Grandma Plays Cupid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-y-you take it in the ass?" I stammered.

"Yeah, I don't just fuck tight assholes, I like to be fucked in mine," she said, wiggling her ass and making her whole body and the bed shake.

"So many choices," I said, as I positioned my cock towards her pussy.

"Take whatever you want, baby," she urged.

"Right now I want to fuck my hot BBW Grandma," I said, as my cock felt her wetness for the very first time.

"Then, my hot BBC grandson, you should go ahead and fuck your hot BBW Grandma," she said, as she backed up, and my cock slid inside her wetness.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, her warm wetness unlike anything I'd ever experienced. Her mouth had felt amazing, her nylon-clad feet wrapped around my cock had felt great, and fucking her tits was cool... but feeling her wet warmth as I went deep into her pussy was a whole new level of pleasure.

"Yes, fill Grandma," she moaned. "I haven't had a real cock inside me in forever."

"Well, I'm your man of the house now," I said, as I began slowly fucking her... loving every second of losing my virginity to this large-bodied goddess.

"I may not let you go home," she said with a moan.

"I don't have to leave for at least a few months," I said, realizing I really didn't. "I was doing online learning anyway, and I can do that from anywhere."

"Oh Marcus," she moaned. "That would be the greatest Christmas present ever."

"Mom may get mad," I pointed out.

"Your mom will do whatever I tell her to," Grandma said, "but we can talk about life later. Right now I need you to fuck your Grandma rough and hard."

"I can do that," I said, as I grabbed her hips firmly and began to slam into her, a rush of adrenaline coursing through me as our bodies collided in complete lustful pleasure.

"Oh yes, fuck me Marcus, fuck your Grandma hard," she moaned.

"This pussy is going to get so much dick from now on," I said, having already decided there was no way I was going home and leaving behind Grandma, or Grandma's tits, or Grandma's legs, or Grandma's ass.

"Oh Marcus, this pussy is open for your business at all hours of the day and night," she said, as her breathing began getting erratic. So I quit talking and focused on giving Grandma the fucking she craved, while desperately trying to hold back my own orgasm for as long as I could.

As she got close she began to bounce back onto my cock, which seemed somehow to make my dick go even deeper into her pussy, as she moaned loudly while our bodies slammed into each other.

"Fuck, I'm close," I warned, wanting her to come before I did.

"Me too," she said, as we both used each other for achieving the ultimate sexual high.

"Come on my cock, Grandma, come like the dirty incestuous granny slut you are for me," I ordered, this having worked in lots of stories I'd read.

"Oh yes, more dirty talk, say more," she begged.

"This black granny pussy is mine now," I continued as we really fucked each other, "and I'll be using it whenever the fuck I want!"

"Yes, yes, make me your slut," she screamed, loud enough to alert any neighbors if she'd had any... a much louder and more extreme orgasm than any of the ones she'd had last night.

Feeling her come triggered my orgasm, and as her cum tried to spill out of her pussy, I filled it with mine. "Oh God," I moaned, as I spewed a massive load into my Grandma.

"Yes, fill Grandma's pussy with that big load," she moaned, as I did just that.

A moment later she collapsed forward as she quaked, and a mixture of her and my cum leaked out of her fat pussy.

"Fuck, that was amazing," I said, as I watched her bathing in the afterglow of an orgasm.

"I'm still coming," she said weakly.

"So I see," I said, in awe of what had just happened. I'd just lost my virginity! To my Grandma! On Christmas Eve! After a moment I said, as I stared at her large body from behind, "You're so beautiful, Grandma."

"You're pretty handsome yourself," she said, as she slowly rolled herself over.

"Thanks," I said, having always been insecure because I was a little geekish, and the braces on my teeth had been hideous.

"I'm serious, once the gals spread the news of what you're packing, you'll be fucking so many sluts you won't have time to study," she said.

"I can't imagine," I said.

"Trust me, size matters," she said.

"Oh, I know size matters," I smiled, as I looked her big legs and big tits up and down.

"So, you really like big women?"

"And older women."

"Well, aren't you the kinky little... or well, big... pervert," she smiled as she lay there radiating beauty.

"Says the Grandma who just took her grandson's virginity," I teased.

"Well, I never claimed not to be a wicked naughty slut," she shrugged.

Just then my phone rang from my room. "It's Mom," I said, as it was the ring tone I'd assigned to her... Johnny Cash's 'I Walk the Line'.

"Of course it is," she smiled. "Go answer it and come back."

"Okay," I said, hurrying to grab it. I got it on the fourth ring and said, "Hi, Mom."

"I was about to hang up," she said, as I walked back to Grandma's room.

"Sorry, I was in another room," I explained.

"So how was your first day with Grandma?" she asked, as I entered Grandma's room and saw she'd moved to her knees on the floor.

"Come here," she mouthed and waved me over.

I did, as I replied, "Really busy."

I reached Grandma and she took my cock back in her mouth as Mom asked, "What did you do?"

I told her about the G-rated parts of the day. Decorating the house, going into town and decorating the tree.

"Well, I'm sure happy you're there," Mom said, as Grandma really sucked my cock well. "Although we do miss you."

"I miss you too," I said, trying not to moan. "But I'm really glad I came."

"Twice so far," Grandma said from below me.

"Is that mom?"

"Yeah, she's eating some dessert right now," I said, feeling so wicked to be getting sucked by my mom's mom while speaking with her, and feeling doubly wicked to be using double entendres she wouldn't catch on to.

"May I talk to her?"

"Sure," I said, handing Grandma the phone, "Mom wants to talk to you."

"Okay," Grandma said, as she took the phone, got up and said, "Hey, Jules, happy Christmas Eve."

I couldn't hear Mom, but I understood Grandma's unspoken words as she bent over the bed.

I walked over, still hard of course, as Grandma said, "He's been super helpful."

I slid back into Grandma's pussy as she added, "Actually, he's been hammering away for the past hour."

I gasped at her words, as she added, "Yeah, he's not finished his newest task yet."

I slowly fucked her, wishing I could hear what mom was saying, but I settled for fucking my Grandma again, if you can call it settling.

"Yeah, he's surprisingly good with a tool," Grandma said, then added a moment later, "actually, I'm really going to use him while he's here."

They chatted for a couple more minutes before Grandma handed me the phone back and gently pushed me away. I was a little disappointed as I said, "Hey, Mom."

"You make sure and do whatever your Grandma asks you to," she ordered, as Grandma opened the same drawer she had last night, which made my eyes go wide.

I agreed, "Of course, Mom. I'm here to serve Grandma in whatever she needs," as Grandma poured lube onto her hands.

"She probably needs things done all around the house and farm," Mom added.

"Like I said," I reiterated, as Grandma lathered my cock with lube, "I literally will do anything Grandma wants me to do."

"Good, because she's all alone now, and will need a lot of help," Mom said, as Grandma bent back over her bed and spread her big ass cheeks wide, to give me a very up close and personal view of her puckered asshole. It really was hard to believe a tiny hole like that could accept a thick cock like mine.

"I'm here to help," I said, as I moved my cock to Grandma's asshole, thinking I was going to have fucked all three of Grandma's holes in a matter of seconds. "Isn't that right, Grandma?"

"Yes, Marcus, you've been really handy so far," Grandma said, as I slowly pushed my cock inside her asshole, which after a brief resistance slipped inside, and was hotter and tighter than either her mouth or her pussy.

"Oooooooh," I moaned, not meaning to, and having no idea what Mom had last said.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Just in a tight spot here," I said, thinking that was the funniest thing I could have possibly said in this situation.

"What are you doing?" Mom asked, as I went deeper inside Grandma's ass.

"Working on filling a hole," I said, not sure what I was going to say next, as that wasn't as witty as my last one.

"What kind of hole?"

"Um, well," I struggled my wit coming to an end before saying, "just a draft in Grandma's room at the window."

"Oh, okay," Mom said, as I sighed, now balls deep inside Grandma's ass.

"I'll call you tomorrow," I said, before adding, "Grandma really needs me to finish what I've started."

"Well don't go to bed until your Grandma is completely satisfied with your work," Mom said, her response so funny I needed to hold back a loud laugh.

"I promise," I said, as I began slowly fucking Grandma's ass.

"Faster, Marcus," Grandma ordered loudly. "Pound that thing."

"I'd better let you go," Mom said. "She sounds like quite the slave driver."

"Oh, she's really working me hard," I said, "butt I wouldn't have it any other way," as I began fucking Grandma's ass harder.

"Love you," Mom said.

"Love you too," I said, as I felt such a rush at secretly slamming into my Grandma's ass, into her big booty.

Mom hung up. I tossed the phone onto the bed, wrapped my hands around her hips and began fucking her hard.

"Oh yes grandson, give me that big prick," she moaned. "Fill Grandma's asshole with your fat dick!"

Hearing Grandma talk as nasty to me as she had to Sandra was doubly wild, and I would have busted a nut right then if I hadn't already dropped two loads. Her tight asshole was way different than her mouth or pussy... not better or worse... just different. Tighter. Warmer. More taboo.

"You like your grandson's dick in your asshole, Grandma?" I asked, feeling a rush of adrenaline and power unlike anything I'd ever felt before.

"I love your dick in my asshole," Grandma moaned, as I really reamed her backdoor.

"And I love fucking your asshole," I said, in case it wasn't obvious.

"Then shoot a big load of cum in it."

"You want my load deep in your ass?"

"Yes baby, Grandma needs your load in her asshole so bad," she declared.

"It's coming soon," I warned, knowing this warm tightness was going to conquer me.

"Anytime, baby," Grandma said, as she moved her right hand under herself to rub her pussy. "Your orgasm will trigger mine."

"Oh fuck, Grandma, I love fucking you, I love yooooooooou!!" I declared a minute later, as I exploded for the third time in a third different hole.

"I love you too!" Grandma bellowed, as her orgasm followed mine just moments later.

Once spent, I pulled out and collapsed beside her, completely exhausted.

"Tired?" she asked as she rolled onto her back.

"You really worked me hard today," I smiled.

"Oh, wait until tomorrow," she said.

"You have more Christmas cheer in store for me?" I smiled, thinking this had easily been the best day of my life, and I didn't want it ever to end.

"Oh, we're just getting started," she promised, as she got out of bed. "I need to take a shower. Why don't you come join me?"

"Sure," I smiled, following my naked, except for her nylons, big bootied Grandma, even noticing some of my cum dripping out of her.

We showered, washing each other, and I received one more blow job... before we called it a night... although instead of the guest room, I slept in Grandma's room, her bed, and her arms.

.....

I woke up at 9:30, early for me, and, of course Grandma wasn't in bed... she was an early riser.

I grabbed a robe and headed to the kitchen. "Merry Christmas, Grandma," I greeted, before being startled to see a big white ass in black pantyhose under the kitchen table and between Grandma's legs... which were encased in beige nylons this time.

"Merry Christmas, Marcus," she said, not appearing to notice the woman under the table licking her pussy.

"I see we have a guest," I said, admiring the big white ass.

"It's the first of your three sex ghosts," Grandma explained.

"Three sex ghosts?" I asked, my cock already hard.

"Consider today your nasty Dickens Christmas Carol," she shrugged.

"I see," I said, moving over, bending down and brazenly rubbing the large nylon-clad ass.

"Do you recognize her from behind?" Grandma asked.

"I know her?" I asked, surprised.

"This is the sex ghost of Christmas past," she pointed out.

"So I do know her," I said, unable to see much with the table in the way, my hands still on her ass.

"And she drove an hour to be here, leaving her husband and two kids to come and get some nice big black cock, isn't that right, Jane?"

"Yes, Big Momma," the voice underneath the table answered. It was a voice that was vaguely familiar, but I couldn't place it.

"She left town two years ago, but she never stopped eating my pussy," Grandma continued, as I wracked my brain to figure out who this was.

Then it hit me.

"Mrs. Palmer?" I gasped.

"The one and only," Grandma said. "She's been dining on my and your mom's pussies for years."

"No way," I said, this one more shock in an avalanche of shocks. Mrs. Palmer had been my guidance counselor for two years, and a big bootied, big tittied, MILF who'd unknowingly been awarded dozens of late night cum salutes.

"She only has an hour or so, so you'd better decide what you want to do to her," Grandma said.

"Just rip my pantyhose and slam that dick in me, Marcus," Mrs. Palmer urged me from between Grandma's legs.

"Oh, I think I'd rather see those pretty lips wrapped around my cock first," I said, having envisioned exactly that a plethora of times over the years.

"You heard him slut, come out from under there and get yourself some chocolate," Grandma ordered.

I stepped back, and Mrs. Palmer crawled backwards out from under the table and turned around, her cheeks red with embarrassment, and her face glistening with Grandma's wetness.

"Hi, Mrs. Palmer," I greeted, looking down at her as I shrugged off my robe to reveal I wasn't wearing any clothing, having slept commando with my Grandma.

"Oh my," she gasped, as my hard cock was suddenly saluting her.

"Do you know how many times I've jerked off picturing you?" I asked, as I traced her lips with my fat cock head.

"No," she said, looking greatly surprised by my question.

"Your big tits and fat ass have inspired me into shooting many loads while I imagined fucking you," I said, as I slid my cock into her mouth.

"She's yours to do whatever you please," Grandma said, as she stood up. "Breakfast is also sitting on the counter for you."

