Grandma Plays Cupid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do have the gift," Grandma said. "I've had it ever since I turned my daughter into my live-in pet on her eighteenth birthday."

Now my eyes had gone wide a few times while witnessing this crazy encounter... and yes, discovering my Grandma was a lesbian was a complete shock, but hearing that my mother had committed incest with my Grandma completely blew my mind! It didn't seem possible! My cock was about to burst at the thought and the visual that were now in my head.

"Yes, it's too bad she couldn't come for Christmas; I was looking forward to meeting and eating her," Sandra said.

"Yeah, she doesn't get much pussy anymore. She used to have a neighbour who came over to play pretty regularly, but she doesn't have the seduction skills I do," Grandma said, as I was also learning the amazingly hot Carla Carter, who'd lived next door until a few months ago, a TV weather girl, who looked exactly like you'd imagine a TV weathergirl would, had been having a lesbian affair with my mom. My own stout mom! Wow!

"Well, that's a shame," Sandra said, as my Grandma got onto the bed behind the bent-over high school slut.

"Yes, I really should have trained her in the art of seduction," Grandma mused.

"Now girls taste your pussy once, and we're forever addicted to it," Sandra said, as Grandma lubed up her cock. I can't believe I just used the phrase 'her cock' in reference to my Grandma.

"It's a gift from God," Grandma said, having always been very religious.

"Which is how you convinced the minister's wife to eat your pussy in the church," Sandra added, as the two continued to spin me unbelievable tales, as Grandma positioned her cock at the teen's ass.

"All for the grace of God," Grandma said without a hint of sarcasm, as she pushed forward.

"Yes, fuck!" Sandra moaned loudly as her ass was filled. My cock continued begging for attention as I watched my chubby Grandma ass fucking a slender teenage cheerleader. The size differential enhanced the exotic scene completely... as did my Grandma's dark skin against the teen's alabaster white skin.

"You look like such a sexy slut with my dick in your ass," my Grandma said.

"And also whenever I'm between your legs with my face buried in your cunt," the pretty blonde added wickedly.

"Well, that goes without saying," Grandma smiled, as she placed her large hands on the teen's hips and began ass fucking her.

And for a few minutes there were no more reveals... just moans, two bodies slamming together, which was so hot to watch, and some dirty talk... things said that could provoke anger under different circumstances... and a primal scream when the blonde eventually came from getting sodomized... something I hadn't believed was anything but porn fiction until I witnessed it right before my eyes.

"Good slut," Grandma smiled, as she pulled out, flipped the blonde beauty over, unbuckled her strap-on, tossed it aside and offered, "Want a Christmas cunt treat to go?"

As Grandma straddled Sandra's face the blonde answered, "Yes, Big Momma, you know I can never get enough of your black Christmas cunt."

"I know slut, you love my nigger cunt," Grandma said as she lowered her pussy onto the lustful, still slightly trembling teen.

Every time I didn't think I could be shocked again, something new did the trick. Hearing my Grandma, a woman who'd fought for civil rights in the 70s and 80s, had participated beginning as a teenager in a plethora of the later marches and even gotten herself arrested twice, hearing her using the 'N' word was inconceivable... but of course this entire last twenty minutes had been inconceivable.

For a few minutes Grandma enjoyed Sandra's licking, as I wondered what having Grandma's big body sitting on my own face would feel like. As earlier mentioned, I'd eaten pussy a couple times, Jamie, my last girlfriend, had made me go down on her a couple times and I'd loved it... but she never sat on my face or returned the favour, except for that hand job I also mentioned.

As Grandma's sexy moans increased, she reached down and grabbed the back of Sandra's head and pulled the gal's face deep into her pussy... God, I was jealous of that gal! "Don't stop, slut, don't you dare stop!"

It was obvious she wasn't stopping, as Grandma's moans increased, and soon she was grinding her pussy on the teen's face until she let out a loud primal scream and quaked... watching her large booty quaking from behind was amazing... and I only wish I could have also seen her face as she came... I imagine it was a beautiful moment. I can't explain it, but I always find the look on a woman's face when she comes so completely erotic, although at this time I'd only seen it in porn.

After a moment she rolled off Sandra and asked, "Did you like that?"

"It was amazing," Sandra said. "Your scent swarmed me, and all I could breathe was you."

"Lucky gal," Grandma said, as she began walking towards the door and I quickly scuttled back.

"Agreed," Sandra said, as I decided I needed to sneak out of here before I was caught. Funny because I'd done nothing wrong, well except for watching a half hour lesbian interracial encounter starring my Grandma, who, of course, had every right to have sex. Actually, it was pretty damn impressive at her age to still be having such raw, lustful sex.

I slipped out of the house, went to my car and eased it away, figuring I'd park a little ways away along the dirt road and wait for Sandra's car to drive past me.

As I waited about ten minutes, I replayed the entire encounter in my head while I jerked myself off in my car... coming in under two minutes, which I thought was pretty impressively long, considering everything I'd witnessed.

When Sandra drove by, I waited ten more minutes before driving back to Grandma's. I realized I'd left my suitcase in the guest bedroom, but figured she wouldn't notice.

As I parked, this time I saw a light on in the kitchen.

I took a deep breath, adjusted my (still hard even after depositing a load) cock, and headed to the porch.

I knocked on the door.

A moment later Grandma opened the door, and I greeted, "Surprise!"

"Marcus!" she gasped, clearly as surprised to see me as I'd been to see her earlier.

"Merry Christmas, Grandma," I said, as she pulled me in for a big, soft, breasts against my chest hug.

"I can't believe you're here!" she said, with no hint at all she'd just taken part in a half-hour-long (at least; I realized I had no idea how long Sandra had been there before I arrived... although I assumed it hadn't been too long) lesbian sex session.

"I couldn't make you spend Christmas alone," I explained, as she let me go and finally closed the door against the winter air.

She was now wearing a robe, a typical winter robe, but she was still wearing her nylons.

"Did you drive here?" she asked, as she headed to the kitchen.

"I did," I answered, admiring her chubby legs from behind.

"You must be hungry," she said.

"No, I stopped for a late dinner a couple hours away from here."

"Well, I was just making myself some candy cane hot chocolate."

"I was worried you'd be asleep," I said. "It's pretty late. I left Harvest Lake at nine this morning, but I ran into some traffic."

"I'm a bit of a night owl," she said as we waited for the water to boil.

"Me too."

"I still can't believe you drove almost fifteen hours today just to come see your old Grandma!"

"I'd do anything for you," I said, she likely not catching onto my actual meaning. "Plus, Mom agreed with me there was no way you should be home alone on Christmas. It broke her heart not to see you in person for Thanksgiving."

"Oh, I'm okay," she said.

"I'm sure you are," I said. "But since I'm doing school online now, I could easily drive here and stay for as long as need be, although I'm on break until the fourth now, anyway."

"You're just the sweetest boy," she said as she poured boiling water into two mugs.

"Mom says the same thing," I joked.

"Is that a bad thing?"

"No, I guess not," I said, "it's just that nice guys don't get the gals."

"Oh, I bet you have to beat those gals off with a stick," she said, handing me a steaming mug.

"Not quite," I said.

"High school gals tend to be materialistic and superficial," she said. "Wait until you get to college, where personality and having a brain are considered sexy."

"Getting the braces off last week was my early Christmas present," I said, knowing those definitely hadn't helped my look.

"You're very handsome, Marcus, just like your granddaddy when he was your age," she said, looking at me... I mean really looking at me.

"Really?" I asked, having heard that Grandpa was a real looker when he was young. Some of his escapades as an older teenager were pretty wild. He was almost lynched when he was caught in a compromising situation with a rich white gal (he never said what the compromising situation was, but I always assumed he was fucking her).

"Yes actually, you look just like him," she said.

"Well, the gals don't notice me much," I said, playing the guilt card, hoping perhaps by some miracle I could fuck my Grandma. That recent crazy idea now all I could think of.

"Well, he was the quite the player," she said, "although not until he was at college, now that I think about it."

"So there's some hope for me," I joked.

"I guarantee you that when the time comes, you'll have any gal you want."

"I don't know," I said, thinking to myself, You're the gal I want.

"Trust me," she said. "Although we may have to work on your confidence."

"You have more confidence in me than I do," I joked.

"Trust me," she said. "You're a Berry, and we always get what we want."

"Okay," I said, as I sipped my hot chocolate. "This literally tastes like candy canes and chocolate."

"That's because it's what it is," she smiled.

We chatted for another twenty minutes while sitting at the kitchen table mostly about school, which colleges I'd applied to, COVID restrictions, and other generic crap.

