Grandma Kate and Me ...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl spoke with obviously intense joy, "Let's see, six with Kate, four masturbating, six with you. Sixteen, all together. Damn, you seem to get more and more incredible each time. I see that having us both works for you and it sure as hell works for me. Kate was incredible. Very inexperienced at first, but as eager as any woman I've been with. She learned so quickly, and by the time we finished, she was one of my best. If the feeling is mutual, I can see myself falling for her. God knows I love her away from the bedroom, she's always been so gracious and welcoming to me, and so grateful that I urged you to continue loving her sexually."

"If Kate is so inclined, I'll want some private times with each of you, but the rest of the time, the third party is welcome to watch and masturbate in the room or the bed and join in if they want. Been a while since I had a threesome, I'm sure I'll love them with you two. You know, if Kate and I fall for each other, I think the three of us might be enough to scratch all our itches."

I answered, "If so, it will. One itch I didn't get scratched enough in the otherwise perfect night: I'm hungry for the taste of pussy. My dick is out of commission this morning, but are you interested?"

"Oh, hell yes," was her immediate reply. "I need a good tongue bath and would love to come two or three times more." As she was very ready, I went for her sweet spot right away, fingering her g-spot as I lapped up everything my tongue could reach. I tasted my own sperm and Cheryl's cunt juice, with a bit of Kate's transferred from the sheets. I then licked and sucked her clit to three more orgasms, then she pushed me off saying "I can't take any more, but God I wish I could. Let's clean up the bed and go get a late breakfast."

We efficiently wiped the bed and changed the sheets, taking the old sheets and used towels to the hamper in the laundry room. I said, "Let's make breakfast together, and wake Kate with breakfast in bed if she isn't already awake."

Kate was snoring as we passed her door but came into the kitchen as we were cooking. She was wearing her sheer nightie without bothering with panties. Cheryl and I were too spent to do anything about it yet, but we both openly salivated over her, and she licked her lips in return. We two were as scantily clad as she was.

Kate started the conversation "I woke to the most wonderful smells! I see loads of bacon, a huge pile of eggs, waffles, and coffee. I'll set the table while you finish cooking." As we ate, she continued, "Last night was the most wonderful night of my life. Cheryl, you are a great lover and a great teacher. I've always loved you as a daughter, but I think I'm falling for you, too. How do you feel?"

Cheryl answered," I think I am falling for you too, and you are the only woman I'll need for as long as you draw breath. Loving you and Jason makes me feel like I'm in heaven."

I contributed "I already love you both more than I thought possible. This adds so much joy to my life. I'm an agnostic, but I swear I've died and gone to heaven." Cheryl and I moved to hug Kate.

Kate said, "Since both of you are agreeable, let's seal our relationship with a three-way kiss." We did so eagerly, with much tongue action.

Cheryl asked Kate "How do you feel about threesomes?"

Kate answered, "Never tried it, but it sounds very interesting with two people I love. How do you feel about BDSM? Jason and I are into it. Nothing too hardcore, just silk ropes."

Cheryl's eyes widened, but she smiled. "I really haven't done that, but I love and trust you both 100%. It sounds intriguing."

I said, "I know I can only legally marry Cheryl, but in my heart, I'm also marrying Kate, and witnessing the two of you marrying each other. I guess we will need four honeymoons. I'd like to take Kate back to Carmel. Cheryl can pick two different places she loves, and Kate, why don't you pick a fourth place for our three-way honeymoon? Money is no problem, anywhere in the world is fine."

Cheryl showed her enthusiastic acceptance, and Kate readily agreed. Kate asked, "Cheryl, could you get a few weeks off?"

She said "Sure. It's a good job, but I could use a vacation. They know I'm getting married, though not the details, of course. Kate, I'll be honored to be your bride as well as Jason's in all but public presentation."

Kate said "Once again you do me honor. The feeling is quite mutual."

I added, "This same goes for me. This is extremely unconventional and highly illegal, but I literally can't imagine anything more satisfying--or exhilarating."

We took a break Saturday night so we could all have some rest. We slept, all three of us nude together in the king-size bed. We all woke up with our arousal restored, and after dinner had our first threesome. We knew as sure as we knew our names that it would not be the last--I think we caused a small earthquake. We all came even more than the night we all three made love in pairs.

The next weeks were taken up with wedding prep and lots of sex. Cheryl and I wrote our vows and shared them among the three of us. Cheryl's would end with "Until death parts us or Christ returns."

Mine would be "Until death takes us or the world ends." Kate was inspired to write vows she could say to each of Cheryl and me privately, and Cheryl wrote a private vow to say for Kate.

All of us conveniently omitted "forsaking all others."

For the vows for the threesome, nothing was needed but the Three Musketeer's quote "One for all and all for one." Kate suggested this be done to the clinking of drawn swords rather than champagne classes. Cheryl and I agreed.

