Grandma Kate and Me ...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her answer pleased me greatly. "I want that too, and if you decide you want more, you'll have it, and I hope you do. But we need to have some ground rules. First and foremost, this is our secret, forever. We will take it to our graves. Second, we can take as much time as you need before we go further, and if you don't want to, you don't have to; I'm very satisfied with what we did."

"I want you to find a woman around your own age when your grief has healed enough. I will make sure you are sexually satisfied, so you don't need to rush into anything because you are horny. But feel free to date when you're ready, and if you find someone you want to be exclusive with, we'll stop. Likewise, if you want to stop for any other reason, we will. And feel free to have sex with any woman you wish to after you get to know her."

"Kate, I agree with all your rules and know you have the same freedom to date and have sex or to stop having sex with me. You had a wonderful relationship with Joe, and I hope we can have something like that. But if you want to explore, I'm fine with that. I would like to take some time to decide how far I want to go. But I rather fancy my dick in your pussy at some point. I also want something else."

At this point, I held her close to me and kissed her in a most inappropriate manner. I wasn't studying French at college, but I aced the course. So did Kate. We kissed for a good long while. Then I noticed the time and said, "Oh shit, I'm late for class! But I'll see you afterward, and we don't have to wait till tonight."

I got there not too late, but I had a hard time concentrating. I came home, and Kate was lying on the king-sized bed, naked. "Kiss me more," she said. I stripped and lay down next to her and began kissing her passionately. I was rampantly hard almost at once, and I could see she was getting wet. It was an open question about which of us would start stroking first.

As it happened, I did. But instead of reaching for her own pussy. She asked "Would you like some help with that? I nodded yes, and she began stroking my dick, gently at first but more vigorously as she went on. She squeezed my balls with her other hand. A strange but very pleasant sensation. I soon had a violent eruption all over her hand. She licked my come off her hand. That had me hard again in no time, but I wanted to take care of her needs first.

I asked, "Can I help you? I've fingered Cheryl but I don't have much experience. I'd appreciate some guidance."

She answered, "I'd be pleased to teach you. Knowing how to pleasure a woman is an important skill and it says good things about you that you want to learn. Start by stroking my inner thighs, gently at first then more vigorously as I get more excited. That's the way, Jason."

She started breathing more heavily and began moaning as I picked up the pace and stroked closer to her pussy. As I proceeded, her pussy started dripping and her moans became louder. "Now insert three fingers in my pussy one at a time, and start working my clit, then start moving your fingers in and out. I'll be ready to come soon."

I did as she asked, and she did come hard in a few minutes. Her juices were all over my hand, and I gleefully licked them off. They were delicious. I kissed her and asked, "Would you like to come again?"

She answered, "Oh thank you. I'm so ready you can start with my pussy". I did, and she came again. I didn't stop until she stopped me after her fourth orgasm. By that time, I was harder than I was the first time, and Kate asked, "Would you like me to suck your cock?"

I answered, "Yes, please!" She decided to start by taking my balls in her mouth and sucking--it was exquisite, and I almost came right there. Then she took just the tip in her mouth, then worked slowly down to the root. After she sucked my whole length for about 30 seconds, I shot almost as much as the first time. I was spent but asked Kate "Do you want me to eat you?"

She answered "I'm too spent but thank you for asking. And you are welcome to do so tomorrow." Then we kissed and fell asleep in each other's arms. When I woke, I felt more perverted than ever but also exhilarated. No way in hell I was going to quit this until one of us found a permanent lover, and if neither of us ever did, I would gladly take care of her sexual needs until the day she died. Of course, I had always loved Kate, she was my grandmother and my mother in all but name. But I felt I was falling in love with her. I know, perversion double damned, but I was going to make the most of this.

We talked the next morning. "Kate, I'm an irredeemable pervert but I absolutely loved what we did last night, I'm a little hard just thinking about it. But more than that, I'm falling in love with you. I know this can't be forever, but I want to be your lover and not just a sex partner. I want to give you everything Joe did both in and out of bed. Would you like to go on a date tonight? We could drive up the coast and go to a place where no one knows us.

"Jason, I'd love that. I'm falling for you too, and I'm just as irredeemable. But I want to give you everything, sexually and non-sexually. I very much want your tongue in my pussy--and I'm ready to fuck if you are. Could we find an out-of-the-way motel up the coast?"

I didn't hesitate. "Absolutely. I'm so looking forward to this. I want to be inside you so much. I had worried if you were ready for that step. I see my worries were groundless. Be ready and we'll leave after I get home from class, and I change clothes and freshen up."

"Have a good day at college", she said as she kissed me passionately and gently squeezed my cock through my jeans. I returned her kisses and massaged her pussy through her panties. I had a very pleasant day at school. I was able to concentrate in class well enough, but I had plenty of free time to think of Kate and the love we had. I was deliriously happy and very excited, but also extremely contented. So, we were perverted. Now ask me if I gave a two-penny damn.

When I got home, Kate was almost done dressing. I took a quick shower and came out nude and walked to my closet. Kate was sitting in a chair waiting. She stood up to greet me. She was wearing an elegant form-fitting ruby-red evening gown with matching shoes, accessories, and jewelry. That lady-in-red image was burned into my brain forever. I couldn't forget that if I tried to, and I sure as hell didn't want to forget. I knew no matter what happened in the long term, this night would always be a treasured memory, even when I got old and had dementia so bad that I forgot my own name.

Kate said, "Part of me wants to ask you to strip off my clothes and bury your cock in me right now. But I want to wait until tonight. The anticipation will make me even hotter."

"Kate, that outfit is beautiful, and if you had asked me to ravish you right now, I gladly would have. But the anticipation will make it better for me as well." I put on my best clothes, a suit I had bought for possible job interviews, and she announced her approval.

"You look incredibly handsome. Joe was never able to look as good in a suit as you do. He was a wonderful man--but you're not a carbon copy, you're a new and improved version. You are not as sexually skilled yet, but no doubt you will be, and maybe more. You learn quickly and are very committed to learning. There is still a bit to teach you and I look forward to doing that--and this old dog may learn some new tricks along the way. I guess I'm the luckiest bitch in the world now."

"Never a dog, you are a stone fox", I replied, "and at 57, you scarce look a day over 35. And it's not luck, you have skills. Let's drive up Highway 1, maybe to Moro Bay or Carmel."

Kate answered "Great plan, let's share the driving. You're a good driver, but at this time of day, traffic will be bad at least until past Malibu, and sometimes a deal further. If you don't mind, I'll take the first shift."

I loaded our small suitcases into the trunk and sat down on the passenger side, while she eased into the driver's seat. We kissed before she put the car in gear. She was a very experienced driver. But I focused more on the fact that this was starting to feel like a honeymoon. I was more than happy with the feeling. Of course, we could never marry, and neither of us valued marriage as such, but the idea of loving and being committed to a woman for years and years was quite appealing.

We switched driving duties at Zuma Beach and paused for a make-out session. We talked for quite a bit but also spent time silently admiring the wonderful scenery of Highway 1. We arrived at Carmel, but instead of heading for the ocean, we saw a sign for a restaurant and motel in the forest on the inland side of the highway. We decided to go there. The restaurant was quaint and dimly lit, very romantic.

We each ordered a shrimp dish and a little wine. The waitress noticed our age difference and our obviously acting like lovers. She seemed more interested than disparaging. "Why you're old enough to be his mother." If only she knew.

Kate answered, "What can I say, I like them young...and vigorous.:" The waitress blushed a bit. Not sure why she was surprised, a lesbian couple was at the next table, though they were nearer the same age. The waitress didn't say anything unusual to them.

I piped up with, "Yep, I caught me a cougar and a damn fine one. Lots of younger women are nowhere near as good. I'm going to wear her out tonight at the motel--unless she wears me out first." The waitress blushed scarlet, but said sincerely, "I'm glad you are both happy. Our rooms are individual cabins, so you will have plenty of privacy. Enjoy, and be as loud as you want." She smiled, and the minor awkwardness dissipated.

The shrimp dish was excellent, and the wine was a good California vintage. The owner came to our table and chatted. She was an attractive woman in her mid-sixties, she was accompanied by a handsome fortyish man she introduced as her business partner and husband. She smiled at Kate and said, "Dear, I see you have discovered what I have. Go at it till the cabin shakes if you like--you won't be the first."

Kate and I smiled and thanked her. We got to the cabin about midnight. This was Friday, and as it happened, I had no classes until Tuesday that week. We had booked a three-night stay. The room had a lovely queen-sized bed and was beautifully decorated.

We took our time stripping and spent an hour hugging, kissing, and fondling. I was rampantly hard. When we couldn't wait any longer, I commenced enthusiastically to eat Kate's pussy. I'd done that only once with Cheryl, and my technique wasn't very skilled. But I improved considerably after a few pointers from Kate.

After I brought her to two orgasms, she stopped me. "Jason, I need you inside me, my pussy is aching for your cock." I showed my enthusiastic acceptance and penetrated her, at first just the tip, then stroking a bit longer and faster till I bottomed out. "Deeper," she encouraged me. By now the head of my cock was touching her cervix, and the root was almost inside her vagina, and her clitoris was smashed against my pubes.

She loved it. "Oh God, Jason, you feel even better than Joe. Harder! Faster!", she gasped. I picked up the pace and she soon had a massive orgasm that covered my cock in her juices. I shot a massive load a few seconds later. I slowly pulled out, and could not resist tasting our combined juices, so I began eating her pussy again. The taste was divine.

After Kate came twice more, I was fully hard again. She spread her legs wider and said "fuck me again" in a voice half plea and half command. Well, after all, she had told me she enjoyed both dom and sub in her BDSM play with Joe. I thought we might like to try BDSM sometime. The thought of tying Kate down and completely dominating her excited me, and then I thought of her doing it to me and it excited me more. If I hadn't already come once, I might have shot my load just from the thought.

This time, I started faster and harder but took a bit longer. Kate came twice before I did. We were both exhausted, but deliriously happy and more satisfied than either of us had ever been. She was the first to speak. "Jason, Joe was great, but he never gave me seven orgasms in a session. Your thicker cock is more satisfying too. I'm now certain you will be an even better lover than he was. Hell, you may already be. You certainly have every bit of his enthusiasm. Your come tastes better, too."

"Thanks", I murmured, "you are better than Cheryl, and I loved sex with her. I adore you as much as he did as well. You know, it's strange. Sex with her wasn't as exciting as it might have been--the quasi-incestuous feeling of her being like a sister was a bit of a turn-off. But here we are joyfully committing full-blown incest and I must confess the forbidden quality is part of the turn-on."

Kate answered, "It is for me, too. Please don't compare future lovers to me, no one can give you that turn-on as I can. I also won't compare my future lovers with you. Until and unless I find someone that I'm certain I want an exclusive permanent relationship with, I'm yours unless you find someone. I must warn you; you will need to build up your already excellent stamina. I think with you I will be a nine- or ten-days-a-week girl."

"Hell, Kate, I'll build up enough stamina to give you fourteen days a week," I said as I kissed her passionately. We soon fell asleep. We woke up at about ten. She suggested, "Why don't we get dressed and walk over to the restaurant for a late breakfast or early lunch?". I readily agreed. She put on her sundress, and I put on jeans and a nice shirt.

The waitress who served us last night was on the day shift today and had our table. She started with an apology. "I don't know why I freaked out when I first saw you together. I know the owner and her husband. You've seen them, they are both my friends, and they don't freak me out. I'm truly sorry."

I said "Don't worry, you made up for it later. You were very supportive. No apology is needed.

Kate added "I quite agree with Jason. You've been gracious."

The waitress added "You needn't answer if I'm prying, and I know I am, but you look like you really satisfied each other. Congratulations."

Kate and I spoke in unison "We did! Thank you."

Kate added "This is a bit of a honeymoon for us. We've been together before, but last night was the first and second time we went all the way. It sure as hell won't be the last, he made me come seven times, he's really a magnificent lover."

I added, "So is Kate. I had two massive orgasms myself."

The waitress didn't blush at all this time. "I'm so happy for you both. I think now when I get to be Kate's age, I want to try a younger man." She took our orders. I got a cheeseburger and Kate got an omelet from the breakfast menu. When she brought our food, she suggested "This afternoon, why don't you drive across the highway to Carmel-by-the-sea? They have a lovely beach and some quaint shops, and there's an art festival going on this weekend. They also have restaurants with food as good as ours."

"Great idea", I replied, and Kate readily agreed. We saw the beach first but decided not to go down to the ocean until later, as it was a hot day. We first checked out the art festival and spent an enjoyable hour, then visited some shops. We hadn't brought swimwear, though we'd brought sunscreen, so we bought some. Kate picked a pair of tight blue Speedos for me, and I chose a ruby red string bikini for her. The strings looked like dental floss and the patches covering her nipples looked about the size of a pirate's eye patch. The cloth over her pussy and ass was only a little larger. Not that I'm complaining, quite the opposite.

We changed into our new swimwear in the shop dressing room and had a bit of fun applying sunscreen to one another. When we came out, the young male sales clerk took one look at Kate and wolf-whistled his approval. He said to me "Man, you are one lucky son of a bitch".

Kate countered "He has skills, dear". That simultaneously got me hotter and gave me a pleasant memory of Grandpa Joe--later, she told me it had the same effect on her.

The sales clerk continued "Have fun man. Hell, I'd fuck my own mother if she looked that good. I think I need to go cougar hunting."

His remark hit a bit close to home, but he didn't suspect anything; he was just a bit crude, but not condemning in any way. We headed to the beach just across the parking lot and enjoyed the sun and the sand and the view for a while (and I'm not talking about the view of the beach--Kate and I couldn't keep our eyes off each other, not that we tried).

Just about sunset, we hit the water and swam in the Pacific. We kissed in the ocean quite a bit too. I gave thought to pulling her tiny bikini aside and fucking her right there in the ocean, but there were too many people around. We were getting hungry as well. We spotted a charming seafood place right on the beach, with a sign reading swimwear welcome. Kate and I got out of the water and dried off and wrapped ourselves in beach towels for warmth. Then we walked over to the restaurant. We were quickly seated.

We saw other patrons and the women's dress ranged from evening gowns to casual to bikinis. Kate's was the most revealing. I didn't much notice the men. Nobody reacted to us apart from quiet smiles of approval, and probably interest, particularly interest in Kate.

I didn't begrudge any man that interest, or any woman for that matter. By now knew I was in love with Kate, and God knows I wanted her. But if she were to return that interest, I wouldn't feel at all jealous. The thought was a bit of a turn-on. In that way our relationship was different from Kate and Joe's--but that was their choice, not a matter of morals or promises. We could choose differently. I might also enjoy having other sex partners now and then. But thus far, Kate has been my only lover since Cheryl. There is a difference. I was OK with the possibility of her staying my only lover.

The waiter was quite appreciative of Kate's beauty and supportive of our relationship but without any of the sales clerk's crudity. I tried the shark steak, and she had swordfish, they were both excellent. We decided on one cocktail for dinner. When we declined a refill, the cocktail waitress smiled and said, "You don't need alcohol for her to look wonderful to you, anyway. You both seem very happy together. And girl, I'm jealous of that incredible bikini body you've got. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?"

"57," answered Kate and the waitress showed the same open-mouthed astonishment as my teammates had.

"I would have guessed 35 and believed 30. Congratulations to both of you. I hope I find a man who adores me as much as he obviously adores you."

Kate answered "Thank you, and I'm sure you will dear. You're quite pretty yourself and are a nice person as well. A man would be a fool not to be interested."

I said, "Thank you", as well, adding "I agree with Kate about you."

"Thank you", she murmured, blushing slightly but smiling broadly. Simply appreciating someone can give such happiness to them and you. On a later trip to Carmel, we discovered she had married the waiter, and their first child was on the way. They were very happy together.

By now, I was overcome with a desire to kiss Kate passionately and reached across the table and did so, which she returned with equal passion. I said, "Let's go back to the motel", and met with her immediate and enthusiastic agreement.

"God, I want you in me hard and fast as soon as we get to bed. I thought of taking you in the ocean. I'm aching for your cock." No argument from me. On the trip back, I had a thought. Grandmother and grandson loving each other romantically and sexually was incredibly perverted--but incredibly exciting. Well, if you are going to do something at all, give it all you've got and enjoy the hell out of it. That applies to any relationship, and to pretty much anything at all that a person really wants to do.