Grandma & Me Again Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my. Does Margie know you're wearing lingerie Peter? Agnes asked.

"She knows. She even helps fasten the garters in back so I don't get them in the keyhole and cause a run in them. She enjoys seeing me in lingerie and enjoys it when I fuck her wearing it. She tells me it makes her cunt all wet." he replied. "Now open your mouth and get my cock in it and suck it gently. When I get hard I'll let you push the foreskin back and you can suck the head of it. Then I may really need to piss."

Agnes took his cock in her mouth and began sucking on it gently. Suddenly Peter's cock began getting hard and he told her to push his foreskin back and suck the head of his cock. She did and put the head of it in her mouth and began sucking on it. Suddenly Peter arched his back and blew his nuts off in her mouth.

Agnes never flinched and swallowed every drop of his seed.

Suddenly Peter heard water hitting the water in the toilet.

"Are you pissing you fucking old cunt? Did you ask me if you could piss?" Peter asked.

"I couldn't hold it any longer Peter. It just started flowing out of my pee hole." Agnes replied.

"I may need to paddle your ass later on tonight'." Peter told her. "We are spending the night at your house. Perhaps another couple too."

"Oh. That will be exciting. Do I know who it might be?" Agnes asked.

"You might." Peter replied. "Now we need to get back to our table so we can have dinner, then a floor show. So drop your dress and straighten up so no one will suspect you sucked my cock."

Agnes and Peter headed back to the dining room and Margie asked Peter if everything came out alright. Peter told her it did. Not only one way but two.

"Did Agnes swallow it all or did she spit it out?" Margie inquired.

She swallowed every bit of it. Now I think she needs to wash it down with her drink." Peter replied. "But she also sat on the toilet and pissed while she was sucking my cock and didn't ask me if she could. I may need to give her five swats with the ping pong paddle to discipline her a bit."

"You'd best make sure she doesn't have to piss again before you spank her or she may piss again while you're administering to her ass." Margie told him.

"Oh I won't piss again. I simply couldn't hold it anymore so I just started peeing while I was still sucking his cock." Agnes said.

Dinner was served and it was delicious. Salad, prime rib, baked potato, and roll.

Suddenly the house lights dimmed and a gurney was rolled out onto the dance floor. On it was a woman a woman covered from her belly up so you couldn't see her face. She was wearing a black garter belt and gray full fashioned stockings.

"That's Emmy Lou. She always wears gray stockings and has a belly full of graying hair. I wonder what is going to happen to her?" I said.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Tonight you get to watch as this lovely lady has consented to having her inner labial lips pierced. I'm not only going to pierce them in one place. I'm going to pierce them twice and somewhat closely together so if she doesn't want to get fucked a man won't be able to get his cock inside her cunt. She has been slightly sedated so it won't be too painful and after I am done you may come up and check her lips and rings to where they are placed." the woman said.

"I'd swear that's Emmy Lou." Agnes said. "Her gray stockings are her trademark. I'm curious why she is being pierced, but we may find out."

The piercer pulled the lady's inner lips down and fastened two clamps to them, She clamped then about an inch apart. Next was marking the spots to pierce them so the holes were directly across from each other.

She then took a fairly large needle, quickly inserted it through the first set of lips and wiped the little spots of blood off of them. Then she took the needle, cleaned it off in what appeared to be an alcohol solution, wiped it off, and pierced the second hole in her lips. The lady hardly moved during the process. She then wiped the second holes to get rid of the little amount of blood on them. She then took two rings that appeared to be gold, pushed them through both sets of holes and fastened the closures. Now the ladies inner lips were pierced in two separate places and if she didn't want a mans cock in her cunt she simply kept the rings fastened to her lips.

The piercer then told the audience they could come up and inspect the lady's cunt if they wanted to. Several got up as well a couple of the men and inspected the lady. A couple of the women couldn't keep their hands off so they played with her belly fur and one even put her fingers down on her cunt.

When they finished looking they went back to their seats and the piercer undraped the lady and she stood up. It was indeed Emmy Lou. Her husband, sitting in the back, got up and joined her.

"I hope you're happy and will continue to let me fuck you when I want to. Perhaps you want to keep some of your other male friends away." Herb told her.

Agnes said. "I knew it was Emmy Lou. long legs, gray stockings, and six strap garter belt. I wonder why consented to having her inner lips pierced."

"You may have to ask her." I replied. "Perhaps she doesn't want Herb fucking her as much as he wants to or does. Who knows why she did it? It will be great to hear her explain it to us."

We went over to the gurney. Emmy Lou was wide awake and Agnes asked her why she had her cunt lips pierced. Emmy Lou told us he did it on a dare from her daughter Becky. Becky thought her mother wouldn't go through with it and Emmy Lou wanted to prove her wrong.

"Did it hurt much when she pushed the needle though your lips?" I asked.

"Not too bad at all as she had sprayed something on me to deaden the pain." she replied. She spread her big cunt lips wife open so we could see the holes in her lips.

Agnes said. "Oh my God Emmy Lou. You're going to have so much fun when you wear your rings. You could put little bells on them and not wear any panties and watch people to see if they wonder where the tingling of the bells is coming from. I think that would be exciting."

"Then perhaps you should ask Master if you can get your cunt lips pierced too. He might think that is a wonderful idea." Emmy Lou replied.

Herb came to the gurney and said. "Emmy Lou. I'm so fucking horny I already have a hard on. I can hardly wait to get you home tonight and fuck your brains out. I'm just going to fill your cunt with lots of pollen."

"Well before you do that I really need to piss. Why don't you come with me Agnes and you can watch me while I empty my bladder?" Emmy Lou said.

Agnes stood up and Emmy Lou took her by the hand and they headed to the ladies room.

"I need to piss and I want you to put your hand down under my cunt and catch some of my pee and drink it. Don't pull my rings though. When I finish I want you to suck my clit and make me climax a couple of times. Then we will go back and decide what to do to end the evening.

Emmy Lou sat on the toilet, spread her legs wide apart. Agnes put her hand under Emmy Lou's cunt and waited for the pee to begin flowing out of her newly pierced cunt lips.

When it began it didn't just dribble out. It came out in a gusher and sprayed all over Agnes's hand

"You fucking piss whore. My hand is soaked and you've just started. I think I'll have a little drink then have you eat my gray haired pussy while you are sitting there." Agnes told Emmy Lou.

Emmy Lou quickly finished pissing and scooted forward on the toilet seat so she could eat Agnes's pussy. Agnes spread her legs apart then took her meaty cunt lips and pulled them apart so Emmy Lou could find her clit. With her fat meaty cunt lips Agnes didn't have any problem keeping them spread so Emmy Lou could find her big clit right away and begin sucking it.

"That's it you fucking piss whore. Get your lips wrapped around my clit and suck on it so I can climax a few times." Agnes told her.

Emmy Lou proceeded to suck Agnes's clit until Agnes began moaning and wiggling her hips.

"That's enough for now. The men will think we got lost. She pulled her skirt down and stood up and they headed back to the party." Emmy Lou said.

When they got back to their table Herb asked if there had been a problem.

Emmy Lou simply replied she really had to piss then Agnes had sucked her clit and made her climax.

"Well I can suck your clit when we get home and I'll have you writhing all over the bad because I'll have your cunt creaming. Sometimes Emmy Lou you're just a fucking whore. Now you have your cunt lips pierced you may be an even bigger one." Herb told her.

'You know good and well you enjoy playing with my pussy when I'm peeing and like to wipe it when I am finished." Emmy Lou replied.

"Yes I do nd you enjoy it when I not only suck your large clit but also nurse on your big teats. You always pull me closer when I have my mouth sucking your nipples. You have to grab my cock and stick it between your legs and masturbate yourself with it.' Herb replied.

"Well, I enjoy playing with myself and would rather use your cock than a big dildo." Emmy Lou replied. "Your prick is nice and warm and a dildo is always cold."

Margie and Peter had been listening to this dialogue going on and Margie finally said. "Herb, why don't you come with me and I'll give you a nice blowjob and Emmy Lou can play with Peter's prick. He'll enjoy feeling her rings and trying to get his finger up her cunt."

"I'd love you giving me a great blowjob Margie. Especially if you let me come in your mouth." Herb told her.

"Oh you can blow your nuts off in my mouth if you want to. I rather enjoy swallowing a mans sperm filled semen then having a drink of his pee to wash it down. By the way Herb, I really like the way you wear your lingerie including your two inch heels. does Emmy Lou ever suck your cock?" Margie asked.

"Emmy Lou sucks my cock once in awhile, but my daughter Becky likes to suck it more often than my wife." Herb replied.

"How is that?" Margie asked.

"One morning I was in the bathroom shaving and I only had a towel around my waist. Becky came barging in screaming she had to piss. She sat on the toilet and I heard her pee gushing out of her. As she was sitting there the towel fell on the floor and suddenly she was staring at my flaccid cock. She asked me if she could touch it and fondle my nuts. She had never seen my cock before and I told her to be careful with my nuts. The next thing I knew she was playing with my long foreskin and more or less jacking me off." Herb told Margie.

Becky asked me if she could put it in her mouth just to taste it. I told her it might become hard if she did that, but she said that would be OK. So I moved over in front of her and she slipped her mouth over it and practically swallowed all of it. I had an erection in about thirty seconds and told her I was going to flood her mouth. She just sucked me harder and when I blew my nuts off in her mouth she simply swallowed all of it.

"Since then she has been sucking my cock perhaps two or three times a week and I eat her pussy about the same number of times. She's a real cock hound but isn't particularly interested in me fucking her." Herb told Margie.

"Peter likes to watch me when I'm sucking another mans cock. He sits in a corner in his lingerie and jacks himself off as I give the guy a great blowjob. He's even watched me suck Fr. Leo's cock," Margie replied.

"Fr. Leo? The priest of the church you and Peter attend?" Herb asked.

"The same old fucker. He loves having me suck his uncut peter. I let him blow his nuts off in my mouth and swallow it. He thinks that is just great." Margie replied.

"I thought priests were were supposed to be celibate. Does he fuck too?" Herb asked.

"He has a nun assigned to him as his personal secretary. Sr. Jeanne is quite attractive and once I stopped at the rectory for something and she came to the door all disheveled and her stockings a bit saggy and crooked seams. She seemed a little embarrassed. I think perhaps Leo had been fucking her but I've got no proof." Margie told Herb.

Back in the living room Emmy Lou asked Peter if he would like her to suck his cock. She told him she loved to suck uncut cocks, especially ones with long foreskins like his.

"I'll bet you really know how to suck a mans cock Emmy Lou. I think while Margie is sucking your husbands cock you can suck on mine. I may even give you a little drink of pee while you're doing that." Peter told her.

"I'd prefer you to just blow your nuts off in my mouth so I can swallow your baby batter, Sometimes when I'm sucking Herb's cock he gets real horny and can't control himself and just fills my mouth with his warm, creamy sperm filled semen. Once in awhile he even blasts it clear back in my tonsils." Emmy Lou replied. "It doesn't have any taste so it's easy to just swirl it around in my mouth then swallow it. Then I have a shot of Crown Royal to wash it down."

"When we finish let's go see what the others are doing. I'll bet John is playing with my wife and and Herb is playing with Agnes's grey haired cunt, perhaps sucking her long clit." Peter said.

Let's do it right now, then I'll suck your cock." Emmy Lou said.

So they headed for the living room where they found Herb with his mouth all over Agnes's cunt. She had her legs spread wide apart and Herb was sucking her clit. It was obvious that Agnes was enjoying having her cunt being eaten with all the naughty talk she was telling Herb.

"Don't stop you motherfucker. Just keep sucking my fucking clit. You're making me climax and my vagina is all wet." Agnes screamed. "Now get your snake like tongue in my vagina and lick it good while I climax some more. Then I'm going to give you a little pee shower."

Herb moved his face down her cunt until he was able to tongue fuck Agnes.

"That's right you motherfucker. Suck my vagina so I can come some more." she screamed. ""Now get your fucking mouth on my pee hole and I'll give you a little drink."

Herb moved his mouth right over her pee hole and began sucking on it. About ten seconds later Agnes gave him a huge mouthful of her hot piss. He swallowed all of it and sucked some more. Agnes gave him another big drink which he also swallowed.

"Alright you cunt licker. I want to suck your fat uncut cock then have you fuck me with it and fill my cunt with your warm creamy semen." Agnes told him,

Herb let go of her pee hole and stood up. Agnes sat on the chair in front of him and took his cock in her mouth, not bothering to push his foreskin back. She then began sucking it and playing with his nuts. Herb had a rather long cock in addition to a long foreskin and Agnes had a bit of a time getting much of his cock in her mouth.

After a few minutes she said "We are going to my bedroom and you're going to slip that big motherfucker in my already wet cunt. I want you to fuck me good and hard and blow your nuts off inside me, not on my stockings or on my face. I'm not going to wipe my cunt when we are done, but I will have you slip a pair of black Directoire Knickers on me so I can let your baby batter run out of my cunt and into the gusset getting it all wet."

Agnes took Herb by his cock and headed toward her bedroom to let him impale his hard cock in her cunt.

Meanwhile I am playing Margie's big teats and wanting to nurse her. She told me to lie down on her lap and she would feed me. So I laid across her lap and she took my head and brought it up to her very large left teat. Her nipples were very prominent so I had not trouble latching to it, As I began nursing her she told me that my grandmother was a bit of a slut. She informed me that Agnes had lunch with Fr. Leo on Thursdays and she would arrive at the rectory around noon and stay until around three o'clock. One day a friend of Margie and Peters had reason to stop at the rectory to deliver a package. Fr. Leo's secretary, Sr. Jeanne, came to the door and took the package. However the door was opened far enough that she could see your grandmother in the room wearing only a cut out bra, black garter girdle, and sheer black stockings. Fr. Leo made a quick appearance and our friend noticed he was also wearing some women's lingerie but his cock was dangling between his legs. She told Peter and me that it looked like he was uncut with a fairly long foreskin. Sr. Jeanne thanked her for dropping the package and quickly closed the door. It didn't take our friend long to figure out there was some sex going on between Fr. Leo, Sr. Jeanne, and your grandmother.

"Oh. I've thought for a long time she was fucking a couple of other men besides my father. She practically moved into his bedroom after my mother died. Something about my father being a younger man who needed to have sex with a woman. She

sleeps with him every night and I see her coming out of his bedroom in the mornings after he has left for work. Sometimes I check the clothes hamper after she has tossed a pair of panties in it and check for pee or semen stains. There's always something in the gusset to indicate she either doesn't wipe her cunt or she got fucked and didn't wipe the semen out."

"My friend also noticed when Sr. Jeanne took the package her dressing gown fell open exposing her dark green cut out bra with her nipples showing and her dark green garter belt with dark stockings fastened to it. No panties so she got a view of Sisters hairy belly and cunt." Margie said.

"Sometimes Agnes wears what are known as Suspants. They are a panty with four detachable garters so you can wear them as a panty or you can fasten your stockings to the garters. They come in six or seven colors but daddy has the lady attach two more garters on each side so there are four on each side which helps keep the stocking seams straight. She even made a pair for Fr. Leo with part of the gusset removed so his cock and balls could hang free in case Agnes or Sr. Jeanne wanted to suck his cock.

Suddenly it was eleven o'clock and everyone retuned to the living room for a final cocktail and cigarette as well as some pissing.

"I'm sleeping with Peter tonight Margie. I want his cock fucking me." Emmy Lou said.

"I'm sleeping with Herb tonight so he can fuck me in the middle of the night and I can suck his cock gain." Agnes said.

"I guess that leaves me sleeping with Margie and sucking on her lovely teats." I said.

Everyone finished their cocktail and cigarette when Emmy Lou told us she needed to piss and was going out on the patio to do it. Everyone followed, of course, and when she stood there she pulled her cunt lips open with her new rings and the pee gushed out of her urethra. Peter had to stick his hand in it, then take a sip of it.

"Peter. Why don't you do that when I'm pissing?" Margie asked.

"Because I'm not always thirsty for a drink of your piss dear." Peter replied.

"Well I need to piss too so you can catch some of mine and drink it too." Margie told him. "Now get over here on your knees and I'll give you a big drink then John can have some too."

So Peter moved over in front of his wife and she bent her knees, pulled her labia wide open and began pissing. Peter opened his mouth and caught a mouthful, swallowed it, and took a second mouthful. He got up and moved to the side and I kneeled down in front of Margie, opened my mouth, and let her give me a drink of her warm piss. It was slightly salty but not overly so. I moved away and she finished spraying the patio with whatever she had left in her bladder.

"Now you two motherfuckers know what a good taste of hot piss is." Margie told

Suddenly we heard water hitting the patio and there was Agnes standing with her legs spread apart and the piss just flowing out of her urethra and running down her nylon clad legs,

"What the fuck are you doing you old fucker? Why are you just standing there letting the piss flow out your pee hole? Did you ask permission to piss?" Herb asked her.