Grandma Kate and Me ...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stripped the second we locked the cabin door, and positively dove into bed. I was in her hard and fast as requested, and we both came quickly. If we were going to stop there, it could have been disappointing to come so fast, but we weren't going to stop, so it ended up serving as excellent foreplay for the next round. I went down on Kate, but she stopped me before she came, saying, "I need more cock". She took my cock in her mouth and sucked me until I was fully hard again, which took barely a minute. I entered her and proceeded to fuck her slowly, sensuously, and deeply, accompanied by much love talk, kissing, and fondling. When I shot my load, I swear I shot my sperm straight into her uterus, which was a non-issue as Kate had been through menopause about three years earlier--contraception was never an issue for us. We came together in a crescendo of pure pleasure, and loud enough they probably heard us on the beach. We fell asleep for a short cat nap.

We awoke about ten minutes later, and we weren't done. I went down of Kate, eager to taste our combined juices. She asked for a taste, so I dipped a finger in her pussy, and raised it to her mouth. She pronounced it delicious. Tasting our juices became a treasured part of our lovemaking. After she came, she saw me hard again and asked "Would you like to try anal? I loved it with Joe, and your thicker cock will stretch me a bit but won't hurt me, well at least not more than I enjoy."

"I've never done it, but it sounds fun if you like it. You'll need to guide me. Will we need some lube?", I enquired.

She answered, "My pussy juices may supply enough, but if not, I brought a tube of KY. I put it into the nightstand, just in case. God knows I don't need it when you fuck my pussy, you make me lubricate like a grease gun. I asked if she'd been planning anal all along. "Well, I thought we might try it sometime this weekend, and wanted to be prepared. Just get me lubed well enough then fuck my ass like you fucked my pussy the second time, I'm sure I'll love it."

I happily agreed. Kate lay on her stomach and exposed her lovely rosebud. I kissed her neck and fondled her boobs, then I asked, "Your asshole is so beautiful! Would you mind if I tasted it? It looks quite delicious."

Kate said, "Well I will learn a new trick tonight. Joe never did that, though I'd have gladly let him if he had wanted. But now I'm rather eager to have you try it. If you care for me to return the favor, I'd be glad to, though I'm also inexperienced at it."

"Kate, I'd love that, and don't worry about experience, I'm sure you'll do fine. Cheryl and I didn't know squat the first time we fucked, but we wanted to pleasure each other, and we succeeded." I started kissing and licking Kate's ass, moving ever closer to her hole. I licked her asshole, then inserted my tongue and began tongue fucking her ass. The taste was pungent, but not unpleasant. I used my free hand to play with her pussy. She soon came.

I got some juice from her pussy and put some in her ass and some on my cock, then I got the KY and added a bit just to be on the safe side. I gently put just the tip in her ass at first, and Kate cried, "Jason, please fuck my ass, I'm so ready. Fill me with your come!" So, I slowly went deeper, lengthening my strokes. Her pussy was not loose, but her ass was incredibly tight. I loved it. Kate gave an occasional small gasp of pain, but much more frequent moans of pleasure. I understood not more pain than she could enjoy, as that was exactly what she was experiencing.

When I was near orgasm, I put a hand in Kate's pussy and stroked her clit till she came, and soon flooded her ass with my come. It seemed like I would never stop coming. I know it couldn't be more than a few ounces, but it felt like a quart. I slowly withdrew and hugged Kate tight. She kissed me hard and said "I can tell why you liked it; it tastes pungent but rather pleasant. Your turn now."

I lay on my stomach and spread my ass cheeks. She fondled my dick and balls a bit as she tongue-fucked me, but as I had already come three times, I could only get semi-hard. She offered "I think I can make you come one last time, if you trust me."

I answered, "I'm willing and I trust you 100%. I have certainly enjoyed everything we've done so far. Even if I can't come, I'll get ready for the next session." Kate stopped tongue fucking me and put some KY on one of her middle fingers. She put it in my ass and moved it around till she touched my prostate.

She massaged it, gently at first, but with increasing pressure as she found out how much pressure I enjoyed. I did get fully hard. She took just the head of my cock in her mouth, and I shot a small load. I was too spent to come much volume. I enjoyed the unexpected orgasm quite a bit anyway.

I said, "Kate, that was an incredible unexpected pleasure. I trust anything you want to do to me sexually."

She answered, "Likewise, Jason. I didn't bring my vibrator, but would you like to have your prostate massaged with it, and your cock and balls?"

"I sure would Kate, and I'd enjoy using it on you now and then. Maybe I could get you off ten or twelve times. I might like to try BDSM when we get home."

"Damn, we are wilder the Joe and I were, we were about two years into our marriage before we even explored that. That doesn't mean I don't love the idea", she smiled. "We're going to have fun when we get home. Maybe one of those shops has silk ropes, but if not, I know where to buy some."

"Silk ropes?" I enquired. "Do you like being tied up? Seems very hot, so would your doing it to me."

"Gladly", Kate answered. "Ropes were the only props Joe and I needed. At first, we used regular rope, but silk is much more comfortable."

We didn't find the silk ropes Sunday, but we had two lovely lovemaking sessions, like Saturday's. We had breakfast and lunch at the motel's restaurant. But we had dinner at the seafood place, this time I was in my suit and Kate was in her evening gown. We still got many admiring glances.

Early Monday morning, we ended our "honeymoon" and left for home. Kate took the first shift driving, and we stopped for breakfast at Pismo Beach. We got home in time for a late lunch. We stopped for a meal near home, acting like grandmother and grandson. After that weekend, it felt a little weird. But we never had trouble supporting our cover.

Tuesday in college, I felt on top of the world. Kate used the time to buy those silk ropes. We didn't put them to use until that weekend but had plenty of sex. Of course, Kate was quite experienced, and this was my first time. I asked to be sub to her dom for the first time. She had me lick her all over, then had me lay on the bed with arms and legs outstretched. She tied my limbs to the bedposts with the ropes. I found this incredibly arousing and got very hard. She then licked me head to toe but avoided my cock.

I was dying to come, but she wouldn't let me yet. She sat on my face and had me lick her to three orgasms. I loved it. Then she impaled herself on my cock and I came right away but stayed hard, after a longer fuck I came again. Kate got off three more times. I was still semi-hard when she climbed off. She grabbed her vibrator, released me from the ropes, and applied it to my dick and balls. I was soon fully hard. She turned me over and massaged my prostate. I shot another huge load. I nearly passed out from the pleasure. We laid on the soaked sheets and cuddled.

Kate said, "You really outdid yourself; you shot such a huge load the third time. I see you enjoyed being dominated. I'm looking forward to you doing it to me."

I answered, "Me too. You only got off six times."

"But Jason, they were magnificent. I don't want it every time, but I love both dom and sub."

"Kate, I suspect I will too." She gave me some pointers on how to dominate her. We pulled the blankets over us and fell asleep covered in each other's juices. The next morning, we showered together and washed each other, leading to nice orgasms for both of us. So, I was the most perverted human being in history. I did not give a flying fuck.

That evening we switched, and I started by tying her. Then per last night's instructions, I licked her all over, while avoiding her pussy. I was not to make any special effort to make her come but concentrate on my own needs. Being dominated would give her multiple orgasms by itself. I was doubtful of that on general principles but trusted Kate to know how her libido worked.

I put my cock down her throat rather forcefully. Kate gagged a bit, but the joy in her eyes was unmistakable. She came about when I did, without her pussy being touched. I would soon be touching it. When I withdrew from her mouth, she said, "Please fuck me hard, fast and deep." I waited a bit until I was hard again, then unceremoniously jammed my dick into her cunt, and pumped furiously. She came quickly, and I shot an enormous load. I decided to stay inside while I softened, but I didn't much, and soon was hard as a steel rod. We fucked again, not as furiously, and it took longer for us to come, but the orgasms were if anything even more powerful.

Dying to taste her, I dove into her cunt. "Kate, I am going to make you come ten times tonight, you have seven more to go".

"God, yes", she cried, "torture me with your tongue."

I licked forcefully. I watched as the orgasms hit her about every 90 seconds. She was shivering with ecstasy. After seven times, I stopped. I untied her, then kissed and fondled her. Surprisingly, her eleventh orgasm ripped through her without either of us touching her pussy.

"Damn, Jason, Joe never did that to me, I didn't even know it was possible. It's official, you are the best lover I've ever had and it's not close. But Joe was better than any woman has a right to ask for. Are you sure you're not some kind of sex god?"

"Not sure about that, Kate, but I was taught by a goddess."

Kate answered "Thank you. I guess we worship each other. That's my wildest sex fantasy come true. I swear, when you start doing that to other women, they will have fistfights over you."

"Kate, I'm of two minds about that. It's exciting to think of exploring, but I'm not sure I'm into it. What we have is just so satisfying."

She answered "I want to explore. You've unlocked something in me--maybe my inner slut. I might even want to try another woman."

I paused for a bit and said, "That makes me so hot. I've no interest in men, but does me having other women make you hot?"

"Sure does, Jason. I'm sure you will be my #1 lover, but I'm feeling done with monogamy. We both need other partners too."

I thought about it for a while and agreed. "That suits me. But if you are willing, I'd like us to be exclusive for a couple of months. After that, we'll see what ground rules we need, if any. I would enjoy sex with other women, but I don't know if I could love one. Now if Cheryl were in my life, I know I could love her, but I seriously doubt I'll ever see her again. You were righter than either of us knew--I'm still in love with her. It doesn't cause me pain because of our love, but it's there at the back of my mind."

"Have you kept in touch with her?", she asked.

"We've exchanged a few letters, and we've talked about our studies, she's taking business management; by the way, that rather appeals to me. I hear Long Beach State has a good program. I'm already taking the prerequisites; I think I'll transfer there, after community college."

"Cheryl tells me she has had quite a few sex partners. We've never discussed details. It's been a while since we wrote. But that's no matter, I'm still in love with her, and if she somehow did find her way back into my life, I'd be willing to start back up where we left off without batting an eyelash. But that isn't going happen."

Kate smiled, "She'd notice how much you learned. She had a taste of your divine cock, and you are already using it better than you knew how to with her."

"I guess I am, Kate, you are an incredible teacher. I wonder why we've moved so fast once we first crossed the line. Maybe because you are such a great lover and I'm a quick study? Lord knows the sex is beyond belief."

"You may be right, Jason", Kate answered, smiling broadly, "and it sure is."

The next two months were highly exciting. I didn't learn much more, but I sharpened my skills and built up my stamina. During this time, our emotional relationship became even more intense and intimate. We romanced each other, shared a deeper friendship, and just enjoyed each other.

Two months later, I got a date, as did Kate. We then started exploring other partners in earnest. We weren't having sex on the first date, we each wanted to know our prospective partners better. Sometimes on the second date, usually on the third, occasionally on the fourth, and not infrequently, not all. We took ample care of each other's needs and wants. We were under no pressure and could be selective.

When I graduated from community college I followed my plan of transferring to the Business Administration program at Long Beach State, with a focus on non-profits. I graduated cum laude with a B. A. I soon got an entry-level paid position with one of Kate's charities. They were impressed with my grades, my desire to give back, and my relationship with Kate. With Kate's agreement, I waived the salary.

During this time, I got several sex partners but did not find a lover. Neither did Kate, though she dated several men. She never found a woman who was interested, though she looked. This went on for another few years.

Seven years almost to the day after I broke up with Cheryl, Kate had an awards dinner for one of her charities. She brought a date. I decided to treat myself to a nice dinner out, and possibly meet someone. I was seated and placed my order for steak and shrimp. While I was waiting for my dinner, a lovely red-haired petite lady was seated at the next table. I looked her over and recognized Cheryl. My heart was racing. Would getting back together with her be possible? I wanted to find out. I played it cool. I invited her to my table and told her to order whatever she liked; it was on me."

She started with, "We have so much catching up to do! I graduated summa cum laude from Yale. I got a position with a prestigious New York firm, and I met and married my now ex-husband there. I just got a new position in California. How's your life going and are you married?"

I answered "No, I'm single, but I've dated quite a bit, though I'm not attached now. I decided to follow in your footsteps and graduated cum laude from Long Beach State's business program. I'm now working pro bono for one of Grandma Kate's charities. My family is loaded, I work because I enjoy it and believe in what I'm doing, I don't need the money. The family is just Grandma Kate and me now, Grandpa Joe died seven years ago. I'm completely estranged from my parents; they haven't seen me or Grandma since before Grandpa died. Kate changed her will and cut Mom out, 10% goes to charity and the rest is mine when she passes, which I hope will be three of four decades from now."

