Grandpa D and His Ranch Ch. 01

Story Info
Diamond D Bisexual Ranch.
1.9k words
4.19
13.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

Diamond D Daniels Ranch in Rock County, Texas, is four generations old, founded around 1880 by my Great-Grandparents.

My wife, Tammy, and I live in the home we built in 1988, where we raised our four children, who are now grown, 300 yards from my parent's home, which they built in 1966. My daughter Michelle and her husband Angel De la Cruz now live in my deceased parent's home, which they recently remodeled to make their own. My great grandparents' home, which they built in the late 1800s, is used as a storage overflow about half a mile from our houses. My grandparents' home burned, leaving only a vast brick fireplace standing where a grand home once stood. My daughter and her husband, who I am having an affair with, are the fifth generation to live on the ranch land.

The ranch has recently gone bisexual. Not only are my son-in-law and I having an affair, but also my two sons, my two oldest grandsons, and a Japanese ranch hand join in on playtime with me. Almost all sex, the man-on-man sex, revolves around me.

However, no female has discovered our secret.

It all started when my grandsons turned me out one Saturday in May 2022.

It led to the discovery of the man-on-man sex that has taken place on this ranch starting around the turn of the century. Something I never knew about until after I had become involved with my two eighteen-year-old grandsons, my son-in-law, and finally, my two grown, sexy sons.

It's a pleasurable sin I most definitely love!

I raised my boys like I was raised here on the ranch, not to be shy or ashamed of their bodies. I saw my dad naked nearly every day, and I continued that trend with mine. I just did not know my great-grandpa had abused my Grandpa and my Grandpa had abused my dad. I certainly did not know my Dad had abused my sons! And I did not know my boys had been having sex with each other and fantasizing about me!

Abused is a strong word; It should be replaced with 'loved in a particular manner''.

You can imagine my shock finding out my grandsons had been "playing" these games also!

Lord knows the Daniels men have nothing to be ashamed of! Our penises are above average in size. At least I knew my dad was, I am, and my boys are. Then, I discovered my two oldest grandsons had the same blessings. And recently, I have learned the De la Cruz men have massive cocks, finding Angels to be thick and long. And we can all stay hard for hours and shoot bucket loads of man cum!

Not only are we all physically handsome in looks, but we are also mentally intelligent. We all have muscular, manly features, except for Tyler. He is gorgeous but feminine in appearance, in a pretty way.

I start my mornings early every day with a pot of hot coffee, and I usually add a shot of Bailey's to my cup of hot black coffee. I love beer, Bar-B-Q, and Jack Daniels. I also love to sit outside on the patio or in our newly constructed sunroom in only my terrycloth white bathrobe, usually untied. However, this drives my wife, Tammy, insane! She just knows that someday Angel or one of the other men in the family will see my huge, six-inch-long, five-inch grith when flaccid cock, with a ballsack the size of two hard-boiled eggs, and be stunned. Or jealous.

What she doesn't know is my eight-and-a-half-inch hard cock has been buried balls deep in each man's man-pussy or throat; for one, at least once a day for over a year now!

Today is no different. It was 6:01 a.m. when I crawled out of bed, and by 6:22, I was outside in my robe, in the sunroom, sipping my hot toddie, watching my favorite cable news show, and listening to opposing views of the same topic as yesterday.

By 7:55, Tammy had walked out into the sunroom, dressed in black slacks and a cream turtle neck sweater with a plaid scarf and black high heels, carrying a mink wrap, looking 45, not 60, and told me to tie my robe.

Sitting her cup of unfinished coffee on the table, Tammy leaned in to kiss me goodbye and said, "Dean, tie up. Angel is on his way over."

I knew this, of course. I have an elaborate security system, and I received the notification that someone had entered the defined area and would soon be behind the house.

"Good morning!" Angel always enters with a smile. His masculine, handsome face matches his manly body. His sparkling eyes are captivating.

Tammy replied, "Good morning, dear. Dean, be nice today! You've been so grumpy lately. Angel, the coffee is hot. You two play nice. I'll be home around 6." She waved goodbye, and we watched her ass sway and her heels click towards the garage, then her Lincoln Navigator back out and disappear down the driveway and out the gate. She was on her way to volunteer her time at our local hospital and sell overpriced trinkets out of the gift shop to the guests of its current patients.

Directly after she drove through the gate, I remotely locked the gate, deactivated the code box, and set the security system to sensitive, ensuring our privacy on the property related to our living quarters.

I knew the ranchhands would use their gate, but I would be alerted if they entered my secure area. I also knew our intern, the 26-year-old Japanese man who lived in our bunkhouse and was a sponsored exchange student, had left for his 8:00 class at our local university. Tammy had roped me into letting him move into the bunkhouse here on the ranch because she is his sponsor. I had roped him in his bed at the bunkhouse recently. What I would find out later was Angel had abused him in the shower of the New Barn, but much to Shiro's liking!

I untied my robe; Angel knew the meaning of this act. He stood and undressed. I watched as he disrobed. He watched as my dick grew to its maximum length of eight-and-a-half inches, with a circumference of over six inches, the giant mushroom head being almost one inch on its own.

He walked towards me, his dick now an astonishing nine inches of brown man meat, with freshly trimmed pubic hair, his dick sticking straight ahead, precum already leaking from the piss slit of his large mushroom cock head, his brown smoothly shaved ballsack hanging low. Damn, he looked sexy as fuck!

Today I needed that cock. I knew he needed mine. I stood up seconds before he reached me and pulled him into my arms.

My mouth found his, and my tongue passed his lips; our cocks rubbing together. His chest is solid and masculine, his arm strength is vast, and his leg muscles are tremendous.

We kissed. Then I took his hand and led him into the family room, and we laid down on the thick rug in front of the fireplace, which had a fire burning, and assumed the 69 position.

My cock was as hard as an aged wooden log. Angel was as hard as steel.

We wasted no time in devouring each other's stiff members. We made love to each other's cocks as we have done numerous times.

We blew our loads into each other's mouths, just as we love doing, and then we moved into a spooning position and held each other.

"I love our morning breakfast," Angel said.

"So do I," I replied.

After a few minutes, my cock was once again hard. I had no problem pushing my man meat into Angel's man-pussy. He loves to be fucked.

"Daddy, I love you," Angel whispered.

I replied, "Love you too, son."

Today has started as a usual day on Daniels Diamond D Ranch.

After a few more minutes of pleasure on the rug, I slapped Angel on the ass and told him to get down to the New Barn. After all, as Foreman, he should check on the workers at the ranch, in my opinion.

Angel stood up to dress, and I watched. He took just a little too long readjusting himself in his boxer briefs.

Angel asked, "Are you sure you want this put away? I could sure be concoursed to rub it into your ass!" He was stroking his cock and aiming the big brown mushroom head towards me.

I said, "Get to work. I'll be down there soon."

---------

What neither Angel nor I knew was that Tyler and Jacob were about to be at the ranch.

It was almost noon when my phone buzzed, indicating someone was at the gate.

"Shit," I said out loud. I wasn't in the mood for company.

But once I looked at the monitor and saw it was Tyler looking back at me, my heart skipped a beat!

"Tyler! I didn't know you two were coming home today! You're early! Come on in!"

I immediately called Angel and told him to come to the house! I was only wearing my robe, watching the news on the patio.

"Hey, Grandpa D! Good to see you," Tyler said, hugging me.

"Hey Ole Man! Hanging low, I see," Jacob said as he grabbed my ass and then gave me a bear hug.

"Boys! I've missed y'all like crazy! Tell me what's been going on!" I was so excited to see them both, and yes, my robe was loosely tied.

"You tell us! This place has changed so much", Jacob said.

"Yeah. my gate code didn't work," Tyler said. "And this new room! Man, it is cool!"

"Yeah. Dad told me about all of the extra security, but I didn't realize it was this extreme," Jacob said. "And this enclosed porch is great!"

Angel walked in and hugged his son, then Tyler. We continued to talk for a while, catching up, when Jacob said, "Grandpa, can you get dressed so we can go to Skeets Cafe and eat? We are starving."

I said, "Sure," and went inside to dress.

At the cafe, it was apparent something was on the boy's mind, and I thought we were on the same page; the horny page. Then Tyler looked at Jacob and said, "OK, big mouth. You're always ready to talk. Spill the beans!"

"OK. Listen, I talked Tyler into coming home early because I have something I need to tell you two. Dad, we can talk to Mom, then Mimi, but...."

"You've flunked out, haven't you? Jacob, I told you...", Angel was getting mad but only stopped and stared at Jacob because he was shaking.

"Son, talk to us," I said.

"No, sir. I have good grades. That isn't the problem. The problem is, Bella is pregnant."

and with that, Jacob shook even more.

Angel looked at Jacob, Tyler, and then at me before looking back at Jacob.

Then he said, "I thought you were fucking Tyler."

Tyler said, "I wasn't enough for him. He stays horny like every minute of every day."

I said, "All of you need to shut the fuck up! Go get in the truck. I'll pay the bill."

It was a good thing we had eaten; otherwise, my appetite would have been lost.

Climbing in the truck, I said, "Do you dumbasses think we could have that conversation sitting in public? Fuck no! Hell boys! Dumbasses."

We drove in silence back to the ranch.

Shit. I am going to be a Great-Grandpa.

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers