Grandma Kate and Me ...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We parted with me saying, "I really think this will last this time, our tastes align perfectly. I also have missed our friendship, and I look forward to romancing you. I've learned a bit about that, too. If I knew then what I know now, I'd have followed you to Yale or hell." We kissed passionately and set our next date for the afternoon three days from now.

I had a late shift at work and had time for lunch with Kate. I started "Cheryl is back in California and back in my life. I thought it was not possible, but there she was at the restaurant. We made love and I fell in love with her all over again. She says she needs to tell me her history, but I can't think of anything she might say that might change my feelings. But I still am in love with you, I feel more conflicted than since the first time we masturbated together."

"Jason don't be. I knew this day would come, though I never thought it would be Cheryl. I'm quite happy it's Cheryl, though. You were so good together until the breakup, and you had so much in common. Our sexual relationship is coming to an end, but you've given me many wonderful years, and some fantastic masturbation material going forward. We don't need to stop loving each other more than a normal grandmother/grandson, just the sex part. Would you please French kiss me one last time?"

I did as I held her close. I felt sad at the loss of something so precious with Kate but was very happy indeed with the rekindled love with Cheryl.

Our next date was the early show at a comedy club, and we got home to her apartment earlier. We'd had dinner at the club, so went straight to a lovemaking session even more intense than our first after getting back together. Anal was incredible, Cheryl's ass was even tighter than Kate's and my cock hurt her a bit more, but she loved every second of it, maybe even more than Kate did. I know I shouldn't be comparing them, but when there was a noticeable difference, it was 50-50 which would be better. I never judged Cheryl for a loss because of it. For example, Cheryl was less curvy and had smaller breasts, but hers were even shapelier and had prettier (and tastier) nipples. More sensitive, too, but she loved having them sucked. Better than Kate, who was until now of unsurpassable excellence in those respects.

Abstaining from sex with Kate wasn't too difficult. Cheryl and I had sex with such frequency and quality that I was extremely satisfied. My intense memories of my time with Kate were a joy with no sorrow. Our non-sexual relationship remained intense and very happy.

After the third date, Cheryl and I had a serious talk. She began "I've no doubt at all that I'm in love with you, and I think it may be forever if you want that."

I responded, "You are my wonderful love, and if I weren't an agnostic, I'd call you a gift from God. I'm ambivalent about the institution of marriage but the thought of putting my ring on your finger gives me a warm feeling inside." I got on one knee and continued, "Cheryl, you are the love of my life, will you marry me?"

Cheryl paused a moment and said, "I want to, but I can't give you my answer until you've heard my confession. There is much you don't know about me, and I pray it won't change what you feel about me, but it may. I won't resent you if you break up with me, and I hope we can remain friends if you do. As well as my lover, you've been my best friend since childhood apart from those seven years without you.

My response was certain and immediate, "I will stop being your friend when I draw my last breath and not a second before, no matter what you tell me. I doubt I'll stop being in love with you, but I'll hear you out."

She continued, "You know in general terms I was sexually wild at Yale. I had many partners, both men and women, sometimes two or more at once. I discovered something about myself. I am bisexual. That's why I told you I was not monogamous, and I noticed you didn't bat an eyelash. I'm mostly hetero, 90% of the time I'm craving cock. I would have no problem swearing to forsake all other men, but about 10% of the time, there's something in me that needs a woman. I can't give that up. If I could have one every couple of months, that would satisfy my urges. I know it's a lot to ask but would that be possible? I tried to quit women when I was married, but I failed, and that was the other thing that broke my marriage."

I took barely five minutes to decide, "You can have women, more often if you need. My proposal stands if you still want it to after you've heard my confession. We're both getting tired, I'll tell you in the morning. While we go to sleep, you can tell me more about your marriage if you care to. I know the way it ended hurt you quite a bit."

She continued, "I met Ken at my first job and married him, I swore off women, but quietly, he didn't know. His family was somewhat rich, though nothing like your grandparents. They were members of a conservative church and raised him with very traditional values. He was a virgin when we married. I never said I was but let him believe I broke my hymen with tampons. I concealed my sexual history, and the first time I feigned inexperience. I feel bad about lying to him, but I knew that he would have rejected me if he knew my sexual history. I liked him a lot, enjoyed being with him, and I loved him. Not sure I was in love with him, but I wanted to be with him. I know how selfish that is, but I'm telling you in part because I want to be honest with you. I will never treat you that way, and I'm 100% sure I'm in love with you."

"Cheryl, you know I really appreciate your honesty, and I will give you the same honesty. I'm not telling you yet, I need time to screw up my courage. My confession is darker than yours."

She responded, "We'll talk about that in the morning or tomorrow evening if you need more time. Ken very much wanted children, and as his parents were aging, he wanted to try right away. I was very open to that. We tried for a year and went to a fertility specialist. He was fine, but that's when I found out I was sterile. My ovaries produce hormones normally, but not viable eggs. Fertility drugs didn't help. We talked about adoption or surrogacy, but not being able to father a child with me really broke him. He seldom touched me after that. I was horny as hell; I don't tolerate celibacy well. I went to a lesbian bar and picked up a woman. One of his co-workers lived in the neighborhood and saw us leaving together. He told Ken. Ken called me a sodomite and ordered me out of the house; he filed for divorce the next day."

"Sodomite! I'm a half-assed Christian myself, but that's extreme," she continued, "and I'm sure you remember I wanted a church wedding as a kid. Well, I got one with Ken, and it didn't save the marriage. That was my fault, I never should have married a man I couldn't be honest with. I wouldn't have that trouble with you.

I kissed her and said "There was plenty of fault to go around, and your marriage wasn't your most shining moment. But I think what Ken did was worse. First, he didn't want you, he wanted the proper Christian virgin of his fantasies. And worse, he rejected you at the very time you must have been hurting the most about your infertility. In his shoes, I would have got ever myself and reassured you it didn't change our love a bit, then showed it by fucking your brains out. I don't know how he looks in the mirror and calls himself a man, much less a good Christian. I'm not a Christian but I'm not anti-Christian and I've been friends with believers. You call yourself half-assed, but your love and honesty prove you a better Christian than he'll ever be. I want to marry you more than ever."

We fell asleep in each other's arms. I woke earlier and made her breakfast.

In bed. By the time I brought her tray, I had found my courage. "Cheryl, this must remain secret between us. For most of the last seven years, I've had a sexual relationship with a beautiful older woman. We weren't exclusive, but she's the only woman besides you I have ever truly loved. We broke off our sexual relationship the day after you and I got back together. I haven't touched her since, but I still care for her very much."

Cheryl scoffed a bit, "Don't know why you think that's dark. You have less of a past than I do, and you are OK with my having sex with women. Your secret is nothing. Next time you see her, thank her for me. I'm sure she had something to do with your incredible skills. You don't have to stop caring about her."

I swallowed and continued, "That's not the darkness, this is: the woman is my Grandma Kate. We've been in an incestuous relationship. We would still be, but I want to be exclusive with you if you'll still have me."

Cheryl gasped, "I've seen Kate, and I kind of understand the physical attraction, she is an incredibly beautiful woman. But I still love you. I don't know if I can come to terms with this, but I want to. I just need some time to process. I'll call you when I've made up my mind. I hope I can come to terms and if I can, we have a wedding to plan. Truthfully Kate gets my juices flowing too."

I left, waiting hopefully for her call. I don't imagine the prayers of an agnostic do any good at all, but I prayed for the first time in my life, nevertheless. God if God there be granted my prayer beyond my wildest dreams. Cheryl called me three days later, saying, come over and make love to me, then I'll give you, my answer. You'll like it."

I did serious violence to the speed limit. When I arrived, her door was open. I locked the door behind me and hearing her call "I'm in the bedroom", I went to her. She was nude and had something else wide open, which was also dripping wet. I greedily attacked her pussy with my tongue. We proceeded to have a long, very passionate, incredibly loving lovemaking session far above our usual standard. I was in all three of her holes. I came an unprecedented five times, the fifth nearly as massive as the first. Cheryl got off fourteen times.

Just before we passed out from exhaustion, she smiled. "I trust my body has given you a sufficient answer, but just to make it official, yes, I will marry you! Tomorrow if you like."

I then lost consciousness. Had I died, well there's a fuck-ton worse ways to go. We woke simultaneously, I said, "If we could find a minister who does mixed marriages, I'd like to give you that church wedding and get it right this time. I want to be with you until they close the lid on one of our coffins."

Cheryl said, "I sometimes attend a liberal church, the pastor has officiated at several mixed-faith weddings. We can write our own vows, anything that suits our consciences. But before we plan the ceremony, I want to have a long talk with Kate. We've got some catching up to do. And I'd like to ask her to be my matron of honor. I don't have any sisters, no close female friends in California yet, and my mom passed my second summer at Yale. I've adored Kate since childhood. Cold you set up dinner with her Friday, about seven?"

"I sure can and I'm sure she'll be honored. She adores you too. We'd agreed to stop the sexual relationship if either of us found a permanent, exclusive love relationship. She was over the moon that you and I are back together. We'll have dinner at our place. Kate and I still live together, though we are no longer sexual. You and I will of course find a place of our own. Your apartment is nice, but I hope I can get us something a bit grander. Not too big, but with an extra room for your female lovers. In a way, providing that for you thrills me. I will allow you all the privacy you need, but I won't promise I won't jerk off when you are with a woman. The thought excites me something fierce."

She smiled wide. "Just save some come for me. After being with a woman, I crave dick extra bad. You'll likely need to fuck me the same night. You haven't mentioned threesomes. I haven't done one since college, but if the woman I'm with is into it, I'd love to have you join."

If God there be, I owed Him for doing me a solid. To call myself ecstatic would be a humongous understatement. When I got home, I told Kate everything I had discussed with Cheryl. I admitted I had told her the family secret. I said that Cheryl was the only living person I trusted to keep it."

Kate answered, "I feel safe trusting her, seven o'clock is a perfect time, and I'd be honored, I'm nearly insane with joy that you two are marrying."

"Thanks, Kate", I said as I kissed her chastely.

I picked Cheryl up at her place at about 6:30 on Friday, and we arrived at the house at about 6:55. Cheryl and Kate exchanged warm greetings. Kate wore her ruby red gown, while Cheryl's gown was an emerald green. I wore my suit. We had planned a somewhat formal dinner to celebrate the occasion. After eating the delicious filet mignon Kate had made, I poured us after-dinner drinks: a fine single-malt scotch, taken neat. Kate made the first toast, "To Cheryl and Jason, many long years of peace, joy, and love." We all clinked our glasses and said cheers.

Cheryl offered the next toast, "To Grandma Kate, the sexiest 64-year-old woman on the planet. Love, happiness, and long life." Accompanied by a clinking of glasses, cheers, and a slight blush from Kate.

My turn. "To the love of my life and to the only real mother I've had, all my love to you both for time and eternity." The ladies thought a mere clinking of glasses was insufficient and gave me a standing ovation, then leaned over the table and kissed me. Kate's kiss was chaste, Cheryl's anything but.

Cheryl took the first turn to speak, "Kate, I know you and Jason don't keep secrets from one another. You probably know all this, but I want to tell you myself, and there is something I haven't yet told Jason and would like to tell you both together. I think you will both be happy to hear it."

She continued, "You should know I've been married and divorced, and you may know that I am bisexual, which contributed to my divorce. You may not know that Jason has graciously consented to let me continue having sex with women when I feel the need. No other man has ever loved or trusted me enough to allow me that freedom. I feel such love for him that I almost don't want to use it, but I know the urges will compel me sooner or later, and I would rather die than lie to him. I count the lies I told my first husband the worst thing I ever did."

"I will also never lie to you, Kate, nor hide anything from you. I know your family secret, Jason is just that compulsively honest, he had to tell me, and I adore him for trusting me with it. I swear upon my life and my honor I will never tell a living soul but the three of us."

Cheryl's next words made my jaw drop nearly to the floor. "I know how much sex and how much love you shared with him for many years. You have made him the superb lover he is, and I owe you thanks. I know you broke off the sexual relationship when the two of us got back together. That was a very honorable sacrifice, but now that I am the primary goddess of his heart, I decline to accept it. I don't want him ever to stop loving you, including sexually. He has plenty of come for both of us, and the thought of sharing him should disgust me according to how I was raised, but it doesn't--in fact it excites me so much that if I were alone, I'd need to masturbate."

Kate answered 'So would I, and I bet he would, too. I intend to later tonight, and I assume you and Jason are planning some particularly passionate lovemaking later You may go back to your place or use our king-size bed if you please. I will give you plenty of privacy either way. I'll masturbate in another room surely more than once, maybe more than three times. You have given me a gift worthy of a goddess."

"Just the generosity of a younger goddess to an elder one. Not that old, you could pass for the early forties easily. We will use your king-sized bed, and please enjoy many happy orgasms thinking of us. I know I will when you two are together."

I broke the silence, "The contest is over, I'm the luckiest son of a bitch in the galaxy."

They said in unison, "You have skills."

Kate said, "I've always wondered about making love to another woman, I've never done it, but I'm fairly sure I'd like it--I never got the opportunity to learn."

Cheryl answered, "Kate, honestly, I've been quietly salivating over you all evening, ever since seeing you in that gown. I'm very wet, and not all of it is for Jason. If you want, I can start teaching you tonight."

Kate paused a moment, then said 'The bedroom is that way. Yet another dream has come to life."

Cheryl said, "Jason, I know what you'll be doing in the next room. Enjoy, but save some come for me, and some for Kate. I think we'll both need it."

I went into my old room and listened to the love sounds from the other room. The excitement was incredible, but I stroked my cock slowly and sensually as I caressed my balls. The sounds made it clear they would take a while, so I stretched it out as long as I could. As I neared orgasm, I gave my balls a hard squeeze. Such sweet, pleasurable pain! I then inserted an experimental finger in my ass, shooting like a cannon when I touched my prostate. Best orgasm I ever had from masturbating. By the time I wiped everything down including the ceiling, I was fully hard again, but I wanted to save my come for the women I loved.

Cheryl knocked on the door and came into the room naked. She saw the last of me wiping the ceiling and said, "Color me impressed. We had a great session; I'll tell you more in the morning. I want Kate to go first, she's waiting. Have one like that with her--and with me after." Cheryl had hand her hand in her cunt even before she lay on the bed.

I went out of the room, saying "Enjoy," and hurried to Kate. She was on the bed waiting, her pussy wide open and dripping wet.

"Fuck me now, hard and deep!" I noticed she didn't say fast, so I quickly entered her and went hilt deep. I then began many long slow strokes, holding back the orgasm I was aching to have for her pleasure. Since took a bit to start coming, but then had three in short succession. She flooded so much I thought my cock would drown. I couldn't have held back any longer if I tried, so I gave myself over to my orgasm. I wouldn't have been able to tell it apart from a volcano erupting.

When I pulled out, our juices got all over to bed. I took a quick taste, but before I could start cleaning, she stopped me. "Leave it. I'll go get Cheryl and leave some towels and clean linens by the door. She'll likely like laying in our juices, I know I would. I'm going to masturbate myself to sleep in your old room. If you have enough left, do her like you did me, and if you can't, make up for it tomorrow."

I answered, "My dick might give out, but my tongue won't." I waited while Kate got Cheryl. Seemed like a split second before Cheryl entered the room, naked with juices running down her legs. She saw the mess on the bed and took a quick taste before lying down in it, purring like a kitten. I plunged into her and repeated my performance with Kate, but I lasted even longer. Cheryl screamed in ecstasy four times; I came like somebody dropped a nuke. When I withdrew, I quickly got hard again.

Cheryl said, "In the ass this time, and go deep fast. Your cock is covered with so much juice that we don't need more lube". I joyously complied and brought her off twice before I came. When I orgasmed, it felt like the sun went nova. We both passed out before I pulled out.

We woke up a bit before breakfast. On awakening, she said., "I got to run to the can and take a crap." Then waking a bit more, she smiled broader than the Grand Canyon and corrected "No, I don't." I pulled out belatedly and said "That was beyond belief. Four orgasms last night, and they were insane. How many times did you come?"