All Comments on 'Grandma Amazing at 70 Ch. 02'

by rojac2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your Grandma love story is indeed amazing. She is so unique.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Make this into a long story about you and your grandma!

WOW! This reminds me of taking care of my mother when I was younger.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumalmost 2 years ago

Had a.similar experience with an aunt. This brought back fond memories. Job well done

JimmcdJimmcdover 1 year ago

Again your sexy Tory brought me to an ogasmatic pinnacle.. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

how in the world she licked and sucked his nipples when he was fucking her tits? it's impossible to have that kind of sex position. i suggest you to double check your work!

rojac2rojac211 months agoAuthor

Anonymous, your comment surprised me: (how in the world she licked and sucked his nipples when he was fucking her tits? it's impossible to have that kind of sex position. i suggest you to double check your work!)

Wish I could show a pic or vid. (I placed her sitting at the end of the bed and I stood facing her,) He just to lean slightly forward so her mouth is at his nipple. His erect member can slide between her tits easily. Having said that, I guess if his is extra tall, like 6-4, it might not work as well.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love nipple play too and agree with the author. My erection points up and slides nicely between her DD+ tits while she licks and sucks my nipples. Sometimes I squeeze her melons together for the tit fuck while I play with her nips with my thumb. Other times she pushes her melons together and rubs my cock as it emerges between those soft tits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous