All Comments on 'Grandma Sits on My Lap in the Car Ch. 02'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Needs more action !

More kinky sex would be great !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good build up

I liked the build up, but thought for sure he would take her ass or she was going to find a way to blow him!!

beanburner69beanburner69over 5 years ago
Part 2

Part 2 seemed like part 1 but with a little twist. Plenty of room for a part three, and why dosn't grandma drive for a little while ??

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Funny Story****

Thanks for sharing.

Ducky7Ducky7over 5 years ago
From the sounds of things

Mom really wanted to ride in the back with David.....Kinky

KJay15KJay15over 5 years ago
"Hands smelt of ripe fish"

That's disgusting mate, I would touch a fishy fanny with your dick never mind mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really good reads

I really have enjoyed reading parts 1 and 2 of this series. The writing has a good flow and logic. Short but not to rushed or without some details (Yes I would like more to round out the characters.). The author dropping hints, that can be taken either naughty or not, that Mom and Uncle did the nasty (maybe) is refreshing. Prim Grandma is a secret slut (not the sleeping around kind). I love when authors do things like this! People have secrets and keep them. What happens behind the bedroom door stays behind the bedroom door. I find it empty when characters are written as i.e. magically lesbian/bi (for the purpose of a threesome...sigh...voyeurism w/masturbation is seriously underrated and underutilized as a steamy scene setting for 3 people) or losing their minds gotta have it all the time once they do. (If the story is mc or drugs or whatever, then I can see the losing their mind gotta have it now kinda thing.) Hopefully we get a chance to see that Mom is naughty too! This is totally set up for more stories. However, the author is the author and these are their stories. I/we the mere reader(s) can only hope more will be written. Not suggesting anything merely thinking out loud...Mom remembers being driven to school...Road trips with David becoming the family stud...Grandma and Mom take turns visiting David. Anyway I enjoy your work thus far (plan on reading your others).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I hope part 3 is in the works.

sparkle8sparkle8over 5 years ago
Even funnier and even sexier

Once again, that says it all.

Nutman99Nutman99about 5 years ago
wow

Just another part to an amazing story.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
How can everyone fuck and be private

Can’t wait for the next chapter when .Juicy Lucius Mom gets to fuck

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Now we know why, SUV'S are the ride of choice.

More room for fucking, next year

we all maybe driving vans. ok read,

but same old story..thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty hot stuff!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
3985 Followers
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.