"I'm so happy you're here," she repeated, as she got up and hugged me again.

"I'm so happy to be here," I said.

"Oh dear, I already mailed your Christmas present," she blurted out, suddenly concerned.

"Make me more of this hot chocolate tomorrow, and we'll be even," I said, although her perfect present would be allowing me to cup those mammoth tits that I could just see the valley between, or to taste her pussy, squeeze that ass, run my hands down those nylon clad legs, suck on her fat sexy toes (which I now discovered were painted red like her fingernails) and to lose my virginity to her.

"Oh, I know exactly what to get you," she said, a devilish smile crossing her lips.

"You don't have to get me anything else... I'm serious," I said. I added, "I don't want you going into overcrowded stores on Christmas Eve."

"Oh, everything I need is already here," she said, as she kissed me on the cheek.

"Okay," I said, as my cock ached for her.

"Get a good night's sleep," she said.

"You too," I said.

"Love you, Marcus," she said, yawning.

"I love you too, Grandma," I said, seeing her yawn making me yawn.

"See you in the morning."

"It may be closer to noon," I said, "I didn't sleep too well in that motel last night."

"Okay," she said, and headed to her room.

I adjusted my cock, shook my head in dismay at my wicked lust, before heading to the bedroom, not even bothering to brush my teeth... suddenly far past exhaustion.

.....

I woke up, feeling like last night was all a dream, yet I knew it wasn't. I looked at the clock beside the bed and saw it was 11:55; I'd slept almost twelve hours. I got up, putting on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt since I generally slept in just my boxers, and headed to the kitchen.

"Afternoon, sleepyhead," Grandma called out from behind me.

"It's 11:55," I countered.

"That clock in your room is a few minutes behind," she said, as she joined me in the kitchen to present me with one more shock. She was dressed in a Mrs. Claus outfit with red nylons, and the outfit was undoubtably at least a size, perhaps two, too small for her ample breasts and voluptuous body.

"Wow, that is quite the festive attire," I said, admiring her body in as sly a way as a grandson could do such a thing... which is likely not very slyly at all.

"Well, I wasn't remotely in the Christmas spirit until you showed up, so now I'm making up for lost time," she said, as I noticed baked goods dished up all over the kitchen.

"Well, I can't argue with that," I said, as I checked out the sugar cookies, all designed in a variety of traditional Christmas items like reindeer, snowflakes and snowmen.

"What would you like for brunch?"

"Coffee and whatever else you have on hand."

"Coffee is made, and I have pancakes and bacon warming in the oven," she said, walking to said oven, and bending over to give me a very clear look at her big wide ass, and also revealing to me her red nylons weren't pantyhose, but stockings attached to a garter.

My cock, already hard, flinched in my pants. Did she have any idea how badly she was tempting me to the brink of committing a crime?

She lingered bent over longer than I imagined she needed just to pull out the food, but I didn't mind a bit.

She set the loaded plate on the table and ordered, "Eat up, we've got a lot of work to do today."

"We do?"

"Yes, we need to go get a tree, for starters."

"You don't have a tree yet?" I asked in surprise.

"Like I said, I just wasn't in the Christmas spirit until you arrived, but now I am."

"I understand."

"So we need to decorate both the tree and the house once we get back," she said adding, "not to mention get everything prepped for tomorrow's Christmas feast."

"Feast?" I asked, Grandma having been in charge of our family's traditional Christmas feast every year since before I was born... but with only two of us, calling it a feast seemed like a stretch.

"Well, a modified feast then," she shrugged. "You're a little skinny."

"I'm still waiting for my early teens growth spurt," I joked.

"Eat up," she said. "We need to head into town, and everything closes by four on Christmas Eve."

"Okay," I nodded, pouring luxurious pure maple syrup on my pancakes.

Twenty minutes later I'd eaten and showered, resisting the urge to jerk off knowing Grandma was in a hurry, and we were heading into town in her pickup.

We picked up a turkey big enough to feed eight, a large sack of potatoes, two pies, romaine lettuce (no one makes a Caesar salad like Grandma, with her homemade garlic dressing), a bottle of rum, a bottle of Bailey's (A special Christmas red velvet edition... like the cupcake) and of course a tree.

I was introduced to at least thirty people, two thirds of them women, and with each one I wondered whether they'd eaten her pussy... or been fucked by her strap-on. I was introduced as her grandson from Detroit, and everyone told me how wonderful I was for driving so far to make sure my Grandma wouldn't spend her Christmas alone.

As we were fueling up to head back to the farm, I saw Sandra walking out of the gas station as we were walking in.

"Hi, Mrs. Berry," Sandra greeted, giving no hint she'd been between her legs last night, or bent over on all fours taking a strap-on in her ass, or having had her wet face sat on.

"Hi Sandra, this is my grandson, Marcus," Grandma greeted.

"Hi, Marcus," Sandra greeted with a warm, genuine smile.

"Hi, Sandra," I greeted back, finding her even prettier up close, yet all I could picture was her being my Grandma's lesbian pet last night.

"He drove here all the way from Detroit just to make sure this old lady wouldn't be alone on Christmas Day," Grandma bragged on me.

"You're not old," Sandra and I both objected in unison.

"I'm no spring chicken, either," Grandma joked.

"Well, it was very nice to meet you, Marcus," Sandra said. "I'm just heading home with the whipping cream Mom realized we were out of."

"Whipping cream!" Grandma blurted out. "I knew I'd forgotten something."

"Merry Christmas Mrs. Berry, Marcus," Sandra said, and headed to her car.

"She's the sweetest gal," Grandma said.

I couldn't help but say, "I think I've seen her somewhere before. She looks very familiar."

"You likely have," Grandma said, giving me a look ever so quickly, which rattled me.

My eyes went wide. Did she know I'd seen them together last night?

Just as I began to really worry, she explained, "She's an actress; she's been in a couple of commercials, and on an episode of that new space show on television."

"Really?" I asked, having watched all three episodes of the show Grandma had to be talking about.

"Yeah, she played the sexy alien," Grandma said, as we went in to pay for the gas and grab some Cokes. Yeah, a small town local can pump first and then pay.

"Oh my God, she was Elsa," I gasped, the sexy alien who was all green-skinned and very seductive, in episode two.

"Yeah, I think that's right," Grandma said.

"Wow," I said, having jerked off picturing her after seeing that episode. I may not get turned on too often by skinny gals, but I did by sexy alien gals. I know... that's another reason why I'm an eighteen-year-old virgin... there aren't many horny green-skinned gals running around.

"Yeah, she's a hot one all right," Grandma said rather matter-of-factly.

"Grandma," I gasped.

"What? I know when a gal is hot... or even a boy," she said. "I'm old, not dead."

I laughed, "Grandma, you're just full of surprises."

"Oh, you don't know the half of it," she quipped as she went in to pay.

I thought to myself, Oh, but I do!

.....

Back at the farm, I set the Christmas tree in place, and we spent a good hour decorating it... all the while my sneaking quick glimpses at her thick legs in red nylons, her voluptuous breasts teasing me with their inviting valley, and her wide ass that she unknowingly showcased for me on a plethora of occasions.

The entire time my cock remained hard, in a constant salute to my beautiful, over-sixty Grandma.

We put up other some decorations, made dinner (I know very well how to do whatever I'm told in a kitchen, so that too was fun), and played Christmas songs from her laptop. It was a complete blast (pun not intended, since I didn't blast off in my pants, even though I desperately wanted some relief), and it was great to spend this quality time with my Grandma, not to mention to see her so happy and jovial.

We were having dinner when she drawled out, "So... do you have a girlfriend?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Nerdy black kid at a mostly white and Hispanic school," I shrugged.

"Being one of the only black kids should make you even more popular," she said. "White gals and Hispanic gals, actually all gals, want to know if the big black dick myth is true or not."

"Grandma!" I gasped, surprised she'd said that, although not as surprised as I would have been twenty-four hours earlier.

"What?" she asked innocently. "I don't mean to gross you out, but I was a little wild in my younger days, and discovered on many occasions it wasn't a myth."

"Just in your younger days?" I asked, giving just a little hint of what I knew, not figuring she'd catch on.

"Well okay, not just in my younger days," she readily admitted. "You know that we black women are pretty spirited."

"That I know," I laughed, having heard my mother's uninhibited moans and groans many times through our thin walls. My parents fucked a lot.

"I'm guessing you've heard your mother having sex?" Grandma continued, seeming to enjoy my obvious awkwardness.

"Grandma," I repeated.

"What? We Berry women are animated," Grandma smiled, as I recalled all the nasty things she'd called out last night. My mother didn't say such things, she just made a lot of noise.