

"Wow, it is really hot," Sue said after a while, sitting up, her face red from the heat, sweat beading her forehead. "I think I need another swim."

"I'll join you," Brenda said, getting to her feet and offering Sue a hand up.

"This is heaven," Sue sighed when they were immersed in the water.

"I miss it when I'm at school," Brenda said, "though Gainesville is only just over an hour from either coast. School is just so intense and I want to do well. I've only gone to the beach a couple of times. It makes coming home all that much better."

"Well, I certainly approve of your choice of beaches," Sue said. "No children, first of all."

"Not very often," Brenda said. "This has always been a nude beach, so no families. It used to be a gay beach, but they cleaned that up after getting complaints. Now, it's just a nice nude beach, for everyone. It's not predominantly anything but nudists."

"I look forward to spending lots of time here, then," Sue said. "Now to cook my back," she said, heading back towards their towels.

"Do you want me to sunscreen you?" Brenda offered.

"I'd appreciate it," Sue replied, stretching out on the towel. "I'll do you after."

Brenda marveled at how good Sue's condition was as she spread the sunscreen on her back. Her skin was looser, but beneath her muscles were there and there was no sign of cellulite. She hesitated only momentarily before applying the sunscreen to her ass, unable to repress a smile when Sue sighed audibly when her fingers slid down through the crack of her ass, then onto her legs.

"You have a wonderful touch," Sue said when Brenda finished applying the sunscreen to her back side. "I have no doubt that you'll make a fine nurse. You have the healing touch, just like your mother."

"I've heard people say that about her," Brenda said. "It always made me proud."

"And so you should be," Sue said, pushing up onto her hands and knees as Brenda lay down on her towel. "Your mother has a big heart," she said, squirting sunscreen into the palm of her hand, then started applying it to Brenda's back.

Brenda was surprised at the strength she felt in Sue's hands as she spread the sunscreen onto her back.

"You have a gorgeous ass," Sue said as her hands slid onto Brenda's naked ass cheeks, just the string of her bikini in the crack.

"Really?!" Brenda asked, blushing as she felt Sue fill her hands with her ass cheeks, squeezing them and spreading them apart.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,346 Followers
123456...8