All Comments on 'Grandma's Surprise Ch. 02'

by BossySon21a

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
if anybody wants it to continue????ABSOLUTLY! !

this is becoming one of the best story scenerios on this site in weeks...definetly tell us more....much more...especially hunk muscled todd sub to his stud jock son...with carol a part of it...as well as elaine...for women/moms like myself with hot stud hubbys and jock stud sons.....nothing is hotter than family fun where dad/son/mom all play...especially hot bi action...hope you tell us mark makes todd worship his hot muscled body from head to feet with his tongue..clean carol up after mark plows her..etc..etc..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Depends on

Normally I'm not into BDSM stuff and if you don't push too hard I'd be courious to read on. Otherwise I suggest you label the next parts 'BDSM' as the normal character of incest stories with that family structure is not given to my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
loved it

write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
can't wait for more

that was great. when is the next chapter out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I gave you a good rating but I'm not into any of this but the sex and it was skimpy...

So I won't be reading any more of these stories. I do not really understand the Dom/Sub stuff, I guess it is too intellectual for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
enjoyed

old story but always wanted more

falcon29falcon29over 5 years ago
Nah.

Switching? Okay. But turning the mom into a 'personal slave'? No. I stopped reading there. Try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More plz !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous