Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 08

Story Info
Grandpa D deflowers Jacob.
1.1k words
4.51
6.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
107 Followers

I woke up in a great mood at 5 a.m. Saturday morning. If my friend did one thing right at this remote cabin, it was buying new king-size beds with quality mattresses and springs to sleep on.

I fell asleep on my side, spooning into Jacob with my flaccid dick between his ass cheeks, only to find myself waking up with it still between his ass cheeks, only now I'm rock hard! My arms surround him, and he is cuddled into me, and I begin to nibble on his earlobe.

He stirs and wiggles closer, and I tell him, "Jacob, I want to fuck."

He says, "I will go get Tyler for you."

"Nope. I don't want Tyler; I want you. I want you right now. I want to fuck your ass, Jacob!"

"But Grandpa D, I don't know, you see, I don't..."

I cut him off, saying, "I do know. I know everything. But I would have never thought I would be any part of this. But I am. You are, too, and so are those two in the other room. And I want to fuck you."

"Fuck me, or just be in me, but not hurting me?"

"I would never intentionally hurt you.", I tell him as I continue to nibble on his ear. My hand slides down and over his muscular chest, over his naval, stopping to play in the dark patch of hair before continuing further down and discovering his big, sexy baseball bat of a dick, hard and leaking precum.

Without saying any more, I pull away from Jacob and roll him onto his back, pushing out the covers, totally exposing this fine specimen of a stud. His hard dick head is lying in the patch of hair above his navel.

I had already placed a tube of KY on the nightstand; I only had to reach over and get it, which was a challenge because I did not want to break my glare at the beautiful sight in front of me, but I did. Also on the stand was a bag of gummies I had found in Jacob's shaving bag last night. I knew they would come in handy when it was time for me to fuck Jacob. Taking two out, I fed them to Jacob; then I ate my two. Within minutes, I was very chill and happy.

I apply a generous amount on the fingers of my callased right hand; then, I gently start circling the puckered, pink hole that I am about to deflower. Inserting one finger at a time, ever so slower, I now have three of my big calloused fingers moving slowly side to side and back and forth in Jacob's ass. Just as I am about to pull them out, he arches his back and uses his feet as leverage to push himself up, and slightly forward, he mumbles, " Holy Fuck! Aw, what the fuck! Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah! Ok, fuck me now." Grabbing the sheet, he pushed my fingers deeper into him! If he were a true female bitch, I would have sworn he just had an organism. His dick, however, was still standing to attention, and only a few drops of precum were on its head.

"Jacob, I'm about to fuck you with my dick!"

"I'm your slut, Grandpa D. Fuck me!"

He was enjoying this much more than I thought he would!

I removed my fingers and applied more KY to my cock, and using both hands, I guided my own bat of a fuck stick directly into the well-lubed man pussy of my handsome, man-on-man sex virgin grandson.

I had no idea Jacob would react this well to a fucking. He wrapped not only his hairy solid legs around me but also his ripped, muscled arms, holding me deep in his ass. He pulled his right arm away and pulled my head down until we were face to face, and then French kissed me. A long and passionate kiss, his hand on the back of my neck, I kissed him back. Then he removed his legs, spreading them wide, and said, "Please get up on your knees and fuck me, Grandpa D... I need you in me!"

I rose to my knees and looked down at the man who lay on the bed beneath me. He was a strong, muscular, well-groomed, sexy man who did not have my skin tone or features and characteristics in looks; the closest thing we had in common were our muscles, our gentiles, both long and thick with substantial ball sacks, only his were trimmed and shaved, very well groomed and mine are covered in long pubic hair.

And I began my fuck. With my entire shaft buried in his gut, I moved my ass in circles, making sure Jacob was getting the full effect of a fucking, bringing my cock out, and then pushing back more back in over and over again. in a missionary style; I screwed my grandson for almost one hour.

It was apparent I was not close to an organism when Jacob asked if he could roll over. he said his body was sore and aching, and he wanted my seed in him. As he rolled over, I fed him another gummy, and I also ate one.

Now on his stomach, I can not see that doozy of a dick he has, but his sexy ass is prime for the taking. I spread his left cheek back, and using my right hand, I guide my cock into his hole. I entered it, then I fucked the hole.

In this position, it took me less than fifteen minutes to tell Jacob I was ready to explode in his ass! What an explosion it was! My cum shot out with such force it must have landed in his throat! Jacob screamed out in pleasure, moving his dick up to meet my dick once more, then again until I was pumped dry. Once I pulled out, I rolled over onto my back, but my dick was still hard, only red and purple. Jacob took his left leg and swung it over my stomach, then climbed onto me, facing me. His cock was long and hard; it looked like a packaged summer sausage staring at me! Taking it in his hand, he pumped it several times, and thick ropes of love juice hit me in the face, on my chin, covering my chest. I pulled Jacob closer to my face and put his dick in my mouth, and sucked the last drops of cum out of him. Afterward, he slid down me, putting his entire weight on my chest, and said, "I love you," before falling asleep.

A first for both of us, I thought to myself.

69Rancher
69Rancher
107 Followers