Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 07

Story Info
The Cabins privacy is serving us well.
847 words
4.34
8.3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
105 Followers

We had decided early on Angel would be our Bitch. So, once we returned to the cabin, he started frying the bologna for sandwiches. We were semi-clean from the river, so for now, that was good enough.

"My dick is hard." I said out loud to no one in particular.

"We all know that! No one can miss seeing your boner, Grandpa D!" Tyler said.

"Well, it's mine. He fucked Dad down at the river, with you sucking Dad's dick, and Grandpa D blew me. It is my turn to return the favor and suck off Grandpa D!" Jacob said.

"No. I want the Bitch to suck this dick while you guys watch. Bitch, move over here and blow me, and eat your ass off this cock!"

Angel knowing he had to submit, moved over between my legs, which I spread further apart, and pushed back on the rocking chair, giving him full access to my almost nine-inch cock. Taking it in his mouth, he gradually swallowed the entire shaft to my pubes. He bobbled his head up and down my post, pulling off to suck the big mushroom head of my cut dick before returning to the shaft and swallowing the entire dick!

I was so entranced in the pleasure I had not noticed Jacob moving in behind Angel and Tyler attempting to raise Angels' ass higher so that Jacob's long beautiful, stiff penis was aligned with Angels' pink pussy hole. I opened my eyes just in time to see Tyler apply KY Jelly to Jacobs dicks head, then holding his cousin's cock, hr guided it directly into his uncles' butthole!

I must admit it was a beautiful sight!

Only one week ago, I would have been repulsed if anyone had mentioned anything gay, and now I can not get enough man-on-man sex to satisfy the desires running rapidly through my head!

"Yeah, Dad, that's it! Damn, your ass is tight. Push back against me. Shit, shit, shit! you're so fucking tight!" Jacob's dirty talk always sounds so sweet; he has a very sexy voice, I thought.

"Tyler, move up here beside me. Stand right here.", I instruct him. "Bitch suck both of us!" I demand.

Moving from my dick to Tylers', Angel sucks both dicks with Jacob's hard cock buried in his ass. I push Angel off my dick and tell Tyler to come and sit in my lap. His small, tight frame climbs onto my lap and straddles my cock, spitting on my fingers; I insert one, then two in his ass, removing them, I gently push the head of my cock into his wet, waiting ass to start the slow, easy fuck in Tylers' man cunt pussy hole. Angel takes Tylers seven inch cock in his mouth and continues to suck his big, beautiful near-hairless dick.

Jacob is fucking his Dads ass. I am fucking Tylers' ass. Angel has Tylers' cock in his mouth, and I tell Jacob, "Our sluts are serving us well, J."

After a while of this continued pleasure, Tyler said, "Sir, I have to... I need to...Sir, I'm cumming!" And the cum started running from the sides of Angels' mouth and back onto Tylers' shaft. Angel did all he could to drink the sweet juice, but it was too much. At the same time, Angels' dick started shooting cum onto the wooden slats of the porch, and he moaned even louder!

Jacob pulled Angel closer to his groin with such force he stumbled backward but never slid out of his ass. He grunted louder and louder and shouted, "Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah! Damn, that is a tight ass!" Then he shot his load of sperm into his dads' tight man pussy! Angel fell forward on his hands, and with his ass in the air, Jacob fell forward on his back and held this position until his dick deflated and quickly slid out of his daddy's butthole.

I raised Tyler up and off my hard dick and pulled Angel back into his original position between my legs. I shoved my hard cock in his mouth and told him to get it wet, then removed my dick. With two or three swift pumps of my calloused, rough hand, I shot a long stream of hot, white grandpa cum on his face, then shoved my dick back in his mouth for him to suck the last drips out of my shaft and swallow them down his throat. Tyler saw my cock deflate and slip out his mouth and rest against my leg, and he bent forward and licked the last bit of cum, saliva, and wetness from the head of my cock.

No one said anything for a while as we all found a soft spot to rest on the front porch. The sight was beautiful. The view of the river was beautiful. And love was in the air as I finally stood and said, "Jacob, you're in bed with me. Bitch, you and Tyler are in the other one."

And off to bed we went. What a night we shall have!

69Rancher
69Rancher
105 Followers