Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 04

Story Info
Grandpa D has finally been turned out by his Grandsons and v.
1.8k words
4.61
8.2k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
106 Followers

Grandpa D and His Grandsons 04

Sitting outside, only wearing a long white terrycloth robe that my wife gave me for Christmas, I reflect on the weekend. Ironically, the robe was given to me so I would be covered when the grandkids came to visit. I am running on only a few hours of sleep, but my heart keeps racing!

Now, as far as these grandsons are concerned anyway, I'll only need this robe when my wife, their parents, or their siblings are around! The two oldest grandsons and I have explored every inch of each other's bodies!

Under the covered porch with the robe on but not closed, I continue to play with myself.

My hand is holding my balls, pulling them up and under my hard cock to my naval, then releasing the nut sack as I twirl my hand around the eight and a half inch-hard dick and get lost in my thoughts. Yesterday and last night was incredible! We didn't fall asleep until almost 4 a.m., at least I know I did not anyway, and I was awake at my usual 6 a.m. However, this morning, I was not in any condition, physically or mentally, to do anything. My body is drained.

I have had continuous sex with my two oldest grandsons for over seventeen hours now, and they don't seem to be the least bit fazed, ashamed, or bothered by our sexual encounters.

In fact, they are thrilled by it all, putting lots of thought into the weekend. They brought toys and lubes, a laptop that projects to my big screen TV in the den (they attempted to connect it to the TV in the Club House, but that TV didn't have Blue Tooth! No worries, Tyler knows of an option that can add it and he said he would bring it out soon!) We have sucked, fucked, mimicked porn, role-played, and touched each other all night! Plus, last night, they ate a candy snack after candy snack, even after having a huge dinner. It wasn't until I noticed that the beer wasn't affecting them at all that I asked them how they could drink so much and only continued to laugh that they confessed to the gummies, telling me they were candy.

"We ate some gummies," Jacob said nonchalantly.

"Candy? What, it is full of sugar? That keeps you sober?"

They only laughed at me hysterically.

"Here, have two. You'll enjoy them, and when I'm sucking your dick in a little while, you'll explode in my mouth!" Tyler said, laughing hysterically.

"Ok. But I already do that!"

More laughter.

"Eat them, Ole Man. You said they are only candy. Put your Planters' Peanuts away and eat candy instead. As Tyler said, you'll enjoy them."

I ate three because that's what Tyler handed me. WOW! Soon, I, too, was laughing hysterically, and my cock was rigid hard! Not only that, but when Jacob said he wanted to fuck me, my ass felt wet before he applied any KY. He instructed me to get down on the floor, on all fours, and pretend I was a bitch in heat, a female dog so that he could hump my ass! Being as how I train bird dogs, I laughed at this scenario and loved every second of its arousing playtime theme!

"Remember to push back, like you're trying to shit out a turd when I tell you to, Ole Man so that I can push into you. It might hurt just a little, so here, eat another candy and get a sugar high, and I promise it won't hurt you for long. My cock is big, but your ass will open up and take it! I promise!"

Tyler stuck another candy in my mouth, and although it didn't taste like any gummies I had had before, it was delicious.

"Ready?"

I was laughing so hard and so very relaxed that I was up for anything!

"Ruff! Ruff! Ruff! I'm just a bitch dog looking for a big old stud wolf to give me some puppies! Is there a wolf anywhere around? Are you able to fuck me?"

Shit, I was laughing at myself for being such an idiot, up on all fours in my den, with my grandson Jacob behind me, about to fuck my ass! Porn on the TV and Tyler sitting in front of me, laughing like a hyena!

"I'll take that as a yes! Push back! Open up for me! The head of my dick is.."

"MOTHER FUCKER! MOTHER FUCKING BITCH! SHIT! DID YOU HAVE TO SLAM THAT INTO ME!"

"That's only the head and about an inch. Relax. I told you to push back, and it might hurt for a second, but you never listen!

Now shut up and eat another candy and enjoy this dick!"

Tyler put another candy in my mouth, and this one was very bitter, but there I was! Laughing and pushing back and realizing I was being fucked! And damn, what a feeling that was! I felt as if the room was spinning! And the lights were so colorful! I had never realized how clear the TV was or how the screen could jump out at me!

The dude on the screen was looking right at me! No! He was in the room with us! Somehow he had climbed out of the TV and was also getting fucked beside me!

How did that happen?

"Do you want to have a cock in your mouth?" the stranger asked.

"Yes! Put a cock in my mouth!" I said out loud.

"Ok. Grandpa D, suck my dick!"

That was Tylers' voice. He isn't a stranger. I must mind him, I thought!

Tyler crawled up to me, literally on his knees.

With him on his knees in front of me, his dick slid past my lips and onto my tongue.

The taste of something sweet yet salty was on my tastebuds! I needed more of that! It was better than the bitter taste from before. That candy! It didn't taste too well, but this liquid was great! My ass! It's on fire, but damn, it feels great! I realized I was in a rhythm with the nine inches of tube meat in my gut, and it felt so good! As I pushed back on the dick, I slid back on the dick in my mouth. As I leaned forward for the dick to slide almost out of my ass, I went further down the dick in my mouth. I ventured to tell the stranger from the porn movie that this was incredibly sexy, but I couldn't form the words, besides I had seven or maybe eight inches of big fat round cock in my mouth!

It went through my mind that Tyler said that Jacob could stay hard forever, and I was suddenly scared to death! How long is it, forever even for? And my mouth! It's so dry! Where is the saliva that should be keeping this dick in my mouth wet? Why is my heart racing, and why is the stranger from the movie laughing at me? He, too, is getting dicked down, and surely his ass can't be on fire as much as mine is! He is loving it too much; my ass is being ripped apart! I mean, it feels great, but am I dry, or am I bleeding? I cannot tell!

Suddenly, I heard my own moans! Are they pleasure moans? I want to believe so! How can I be sure? Then I see the stranger from the movie roll over! Well, we are in this together, aren't we? I, too, push forward, pushing Tyler off of his knees and pulling Jacob out of my ass and rolling onto my back.

We had been having sex for at least ninety minutes because the stranger in the movie had started over and was once again meeting his teacher to discuss his bad grades. Man, that student is hot for a teacher!

"Water. I need water. My mouth is so dry!"

Jacob stands up over me, with his vast, vainly brown fuck stick covered in lube and man sweat juice, and l can hear him laughing as he walks over to the wet bar.

He returns with a glass of brown liquid that he dips Tylers' dick into, then pushes said dick into my mouth! Jack Daniels! I am licking JD off of my grandson's cock. Damn, it tastes so good!

"More!"

This goes on for a while. Dip. Lick. Dip. Lick. Dip. Lick. Then Jacob props me up on the TV floor pillows and pours JD down my throat. Man, it tasted so good!

"Ole man, we want to cum now!"

It was Jacob telling me what they wanted.

I'm pretty sure I did not reply, but Jacob moved to my right, Tyler to my left, and another candy entered my mouth!

Their jacking off started, and the bright lights once again came into focus, and the TV was clear as a bell, louder than I have ever heard it!

I soon realized the moans and grunts were directly in front of me just about the same time that two beautiful, hard dicks entered my mouth simultaneously, and that familiar salty, yet sweet juice was shot into my once again dry mouth! I relished drinking the cum; my mouth and lips felt chapped. The juice continued to spill over into me in another, like forever moment, as the stranger in the room yelled, "Holy Shit, Roger! That was a great fuck! You deserve an A+!"

Who was Roger? I didn't know, but I was happy for him all the same!

"Grandpa D, that was amazing! Better than in my wildest fantasy!"

Finally, a voice I recognized. Tylers!

"Water. Just water!" I said because my dry mouth had returned.

Jacob brought me a Lone Star Beer, which I drank in under three gulps.

"Ole Man, you're cooler than any cum loving, cock sucking whore around! I love 'you, man, and I'm freaking ass glad Tyler suggested we turn you out! Please say we can always stay this close! Please? I love you both so much, and this is fun. Please say it won't end. You're way cool, Grandpa D! I'll love you forever, promise!"

That was about as sincere as I've ever heard Jacob be. Tyler has always been the sensitive one, asking, not telling.

"Boys, I am not going anywhere. Not without you two." I hadn't shot a load, but I didn't think it was necessary.

That's the last thing I remember before passing out. When I woke at 6, I looked for the boys, surprised they weren't passed out on the den floor as I had been. They were in The Club House in a 69 position but sound asleep. They were sleeping so peacefully and looking so innocent. Which I know they are not. Running on only maybe two hours of sleep, I've been sitting on the covered porch for hours now, with a hard dick in one hand and the other my third-gallon jug of Dasani Water, trying to clear up my dry mouth, wondering precisely what the candy gummies were laced with.

I should wake them up in about an hour and have brunch. That is if I can move.

69Rancher
69Rancher
106 Followers