Grandma Sits on My Lap in the Car Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chris99999
chris99999
3,973 Followers

Thankfully nothing more was said and the radio was turned back up. We now only had about twenty minutes left. I wanted to finish before we stopped to eat, and from the noises grandma was making she did as well.

"We need to fuck." She didn't hear me so I said it again louder.

"No. Rub my clit with your thumb I am going to come."

I hesitated, it looked as if I was going to be left frustrated. The best I was going to get was a handjob.

"Hurry up." She quickly added "If you fuck me hard soon after I reach it I should be able to come again."

With that incentive in mind I did as she asked. Her clit was swollen and I only needed to rub it for a few seconds before she squeezed her legs tight, her body then stiffened, breathing heavily she climaxed.

After only a few seconds of rest she opened her legs so that I could get my fingers out. She then raised herself off me and leant as far forward as possible. Her head was almost down to my ankles. I held her in place as best I could whilst unzipping myself. I stared at her bald cunt and suckable lips. If she bent over a bit more I could lick her. Grandma muttered something. I didn't catch any of it but from the tone I got the meaning. "For fucks sake hurry up, this is very uncomfortable."

I sighed. My tongue could have a great time working on that cunt. I would have to make do with licking Jane tonight instead.

I now had both hands on grandma's hips and my cock against her opening. As I pulled her back it slipped in nicely. She leant back on me at it went in even deeper.

I was still, savouring the moment, but grandma was keen to continue. "Fuck me hard. Fuck my dirty little cunt."

That got me going. It was difficult in this position but we had done it before. We were experts. I was even managing to get good long strokes. We were now making a lot of noise.

"What's going on? You two sound as if you are in pain."

I slowed down but grandma whispered "No. Fuck me hard, I am just on the edge."

I was close as well. As I upped the pace I shouted to mother "Just a bit of cramp."

"Don't worry, less than ten minutes now. You will get some relief soon."

I was going to get some relief now. I clenched my teeth to stop any sound as I climaxed deep inside her. I gave a final thrust to empty myself and, more by luck than good judgement, grandma came for a second time. As she did she gave a long loud moan.

The radio was suddenly turned off. For a few seconds I thought we had been caught, but mother then said "I think it was a bad idea you coming, but I don't know how you have managed all this time without complaining."

"I wanted to come."

I whispered to her "Twice." She laughed at that, a bit too loud.

Mother was curious. "What's so funny?"

Grandma said "I was just thinking. If we are going to do this again you need to get a bigger car. One with more room in the back."

Jane chipped in with "Yes, get a van."

We all laughed at that.

"That reminds me. We did that once when I was twenty-three." She paused then continued with "We didn't have a van but we hired one. Uncle Jim was moving house. Father wanted to drive so uncle Jim was in the back with me." I thought she had finished but she added in a much lower voice "There was enough room for us to do anything we wanted." She seemed to emphasise 'anything', but perhaps that was my imagination because she finished with "Yes, enough room to lie down and sleep."

Grandma whispered to me "Are you thinking what I am thinking?"

I said yes, but I was also thinking we needed a van. I groaned, the Country and Western music was now back on.

Whilst we were talking I had managed to make myself decent. I was sure my trousers were stained. I just hoped nobody would notice before I could get to the restroom and clean up. Grandma had taken a pair of knickers out of her handbag and had skilfully managed to put them on with the minimum of movement. As she wriggled into them she said "These are thick at the front, perfect for stopping all that stuff you poured into me from running down my legs."

I smiled to myself, she had come prepared. Five minutes later we parked. Mother and Jane got out first. Jane then helped grandma out and was trying to do the same for me but I said I was OK. My trousers were stained and my hands smelt of ripe fish. If she got too close to me I would have some serious explaining to do. I managed to keep at the back as we walked to the pizza place.

When I got to the restroom I gave a long loud sigh of relief. It had been risky but it was worth it. I needed to wash my hands twice to remove the smell, and scrub the stains from my trousers, before I could join them for food.

As I sat at the table mother asked "What took you so long? And why are you smiling?"

"I wasn't that long." I then added "I can smile if I want, just in a good mood."

I looked across at grandma, she was smiling as well. We shared a knowing look and I wondered if the second part of the journey would be as interesting as the first.

chris99999
chris99999
3,973 Followers
12