She ordered lobster, and by the time the food arrived, we were chatting away like no time had passed. We still had that easy grace and comfortable familiarity. She still felt a bit like a sister, but now that was a turn-on. Cheryl said "I'll tell you more about my life, right now I'm just enjoying your company. After dinner can we move this over to the bar and have a drink or two and talk more?"

I answered, "I'd love to," We ended up sipping two cocktails each for over four hours. After the second one, my tongue loosened. "Cheryl, I didn't fully realize it at the time, but I was in love with you. Maybe I still am."

She replied, "So was I. But I was so caught up in being a successful career woman and sexual adventuress that I realized it less than you did. If you would like to take up something else where we left off, take me home and stay the night."

I answered, "Let me think about that for...yes! I know to a certainty I still want you, and if you feel the same, no power in heaven, earth, or hell will keep me away from your beautiful body or your more beautiful soul."

Cheryl said, "Jason, you don't know my history, but you should be aware that I'm not monogamous these days. If you're OK with that, let's make love. Birth control is not an issue, I'm sterile. That's part of what broke up my marriage."

Her apartment was near the restaurant. When she gave me the address we drove there separately. On arrival, we continued talking while going into the bedroom, gleefully starting to make out. I asked her "Does this feel like making out with your brother?"

She replied, "Yeah, a bit, but I no longer give a damn. I want you."

I said "It does to me, too, and I don't either. I'm already hard."

Cheryl said enthusiastically, "My pussy is very wet," and finished stripping. As I was stripping, I admired her beautiful body. Seven years had if anything improved her beauty. In particular, she was a bit curvier. Not in Kate's league, her breasts were 32B, her hips narrower, and her waist a bit wider. Her mostly flawless skin had a few random freckles that did not detract from anything. At 5'2" and 112, she was more petite than Kate, but more filled out than our first times together. Her velvety red hair was longer, and her deep green eyes were a perfect complement to it. Her nicely trimmed natural red cunt hair was equally luxurious.

I've only loved two women in my life (though I'd had sex with several others) and while strikingly different, they were both magnificent. We fondled each other's genitals a bit, and I grew noticeably harder. I said "If you'd like, I'd be pleased to taste that delicious pussy first, and I remember you were multi-orgasmic. I'd love to give you as many as you want."

"Oh yes, I love oral and would enjoy a couple before the main event. By then, I'll be dying for your cock, and I love that feeling."

I began to show her the new skills I had learned with my fingers, tongue, and cock. She had much more experience as well. I gave her two lovely orgasms with my tongue before I perpetrated her. I fucked her slowly, sensuously, and deeply. Her orgasm was a huge explosion. My own flooded her. I was fully hard again before I withdrew, and we had another go, with equally satisfying results. "I love that taste of combined juices, may I?"

Her most pleasing answer was, "If I can suck them off your cock first, I'd love that. I love the taste of semen and I love the taste of my own cunt juices. I taste them every time I masturbate." She proceeded to suck me expertly, but she got more semen than she planned as she got me off the third time. I dove enthusiastically into her cunt, tasted heaven, and got her off twice.

Cheryl was smiling so broadly it looked like she might break her face. "Damn, Jason, you're incredible, no other man has gotten me off six times in a session. God, I love you. We need to date each other more, but my gut tells me we are going last this time. We have seven wasted years to make up for."

I heartily agreed with both her feelings and the plan. We slept in each other's arms, I woke earlier and made breakfast. She said "You're a sex god, a fantastic lover, and you cook? I've died and gone to heaven."

"Cheryl you are a goddess and deserve all that and more. If it is your desire, I'm determined to give you even more."

She asked, "What else do you have sexually?", intrigued.

"I am able and glad to do kink if you are into it, it won't be a turn-off if you aren't. Do you like anal?"

"Jason, I love it and don't even consider it kink. For other things, I've not done much, but really enjoyed a lot of what I have. It's something I'd love to explore with you. And I want you in my ass next session. I didn't know you were multi-orgasmic. That's a bit rare among men, but I'll sure enjoy the hell of it. I see I'll have to work to drain you dry. One shot was all it ever took with my ex. I love a challenge."