Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 09

Story Info
Dean and Angel finally like each other.
981 words
4.59
4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

After my early morning sex with Jacob, I couldn't sleep, but he certainly could. I lay in bed for an hour holding him, reflecting on demands I had put into place but no one seemed to honor. I was the only one who called Angel by the name I had given him, Bitch. Jacob continued to call me Ole Man. Even I didn't say Ty or J.

I knew in my heart I had very little control, but I convinced myself to calm down and chill out because, in the blink of an eye, I could lose everything I had worked so hard to build over the last forty years.

With the sun rising, I roll Jacob off of me and onto his side, and I crawl out of bed, draping the sheet across his naked, beautiful body. I walk out the screen door onto the porch nude, standing at the edge of the porch, and breathe in the fresh morning air. It is still slightly dark, the sun low on the horizon, and the air is cool. From behind me, Angel says, "Good morning."

Startled, I turn and see him sitting in a rocker with a bottle of cold coffee in his hand. In true Angel style, he is wearing a black wrap-around towel robe embroidered with a "D" and scandals.

"Hey, morning, Bitch." I reply. "I've gotta piss." I say as I turn back to the edge of the porch.

"WAIT!"

Angel jumps up, removes the towel, runs down the steps, gets on his knees directly in front of me, and says, "Let it rain on me!"

I start pissing directly on his head, piss hitting him in his hair, face, chin, chest, and lips. I continue to pee for a while. Once, the thought went through my mind that I couldn't believe how much piss I had to pee out! The yellow stream of pee continued to flow for a good two minutes!

Finally, the stream of hot piss starts to ease up, and Angel takes my cock in his hand and guides it into his mouth, where the last stream of piss pours down his throat, and he starts sucking my cock, twirling his tongue over the head, the piss hole and down the shaft. I could feel my cock growing hard in his mouth as he massaged my prominent dick head and thick shaft.

I see Angels' right hand jacking his dick as his well-manicured, soft long fingers of his left hand, with a gold and diamond band on his ring finger, massage my ball sack. His smooth hand felt so nice!

I'm standing there, eyes closed, and enjoying my blow job when I feel a cold hand on my ass, then a finger moving toward my butthole. The finger is circling the hole, almost tickling the exit, then suddenly enters the hole! I groaned and found myself loving the feeling!

The finger went deeper inside me just as my rock-hard cock went deeper down Angels' throat. And then I felt it! My prostate was being tickled! The sensation. I had made me arch my back, and my body shake! I realized I had done this exact same move on Jacob last night when I laughed about him having an internal organism! I suddenly understood the sensation his body felt as mine was now feeling the same pleasure.

"Oh yeah, Angel, suck Deans dick. Suck that big dick and finger my ass, my boy! You're making me feel awesome this morning! Eat my dick as if it is your breakfast! You're being too good to me, Angel!"

I believe he said, "Yes sir," or maybe "Thank you," but I'm unsure. He was trying to talk with almost nine inches of thick hard cock in his mouth! However, his middle finger was still raping my prostate! I couldn't last any longer!

"Angel, swallow! Swallow this wad...!" I couldn't even speak; my legs were shaking as I grabbed the porch post to steady myself!

Angel didn't waste a drop! He sucked my cock dry and did not take his finger out of my ass or my dick out of his mouth until it returned to its flaccid seven-inch of hang-down man dick.

I had covered my son-in-law with pee and came in his mouth, and it was barely daybreak!

Angel stood up and moved directly behind me on the porch, putting his left arm around me pul,ling me in tight, and nibbling on my ear lobe. I didn't move but could feel his hot coffee breath on my neck as I felt his dick being jacked against my ass. After several minutes Angel quietly said, "Yes," and I felt Angels' cum hit my butt cheeks and run down my leg, getting caught in my body hair.

Angel gently kissed my neck, but I turned around, and his semi-hard cock hit me in the leg while my semi-hard dick pushed against the top of his well-groomed pubic hair above his dick, and I gave him a soft kiss, my tongue deep in his mouth!

I pulled back and took Angels' handsome face in my rough, broken, nailed hands, again pushing my tongue past his ruby red full lips, past his perfectly white teeth, tasting the flavors of his mouth.

Again, I pulled back and looked directly into his sexy brown eyes and said, "I'm glad we finally like each other."

Knowing this was the ice breaker we finally needed to have a genuine relationship.

"Come on, all four of us need showers, then get dressed. We can go into town and have breakfast because we have a cattle sale to attend."

Angel replied, "Yes, sir. Anything you want, Daddy. I'm here to mind you, serve and please you, ok?"

I nod my head, turn, and walk back through the screen door, wondering who will be in whose bed tonight!

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers