All Comments on 'Grandpa and Molly Pt. 03'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
OMIGOD!

Fantastic! Get that other girl involved now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
GOOD story

Good story.

Here is a shot idea that might work well --maybe you can work in that Mollies grandma bring home a lady friend to enjoy granda bigcock. Her friend then brings her young grandson for Molly to please.

sweetlilalexsweetlilalexover 18 years ago
mmmmmmm

I wish Grandpa would fuck my lil pussy....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW

I want to fill grandpa's mouth with my nipples. Hot story.

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 17 years ago
I just love grandpa...

This story is just so hot and sexy...I have to go and change my panties they are soaked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot stuff

Good detail. Nice and hot. I loved reading about his cock sliding in and out of his granddaughter's pussy anf then shooting his load in her --- twice. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wish I were grandpa

Great story! So hot. . . I wish I were grandpa. I love the discription of him shoving his cock into her and shooting his load. Wonderful. The only thing that would make it better is if he were a little more aggressive. But wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Nice touch of humor in your stories, which makes them realistic.

And some realistic touches that makes them funny.

Well done

WingsOfFireWingsOfFireover 7 years ago
Great!

I love the brutality of the huge cock tearing up the small pussies. I could do without authors referencing hairy girls bods but I can look past that. I have had a preference for cherry popping stories but when the penetration is described like this, I am rockhard WHEW!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous