Grandma & Me Again Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Herb darling. I simply couldn't hold it in any longer and it just started flowing out my pee hole." Agnes told him. "I'm sorry. I know my stockings are all wet too."

I'll dry your stockings so you won't have to change them, but don't piss again without letting us know you have to go." Herb replied.

"Emmy Lou. Why are the color of your stockings always grey with black heels and seams?" Margie asked.

"Well, when Herb and I had out first date I wore grey stockings with black heels and seems and he told me he loved them. He wanted to know if he could rub his hand on them ad I told him he could. He also wanted to know how far up my thighs they went so I raised my skirt to show him. I was wearing a black six strap garter belt to hold them up and as I showed him the stocking tops way up on my thigh he slipped his hand up to my panties and began rubbing my pussy,. I was pretty hot anyway so I told him we were going to my apartment and I was going to fuck him.

Not only did I fuck him once, I fucked him three times that night. He told me he loved my stockings and to always wear grey." Emmy Lou replied. "Herb played with my wet pussy quite a few times that night and thereafter. I love his anteater prick with his long foreskin. It's so nice to suck and make him get an erection then fuck it till he creams my cunt full of his pollen."

"Do you have any other color besides grey? Margie asked.

"Oh yes. I have a couple of pairs of beige and a pair or two of off black for special occasions but most of the time I wear gray." Emmy Lou told her. "Herb often times buys them for me as he knows my size."

"Peter loves me wearing copper colored or off black. We didn't fuck on our first date, but about the third time we went out he began feeling up my leg. Like you, he wanted me to show him how far up my thighs they went and when I raised my skirt I had to raise it so high I flashed him my sheer black panties I was wearing and he saw my hairy pussy through the fabric. I saw his pants get an immediate tent so I asked him if he would like to undress me and fuck me. He couldn't get my clothes and his clothes off fast enough. His anteater cock was standing at attention so I gently sucked it until I thought he was ready to explode."

"I laid on the bed, spread my hairy cunt wide open and told him to fuck me good and deep with his prick. He lasted about two minutes and I felt his prick swell up and then he filled my cunt with his pollen. When he pulled his prick out of my cunt he wiped it all over my stocking tops making a mess of them. He told me not to worry. He would buy me a few new pairs." Margie told us.

We all wanted to know what life was like for Agnes now that her daughter, John's mother, had passed away.

"Mac was a good person to live with but needed some affection shown to him. He told me I could continue to like with the family as long as I didn't fuck thing up by getting drunk. When he wanted or needed a fuck, he expected me to be ready to get his cock in my cunt. When he came home for lunch he was unzipping his pants as he came into the kitchen. He had it out in an instant and I was to suck him of before we ate. I love playing with his foreskin and nibbling on it. He wanted me to wear the beautiful lingerie he bought me which included some very sheer Directoire Knickers in a variety of colors. At night and on weekends he wears his lingerie. Garter belts, sheer full fashioned stockings with black heels and seams, and sometimes sheer briefs. I am expected to play with his cock and nuts, suck his cock, or let him fuck me, which I enjoy. Sometimes I want him to eat my pussy and suck my clit, which he does." Agnes told us. "He simply told me I was going to be his and John's whore. If John wanted his cock sucked or wanted to fuck me, he could anytime he wanted to. So I began showering more frequently, wearing a garter girdle and full fashioned stockings each day and sometimes briefs or Directoire Knickers. He isn't cruel but can be if I fuck up. He pierced his wife and sewed her cunt shut in to places for a few days because she had pissed on the floor without asking him. He left it sewn shut for three days before he took the sutures out. Other than that he and John are great fucks and enjoy watching me piss."

"Does he want you to suck his cock everyday at lunchtime" Margie asked.

"Yes. He practically has his cock out of his pants by the time he gets in the kitchen. It's not always hard but it is by the time I get it in my mouth and push his foreskin back over he head of it." Agnes replied..

"I may have to try that on my fucking husband." Margie said." They ride home for lunch together and if you can give Mac a blowjob then I should be able to Peter one too. I think that would be cool. Get to suck your husband or friends cock for a quickie at lunchtime. and then perhaps piss for him before he goes back to work."

"I'm sure he would enjoy getting a blow job from you then eating lunch and watching you spray piss all over the porch or patio before Mac picks him up to go back to work. Perhaps we can work it out so the two of you just eat lunch over here sometime and we could have a little party of cock sucking and pissing.mac prefers me to wear only my eight strap garter girdle and sheer dark nylons. That way he can see my hanging teats, hairy pits and legs, and watch me piss without having to take off any clothes." Agnes told Margie.

"What does Herb like you to do since he works in the city all then has to ride the train home in the late afternoon?" Agnes asked.

"He enjoys seeing me wearing a black eight strap garter belt with my signature grey stockings and no bra. He hopes I need to piss because he wants to watch me then feel my very wet hairy cunt. While I am sitting on the toilet, I will play with his semi erect cock or might even suck it. Then we have drink and dinner then retire to our bedroom where he can fuck me with his long slender cock. It's easy to tell when he is going to pollinate me because his cock swells up and gets fat then erupts in my cunt. Sometimes it's thick creamy pollen and other times it's thin and runs out quickly which means I need to slip on a pair of sheer briefs to catch it before it runs down my legs and soaks my stockings. I enjoy him fucking me and he does too. Then it's time for a little nap and maybe more fucking during the night." Emmy Lou said.

"Sounds like a great way to cap the day." Agnes told her.

"Emmy Lou, you're a fucking liar. The first date we went on we went to a movie. When you sat down you flipped your dress up in back so you wouldn't be sitting on it. it also flew up in front and exposed the tops of your stockings and four straps to the garter belt you were wearing. You had no panties on so I saw your very hairy pussy. Then you reached for the popcorn but found my cock instead so you played with that for a minute until I got a hard on. Then you let me know you were in heat and needed to get fucked. So we watched the movie with you sitting there playing with my cock and left when the movie was over. You needed to piss badly but the restroom was packed so we left, went out, and you stood in the street between two parked cars, spread your legs apart and pissed in the street. You must have pissed for at least ninety seconds. Dropped your skirt and we proceeded to go to your apartment where you couldn't let me get my clothes off fast enough to fuck you. Fortunately, I had a couple of rubbers in my wallet and slipped one over my cock so I wouldn't knock you up that night." Herb told us.

"Oh, I forgot about that Herb. You did fuck me, not only once but twice, and you had me creaming my pussy both times. I was terribly horny that night" Emmy Lou replied.

"The same thing happened to me." Peter said. "We had gone to a dinner dance and when we got to our table Margie pulled the back of her dress so her ass was on the chair. However, when she did that the front part also came up over her stocking tops far enough that I was gazing upon her magnificent hairy pussy. She made no effort to pull the front down over her stocking tops so I put my hand on her right leg and moved it up until I was over the top of her stocking. I just kept going until I was feeling her hairy cunt. She made no effort to stop me so I just kept playing with her."

"Well, I purposely left my panties off that night because I was horny and hoped you would play with my cunt then fuck me silly. I got both." Margie said.

"Did he fuck you silly?" Agnes asked.

"He gave me all the cock I wanted for the night. Not just once, but three times. My cunt was leaking baby batter so badly I thought it was going to drown. I had to put a pad under me so the bedding didn't get wet. I had a great time and kind of a sore pussy the next day though. So I left my panties off so he could see my hairy pussy and watch me when I pissed." Margie replied.

"I think it's time to cap off the day. Breakfast will be at nine and my sister Alice will be here to fix it. Call your friend Jim and ask him to come for breakfast so Alice will have someone to play with John. Come along Herb. I want to play with your cock. Good night everyone." Agnes said and she and Herb left for her bedroom.

"Peter, you came with me and watch me pee then I am going to fuck you again." Emmy Lou said. She took his hand and off they went.

Margie said to me. "Your grandmother really is a slut. She's fucking your father, Frank, Lee, and Fr. Leo. She must be insatiable."

"She fucks Frank and Lee because they bring her whiskey and Fr. Leo because they have lunch together. She started sleeping with my father a week after my mother died and has been doing it ever since. I'm sure father gives her pussy a good fucking. She's never complained to me about his cock fucking her." I replied.

"Let me call Jim and let him know my great aunt Alice is going to be here in the morning to fix breakfast and if he wants to watch her piss, which he will, he needs to be here by seven thirty wearing his lingerie." I said.

I called Jim and told him and he let me know he would be here to help her fix breakfast, then maybe give her a good fucking.

