Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 05

Story Info
A 4th character enters making a 138!
3k words
4.7
5.7k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

Grandpa D and HIs Grandsons 05

I finally decided to move out from under the covered porch and onto the brick patio that surrounds the pool. I chose a chaise lounge under the umbrella, partially shaded but where a breeze would cool my body. I tossed the robe on the chair next to the chaise str, etched out fully naked, and finally slept.

I fell into a deep sleep; it was 11:15, and I needed the rest. I didn't hear the notifications that my phone was sending that the gate buzzer activated, nor did I hear anyone call over the intercom in the kitchen asking for the gate to be opened.

My son-in-law, Angel, had climbed over the gate and walked to the house. He saw me asleep on the chaise, naked, stiff as a brick, snoozing away.

Ignoring me, he went to the house, looking for his son Jacob and his nephew Tyler. He didn't find them, but he found a laptop linked to an eighty-inch screen TV playing gay porn, a wet blanket with cum stains, an empty KY Jelly tube, and used condoms.

Tossed in a pile was a pair of prominent boxers, a small team of boxer briefs, and a medium couple of tight whites, all rolled down or inside out--the smell of sex lingered in the room.

Angel stomped back to the lounge chair, dropped my boxers on my chest, and shouted, "WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK WENT ON HERE LAST NIGHT!?"

This startled me, and I jumped up and asked, "What the hell are you doing here, Angel?"

"Well, I've been texting and calling Jacob, and he has not answered, so I drove out to check on him and Tyler! The shit I found in the den makes me think I should have come out here last night! I missed the invitation, and they did move forward!"

"Why? So you could have gotten doped up and drunk and abused like I did? Did you want in on the action, starting last night or yesterday afternoon?"

"Shit. I guess they told you!"

What? He knew something I had not known before yesterday! He was in on this! An invitation? Move forward? He knew! My brain was clearing up and connecting the dots!

"So you were in on it!"

The guilty look on that handsome face, the dropping of his head and shoulders, even his breathing told me he was!

"Strip, Mother Fucker! Lose the fucking clothes! This is a naked, fun weekend at the Daniels Wooded Creek Ranch! I SAID GET NAKED!"

Much to my surprise, he didn't hesitate and stripped down naked instantly. However, His guilty look convinced me he knew exactly what the boys were up to, and because he could not get Jacob on the phone, he had to drive out and see what had happened for himself. He was only upset he was not here!

"Where are the boys?"

"In a perfect 69 position in The Club House. They are as passed out as I was! Walk, bitch, walk over there!"

But the thing was, I was now harder than ever. Seeing my son-in-law naked was like looking at Jacob, just 19 years older! I mean, inch for inch, their bodies were twins! They even looked very much alike in the face--the same beautiful shade of brown. The same dick, so it appeared to be, anyways, the same arms and legs! Angel still had a muscular chest and arms and strong legs! Damn. He, too, was a stud!

How had I not noticed that before? Simple, I thought. He rarely came around.

If it weren't for Michelle bringing the kids out occasionally, we would never see the De La Cruzes!

As if I had a gun to his back, Angel walked in front of me, and his nakedness was a beautiful sight. We entered The Club House, but the boys had changed positions.

Under a thin sheet, their bodies were on their left sides, giving us a perfect view of their sleeping faces. In a tight spoon, Jacob was behind Tyler, his arm over his stomach, and they were holding hands!

They looked so young, peaceful, and innocent; however, they were anything but!

Angel slapped his hands together several times so loudly I thought that sound could wake the dead!

Both boys' eyes opened, then widened, and Jacob jumped up, out of bed, and reached for the blanket that had fallen to the floor!

"Dad, what the hell? What are you..."

"NO! DROP THE MOTHER FUCKING BLANKET! THIS IS NAKED FUN WEEKEND, YOU LITTLE BITCH!"

Jacob dropped the blanket and looked from his Dad to me and back again, I believe finally noticing his dad was naked, and his dick was semi-hard!

"Are you mad at me, Sir? I should have called you. I meant to!" Tyler? He just called his uncle Del 'SIR'? What is happening?

Leaning to touch his shoulder, 'Sir' said, "No, honey, I'm not mad. I knew your intentions for this weekend, and I tried to accept the terms; I just, well, I got impulsive and a little concerned, that's all."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE AND WHAT AM I MISSING? SOMEBODY BETTER START EXPLAINING!" I was sure they knew I was angry, yet curious.

Jacob started. "Well, see, Grandpa D, Dad caught us in the exact position, doing exactly what we were doing when you walked in on us yesterday. Yeah, that was planned, but that day was not. Anyway, he was shocked and told us to get out of bed. We did, and he just stood there staring at us for a minute or two, we assumed, in shock. Then he told us to get dressed for Tyler to go home and for me to get in his car. I did that after Ty left, and he drove me out to your fishing cabin on the lake, and we....."

"STOP! JUST STOP FUCKING TALKING! I can't stand here and listen to your fucking faggot ass stories anymore. Tyler, start a pot of coffee. Strong and black. Jacob toasts some bagels and gets the creme cheese out; wait, I'm not sure my stomach can handle that. Get out those honeybuns and heat some. Angle, get a trash bag, and go in the den. Turn that blue tooth off and shut that computer down. Turn the TV to some sporting event, I don't care what. Wait. I don't want to see shit with balls! Turn on the World News. That should depress us. Then throw every damn thing in that room away. The KY tube, the cock ring, the fucking towel and blanket, everything sexual, put it in that trash bag and put the bitch in the dumpster. Fuck. I've got to piss, then I'll meet all of you in the kitchen. This is a family round table kind of talk! And don't a damn one of you even think about getting dressed!"

I turned and took a few steps to the bathroom and leaned over the commode, and started pissing like a racehorse! The thick yellow piss came out steadily from my sore piss slit! I must have peed for two full minutes. When I finished and flushed, then turned around, no one was in the room.

I took my time walking to the house. I just saw a mature version of Jacob's body. I discovered Angel had caught the boys, and I heard Tyler call him 'Sir' and Jacob and Angel had gone to my fishing cabin and.. what? What was I possibly going to hear next?

Once at the breakfast table, Tyler put a mug of black coffee in front of me, and Jacob had two honeybuns and a bagel with creme cheese on a plate in my spot. I ate the honeybuns and drank the coffee.

"Get in here and sit down!" I commanded.

They each took a chair, and Jacob started talking again. "Anyways, we get to the cabin, and Dad tells me to strip. I do. He does, too. We compared our bodies, and he touched me. He was crying. He said I reminded him of Jose and.."

"Hold up. So you and your twin brother fucked as young ones? Before he was killed?" I asked Angel.

"Yes, we did. Actually, right up until he died, it was like we were one. We were identical, and what he liked, I liked, and vice versa."

"So even after you married my daughter and had Jacob, you and your twin screwed?"

"Yes. I know it sounds horrible, but just like the boys, we saw harmless pleasure in it."

"Yeah. I've heard that a lot this weekend. So now you and your Dad fuck Jacob and Tyler, you want me? I get it now."

Tyler spoke for the first time. "No sir, you don't get it. See, I had been attracted to you for so long, and I thought I'd never have a chance, so I let Jacob take your place. He's all dominant and takes charge like I knew you would be. But after Sir caught us..."

"What's up with this Sir shit?"

Tyler continued. "I'll get to that. After we were caught and Uncle Del tried to be with Jacob, it just didn't work. The resemblance was too strong, and the vibe just wasn't there. But the desire was. We met up, and Uncle Del and I had a thing. But as much as I love each other, I couldn't drop him. Also, there was you. You have always been my male fantasy. So I asked Jacob to help me seduce you. We all three came up with a plan. Then Mimi and my Mom, Aunt Michelle, and Aunt Melissa were planning this trip, so we took advantage of it and..."

"Y'all came out here to get me to fuck you, so you can move on to that bastard sitting there like the scared pussy he is? Well, I'll be damn."

"Grandpa D, no! Not exactly. Listen, I love you more than anyone in this world! Mom, Dad, Mimi, Emily! Anyone! I didn't lie when I said I wanted you in our mix! I promise I..."

"You know, Tyler, when I first saw you sucking Jacob's dick, I wasn't surprised. A part of me always figured you to be queer. You never went to the pasture with me or your Dad. You've never helped feed the cows or do shit but hang out in the house. So sure, I let you suck my dick in the barn. I figured you might need to try it to see if you needed to keep Emily around. After all, she is the only girl you ever brought around. But you, Jacob! You shocked the hell out of me! You've had a chick on your arm since first grade! You surprised the hell out of me. But you're a good fag. Strong, decisive. Take charge and dominate. Hell, my ass is still sore and dripping something out of it. You didn't cum in me...."

"Yes, sir, I did. I was so high and turned on that I stayed hard and returned when Ty Bear did."

"Again, I'll be damned."

"Can I finish now? It's still about you, Grandpa." Tyler continued. "See, me and Sir did hit it off. I'm exactly the boy toy he wanted, and he's so much like Tyler; the attraction is still there. It is not hot to call him Uncle Del or even Angel, so we settled on Sir. But I had to have you first, no matter what. I would have been pissed if you had not fucked my mouth like you did in the barn after I witnessed that face fuck you gave Jacob! The thing is, you and Jacob are right for each other. I just had to have you first."

"Right for me? Right?"

"Yes, sir. You cannot tell me you didn't enjoy him all weekend. Sure, he's strong and dominating, all the things you said about him, but he obeys you, too. And he respects and loves you as much as I do."

"So, me and Angle, you and Jacob are just going to be the queer family of fuckers? Each other? Or what? Because I would fuck you up, Bitch!" That last line was directed directly to Angel.

It wasn't lost on him since I was staring directly at him. "And I would let you! The first time I saw you, I was like, Holy Fuck! Look at Michelles' dad! Dude, you're one hell of a man! A true man's man!"

"Well. We both had our kids so early in life, I guess we of preserved our bodies, I do not know."

I turn my attention to Jacob, sitting there uncharacteristically quiet, and ask, "Jacob, what is it you want?"

"As if you have to ask? Grandpa D, ever since I've been knee-high to a grasshopper, I have followed you all over, taking every step you did! I idolize you, Man! I love you just as much as Ty does! Sure! I want to be your boy!"

"Well, if Tyler is going to call Asswipe here, Sir, in private, you'll need to call me Mister. No more Grandpa D. You too, Tyler. Angel, I'll call you Bitch, and you can call me Bastard. Now. There. We all have our names. Let's go into the den for a 138."

Tyler asks, "What a 138?"

"A double 69, Ty. Oh, you are just Ty and Jacob; you are simply J. Come on. Everybody get down on the floor in a square and get the dick next to you in your mouth!"

We sucked the first dick for a while, then went to the next until everyone had tasted everyone else's dick! It was pretty hot!

Finally, I sat up and said, "Everybody needs to get them some clothes and meet me at the gator to go to the barn for a shower. It is getting late, and Michael, Sara Mat, thew, and all the other rug rats will be here soon. Let's get going!"

We rode in silence to the barn. When we arrived, we went straight to the shower, and I set the temperature, turned on the Rain Shower and wall jets, threw everyone a sponge, and we all lathered up. Each one of us took our big, hard cocks in our own hands and jacked ourselves off. The moans and groans were loud, eyes closed, heads held back, so I'm not sure who came first, but like the bond we had created, it didn't matter. Cum hit our feet, the floor, on our bodies, wherever! It was indeed a cum fest!

Again, we washed up, dried off and dressed, and rode back to the house, and I drove straight to the gate. Reactivating the gate code, Angel exited the gator and into his car to drive to the house. Even his vehicle oozed pussy. In true house-dad fashion, he conducted an Audi. Sure, it is a sedan, but still not manly at all.

Soon, Matthew drove up in his Ford F250, followed by Matthew and Sara in her Cadillac Escalade. Sara hadn't gone on the girls' trip. Having two babies under three years of age, their hands are full. Both Matthew and Michael are ER Doctors and are always on call. Matthew's boys are older, so it's easier for Tonya to escape.

J and I prepare everything for the grill while Ty helps Sara in the kitchen and Angel plays with the babies. He's good like that,

remember?

At about 5:15, my wife, Lincoln Navigator, pulls up to the garage, and the ladies get out, packages falling all over the place with shit we won't see again in a month or so, but they are happy.

"Melissa met a man!" My wife Tammy shouted!

"Well, I am not surprised. When doesn't she?" Our baby girl, at 24, has an Interior Design Degree, a license to cut hair, and an MA (licensed Medical Assistant), and she is currently working at Macy's. Go figure. She has a new man about as often as I change my boxers! I wasn't impressed.

Sitting around the patio after our meal, I said, "Michelle, Angel, I've been thinking. Angel, you don't do shit during the day. With Jacob about to head off for higher education, the other two in school all day, both Matt and Mike on call at the ER, and not much time to do anything way out here, maybe you could come out and help me feed the cattle and do some chores...."

"Dad! That's a great idea! I love it, but my husband always thought you didn't care for him!"

"How would I know? The fucker has not come out here much in 19 years! But today, he helped me and the boys with some jobs, and we accomplished a lot, so he will catch on and be a big help with the bulls."

"Yes, sir, I would like that. Starting tomorrow?"

"Hell, don't call me sir. That is not my name! Call me Dad. Everyone else does! Yeah. Tomorrow about 8. Here's another idea. Tyler, you're studying accounting, right? Bring your laptop, and you can help boost your career by making me a feed budget, etc. And Jacob, ride out with your dad. You already know the lay of the land. You can show us what you know."

"Sure!"

"Awesome!"

"Here is another idea: next Saturday, there will be

A cattle sale in Oklahoma. How about we fly up in my Cesena? it seats four, and we will bid on a bull. I need a new bull to put calves on the ground next spring."

Another round of agreeing faggots sit and smile at their Master. I am now in control. I knew I would be!

Tammy, my wife, said, "Look at you, Dean Daniels! You must have had a relaxing weekend because you have not been this sweet in years!"

If she only knew the half of it!

After next weekend, I may be as sweet as that cum I plan to digest and feed these queers!

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers