Grandma & Me Again Pt. 07

Story Info
Agnes gets drunk again and Daddy whips her cunt with a quirt.
14.1k words
4.17
8.2k
6
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 05/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

Agnes is my maternal grandmother. She lived with my father and me so her brothers would know she would betaken good care of. She is sixty four and not unattractive.

Her one fault is she is a quasi alcoholic and loves her whiskey and can get piss full drunk sometimes. I just turned twenty one.

Daddy was out of town on business and I was home alone with her. I came home from work a little early on Friday afternoon, walked in the front door and saw her standing over a cold air duct in the kitchen pissing. She had her skirt pulled up to her waist and the piss was flowing out of her urethra and running down her nylon clad legs.

I got close to her and asked her what the fuck she was doing. She looked at me and gave me a funny smile.

"I'm pissing. I couldn't wait to get outdoors. I'm also a little drunk." she told me.

"Well I see all you are wearing is you dress, a garter girdle, and nice dark nylons. Do they have dark heel and seams too? I also see your grey haired belly and cunt along with your hairy legs. Do you ever shave anymore?"

"Oh no. I can't shave or Master would whip my cunt with his quirt. He's done that before and he hurt my cunt. He was angry because I had pissed my Directoire Knickers that were brand new. I got five swats with his quirt right on my cunt lips. He told me if I did it again it would be ten swats."

"How long have you been fucking my father?" I asked.

My question must have caught her a little off guard because she flushed a little and asked me how I knew.

'I've been fucking him since about a week after your mother died. He's a young man and needs a woman around to take care of his sexual needs. I not only fuck him. I also suck his cock and let him piss all over me when he wants to." Agnes replied.

"So who came around today and gave you some whiskey? Frank?"

"No. It was Lee. Juanita, his wife, is pregnant and as big as a barn. She won't let him fuck her so he needs to get his pussy elsewhere." she replied.

"So you fucked him and sucked his long cock and let him blow his nuts off in your hairy cunt?" I asked. "Did you suck his anteater foreskin too? It's about the longest foreskin I've ever seen."

"I just fucked him. He didn't want me to suck his cock or pee on him. Then we had a few shots and I got a little tipsy." she said.

"I think you got more than a little tipsy. You're downright drunk. Now we are going to go upstairs and I'm going to strip your clothes off, get you in the shower, piss all over you, then wash you and your cunt real good with soap and warm water. I may even get the douche bulb out, fill it with warm water, and shove it up your fucking cunt.." I told her. "You're going to be my whore too and I won't tell father, or Master, as you call him if you don't fuck up anymore. I know about you and Frank fucking because he fucked my mother and you knew it too but never said anything. Father tolerated it, but he was no saint either. Word gets around in our little community about what's going on and I've heard talk of him fucking a couple of other women too." I replied.

"Before we go upstairs I want to show you some things inside his steamer trunk in his bedroom. I think you will be surprised." Agnes told me.

We headed to my father's bedroom and Agnes got a key and opened the trunk. I couldn't believe my eyes. Inside were briefs, nylon stockings, garter belts, open cup bras, and Directoire Knickers. Most were in black but there were other colors too like royal blue, raspberry, and pink. There were also some nipple clamps for her teats as well as some clamps for her cunt lips.

"Does he wear these?" I asked.

"Every night when we go to bed. He gets an enormous erection and his long foreskin slides over the head of his cock." she replied.

"What do you wear?" I asked.

"Mostly what you see me wearing now. He fucks me when we go to bed, then again about three in the morning when we both get up to piss. Sometimes he will finish his piss by pissing on my teats and cunt." she said." "Do you enjoy him fucking you? You seem to have a penchant for men's cocks." I said. "Does he ever wear a rubber when he fucks you or do you just enjoy his warm creamy semen flooding you old cunt?"

I reached out and fondled her big teats and knew she was not wearing a bra. She had nipples about the size of a dime. I knew then and there I was going to not only fuck her but nurse her teats as well.

"Did you forget to put a bra on today or did you take it off when Lee fucked you? Is he also a teat man?" I asked.

I didn't put one on today since Master is away but Lee is a teat man as well." she replied.

"Let's go upstairs so I can piss on you then give both of us a shower. I'll unzip your dress when we get upstairs and take your wet stocking off along with your garter girdle. Then we can get in the shower and I'll piss all over you, then scrub your hairy cunt. I may even put the soap up your cunt. I have some soap shaped just like a prick that I can fuck you with if you like."

She unzipped her dress and took it off. That was when I saw her hairy arm pits. I asked her if she ever shaved them and she told me that Master wouldn't let her shave any part of her body.

We got in the shower, which was quite large and had the showerhead extended out in the middle. It was twelve inches around and had a great spray. Agnes laid down on the shower floor with a towel under her and I told her to spread her hairy legs wide apart so I could piss all over her fucking cunt.

She spread her legs apart and I aimed my cock at it and began pissing a strong stream on her cunt.

"Oh God. That feels so good. It's so hot and makes my cunt feel good." she told me. "Just keep pissing on my pussy till you finish."

I must have pissed on her for about a minute and I finally began dribbling pee. I helped her stand up and as I did so, I pinched both of her nipples between my thumb and forefinger causing her to squeal a little bit.

"That hurts you motherfucker. You can suck them but don't pinch them." she told me.

"I'll put his nipple clamps on your teats if you misbehave." I said. "Now do you have to piss again? If you do you may stand up, spread your meaty, hairy cunt lips open, and piss all over me. I might enjoy a little drink of your recycled whiskey too but I'll let you know if I want a drink." I said.

Agnes stood up and I sat down on the floor of the shower. She pulled her fat cunt lips wide open so I could see her big pee hole and began pissing on me, especially my cock. She then moved up my body until she was pissing on my chest.

I opened my mouth and took a little drink of her recycled "VO" whiskey.

"Your recycled whiskey doesn't taste to bad." I said. "I might want a little more later on. Now we need to wash each other, dry each other off, then go to your bedroom." I told her. "Does Master eat your cunt?" I asked.

"Oh yes. He knows I love it when he sucks my clit because when I have massive orgasms when he does. Between sucking my clit and trying to stick his tongue in my pee hole, he make me climax all over the place." she replied.

"Does he ever get hid tongue inside your pee hole?" I inquired.

"No, but he comes close to it." Agnes said

We finished drying each other off and I spent a little more time than necessary wiping her very hairy cunt. Her inner lips were nice and meaty and hung down past her outer lips about half an inch. I knew she would look great with the rings in her cunt.

We went to her bedroom and I explained to her that I would control the amount of liquor she could have. I also explained that if she got drunk again, I would tell Master and he could do as he wanted with her.

"By the way Agnes, are you fucking Fr. Leo when you go to the rectory for lunch on Thursdays? How about Sr. Jeanne? Is she always there too? A nice little threesome or is there a fourth person involved?" I asked her. Once again I caught her up short and she mumbled something about it being lunch only.

"Are you telling me that aren't fucking Fr. Leo or sucking on his cock?" I asked.

"What would make you think that?" she replied.

"Last Thursday a friend of mine delivered a package to the rectory and Sr. Jeanne answered the door wearing a somewhat opaque wrapper. As he handed the package to her he saw you waling into the dining room wearing only your black cut out bra, your black eight strap garter belt, and sheer full fashioned dark stockings. You followed closely by Fr. Leo wearing a black garter belt and sheer black stockings. He told me Fr. Leo's cock was swinging freely between his legs. Sr. Jeanne quickly took the package and closed the door. My friend told me he got quite an eyeful of all three of you." I said. "So I think there is some fucking and cocksucking going on at the rectory on Thursdays."

"Well, neither Leo or Jeanne are celibate so there's been a little sexual party going on once in awhile. Even Emmy Lou and Herb, who are not members of the church get involved with Leo and Jeanne once in awhile. Both of them are tall and have long legs. Emmy Lou's signature stocking color is grey with black heels and seams and she has to get extra long so she can fasten the straps on her garter belts to them. Herb wears extra long stockings too, but his preference is for a darker brown or copper colored. Sr. Jeanne tells me Herb has a long uncut cock that he likes to have sucked before he fucks her with it. She's told me he has blown his nuts off in her mouth a couple of times, but the taste isn't bad. Emmy Lou on the other hand likes to piss all over Leo before she lets him fuck her." Agnes told me.

"Now you're going to sit on the edge of your bed and suck on my uncut cock then lie back on the bed, spread your hairy legs and cunt wide open and I'll suck on your fat clit and pee hole. If you're good, I'll let you have a couple of shots of VO. Then we are going to dress and go to dinner at a nice restaurant. You're not going to wear either panties or DK's so if you need to piss, you can just raise your skirt, spread your legs apart and piss on the floor or ground. No toilets for you tonight. Then after we get home, I'll fuck you and fill your cunt with my seed. Is that alright with you?" I asked.

"Yes. That sounds fine to me. I'll begin sucking your prick right now." she replied.

She sat on the edge of her bed, fondled my scrotum with her left hand, and slipped my foreskin covered prick into her mouth. She sucked my prick nicely and soon had me totally erect. She pushed my foreskin back over the head of my prick and sucked the head of it until I told her to stop.

"Now lie on your bed and I'll suck your fat clit and pee hole." I told her. Agnes laid back, spread her legs and cunt lips open and immediately saw her long fat clit. I got my mouth on it and began sucking it causing her have an orgasm after about ten seconds.

"Master never sucks my clit that way." she said. "In fact, he doesn't really enjoy sucking it. He would rather just fuck me and fill my cunt with his seed." she said. "Now keep sucking it so I can climax a few more times."

I sucked her clit for a few more seconds and let her climax a couple of more times then moved my mouth down to her pee hole. I tried and tried to get my tongue inside it just couldn't open it far enough to do so. So I sucked om it and that Agnes another climax or two.

She finally told me to get on my knees and stick my prick in her cunt and fuck her good. By this time my prick was standing at attention and I just slipped it in her already wet cunt.

"Oh you big motherfucker." she screamed. "Your fucking prick is killing me it's in me so far. Don't stop though. I want to come a few more times then you can spew your seed in me and drench my cunt. I kept fucking her until she quieted down and told me to get off or her.

"Now we need to get dressed for dinner as we are meeting Margie and Peter for dinner. You're to wear a black garter girdle and sheer black nylons. I'm also going to rouge your areolae so they are nice and dusky then you put on an open cup bra. No panties unless you're afraid of leaking my seed onto your slip and dress." I said to her. Wear your two inch black heels too. Now would you enjoy a shot or two of VO?"

"That would taste very good. I'll even suck the juices off your cock first then enjoy my drinks afterward." Agnes told me.

I went to my bedroom, unlocked the closet and got the bottle of VO and two shot glasses and went back to her room.

"Here you are you old fucking cunt. You get two shots then we get dressed so we can go to dinner. Sip this stuff. Don't toss it down the hatch. If you want to suck my cock now is the time to do it." I told her.

She sat on the edge of her bed, took my dangling cock in her left hand and stuffed it into her mouth. She sucked it for a couple of minutes then let it drop out of her mouth, and took a long sip of her drink.

"You fucked me so good darling. I must have some more of your cock tonight when we go to bed, Your cock felt like it was inside my cunt at least a foot and then you flooded me with your seed. My cunt is soaking wet. I'd better slip a pair of panties on before we leave for dinner or I'll leak all over my dress." she said. "I could also wear a tampon then I wouldn't need to wear panties."

I went to her dresser, found the lingerie I wanted her to wear then went to her dressing table and found the bottle of liquid rouge so I could paint her areolae.

"Wear these tonight. Do you want me to wear my lingerie too?" I asked.

"Yes. Yes. Yes" she replied. "You look so sexy with your cock just dangling between your legs and wearing your garter belt and sheer stockings. I see it sometimes and I just want to play with it, especially your long foreskin."

"Do you want me to dress before I paint your teats or after?" I asked/

"Put your lingerie on now then you can rouge my areolae while I play with your cock and nuts." she replied.

I went to my room, got my lingerie, and went back to Agnes's room. She was slipping on her garter girdle and asked me to fasten the back straps to her stockings. Her stockings were next and they went up high on her thighs. She fastened the front and side garters and I fastened the rear ones. Her seams were nice and straight and her stockings were pulled tight on her legs.

"Get a tampon out of my dressing table drawer and I'll slip it in my wet cunt." she told me. "Now get your lingerie on. I'll sit on the edge of my bed and play with you while you paint me."

I got dressed in stockings, garter belt, and bra. She sat on the bed and I opened the bottle of rouge and began painting her areolae. They got much darker when I painted them. I didn't paint her nipples so they remained nice and pink.

When I finished she put her black cut out bra on and her areolae really stood out as being dusky.

"You look like a good little whore Agnes." I said. "Now we must finish dressing so we can go to dinner. You will be surprised who we are dining with and a show tonight."

Agnes put on a beautiful green dress and I slipped on a suit. Her dark stockings highlighted her dress and when she slipped on her two inch heels, she looked magnificent, not like to drunk piss whore I found two hours earlier.

The supper club was about fifteen minutes away and was in a very secluded place. If you didn't know it was there you would not have found it.

We got out of the car and went to the door. I rang the bell and a face appeared in a small hole. I told him who we were and the door opened then quickly closed again as we entered. It was a small club with ten circular tables and four chairs at each table. I saw Margie and she waved to me. I led Agnes to their table and helped her be seated.

"Oh my. I'm totally surprised to see you two." she said. "John told me we'd be meeting someone but he didn't tell me it would be you two. I'm so glad to see you."

"Did you wear any panties Margie?" I asked. "Is Peter in drag like me?"

"No to your first question and yes to your second one." Margie responded. "Peter is wearing a garter belt and dark nylons along with a cut out bra. His cock is just hanging down as he has no panties on. He would probably be pleased if Agnes fondled his cock for him. Peter will get us drinks and you come with me John. I need to piss and quickly as I'm about to piss in my chair."

I left with Margie as she headed to the ladies rom to pee. She was wearing a pair of very tantalizing full fashioned stockings with a Manhattan heel and dark seams. My grandmother had a couple pairs like that too.

Peter went to the bar and ordered drinks for each of us then sat down bedside Agnes again.

"It's great to see you again Agnes. I hope you enjoy your drink and don't get too drunk tonight because I would like you to suck my cock later on. Margie will want John to fuck her and blow his nuts off in her cunt. Would you enjoy sucking my uncut cock since you are already known as a cocksucker around town?"

"I might enjoy having your cock in my mouth. How do you know I like to suck cocks?" Agnes asked.

"Margie and I were at the rectory last Friday and Fr. Leo, in the course of the conversation, let it slip out that you had sucked his cock the day before. He told us he shot your mouth full of his seed and you simply swallowed all of it then had a shot of whiskey to wash it down. He said you never flinched when he shot his seed in your mouth." Peter replied.

"What else did he tell you?" Agnes asked. "That we have lunch and then he fucks me while John and Sr. Jeanne are in her bedroom fucking each other?"

"He told me you can be a lush and like your whiskey. He also told me he thinks you fuck better when you're half in the bag and you also love having him eat your pussy." Peter replied.

Margie and I made our appearance and Margie asked Agnes if she was wearing panties. Agnes told her she was commando because I had told her to not put any panties on.

"Why did John tell you to not wear panties tonight?" Margie asked.

"I think it was because if I needed to piss I could just spread my legs apart and piss. No worry about not getting my panties down before I began dribbling or getting them all wet." Agnes replied.

"Peter and I both know you are fucking Fr. Leo on a pretty regular basis. Thursday luncheons followed by a little pissing exercise before you suck his cock and he eats your cunt." Margie said. "You see, we see Fr Leo and Sr. Jeanne on a regular basis too and Leo has let it slip that you are not only a cock hound but also a bit of a lush who likes whiskey and sometimes gets a bit intoxicated."

"I admit I like my whiskey, but I'm not a lush. I don't get drunk everyday like my daughter did and I don't get some cock everyday either." she replied.

"Come with me Agnes. I need to piss and you can play with my cock while I go. Dinner should be ready by then and we can eat then watch the floor show for this evening." Peter said. "It's going to be an exciting show tonight."

Peter took Agnes by the hand and they headed for the men's room. Margie told me Peter was going to have Agnes suck his cock first then he would pee with some of it going on her belly.

When Agnes and Peter got to the men's room Peter told Agnes to get in a stall, pull dress up to her waist and sit on the toilet.

"Now take my uncut peter and put it in your mouth. Don't pull the foreskin back right away. I want you to suck my foreskin first then you can suck the head of it. You need to spread your legs apart too so I can piss on your belly and cunt when I need to go.." Peter told her.

She stood in front of the toilet, lifted her skirt exposing her gray haired belly and cunt and sat down, Peter didn't just unzip his pant. He dropped them to the floor showing not only his six inch uncut cock but also the fact that he was wearing a black six strap garter belt and sheer dark stockings.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers