All Comments on 'Grandma Jolene keeps the Faith Ch. 04'

by MackKnifely

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 3 years ago
Enjoying this tale

I am truly loving this story, Mack. Please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reluctance

The story is losing its sizzle. It was very hot at first because of the reluctance, but now it’s like they are dating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oral sex: It is more blessed to give than to receive

That boy needs to eat poor Jolene’s pussy!!! And ignore the comments about the story losing its sizzle. I LOVE every bit of it. (Although I wish she hadn’t dyed her hair.)

bruceacimbruceacimover 3 years ago
Just Sooooo Good...

What I especially like about this story is the juxtaposition between religious overbearing conservative posturing which has been thickly layered over a lifetime of need desire and want. And all it takes to peel away those layers and expose the nasty slutty woman who wants to come out in the worst way is a cocky young boy who is very good at manipulating her chosen language of biblical verse to get her to understand that he more than her is the master to which she willingly becomes the submissive.

I really like the last chapter because as I was reading through the previous three it was becoming very obvious to me he had to start to understand and embrace the humanness of his grandmother as well as the wonderful loving nature and nurture she can provide.

I sincerely hope you have several more chapters in mind because so far it has been an outstanding story. Would really enjoy reading to follow Jake as he and Jolene are able to manipulate one or two of the other Bible group women to join in.

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyover 3 years ago

amazing story. Always had a thing for my grandmother. Just to try to steal glimpses up under her dress when I was little . Seeing her girdle and garters and hose. and her humongous tits! I just wanted to lick her all over. More please......

armando100armando100about 1 year ago

loved the story !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMackKnifely@MackKnifely
I began to ask myself what 'perversion' was when i was six. I'm still trying to figure that out. Married and divorced, some Theater experience, has lived in the Southwest US, and in the Northern United States. I love writing as much as it hates me. I dislike pointlessl...