"Thanks for the wonderful present, Grandma," I said, as Mrs. Palmer bobbed on my cock.

"Oh, anything for you," she smiled, walking over to me and kissing me on the lips. "Make sure you eat your actual breakfast too. It's the most important meal of the day."

"Okay," I smiled at hearing her say something she'd said hundreds of times to me before.

"I'm going to go make a couple of calls,' she said, leaving me alone with Mrs. Palmer.

I let her suck me for a couple of minutes before I pulled out and asked, "How long do we have?"

"I have to be on the road by 10:15," she said as she stroked my big cock, no longer showing any shame... clearly enamored by my cock.

"And you'll do whatever I say?" I asked.

"Yes, Marcus," she said. "I'm your willing fuck toy for the next half hour."

"Shit," I said, as I slid my cock back into her mouth. "Extract and swallow my first load of the day."

"Mmmmmmm," she purred, as she bobbed on my cock faster now.

"That's it," I moaned, knowing the first load was coming quickly.

She kept bobbing and in a minute, barely, I was spewing my first load of Christmas morning into her mouth.

She didn't slow down as she swallowed my entire load.

Once done, I pulled out and she said, "You have an amazing cock."

"Thanks," I said.

"I'm serious, it's three inches bigger than my husband's," she said, staring at it in awe.

"So you want me to fuck your married pussy?" I asked.

"God, yes," she said. "I couldn't ever resist a dick this big."

I pulled her up and cupped her tits. "Fuck these are nice," I said, surprised to see a tattoo of a black spade just above her right tit.

"The men do love them," she said.

"I imagine so," I said, admiring her tits, which weren't as big as Grandma's, but were still spectacular.

I sucked on her tits and nipples for a couple of minutes before she said, "I hate to rush you, since I'd love to have my tits worshipped all day, but I really want that cock inside me."

"You want me to fuck that married pussy?" I asked again, as I moved my hand to her pantyhose-clad crotch.

"Yes," she moaned. "I'm a submissive slut for any black man."

"Really?" I asked, as I rubbed her wet pussy.

"Oh, yes, many white women will do anything for BBC," she reported.

"I can't believe it," I said.

"Shit, every female teacher on staff except for Ms. Lennon, because she's a complete lesbian, have sucked and been fucked by Mr. Porter."

"No way," I said, Mr. Porter having been my English teacher, and an amazing guy.

"Oh yeah," she said, "although he's not quite as big as you are."

"I still can't believe it," I repeated yet again, as I lowered myself to my knees and ripped her pantyhose open, happy to see she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Oh yeah, you have an amazing cock, Marcus," she said. "Once the gals learn what you're packing, you're going to become very popular."

"That's what Grandma said too," I said, as I leaned forward and licked her wet pussy.

"And you eat pussy too," she moaned.

"A real man both gives and receives," I said, believing that. Plus, I was curious to know if all pussies tasted alike. I discovered they don't. This one had less of a taste and smell than Grandma's, but it was still delicious.

"You're going to be very, very popular," she repeated, as I licked her pussy.

"You taste amazing," I said, as I licked and licked.

"Oh God," she moaned, "your tongue feels so good."

After a couple of minutes she begged again, "But now please slam that big cock in my pussy, Marcus. I need it so fucking bad!"

"You sure?" I asked, as I stood back up with a smile.

"Don't tease me, Marcus."

I spun her around and bent her over the kitchen table, "Oh, there won't be much teasing," I assured her, as I slid my cock into her pussy.

"Oh yes, give me that black dick," she moaned as I filled her from behind, a second fantasy woman in two days coming true... both so unbelievable, yet both happening.

"Such a wet pussy," I said as I began fucking her.

"Fuck me hard, Marcus," she moaned. "I haven't had a big dick in over a year."

"Well, we can't have that remaining the case," I said as I slammed into her pussy, my body colliding into her big white ass.

"Oh God," she moaned, as for the next couple of minutes there was a lot of moaning, before her breathing got erratic and she said, "Oh fuck, Marcus, I'm going to come."

"Come all over my black cock, my white MILF slut," I ordered, getting a rush from my new dominant persona.

"Oh yes, I love being your white slut," she declared, just seconds before she came. "Fuck!"

I kept fucking her, not even close yet after depositing a load in her mouth, and a couple minutes later she was moaning again. "Yes, don't stop, Marcus, you're gonna make me come again!"

I was happy to oblige as I dicked her from behind, loving to admire her big booty, wide hips, large frame, and the excessive sounds of pleasure escaping her lips.