Grandma Plays Cupid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That I can't argue with," I laughed.

"So how many girlfriends have you had?"

"Two."

"Serious affairs?"

"Not really."

"Marcus," she said and then paused for a few seconds, "you're not a virgin, are you?"

"Grandma," I repeated, grateful at the moment I was black, so I could mostly hide how flushed I'd just gotten from embarrassment.

"It's okay," she said, standing up. "It's just... surprising... in this day and age."

"I know, I'm a real loser," I said, feeling totally ashamed.

She pulled me to my feet and hugged me, once again her huge tits pressing against me, "If I'd known you were a virgin, I would have invited you in to fuck Sandra last night."

"Y-y-you k-k-knew I-I-I w-w-was t-t-there?!" I stammered every single word.

"I saw your reflection in the television while she was munching on my pussy," Grandma said, still holding me in a tight embrace.

"I'm so sorry," I apologized.

"Don't be sorry, I enjoyed it," she said. "I even put on that entire show for you after she finished eating me, instead of sending her home at that point like I'd planned. I figured you'd want to see her naked."

I don't know why I said it, but I blurted it out before I could take it back, "She wasn't the one I wanted to see naked."

She leaned back a little, still holding onto me, and asked, looking right into my eyes, this time she being the one surprised, "She wasn't?"

"No, Grandma," I answered, having already gone too far, figuring I might as well go all the way in spilling my truth, "I was turned on by you."

"Really?" she asked, genuinely surprised.

"Yes, I've always been turned on by bigger women, especially older women in nylons... and you get me rising to the occasion for all three," I explained.

"Well," she said and then added in a tone that could be taken any number of ways, "So you want to fuck your Grandma."

"N-n-no," I stammered, not wanting her to think I was some kind of sick pervert.

"You don't want to fuck your Grandma?"

"I, um, well," I stammered, unable to complete a sentence, or even a fragment of one.

"Yes or no, Marcus," she said. "Do you want to fuck your Grandma or not?"

"Yes," I blurted out.

"Yes, what?" she asked.

Knowing she'd already committed incest with Mom, and sensing by her tone she was enjoying tormenting me like this, I said, "Yes, if the idea doesn't make you angry, I do want to fuck you, Grandma."

As her hand went to my crotch and she gave my cock a firm squeeze, she replied, "I'm not the least bit angry, Marcus. So to start with, do you want this big cock in your Grandma's mouth?"

"Oh God," I groaned, her hand on my cock feeling so good, and this conversation so surreal and exciting.

"Tell me what you want, Marcus," Grandma said, slowly rubbing my cock through my pants.

"Since you appear to be willing, I want you to suck my cock, then I want to eat your pussy, and then I want a foot job from your sexy nylon feet, and finally I want to lose my virginity to you," I listed off.

"We're going to have a busy night then," she smiled, as she leaned forward and kissed me in a way you don't kiss your grandson.

I returned the kiss enthusiastically, my head spinning with lust, feeling a taboo rush that I was intimately kissing a hot, older, big woman... and her being my Grandma making it even wilder.

After a couple minutes she dropped to her knees and said, "We'll need to work on your conversational skills and your confidence."

"Sure," I said, watching in awe, my big-bodied Grandma now kneeling before me.

"Now let's examine up close and personal what those clueless gals at your school are missing out on."

"Ohhhhh," I moaned.

She squeezed my hard cock through my pants and asked, looking so innocently up at me, "Am I the one who got you this way?"

"Yes," I moaned.

"Do I turn you on, Marcus?" she asked as she pulled down my pants.

"Yes."

"Have you ever fantasized about our doing this?" she asked, reaching for my underwear.

"God, yes," I admitted, in awe of what was happening as she pulled my boxers down and allowed my long neglected (neglected all day today) nine-inch cock to spring free.

"Shit, those poor gals don't know what they're missing," Grandma said, impressed by my cock size. As she took it in her hand, she asked, "Do you want Grandma to suck your big cock?"

"Oh, God," I groaned, my balls boiling instantly.

"Tell me Marcus, tell Grandma what you want her to do for you," she said, slowly stroking my cock.

"Please suck it," I said, shivering with anticipation, as I looked down at my Grandma on her knees before me.

"Suck what?" she asked, as she licked my shaft.

"My cock, please suck my cock, Grandma," I ordered, wondering if she was like some of the characters in the erotica I'd read. A dominant with gals, but a submissive with a man. That said, I wasn't sure I could bring myself to bossing my Grandma around.

"There you go," she said, as she swirled her tongue around my cock. "With a cock this big, you should be able to make any gal you want into your submissive little slut."

"Like you did with Sandra?" I asked.

"Like I've done with dozens of women over the years," she said. "Gals, especially younger gals, have always been drawn to me."

"Just like your grandson is drawn," I said, before ordering her, desperate to have my first blow job, and for that first blow job to be from my big boned Grandma. "Now suck my cock, Grandma."

"Yes stud, let Grandma suck this big cock for you," she said. "I haven't had a cock in my mouth since your grandpa passed." She then leaned forward and took it into her mouth.

"Oh God," I moaned, as even after all the porn and erotica I'd perused, and how many times I'd fantasized getting a blow job, I can't even begin to explain how much better this blow job was than my hand. A billion times better wasn't enough. A trillion? Still not extravagant enough.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned, as she began bobbing on my cock, the warmth of her mouth already driving me insane, and I embarrassingly knew I wasn't going to last even thirty seconds.

"Grandma, you're way too exciting... I'm already going to come," I warned.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned again, as she bobbed even faster, and in not even five more bobs I was coming in my Grandma's mouth.

"Ohhhhhhh," was all I groaned, as the most intense pleasure coursed through me... a blow job orgasm way more intense than any from my hand.

She continued bobbing long after I'd come in her mouth, until she finally backed off and said, "That was quite the load, Marcus."

"That was amazing," I said, as she stood back up.

"Agreed," she nodded. "I missed that snack. Your granddad fucked my face and deposited a load into me almost every day of our marriage."

"Did you really seduce Mom on her eighteenth birthday?" I asked.

"I did," she nodded. "I'm actually surprised she hasn't seduced you yet."

"Really?"

"Yeah, in our family, incest goes back many generations," she revealed.

"Really?" I repeated, like a broken record.

"Yeah," she nodded, as she pulled the Santa dress over her head to reveal those huge tits I'd only seen from a distance last night. "So if you're like every other Berry man, you love nylon-clad legs, big asses and big fat tits."

"Check, check and check," I nodded, staring at her huge tits and hard nipples.

"Go ahead, Grandson, cup and suck your Grandma's big fat titties," she offered.

"Okay, thanks," I said in a daze, as I reached out my hands and cupped both huge tits.

"There ya go," she said, as I bent down a little and sucked a big hard nipple into my mouth.

"So big," I said.

"Your Mama has nice huge tits too," she said, as I swirled my tongue around her nipple.

"I know," I said.

"I still can't believe she hasn't snuck into your room and sucked and fucked this big dick."

"I can't believe that was even a possibility," I said, as I moved to her other big tit.

"If she were here, we'd be having a very wicked threesome," she said.

"Your tits are so amazing," I said, as I worshipped both of those amazing tits.

"I know," she said. "I also have a delicious pussy."

"Not a cunt?" I asked.

"I only say that around the white gals," she explained, as she backed up, stepped onto a stool and sat on the kitchen counter. "Ready for the next item on your agenda? Hungry?" she asked, as she spread her big nylon-clad legs.

"For you? Starving," I agreed, as I eagerly moved between my Grandma's legs and stared at her fat, black pussy lips and her huge clit... the first pussy I'd ever seen in real life... and it was beautiful.

"Don't just admire Big Momma's peach, my sexy grandson, eat it," she said.

"I should include more fruit in my diet," I joked, as I leaned forward, extended my tongue and tasted my first pussy... my Grandma's.

"Oh yes, good boy," she moaned, as my tongue made contact, and just like Sandra had enthused about last night, her scent enveloped me.

"You taste so good," I said, in awe of her scent and her taste. I'd read many descriptions of tasting pussy, many of them unflattering, but as her taste tantalized my taste buds, I could only think those writers were fools.

"I know," she said, adding, "but be warned... I'm told it's also quite addicting."

"So I'll just have to eat you as often as possible," I shrugged, as I explored her entire pussy region.

"I'm just fine with that; you're a natural," she moaned, as she combed her fingers gently through my hair.

"I'd eat my daily fruit for sure if it all tasted like this," I joked.

"Well, I'll make sure you get your daily diet as long as you're here," she said, gently pulling me deeper into her fat pussy.

I quit talking and just focused on pleasing my Grandma. I knew she had at least a few gals in the community who eagerly pleased her, and assumedly they did it well, so I wanted to do the best job I could. I explored her entire pussy region... inside and out.

"Oh yes, you're getting Grandma going, Marcus," she moaned, pushing my head a little deeper into her wetness.

Hearing her soft moans and tasting her sweet nectar, I wanted nothing more than to make her cum.

I licked.

I probed.

I sucked.

"Oh yes Marcus, keep licking Grandma, you're about to get me off," she moaned, her breathing getting a little erratic.

I hungrily licked until she pushed my head so deep into her pussy I could hardly breathe, and I was then splattered with an excessive amount of wetness. I licked the best I could, lapping up all her cum I could find.

I kept licking and licking, the taste of cum stronger and even more appealing than before... I just couldn't get enough of it! I could see why so many women drove to her house just to eat her out. Who wouldn't?

She let go of my head and said, "Sorry, I get a little intense when I come."

"Please use my face like that anytime you wish," I said, still feeling her glorious wetness on my face.

"Be careful what you offer," she smiled, some more wetness visibly leaking out of her pussy.

I quickly bent down and licked her again before saying, "I think that's a commitment I can readily make."

She got off the counter and said, "Hungry for a real meal?"

"Are you talking about dinner or more dessert?" I asked.

"Actual dinner," she smiled. "At least for now."

"I can't turn down your cooking either," I smiled.

"You never could," she smiled, as we got dressed and sat at the table.

We prayed together, we ate together, and chatted about life during a pandemic. She asked, as we started cleaning up, "So you don't actually go to school?"

"Nope," I said, "since shortly after Thanksgiving, everything is online."

"Do you like it that way?"

"It's okay," I shrugged. "I dislike the majority of my peers, so it's actually a plus."

"None are big bootied like I am?" Grandma smiled, wiggling her ass at me.

"Not even close."

"So do you want your Christmas present early?"

"I told you. You didn't have to buy me anything."

"I didn't buy you anything," she said in a sultry tone that made me catch on quickly.

"Ohhhhhh," I said. "Is this something I can unwrap?"

"Yes," she said, as she took my hand and led me back to the scene of last night's encounter... her bedroom.

"Is it something I can play with?"

"Definitely," she said, as we reached her bedroom.

"I can't imagine what it is," I said playfully, even as I was in awe I was likely about to lose my virginity to my dream woman... my Grandma.

She went to the bed and said, "Take those pants back off, Marcus."

"Yes, ma'am," I said, perhaps a little too excited, although is there such a thing as a man being too excited to lose his virginity, too excited to get fucked, or too excited to commit the ultimate taboo of incest? No, no and no.

"Boxers too," she said, as I discarded my pants.

I again obeyed, and also removed my shirt before approaching her completely naked, and saluting her with my rampant nine-inch cock.

"I see you're already ready for your present," she smiled, as she extended her large nylon-covered legs into the air.

"Around you, I'm always ready," I said, having shot up to a dozen loads in a single day once... although sadly I'd been all alone.

"So, I see," she said, adding, "come slide your cock between Grandma's nylon-clad feet."

"Ohhhhhh," I said, eager to do just that... a sensation I'd been curious about ever since first seeing it in porn. A nylon foot job.

I moved my cock to her feet, and she placed them on both sides and began slowly moving them back and forth... surprisingly agile for both her age and size.

"That feels so nice," I moaned.

"You're so hard," she said.

"You made me that way."

"So... are you certain you wish to lose your virginity to your Grandma?" she asked, not in a sexy way, but in a maternal 'are you sure about this?' sort of way.

"I honestly wouldn't wish to lose it to anyone else," I said, and I meant it. Not just because I'm a guy and the opportunity was now presenting itself, but because in my kinky, fetish-filled brain, she was my perfect woman.

"You won't be able to tell your buddies about the first slut you banged," she said, before adding, "actually I guess you could, you'd just have to leave out some of the details."

"You're not a slut," I denied heatedly, although I had no idea if that was true. She certainly wasn't one in my eyes, more like a fertility goddess.

"Oh, but I want to be your slut, Marcus," she said, as she kept pleasuring my cock with her feet. "You saw how dominant I was with Sandra?"

"Yeah, it was shocking, but wild," I said, recalling the hot lesbian scene in this same room less than twenty-four hours ago.

"Well, when I'm with a woman I'm in charge, but when I'm with a man, I want him to be in charge."

"Really?"

"Yes, I'm what's called a switch," she explained. "A dominant Mistress to my female pets, and a submissive slut for my man. Or at least I was for many years, before he passed."

"I don't know what to say," I said, this reveal making me think of Grandpa, and how wrong my fooling around with his woman actually was.

Reading my mind, she said, "Just so you know, your grandpa would approve of you and I hooking up. He'd want a man, a real man he could trust, to look after me now that he can't satisfy my many sexual needs."

Really?" I said, beginning to sound like a broken record... and yes, I know what that means, as I have an impressive vinyl collection of old 60s soul, as well as modern hip hop. No matter what anyone says, nothing beats the pure sound of vinyl... if it's pressed right.

"Honey, you're now the man of the house," Grandma said, still impressively stroking my cock smoothly with both feet. "You... are in charge."

"I am?" I asked, avoiding repeating myself with yet another 'really'.

"Yes Marcus, I want you to take control and make all your fantasies come true," she said, as she moved her feet away and spread her legs wide. "So what do you want from me, Marcus?"

"I want to see you naked," I said, then adding, "while keeping the nylons on, of course."

"Then tell me what to do, Master," she ordered, her sweet pussy looking so inviting.

"Get undressed, Grandma," I ordered. "I want to see those big tits of yours."

"That's more like it," she smiled, as she got onto her knees and pulled her sexy Mrs. Claus suit over her head to reveal those huge tits again.

"Fuck!" I said.

"You like Grandma's tits, Marcus?" she asked as she cupped them.

"They're amazing." I said as I got onto the bed, pushed her back onto her back, and buried my face between them.

"There you go, I'm all yours, so take whatever you want," Grandma moaned, as I licked within the valley of her flesh.

"Did grandpa ever fuck your tits?" I asked, another thing I'd fantasised about.

"Shit baby, yes," Grandma said. "I've taken more cum on these tits than my pussy or my face."

The idea of giving Grandma a facial suddenly popped into my head, along with the realisation I had too many options to choose between.

"You want to fuck these big black tits?" she asked.

"Fuck yes," I nodded.

"Let's just get that big cock nice and hard first," she said, sitting up. "Now shove that cock in my mouth and take control. Do whatever you want, and if I make loud gagging noises, it's not a problem!"

"This is all just so surreal," I said, as I moved my cock to her mouth.

"I know," she nodded. "But most women, regardless of their everyday personas, secretly just want to be used as a slut sometimes."

"That's just so crazy," I said, as I slid my cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moaned in encouragement, as I began slowly face fucking her.

I had dreamed of doing this many times, to many women, but actually doing it was so strange. I wanted to face fuck her like in the porn scenes, but this was my Grandma, so I just slowly and gently pumped half of my cock in and out of her mouth, until she grabbed my ass with both hands, pulled me all the way into her and held me there for an entire minute.

"Holy fuck," I groaned, this being so intense.

She backed off a little and said, "Now really face fuck me, Marcus. Show me what you got."

"Okay," I said. "I was being gentle because you're my Grandma."

"I'll be your Grandma some other time. Tonight I'm just your woman, your slut, your submissive," she listed. "Now like I said, take control and just use me. Not because you're an uncaring asshole or something, but because it's what I need!"

"Okay," I nodded, sliding my cock in and out of her mouth quickly, slamming my entire nine-inch dick into her mouth so deeply my balls were playing a drum solo on her chin.

The slobbery sounds escaping Grandma's lips were just so hot. Not wanting to come in her mouth again or so soon, I pulled out and said, "Lay back so I can fuck your big tits."

"These ol' things?" she asked, as she lay back and cupped her tits.

"Those amazing things," I corrected as I straddled her, which was a little awkward until I slid my saliva-wet cock between her big boobs.

"There you go, Marcus, fuck Grandma's tits," she encouraged.

"Oh yeah," I groaned, the act so hot, and the feeling so different from her mouth.

"Such a big cock," she encouraged, watching me fuck her tits.

"Such big tits," I countered.

"We're just two size kings and queens," she smiled.

"I do like big things," I smiled, as I slowly fucked her tits.

"Only like?"

"Okay, I love them," I self-corrected, deciding it was time to fuck her. "Now flip over and get on all fours."

"Yes, baby," she said, quickly getting into position once I rolled off of her. "What do you think of my ass?"

"It's so big and beautiful," I said, as I moved behind her and squeezed her big booty.

"You know your Grandma has three holes open for the Christmas season," she said wickedly.