"Let's find a bedroom but I need to piss first." Margie said. "Then you can nurse my teats and fuck me then we sleep. It's been a long day"

"I want to put my hand under your pussy while you pee and make it all wet and take a little drink." I said.

We found the bathroom and Margie sat on the toilet, spread her hairy legs wide apart and proceeded to begin pissing. She must have really had to piss because it just shot out of her pee hole and hit the water in the toilet with great force. I put my hand under her pussy and held it up against her hairy pussy making it all wet. I took some in my hand and took a drink.

"It tastes pretty good Margie. I think I'd like to eat your hairy pussy before we fuck." I told her.

She finished pissing, got off the toilet, and we headed for a bedroom. As we passed one we saw Emmy Lou on her elbows and knees getting fucked from behind by Peter. She was telling him how good his long cock felt in her cunt and to not stop. We went past the next bedroom and Agnes was flat on her back with her nylon clad legs over Herbs shoulders telling him he was a big motherfucker and to not stop until she climaxed a few times.

We found a bedroom. Margie had brought a towel so she didn't get the sheets wet when she sat down on the bed. She laid down, spread her legs wide open, and said "Now eat my wet hairy cunt and make me climax a few times. Then I'll want your prick fucking me and shooting your pollen in my cunt."

I got my face between her legs as she spread her long cunt lips wide open. I licked her still wet pee hole then found her clit. It was rather long so I simply fastened my mouth over it and began sucking on it.

Margie squealed with delight and screamed "Eat me you motherfucker. Your mouth feels so good on my clit. Peter hardly ever eats my pussy and when he does it's only for a few seconds. So suck it good and let me climax a few ties."

I let go of it for a few seconds and tried to forces my tongue in her distended pee hole, but I didn't have much success. However, I suddenly felt some warm liquid on my tongue and knew she had dribbled on it.

"You fucking bitch. You should have let me know you were going to dribble some piss on my tongue. I should spank your ass for doing that." I told her.

"Oh. I might like it if you did that. I enjoy it when Peter spanks my ass with his quirt. He makes me get even wetter than I already am." Margie replied.

"Well, I would strap you with my belt and your ass might hurt for a day or two afterwards but I'll bet you wouldn't piss in my mouth without asking me if it was OK. Now how do you want me to fuck you? Missionary or you sitting on my prick?" I asked.

"I don't care just so I can feel it clear up to my cervix and you pollute my cunt with your hot semen." Margie replied.

She climbed on me and opened her cunt lips and slid down on my cock until she couldn't go any further.

"Oh you big motherfucker. Your prick must be in me at least a foot. Now I'm going to ride you so I can climax a few times, then you can blast off in me." she told me.

Margie must have ridden me for about four or five minutes ooohhing and aaaahing when she had an orgasm. She finally said. "Now make that motherfucker erupt in me and fill me with your baby batter so I can get pregnant again."

I gave my cock a thrust or two then blew my nuts off inside her very wet cunt giving her enough pollen for awhile. she continued sitting on me until my cock began to shrivel then got off, moved down the bed, and took it in the mouth and sucked it clean.

"You're a real cocks man." she said. A bit like your daddy. After your mother died he was chasing skirts all over town and bedding down a few women one of whom is your grandmother Agnes. I've heard whispers he really knows how to use his cock to satisfy most of them too. Now, let's try and get some sleep because I am tired and breakfast will be early in the morning."

It must have been about four in the morning when I needed to piss. Margie must have heard me getting out of bed and wanted to know if I was going to piss. I told her I was and she wanted to hold my cock while I pissed. We went into the bathroom and I stood in front of the toilet and she held my cock while the pee flowed out of it. She sprayed it around a little and I began to trickle she moved in front of me, kneeled down and opened her mouth so she could have a drink. She swallowed it then sucked it again and we went back to bed.

We got up about 6:30. Margie thought she needed to put on a different pair of stockings so I unhooked the back and side garters on her garter belt. She unhooked the front ones and her nylons fell to her feet. She sat on the bed and I slipped them off her feet.

"I have a pair of black ones in my overnight bag. Get them for me so I can put them on then you can fasten the rear garters for me." she said. She slipped them on, one foot at a time, pulled them up and I fastened the rear garters for her. These were long stockings as they came almost right up to her hairy cunt. "Let me slip on a robe then we can go see if your great aunt has arrived."

We headed for the kitchen and to my complete surprise my great aunt Alice was already there. I caught my breath when I saw her. She was wearing a pure white torsolette with the three inch diameter openings in the cups so her complete areolae and nipples where sticking out of them. The torsolette came down to just above her salt and pepper pubic hair was showing. Setting off the outfit were deep tan colored stockings with an outline heel pattern that came nearly up to her cunt.

"Oh John, come here so I can give you a big hug and feel your long cock at the same time. I haven't seen your cock for ages and when you need to piss, I want to hold it and spray your piss around." Alice told me

She enveloped me in her arms, gave me a feverish kiss on my lip, and grabbed my cock. She then saw Margie and said hello to her telling her it was nice to see her again.

About that time Emmy Lou and Peter made an appearance and the first thing I noticed about Emmy Lou was that she had changed stockings and wearing a pair of sheer black hose. Still in her garter belt and no panties or bra so her teats were hanging down on her chest and her pussy hair was clearly visible.

"Why are you wearing black nylons this morning?" I asked.

"Because my lover, Peter, wasn't finished polluting my cunt when he pulled his cock out and he got semen all over both of my grey stockings. So I put this pair on for today. You must be John's great aunt Alice." Emmy Lou said. "I'm Emmy Lou and this is Peter who was my lover last night. I really like your outfit Alice. It shows off your teats and cunt so nicely. I must get one of those to hold my teats up and show the nipples off. It also has eight straps which hold your stockings in place nicely. Peter fucked me good last night and I'm leaking his pollen down my hairy thighs. He wouldn't let me wipe my cunt at all last night. He's such a cocks man."

"Hi Alice. I'm Peter and I have a peter, as you can see. I also enjoy seeing your areolae and nipples sticking out of your bra waiting to be nursed, but that can wait till after breakfast. If you want to hold my cock when I have to pee you are welcome to do so."

"When John was little, he used to sit on the bathtub and watch me as I pissed. I think he enjoyed watching me pull my girdle down so I could pee. Now he's grown and will probably want to do the same thing only maybe want to play with my very hairy pussy while I piss." Alice replied.

The doorbell rang and I went to answer it. It was Jim and I asked him to come in. He opened his coat and showed me his navy blue eight strap garter belt holding up off black sheer nylons. He was not wearing panties so his long uncut prick was hanging down between his legs. His foreskin was about an inch long and resembled an anteaters snout.

"Good to see you and glad you could make it. My great aunt Alice just got here too and she will be delighted to feast her eyes on your prick. She has a thing about uncut pricks.

"Let me hang your coat up then we'll head to the kitchen so you can meet my great aunt Alice. She will happy to meet you as she has a thing for men with uncut cocks, especially if they have long foreskins like yours does. Don't be surprised if she fondles your nuts when she sees you." I told him.

We headed to the kitchen where everyone except Herb and Agnes were gathered. Emmy Lou was first to see Jim and told him how nice it was to see him and let him know she enjoyed him looking up her dress when she was trying on shoes.

Margie was next to see Jim and said basically the same thing, especially the part about looking up her dress to see her pussy.

I took Jim to my great aunt Alice and introduced them and the first thing Alice said was "Jim, you have a wonderful cock and I can hardly wait to suck on it. Now, would you guys like a cup of coffee?" With that she took his scrotum and gently fondled his nuts like I told him she would.

"Yes. I'd like a cup of coffee please." I said "Jim, do you want one too?"

Jim simply nodded in the affirmative as Alice was still fondling his nuts and his cock was beginning to show signs of an erection.

About that time Herb and Agnes made their appearance and Agnes gave her sister Alice a big hug and told her how happy she was to see her again. Agnes was wearing a light blue eight strap garter girdle and black full fashioned stockings except she now had a pair of very sheer black briefs with a saying embroidered on the front of them saying 'Agnes's cunt' with an arrow pointing to it.

Herb introduced himself to Alice and someone asked why Agnes had briefs on. Herb told them he had fucked her three times during the night and her cunt was full of semen and leaking out so she slipped on a pair of briefs. He also told us he had given her a little shot of juice in her pee hole and her clit to keep her horny for a few hours and she might want to get fucked again. She might also not know when she is pissing either because the stuff I shot in her pee hole deadens any sensation you may have when you need to pee.