Grandpa Ch. 01

Story Info
Granddaughter visits Grandpa and makes him happy.
978 words
4.14
41.8k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/16/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumslowly
cumslowly
19 Followers

Grandpa learns new tricks

Frank was 75 years old. His wife had died 4 years ago and since then life had ground to a boring routine. He lived in a small block of apartments, 6 in all, within a short walk to the city. He knew all his neighbours and they were all friendly and helpful. He had arranged his finances when he retired from work and had enough money to live comfortably. He was physically fit and would go to a exercise class twice a week. In fact he had everything he needed except for sex. Now it might seem a bit strange to readers that a 75 Y.O. man still needed sex. Not at all, some men continue to enjoy sex well into their 90s. A good friend of mine still pleasures a man of 93!

Just then the phone rang. It was his daughter Mandy who lived quite close.

"Hi Dad. How are you?"

"Fine. What's new?"

"Jenny wants to come and stay with you for a while. She has just broken up with her boyfriend and is feeling miserable. Can I drop her over after lunch?"

"Sure. I could use some company."

"Thanks, Dad. You are a real hero. Bye."

Frank did not really eat lunch. He usually just had a beer and some crackers which he did today. He was seated in his favourite, comfortable lounge with the TV tuned to sport as always. He dozed off and was awakened by the doorbell. Opening the door he was greeted by his daughter Mandy and her 18 year old daughter, Jenny.

Jenny took after her mother who was a stunner. She was a typical, modern teenager, dressed in a nice top and too tight jeans. She had large blue eyes, a sweet face and a long, slim body. Luckily she had inherited her mother's bust, a 34C which turned a lot of heads. Frank kissed each of them and invited them in.

"Thanks for having me, Gramps. I promise not to be any trouble."

Frank replied winking at Mandy " You better not. You know what happens to naughty girls!"

Jenny blushed, remembering the time a few years back when she was spanked for being naughty. A shiver ran through her body as she recalled the after effects.

"Thanks Dad. I have to rush. See you soon."

Mandy kissed them both and departed.

Jenny took her things up to the spare bedroom, unpacked and stored everything neatly in drawers. Now that she was away from Mandy, she decided to change into more relaxing clothes. She took her top and slacks off, then her bra and panties so she was completely naked. She admired herself briefly in front of the wardrobe mirror, running her hands over her breasts and tummy. Searching through her clothes she found her favourite mini-dress and slipped it on. Having no underwear made her feel really sexy, just like most teens. The dress was short and barely covered her bum. Also, the front was scalloped so that you could see her boobs when she lent forward to pickup something. She admired herself again in the mirror and thought "I'm going to have fun with Grandpa." Then she went downstairs to join Frank on the lounge. She snuggled up to him and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks for having me, Grandpa. I was really looking forward to spending some time with you."

Frank could not believe what he was seeing. Here was his sweet young granddaughter dressed to kill. The effect was instantaneous and very welcome. However, how was he going to control his feelings. He tried to tell himself that this was his Granddaughter and he was to behave properly. He was wearing a T-shirt and casual shorts and shortly there was a distinct bump in the front. What made it worse was that Jenny had thrown a leg over his legs and exposed part of her bum cheeks. He could see that she was not wearing panties! Her leg was nicely positioned on his cock.

"Grandpa, have you got hard! Did I do that?" she said innocently.

"Of course I have." he replied. "You don't have much on and you have your leg on my cock."

"Do you want me to move?"

"Of course not. It feels really good. It's a long time since I enjoyed female company."

She straddled him and started to undo his shorts.

"Careful Jenny. This can only go one way."

"I'd like that. I have always loved you Grandpa and I'd like to show you how much."

She removed his shorts and her top revealing her beautiful young body. Frank's cock stood to attention. Kneeling up she positioned herself above his cock and slid down taking the whole length inside her cunt. She gave a soft moan of pleasure on finding her hole filled. His cock was not large but it filled her nicely. She started to move up and down slowly.

Frank groaned with joy. After 4 years without sex this was the ultimate. He felt her cunt twitching and squeezing him sending waves of joy to his body. Her hot cunt juices were flowing down his cock onto his balls and he could hear her breath getting shorter.

" O God, I'm cumming." she cried. "Aaaaaaahhhhhh." and gushed all over his balls causing him to cum and shoot his cream into her cunt. They stayed locked together for a while, then she gradually eased off him with her cunt leaking both their juices. He closed his eyes and savoured the moment.

"Come. Let's get cleaned up." He took her hand and led her to the bathroom and into the shower. They had a lot of fun washing each other, dried off and he led her to his bedroom and into his bed. The both crashed and slept soundly until 10 AM

To be continued.

cumslowly
cumslowly
19 Followers