All Comments on 'Grandma and the Black Minister'

by PervertedMonk

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was a fun and amusing story and somewhat believable. You should do a couple of follow-up stories one with just the grand-daughter and one after with Father Brown fucking both of them together.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
Why

Why didn't he confront his grandma.She obviously liked cock,so he could have told her,unless she dropped her knickers for him as well,he would tell Father Browns wife what he had seen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd like another story about the Grandson fucking the pastor's wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A sweet little story ... thanks.

gforce746gforce746over 1 year ago

Enjoyed this hot little story. Hope to read more of Grandma's sexual adventures! 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

@Nitpic

Why (Why didn't he confront his grandma. She obviously liked cock, so he could have told her, unless she dropped her knickers for him as well, he would tell Father Browns wife what he had seen.)

Father Browns wife was a buxom black woman, strong and tall, with wide hips and a large "booty". I say that because I'm always jealous of her, she has such a great curvy figure.

You are assuming the person in the story is a man. So how can a man be jealous of a woman figure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous