Grandma & Me Again Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know just what you mean." Alice said. "She can be a real cock whore at times

Suddenly there was a puddle appearing under Agnes and it appeared she was pissing.

"Do you know what you are doing Agnes?" Herb asked.

Agnes mumbled something and Herb told her she was pissing on the kitchen floor and he might have to give her cunt five lashes with his quirt. With that he hustled her out to the patio so she could finish pissing in her panties. When she finished the gusset was dripping with pee so he told her he was going to take them off and she just let his semen run down her thighs. Then they went back into the kitchen where Herb had a cup of coffee as Alice and Jim finished cooking breakfast.

"Herb dear. Did Agnes fuck good last night? Does she have a tight cunt?" Emmy Lou asked.

"Yes and yes dear. She fucked good and seemed to enjoy having my cock in her hairy pussy. I shot big loads of semen in her cunt all three times we fucked and wouldn't let her wipe when we finished. That's why she was wearing briefs before she pissed them. Now she can just show off her old salt and pepper cunt to everyone." Herb replied. "I asked her if she would like a golden shower this morning when we got up and she said she would. She got in the tub and leaned back and I straddled her legs and just pointed my anteater hose at her and pissed all over her including giving her a couple of drinks. I simply saturated the old whore including her stockings. When I finished she sucked my cock till I got another erection so I just let her keep sucking till I blew my nuts off in her mouth. We showered and I dried her off spending a lot of time drying her cunt. We went back to the bedroom and I asked her if I could give her a little shot of something that would make her feel good all day. So I pricked her clit with one thing and her pee hole with a different thing. Then we got dressed and here we are. By the way Emmy Lou. Why aren't you wearing your rings now? I may need to lay five lashes on your cunt lips for not wearing them."

"Honey my labia and cunt hurt quite a bit. Remember I just got pierced last night as well as getting fucked and my cunt and lips are a little sore right now. I'll get them in a little later just for you." Emmy Lou told him. "I wonder if Agnes knows what a Hucow is. I think she'd make a good Hucow with her big teats and nipples. I know the milking machine is here in the house because I've seen Velma get it out before. Perhaps she can find it and we can convince Agnes to get milked."

"Agnes? Would you enjoy having your teats milked with a milking machine? I think Velma knows where there is one in the house and being milked might make you incredibly horny for some more cock." Emmy Lou asked her.

"I think I might like to try it." Agnes replied. "My pussy itches like it has never itched before and I might enjoy another good fucking."

"Why don't you see if you can find the milking machine Velma? You can massage Agnes's teats and get them hooked up and we can all watch her teats being pulled as well as watching her suck a fat cock or fuck a fat cock or both."

"Come with me Jim. I know where it's at but I may need you to carry it back in here." Velma said.

A few minutes later they were back with Jim carrying the milking machine and Velma carrying the lightweight stanchion. She put it down, unfolded it, put the soft kneeling pad on it and it was ready to go. Jim set the milking machine up and plugged it in the wall socket.

Agnes still wearing her garter girdle and stockings but had shed her wet panties. Everyone gathered around as Velma took some lotion and massaged Agnes's teats and pulled her long nipples. She then had Agnes kneel down on the padded kneeling pad and Velma gently fixed the suction cups on her teats. She flipped the switch on the device and everyone watched as Agnes's teats began to be milked.

Not a minute went by until Agnes hollered she needed to suck my cock and wanted Herb to fuck her cunt again. I went and stood in front of her letting her fondle my nuts and play with my foreskin before she began sucking it. Next, Herb moved behind her and with Alice pulling open Agnes's cunt lips shoved his very erect prick all the way inside her already very wet cunt. Suddenly Velma slid underneath Agnes's hairy belly just close enough to Herb's cock so if Agnes pissed, she could catch it and drink it.

Agnes had a look of contentment on her face as she was being milked. Suddenly there was a hissing sound and Velma was given a face full of warm golden piss. It ran down her thighs soaking her stockings and makin a puddle on the floor.

"Agnes, you pig. You've pissed again and it's all over the floor. Can't you control your fucking bladder?" Alice asked.

Agnes was in no position to answer because she had my cock in her mouth and was giving me a good blow job. Suddenly I couldn't restrain myself any longer and my cock erupted in her mouth giving her a nice warm mouthful of pollen. Suddenly Herb arched his back and shot a load of warm semen into her cunt. Agnes just squealed with delight as her teats continued to be milked.

Velma was the recipient not only of Agnes's piss but also some of Herbs sperm filled semen as he pulled his prick out of Agnes's cunt. He was still dripping and it went into Velma's hair and onto her forehead. She calmly raised her face a little and took Herbs cock in her mouth and began sucking it clean.

Alice took my cock and proceeded to kneel down and stick it in her mouth sucking it gently as she cleaned it off. I knew she wanted me to fuck her, but that would come later, Agnes told Velma she had been milked enough and wanted to get the cups off her teats. Velma shut off the machine and removed the cups and told everyone to take a look at Agnes's nipples and how nicely they had been pulled out,

Margie informed Velma she had all kinds of semen in her hair as well as on her forehead as well as some of Agnes's piss on her face and teats and that she might want to shower.

"I think that would be a good idea Margie. Would you like to join me in the shower and we can piss all over each other then wash each others cunts," Velma said.

"I'd like that very much Velma. Let's go." Margie replied.

Off they went and Agnes said she needed a drink after being milked for so long. Herb went to get her a shot of whiskey and I played with her elongated nipples.

"Did you enjoy having your teats milked and being fucked at the same time?" I asked her.

"Yes. It was wonderful and I also enjoyed sucking your cock too." she replied. "I think I might like to be milked again either later today or tomorrow, It was quite pleasant on my nipples and having Herb fucking me made it even better. He's got a long fat prick and he filled me full of pollen."

"I can fill your old cunt full of pollen too." I told her.

"Yes, but you get to fuck me whenever you want. I only get to fuck Herb's cock once in awhile and it felt good when I was being milked." Agnes replied.

"I know I can and I do fill your old hairy cunt pretty full when I shoot my load too, don't I?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm generally leaking your sticky pollen either down my legs or in the gusset of my Directoire Knickers. I'm never quite sure which you like best. My wet sticky thighs or my soaking wet knickers." Agnes said.

When Velma and Margie got to the bathroom Margie told Velma that she was a real piss whore.

"What do you mean?" Velma asked.

"Peter told me the story Mac had told him about you two coming home from the club one night and you having to piss so badly. Mac apparently old you to raise your skirt and take your panties off and piss. You told Mac you didn't have any panties on because you had dribbled in them before you left the club. So Mac told you to raise your skirt, lean against the house, and piss, which you did. When you got in the house Mac hard such a hard on he couldn't wait to fuck you good. Mac told Peter you were pretty horny too and wanted a lot of cock that night." Margie said.

"Well I did have to piss and I got very horny so Mac's cock felt so good as he was fucking me.' Velma replied. "So let's get out of our lingerie and you can put your hand under my cunt and I'll piss all over it or you can kneel in front of me nd I'll piss all over you."

"I think I'll kneel in the shower and you can piss all over me then I'll eat your pussy." Margie said.

They disrobed and Velma stood and pissed all over Margie including some in her mouth. When she finished Margie came to Velma's cunt and proceeded to lick her pussy and find her clit to suck on. After a couple of minutes Velma told Margie that was enough and they needed to dry off and get dressed again.

"You know when I began going with Mac I was a virgin. I'd seen a couple off cocks but had never fucked one. I was a little apprehensive when he stayed at my apartment that first night but he told me to just relax and enjoy what he was going to do.? Velma told her.

"What did he do?" Margie asked.

"He undressed me and then undressed himself. His cock was standing straight our and curved like a scimitar. I thought there was no way that fucker was going get all the way inside my cunt, but I was wrong. He licked my pussy and stroked my clit until I was good and wet. Then he gently began putting his cock in my cunt and the first thing I knew he had it all inside me. It felt so good and was so big and then suddenly I'm all wet inside because he had shot a load of semen in me. It felt so good. Then he wouldn't let me wipe and I had to slip on a pair of panties to catch the semen as it dribbled out of my cunt. He fucked me again in the middle of the night and then again in the morning. I thought my cunt would be sore for a week, but it wasn't. My panties were an absolute mess though with dried semen all over the gusset. We got up and he fixed breakfast and I had my prune juice, telling him why I drank it."

"Was losing your virginity to him all you expected it to be?" Margie asked.

"Yes and then some. I love him so much and he adores me and out lovemaking is fantastic. He eats my pussy and I will suck his cock." Velma replied.

"We need to dry off, get some clean lingerie on, and rejoin the group. They'll think we're eating each other out, although that would be nice." Margie said.

They put on clean garter belts, full fashioned stockings, cut out bras, and slipped their shoes on, and headed back to the group.

When the got back to the living room Agnes was flat on her back on the sofa with one leg draped over the back of it and the other one on the floor. Fr. Leo was on his knees beside her with his face buried in her hairy cunt.

"Leo, you motherfucker. You know I love it when you eat my pussy, so just keep your tongue in my cunt or suck my clit." Agnes told him.

My aunt Alice was sitting on a soft armchair with Jim's cock in her mouth giving him a good blowjob.

"Look at John's great aunt Velma. She's giving Jim a blowjob and from the looks of it, she's enjoying herself too." Margie said.

"John has told me his great aunt likes to see his cock and let him watch her pee when he was little. He also told me she anted to see Jim's uncut cock to see his long foreskin, so I'm guessing she really likes it." Velma replied.

"I wonder where Sr. Jeanne is? I haven't seen her since Leo got here." Margie asked.

"Maybe she stayed behind at the rectory and decided to not come with him." Velma replied.

to be continued.