Grandma Jolene keeps the Faith Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake plays out his con on Grandma.
1.1k words
4.56
45k
70

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was morning after I had first had sex with my Step Grandmother. Me being 19 and her being 61, I wasn't sure how she would react after last night. She and Grandpa were in the Kitchen when I got up, and she acted liked nothing had happened. She was wearing curlers in hair and a frumpy house robe, her standard outfit for the morning. She had made breakfast, and was serving it up to a surly Grandpa, who ignored her but for a few grunts. She served me a plate, and i sat next to Gramps, who didn't even give me a grunt.

I couldn't get her hot body out of my mind, even with those hair curlers and old robe. She was finishing breakfast and washing the dishes, and I watched her as she moved about the kitchen, that luscious round ass dancing under that terrycloth robes, and those delicious huge tits hidden deep within the costume of the housewife, a costume I wanted to rip off of her.

Soon Grandpa finished inhaling his breakfast and went off to the shop. Jolene told him goodbye over her shoulder, and kept her back to me. When I heard the garage door open and Grandpa's Cadillac drive away, I counted to five and stepped over to the sink where Jolene was washing the dishes. I put my hands on her ass and massaged her asscheeks through her robe gently. She said nothing. I pulled her robe up to reveal her ass and continued to massage her buttocks, only going a little rougher now. She stayed quiet. I pulled down her panties with a tug, and she spread her legs to help get them off, but still said nothing and continued to do the dishes.

Finally I dropped my jeans to the floor and pulled out my cock. I grabbed her ass stuck my dick into her pussy. To my surprise, I slid into her with ease. She was wet and ready, obviously ready to fuck even though she acted bored.

"It's about time you did your Christian duty." She said as she looked over her shoulder. She licked her lips and went back to the dishes. I placed my hands on her hips and started to fuck her from behind. She was amazing. Her soft white ass jiggled like a dancer in a rap video as I fucked it. This time I kept a steady never changing rhythm with my fucking, it was almost like a metronome. Jolene finally put down the dishes and stuck out her ass even father out of appreciation of the good dick.

"Oh hell yes, Jake. Keep it up, keep it up!"

Her pussy felt like heaven! And her ass and hips, jutting out from being bent over the kitchen sink were the sexiest thing I had ever seen. I reached up and pulled the robe down over her shoulders, which effectively pinned her arms agains her side. I was desperate to get at her tits, but she was also wearing a T-shirt. With arms pinned to her side by the half-pulled down robe, I couldn't get the shirt off. On the kitchen counter I saw a pair of kitchen scissors. I grabbed them and pulled up Jolene's T-Shirt and cut a slit from the bottom of the T-Shirt to the neck, and ripped the rest off her body, freeing her tits for my pleasure.

"Oh Sweet Jesus!" She exclaimed as I flung the remnants of her shirt to the floor. Her knees buckled a little, but she didn't fall. I reached around and massaged her breasts. She put her hand over mine as I did, squeezing her own tits even harder than I did. I found that by holding her bunched up robe like a belt, I had complete control of Jolene's body. I put one hand on her bare shoulder and another on the robe, like a horses rein. She was totally mine, I could put her pussy at any angle I liked. Despite the near BDSM level grip I had on her body. I kept fucking her at the same pace, never relenting. I reached down and put a hand on her pussy, seeking our her clit. Her knees did buckle a bit. In order to give her a break, i put my hands back on her tits.

"Oh yes, please, put your hands on me! Use my body, please!"

I pinched both her nipples and held them as I pummeled her from behind. The rocking action of my fucking forced her to pull away from my fingers, yanking at her nipples with each stroke of my cock. She screamed out in approval.

"Oh...Ohh! Lord yes!!"

Finally I pulled her to the floor and put her in a doggy style position. The ultimate housewife, ass in the air, her curler-ed hair turned around to watch me, to beg me to fuck her hard. I grabbed her ass and fucked her like an animal. She bucked back at me, meeting every one of my thrusts with her own as she screamed out blandishments to Jesus and God and everyone else in the Bible. Finally I get close to cumming, and she felt my cock began to pulse and throb.

"Oh yes baby, come in me baby, make me cum, baby!"

I give a yell as I come deep inside her as she has her own orgasm. We then helped each other off the kitchen floor and I head out to work on the garden, and she finished the dishes.

As I weeded around the cucumbers, I was wondering if this was my new reality? Could I really fuck Jolene whenever I wanted? And if so, how much would that be? Like every other Hetero man out there, I had fantasized scenarios where i could have all the sex i wanted. And now, I can. Will I? After all Jolene was old. Well, older. She sure as hell didn't fuck like a senior citizen. Like I knew how senior citizens fuck. I was thinking too much. I needed to just shut my brain up about this, and handle it as it came. What was the worst thing that could happen? I get caught and then I never see my grandad again? No big loss there. I'd miss Jolene, especially since now I had conned her into fucking me as part of her Christian duty. I thought about the hot sex last night, and the impulsive fuck we just had with at the kitchen sink and decided that come Hell or high water, I was going to get as much raunchy loving out of my Grandma as I possibly could.