Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 06

Story Info
An afternoon of sex leads to so much more quickly.
1.3k words
4.72
5.9k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
103 Followers

It seemed as if the week had dragged by.

Now, it's finally Friday morning!

I have washed and fueled the Cessna and told my wife what I need to be packed.

It is 5:00, and Angels' black Audi is parking, and he and the boys are exiting the vehicle, the boys with duffle bags, and Angel with a designer suitcase. Naturally, Angel is wearing khakis and a button-down polo shirt, but both boys have jeans and boots on. Our advantage is about to start!

On Monday, I contacted a fishing buddy and rented his remote cabin on the Red River in Oklahoma to secure our privacy. I filed our flight plan to land in the City, reserved a rental vehicle, and, with butterflies in my stomach, I hoped I wasn't making a mistake!

I kiss my wife goodbye, and we take the Gator down to the airstrip and load the small plane, prepare for takeoff, and we are on our way!

"Grandpa D, this is going to be great!" Jacob shouted in his manly, sexy voice.

"Yeah, I've been excited all week for this!" Tyler exclaimed, also sounding sexy as fuck

"How about you, Bitch? You haven't said a word yet. Are you scared? I mean, you weren't out at the house last weekend. What's on your mind?" I ask Angel.

"Really? What's on my mind? I am flying to another state with my Father-in-law to fuck my nephew while he sleeps with my son! What could be on my mind?"? Angel replied sarcastically.

We fly in silence for a while.

"Well, I'm going to suck Jacob's dick first. It is like that should be a requirement. You know, after all, that's how this whole thing started!" Tyler said very matter-of-factly.

"I want to watch.", Angel said.

I didn't say a word, but I knew I did too!

"Grandpa, we brought gummies!" Jacob said.

"I can't eat a handful at a time! Maybe just one or two. They make my mouth dry.", I said.

"I like them. They keep my dick hard.", Angel said.

"Do you have a problem in that department?" I ask Angel.

"FUCK NO, I DO NOT!" Angel shouted! "I just meant they keep me horny and relaxed. I love the feeling, thats all!"

"Calm down, Killer!" I said to Angel as I looked at him and laughed.

We continued in silence until the airport came into view. A few minutes later, we loaded our belongings into a rented Chevrolet Silverado double cab truck and left the airport.

We checked in with the ladies back home, stopped to buy beer, a bottle of JD, and food, and then headed out to my friends' remote cabin.

It is almost dusk as we finish unpacking and take a cooler of beer to the creek for a swim. Stripping naked, we all pop the top of a beer, slug one down, and jump into the cold water. Instantly we are all dunking the other one, grabbing balls, and touching ass. It has started!

"Come on, Jacob," Tyler said as he motioned Jacob to follow him out of the creek. Taking a can of beer, he pours the wheat barley on his stiff dick, drops to his knees, and proceeds to suck his stiff dick dry!

"Hell yeah, cum dump! Suck that big dick! Hot damn, you suck cock like a raging bull! I love that mouth!" Jacob said as his hands ran through Tylers' long blonde hair.

I look over at Angel and see him looking at me, smiling.

"What? Do you want to taste this Daddy cock? Do you want to suck these big balls, Bitch? Wanna taste my cum, Bitch?"

He didn't reply, only walked over to me and, reaching under the red creek water, took my hard, stiff throbbing cock in his hand, leading me to the bank. I laid down on the blanket, and he lay between my legs and took my entire length in his mouth.

"Damn, Daddy, you taste sweet! Oh my goodness, you're so thick! Shit, that's one huge heavy dick you've got hanging there!" Angel was saying, a massive smile on his face!

I raise, pushing Angel down on his back, and lower down on his face for him to rim my ass. "Eat that ass, Bitch! That's right, eat Daddy's asshole! Lick daddys hairy butt!"

He honestly didn't need any encouragement. His tongue felt great as it entered my ass! My hard dick was slapping his forehead as my balls covered his nose! I felt great!

Tyler releases his mouth from Jacobs' throbbing member, and they join us on the blanket. Tyler nestled his mouth between Angels' legs and began to rim his butt. Jacob moves to Angels' head and rubs his hair, talking dirty to his dad, telling him to eat my ass good and deep before pushing me off of Angels' face and lifting his legs in the air. Tyler moves out from under him and takes his legs from Jacob as he moves beside me.

"You need to fuck this Bitch, Grandpa D!" Jacob tells me.

Taking my hard cock in his hand, Jacob pours beer on the tip of me while Tyler pours beer along Angels' ass. "Push that big mushroom head in his man pussy!" Jacob says.

"You can do it, Grandpa D! Fuck him deep and hard!" Tyler encourages me!

Needing no further assistance, I push into his man cunt. His warm sweet man pussy eagerly accepts my long shaft! On my knees, I give this bitch the fucking of his life!

Angel moans and groans sweet desires as I fuck his tight hole. Jacob and Tyler have let go of his legs, and he wraps them around me, pulling me deeper and deeper into his pussy, allowing me to stay inside him as I sway left and right, unable to back out very far before I plow back in! The sensation is too great! Angel's cock is standing straight up, full mass, allowing Tyler to take the entire shaft down his throat! Looking ahead, I see the twin dick to the one Tyler is sucking, and I reach out and pull Jacob's hard dick over his dad's head and into my waiting, hungry mouth! Jacob is straddling his dad and Tyler, fucks my mouth as I fuck Angels' ass, and Tyler sucks Angels' cock, while jacking himself off!

Continuing our live fuck session, I hear Angel moan louder, and I can see Tyker is sucking hard now, just as Jacob pulls my head further into his crotch! Angel and Jacob start unloading cum into my and Tyler's mouths simultaneously! The warm, sticky, sweet-tasting man juice of Jacob's hard cock fills my mouth and slides down my throat! This is almost too much to process! i can feel my load as it starts the aching ascend out of my piss slit and shoots deep into the walls of Angel's man's pussy! Spit after spit of cum splatters the walls of his ass just, ad I notice Tyler pull off of Angels' dick, and his cum hits him in his face, along his lips, and on his tongue!

We stay in this position for a few more minutes, none of us ready to move before I fall back on my heels and roll over, lying next to Angel, the boys at our feet.

"You are a hell of a Bitch!" I say to Angel.

"And you are a fantastic Daddy, Dad!" Angel says to me.

After a few more minutes, we gather our belongings and return to the cabin.

"Granpa D, I want you in me all night! After seeing that, I think I can do it now.", Jacob says.

Angel and Tyler walk to their room and fall across the bed.

"be careful of what you wish for.", I say to Jacob as I lead him to the shower.

69Rancher
69Rancher
103 Followers