Grandma Plays Cupid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Marcus, you're such a great lover," she said, just as I pulled out. "Nooooo!"

"Come ride me on the couch," I said, wanting to watch her big tits bounce, and curious what having her big body sitting on mine would feel like.

She quickly stood up, grabbed my hand and rushed me to the couch. She pushed me onto it and leapt to straddle my cock like a complete bitch in heat.

"Oh yeah," I moaned, as she engulfed my cock with her huge tits right in front of me.

"You like this position?" she asked, as she grinded her pussy on my cock.

"Oh yeah," I said, as I leaned forward and cupped her tits as she rode me.

"Oh yeah, Marcus, suck my fat tits," she moaned.

For a few minutes she rode my cock and I sucked on her tits, until she leaned forward, her tits right in my face, and begged, "Buck your cock up into me, Marcus. I need to come again from your big fat cock."

Multitasking had never been my greatest skill, but as I sucked on her tits, I also bucked up and fucked her pussy, and in only a couple of minutes, she was coming again.

My balls were now boiling, and since I hadn't yet had the opportunity to give Grandma a facial, I decided to do that to Mrs. Palmer while she was still coming.

As her orgasm subsided, I ordered, "Knees, Mrs. Palmer, it's time to take a load all over that pretty face."

"Oh, you dirty boy," she purred, as she slid off the couch and devoured my cock, wet with her juices.

She bobbed for a couple of minutes until I couldn't take it any longer, and I pulled out and instantly spewed a massive load all over Mrs. Palmer's face.

"That's quite a load," Grandma said, holding her phone up, apparently filming me.

"I have quite a few of them available in a day," I said, looking at her with intent.

"Are you implying you want to shoot a big load of cum all over your sainted Grandma's face?" she asked, as I slid my cock back into Mrs. Palmer's mouth.

"There's no implying," I said, "just certainty," assuming Mrs. Palmer knew about us.

"That would be scandalous," Grandma mocked playfully.

"I hear it's good for your complexion," I said.

"Pussy cum is too," Grandma said, as I pulled out of Mrs. Palmer.

"It's twenty past," I said, having kept her busy five minutes beyond her departure time.

"Shit," she said, getting off her knees. "Oh well, your dick was worth it."

"Next time that big asshole takes a reaming," I said, not sure if there would be a next time.

"Shit, I'm not sure my asshole could take that."

"Oh, an ass like yours," I said, slapping it playfully, "was made to take a big black dick up it."

"Well then let's make sure there's a next time," she said, as she grabbed her dress off the floor.

"Oh, there will be," Grandma promised.

"Thanks for the Christmas present, Big Momma," Mrs. Palmer said.

"Oh you know me, always giving," she said.

"Oh, but lately you've been doing some receiving too," I said, slapping her ass too.

"I may have created a monster," Grandma joked.

Mrs. Palmer walked over and stroked my still hard cock farewell, "And what a lovely monster it is."

"I'd let you stay and take his cock up that asshole of yours, since it's obvious you're in no hurry to go home to your small-dicked husband, but he has another Christmas present to deal with very soon," Grandma said.

"Fine, I'll go," Mrs. Palmer sighed, glancing down at my dick. "But fuck, I already miss this."

"Why don't you take a picture to tide you over until next time?" Grandma asked.

"May I? Really?" Mrs. Palmer asked with the same excitement a child gets when she's allowed to open the next present.

"Sure," I shrugged.

She took one, or I think a few, before saying, "Fuck, I'm really going to be late."

"Bye, Mrs. Palmer," I said.

"Merry Christmas," she said, slipping into her boots.

"You too," Grandma and I said in unison.

Once she was gone, she said, "Now eat your breakfast and go shower."

"I had a breakfast snack," I joked.

"While that was a good appetizer," she said, "a growing boy needs lots of protein."

"Yes, Grandma," I said, as I went back to the kitchen, grabbed my plate of breakfast and heated it up in the microwave. I ate, showered, and returned to another surprise.

"Ready for your next Christmas present?" Grandma asked, now dressed in all-white lingerie.

"You're my next ghostly Christmas present?" I asked, the white lingerie showcasing her black body so perfectly.

"Like?" she asked, posing provocatively.

"Love is a better word," I said, walking over and kissing her.


We kissed like lovers for a couple minutes before she pushed me onto the couch, pulled down my pants, and devoured my cock.

"Hungry?" I joked, as she swallowed my entire cock.

"Famished," she said.

"Good, because there's nothing hotter than watching you suck my cock," I said, admiring her as she did it.

She asked, "Hotter than when you fucked me with that big prick in my pussy, or the time you bent me over and drilled my asshole with your fat dick?"

"Okay," I said, as she stroked my cock and looked up at me. "There's a three-way tie for the hottest thing ever."

"Or watching me get eaten by a hot cheerleader, or plowing her ass with my strap-on?" she added.

"Okay," I laughed. "Everything you do is the hottest thing ever."

"Fair enough," she said as she stood up, turned around and lowered herself onto my cock.

"Hey, I can't see your tits," I protested, just as I was deep in her pussy.

"Oh, I think you'll like this position," she said, as she began riding me reverse cowgirl, her pussy feeling tighter in this position.

"So tight," I moaned.

"I can tighten my pussy right around your dick in this position," she said, as she slowly rode me and squeezed.

"Fucking amazing," I said, this fucking somehow more intense than our previous fuckings.

"Agreed," she said, as she grasped my knees for balance while she rode me.

Even though I'd already shot two loads today and it was only lunchtime, in this position I wasn't going to last long. I warned after just a couple of minutes of this intense, tight fucking, "I'm going to come, Grandma."

"Pussy or face?" she asked.

"Too late to decide," I moaned, as I couldn't last long enough to make it to her face, so I spewed my load inside her.

"Oh yes baby, fill Grandma with your cum," she said, as she literally milked my cock inside her.

"I am," I said, since I was doing just that.

Once spent, I apologized, "Sorry, I came before you did."

"Oh, I'm sure you'll reload soon," she said, as she got off of me.

"Actually," I said, standing up, spinning Grandma around and gently guiding her down to where I'd just been sitting, "I have an idea."

I'd always been curious about creampies, and yes I'd tasted my cum a couple times out of curiosity, so I knelt between her legs and buried my face in her creampie.

"Oh, you bad boy," she moaned, as she grabbed the back of my head and pulled me deep into our combined wetness. "Eat your cum," she ordered, grinding her pussy up and down on my face.

I licked her pussy and retrieved some of my cum and a lot of her wetness, as her moans increased as she grinded on my face.

In only a couple of minutes, Grandma was giving me a facial, as her cum soaked my face.

I lapped up as much as I could until she released my head and smiled down on me, "You sir, are a nasty little boy."

"Porn," I shrugged.

"Now you can live out all that porn," she smiled.

"I've watched a lot of porn," I joked.

Me too," she said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Of course, I can't always summon some hot high school gal or MILF here every time I'm horny," she said.

"Well, now you have a live-in cock on hand whenever you need it," I said, before adding, "If you're willing, I'll stay here past the Christmas break, and just do my schooling online from here."

"Really?" she asked, and instantly she was glowing.

"And not just to fuck those three amazing holes of yours," I said.

"But I hope that's at least part of the reason," she smiled.

"Well, it's definitely a fringe benefit," I said, as I kissed her nylon-clad leg. "But it's also just because I can, and because I love you."

"I love you too," she said, pulling me up and kissing me passionately. For quite some time, half an hour at least, we did nothing more than kiss.

When she broke the kiss she said, "Sorry, I really need to pee."

"Me too," I said.

"Me first," she said, getting up and hurrying to the bathroom, as I watched her big ass shake.

During the next three hours we skyped with my family, sedately dressed, but only above our waists, Grandma giving me a nylon-clad foot job just barely off camera for a good twenty minutes at one point, we feasted on our Christmas supper after a 69 appetizer, where we both enjoyed each other's homemade treats, and were watching Home Alone when she asked, "Ready for your ghost of Christmas future?"

"I'm completely contented with what I have," I said, meaning it, and not able to fathom what else she could possibly have in store for me... although I was curious.

"Well, she's here either way," Grandma said, as she got off the couch.

"Does she know about us?" I asked.

"She does, I phoned her earlier today," she nodded, as she went to the door just as there was a knock.

"Okay," I said, thinking there was no way I'd ever have a Christmas like this again.

She opened the door, and Sandra walked in.

My eyes went wide.

She was without a doubt the hottest girl I'd ever seen in my life... even though she didn't fit into my kinky checklist at all.

She was also wearing a red cheerleading outfit with white nylons. She said, "Merry Christmas, Marcus."

"Merry Christmas, Sandra," I greeted back, as she slipped out of her boots.

"Now, I know this might sound crazy," Grandma said. "But I think you two should get to know each other a lot better."

"You're playing matchmaker?" Sandra asked.

"Consider me your Christmas Cupid," she shrugged, "a Cupid who's taken you both for a few test drives."

"Grandma..." I began to object.

"What?" she shrugged. "Like both of you, I have a pretty extensive libido."

"She can go forever," Sandra smiled.

"As can I," I decided to point out.

"Big Momma says it's nine inches," Sandra said, walking over to me and without any hesitation, placing her hand on my crotch.

"And it's thick, as well," I added.

"He'll fill you completely," Grandma added, furthering the most surreal first date ever... if this was a date.

"Well, only one way to find out," Sandra said, before asking, "do you mind if I see for myself?"

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" I asked.

"I do," she admitted, "but I may be considering an upgrade from a Pinto to a Cadillac, plus your Grandma has pretty much married us to each other."

"She has, has she?" I asked.

"I just think you two will be perfect for each other," Grandma said, as Sandra lowered herself before me and fished out my cock. My very hard, black, thick, cock.

"Your Grandma may be right," Sandra said, as she took my cock in her hand. "Wow, this thing is huge."

"Thanks," I said, as I watched her take it into her mouth.

"You two have fun," Grandma said. "I'll be in my bedroom if you need me."

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah," she nodded. "This ghost is about the future, not the present."

"And yet this is the present," I said, before adding, "and an amazing present."

"She is amazing, so get to know her," Grandma advised.

"Okay," I nodded, as she left and I watched this beautiful blonde sucking my cock.

I pulled out after a couple of minutes, pulled her up and kissed her. Our first kiss was like fireworks. It was unlike anything I'd ever experienced before. It was just one kiss, and I knew that although she didn't fit into my criteria, she was the one. I know it makes no sense, but I just knew.

When we broke the kiss after a couple of minutes, she looked at me and said, "Wow!"


"Wow, good?"

"My body was set on fire just from that kiss, wow!" she said, her eyes showing me she was as in awe of the impact of that kiss as I was.

"I feel the same way," I admitted, not wanting to fuck her, okay of course I wanted to fuck her, but mainly wanting to kiss her again. I took her hand and led her to the couch, we sat down and we made out. For an hour. No more, no less.

When we came up for air, she said, "So are you really sticking around for a while?"

"I am," I nodded.

"Then I need to do this right now." I expected her to suck my cock again, but she got up and went to her phone. She dialed and said bluntly, "Hey, Mike. It's over."

My eyes went wide.

"Because it is. I need lots more than you can give me," she said, as she walked back to me, lifting her skirt to reveal she was wearing crotchless pantyhose and no panties, and lowered herself onto my cock.

She added, "It's not me, it's you."

I smiled at her spinning the typical words around.

"No, don't come over, besides I'm not even home, and it's over," she said, as she began riding me. "No I don't love you, and I'm fucking my new lover as we speak."

I could now hear anger flaming from the phone, so she finished, "Bye," and hung up.

"So... I guess I'm single and available now," she said, tossing her phone on the couch, as it began to ring and she just ignored it.

"That's wonderful news. Would you like to go out with me?" I asked, as she sat on my lap with my cock deep inside her.

"Yes, I certainly would," she smiled, before adding, "this may be the shortest gap between relationships ever."

"Well then, we'd better make sure you made the right choice," I said, leaning in and kissing her again.

I'd fucked Grandma.

I'd fucked Mrs. Palmer.

I'd probably fuck my mother someday soon.

But Sandra and I made love.

She rode me slowly as we kissed.

I pulled her cheerleading outfit off and sucked on her small, perky tits.

I carried her into 'my' spare bedroom, laid her on my bed, crawled between her legs and ate her out... not letting up until she came all over my face.

"Oh God, no guy has ever been willing to do that," she said, "and you I didn't even need to ask," as she recovered from her orgasm.

"That's a shame and their loss," I replied. "Because you're absolutely delicious."

Those words were apparently the right ones, as she sat up, pushed me onto my back, and took my cock back into her mouth. She couldn't take it all like Grandma did, but she sucked hungrily until she stopped and said, "I need you inside me now."

She lay on her back, I spread her legs and slid my cock inside her, as I leaned down and kissed her.

We made love for thirty minutes... neither of us in any hurry to come... just enjoying the pleasure we were giving each other.

Finally she wrapped her nylon-clad legs around me and pulled me close, and I fucked her hard.

"Come inside me, Marcus," she said, gazing into my eyes.

"Come with me," I said, knowing she was as close as I was.

"Oh, yes, Marcus, fuck me," she moaned, both of us nearly bursting.

"Come, baby, come now," I urged, as I leaned in and kissed her again as we both came together.

We kissed for several minutes, long after our orgasms had faded away.

"Wow!" I said.


"Wow!" she said. "God, your Grandma is always right."

"Of course I am," Grandma said, leaning against the open doorway.

.....

Our wedding night was equally wild.

My Grandma, my mom, my bride, her elder sister, my new mother-in-law and me, all of us naked except for five pairs of colourful stockings, and each of us horny for everyone else in the room.

By then, I had fucked my mom many times, as well as my mother-in-law and Sandra's sister, and watched some wild lesbian orgies, often participating eventually.

Also, I discovered pretty early on that my new bride, could also have a dominant streak in her and had turned my mom into her pet... which was so wild.

The big surprise though was my other Grandma, my dad's mom, another BBW, who we only saw every year or two as she lived in Europe, came for the wedding and then came from my cock as I fucked her as my wife sucked on her clit as the other ladies enjoyed some sodomy at the hands of my Grandma.

It was a pretty wild night and let's just say none of us got much sleep that night.

.....

Love, it arrives in many splendid ways.

THE END