When the wedding day came. I was dressed in an elegant tux; Cheryl wore an emerald-green wedding gown. My best man Joe from my work wore a fine suit. He was a good friend but was chosen among several friends as a silent tribute to Grandpa Joe. I know if there were a heaven, Grandpa would be looking down from it and smiling. There is nothing he ever wanted more than Kate's total happiness. He would have given his last dollar or his life for her and counted the price cheap. As would I for either or both of my brides. Kate was radiant in her ruby-red dress, but Cheryl outshone her, by Kate's express intention.

Public vows were exchanged; we spent an acceptable amount of time at the reception. Then after going home, exchanged private vows. After the final one, we put the swords away and had a wedding night threesome. I heard on the news the next day there had been a major earthquake in Asia. Talk about the earth moving.

The next day Cheryl and I began to pack for our honeymoon. Kate had insisted on the legal bride and groom going first. Cheryl had picked a quaint inn near Yale. She had no desire for sex with her old college friends but wanted to find several and introduce them to me and talk about old times. We took a side trip to her old haunts in New York. That made us both extra hot, and our lovemaking showed it. At a sex shop in the city, I bought Cheryl a nice strap-on, the kind that also stimulates the woman's genitals. We were both ecstatic when she tried it on me. She planned to let Kate use the toy on me. For the two of them, I bought an eighteen-inch double-ended dildo.

I did not know that it was possible to be this depraved--or this happy. Nothing in my earlier life had really prepared me for it. The easy grace with which all of us deepened our love and added to our sexual repertoire was beyond nature. Agnostic though I am, I can only call it a gift from God. I guess the Man Upstairs is a lot kinkier than the churches give Him credit for.

Kate and I took the next honeymoon in Carmel, checking in with the friends we had made and sharing incredible sex. We brought the strap-on and Kate used it on me, to our mutual pleasure. It also came in handy for use on her when my cock needed rest, but she was still hungry for dick. She was definitely next level on that trip. A nymphomaniac's nymphomaniac. I did my best to be a satyr.

For the ladies' honeymoon, Cheryl chose a week in a small motel in the heart of the California redwoods. They brought the eighteen-inch double-header, used it together, and devoured each other under this whisper of the trees, sometimes outdoors. They both texted me details every morning. I pounded my cock until it seemed like it would fall off.

For the three-way honeymoon, Kate chose ten days in Paris. We had about a week's break which we could all use before our flight. We planned a visit to a sex shop there to see what else we might want to try. We found a three-headed dildo that was doubtless intended for three lesbians. But when we tried it, I found being pegged by the two women I loved simultaneously utterly exquisite. The orgasm made me pass out. They brought me back to consciousness by gently stroking my dick with their free hands while performing sixty-nine on each other. When I came to and saw that, I was so hard that I thought my dick would split wide open. They separated and I rammed my cock in Cheryl's cunt while I ate Kate's pussy. They fondled each other's clits while this was going on. I came and shot rivers into Cheryl. Without hardly missing a stroke I switched to fucking Kate as I ate Cheryl. They fondled each other's clits again. I exploded in Kate's pussy. This time I didn't quite pass out.

I was the first to speak. "Wow, three volcanoes for me, and the last was Krakatoa."

Kate answered "We know, the lava is running down our legs. I lost count of how many times I came."

Cheryl added "So did I. One for all and all for one," echoing our vow. I went to sleep while the women were licking each other clean, and I heard orgasmic moans as my eyes closed. I thought I saw Kate reaching into the nightstand for the double-header.

That morning they confessed I had been right, and they had a whole new session while I slept. Kate said "We lost count anyway and felt the need for a few more. The shower will hold three, let's take one together before we go out for some marvelous French cheese, bread, and wine."

Cheryl and I readily agreed, we all fondled one another in the shower. They stroked me together until I came, then took turns sucking me off to two more, saying "We'll wait till tonight for ours, we wanted to reward you for letting us come so many times more than you." Cheryl and Kate could complete each other's sentences by now, as could either of them and I. If the universe has an Architect, the three of us were his best human work. Well, I was at peace with God, whatever I conceived Him to be. Thank you Max Ehrman for that quote. Whether there was no God or a vengeful one that smote me this day, or anything in between, I was at peace with him/her/it/them. I felt what Christians called the peace that passes all understanding. I doubt it matters what name men put on it if any. There is love written in the very fabric of the universe.

We spent the days exploring the sights and cuisine of Paris, and plenty of lovemaking, though mostly not quite as frenzied as last night. We three-way kissed at the highest open to the public point of the Eifel Tower. Tourists gasped; Parisians took it in stride but commented "Very good for Americans" in French.

We had first-class seats on the plane home; we mostly reclined in the seats and slept but had some conversations about the honeymoon and our future together. They were quite enjoyable, and exciting enough that all three pairs of us joined the mile-high club--there wasn't room for all three of us in that small restroom.

At home, there was plenty of space for three on the king-sized bed. We tested that theory with a three-person daisy chain, switching partners every time one of them swallowed my load--I couldn't keep count of my own orgasms.

The years after seemed to fly by. Our sex frequency dropped off to a somewhat normal frequency I guess--hell I don't even know what's normal. Eight-days-a-week Kate still managed four days a week in her eighties, usually one with me, one with Cheryl, and two threesomes. After that first year, the three of us never found any more kinks we liked, but we continued to use those we liked and honed our skills.

Kate had retired from volunteer work, and her main interest apart from travel and of course plenty of sex with Cheryl and me was bridge. She found a passion for the game and developed quite a skill. Many of her regular partners and opponents attended her funeral, none had a bad word to say about her--not at the funeral, not in the years before--most sang her praises.

I rose to a high position in my charitable organization, never taking or needing a salary. I found chess interesting and found fishing to be relaxing. I was also an avid baseball fan. Some of our travels involved attending World Series games across the county, while also doing much else in the cities we visited, as well as mind-blowing sex, of course.

Cheryl preferred to remain in private business and rose high in her organization. She donated half her salary to charity, most to my organization which was also Kate's favorite. She became the greatest sex fiend among us, most often being the one taking the initiative. Not that Kate or I were slouches in the sex fiend department. Her main hobby was creative writing. She doesn't write erotica but proofread this story with pleasure (and several orgasms).

When Kate and I introduced her to BDSM, she loved it both ways, but somewhat surprisingly, preferred subbing. We found creative ways to do three-way bondage as well.

None of the three of us ever wanted a fourth person involved in our lovemaking. We were content and complete as a trio. We had twenty years together before Kate's death. She had remained active in life and sex until the last three months of her life, as her terminal cancer worsened. On the last day of her life, she invited Cheryl and me into bed with her and spoke to us, "Our twenty years together have been the best of my life and I love you both beyond what words can say. I'm too weak to take part, I can barely move at all. But would you two please make love while I watch? I'd like it if the last sight I see with these old eyes before I exit this world is the two people that I love loving one another. If there is a next world, I want this to be the last memory I take into it. I have so many more to go with it."

That was the most bittersweet experience I ever had, likewise for Cheryl. We made love with tears streaming down our faces, yet the arousal was more intense than at any time in years. We did everything save the silk ropes; we didn't even try to count orgasms. Kate's eyes were fixed on us.

When finally, we fell away panting. Kate uttered her last words, "I love you both more than anything possible. I see a golden light everywhere. Joe!" as she drew her last breath, her lifeless eyes still fixed on us. No doubt the last bit was a hallucination as her oxygen-deprived brain shut down. Or maybe it wasn't--the experience made me doubt my doubts.

Cheryl had no doubts and prayed, "Father, forgive her sins, and receive your daughter into your kingdom." The cancer had ravaged Kate's body, her emaciated frame weighed under 90 pounds, her beauty marred, and her skin deeply wrinkled. Yet her face had a radiance that outshone the sun and seemed as much at peace as she had been in her best moments in life. Her face wore a smile. If God there be, Cheryl's prayer was answered.

We made the calls needed to set the pre-arranged funeral process in motion. Which brings us back to the beginning of the story. As Cheryl and I drove home, we cried more and remembered our wonderful years with her. When we arrived, we lay on the bed but remained clothed for a talk about our future.

I said, "It's just the two of us now. I am incredibly happy with what we have, but we both have lost two precious relationships. The three-way we had was beyond wonderful, and I feel so empty."

She said, "I do too, and the hole in my heart will take a while to heal. We will be exclusive until enough time has passed so that we can think of possibilities. For now, my urge for a woman is quiet. No woman could fill Kate's... panties. I still want you as usual, but I think tonight is the first night I haven't wanted to make love to you. Please hold me tight while I cry more."

I added. "that's how I feel as well. Let's strip to our underwear, pull the blanket over us, and fall asleep in each other's arms." Our lack of arousal lasted three days, by the fourth, we were burning with passion for each other. We made love with bittersweetness, but less than the day Kate died.

About a year later, Cheryl came home from work saying, "There is a 23-year-old woman named Donna at my office. She's been there three years, and I know her well. She is bisexual, and lately, she has made advances. I've said no. She likes women more but really likes men. She is quite attractive, and she'd like to have a baby sometime. Shall I explore the situation with her and see if she would like you as well?"

My answer came in a few seconds: "Yes, please! No one could replace Kate, but Donna might fill some of the void. By all means, ask her. I'm so hot. Do you want to make love?" Cheryl's only response was to swiftly strip. I followed suit, and a particularly lengthy, passionate session followed. We fell asleep in each other's arms. The future looked most exciting.

Author's notes: writing this has been very healing for me. This is the closest I can get to a mother-son incest story without touching my foundational trauma, which I describe in more detail in my essay Writing Away the Darkness.

Now stop reading and go out and get some good loving, and more importantly, give some.