Mother's Discrete Inquiry

Story Info
Mom inspects if Mike is able to please her daughter.
2.1k words
4.41
29.5k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike is on the phone with Lilly. "I do not get it, you said yes to marrying me yesterday and now you are telling me your mom is coming over to my house and I have to get her blessing?"

Lilly sighs, "She just wants to make sure you're going to take care of me, babe. Don't worry; everything will be fine. Just answer her questions do whatever she wants you to do, and she will say yes." Lilly says trying to reassure Mike.

Mike replies, "Alright, I will try my best, but if she gives me trouble, I don't know what I will do. Why dose she even want to talk to me, she probably already ran a PI and background check on me."

Lilly laughs saying, "Don't worry, she won't give you trouble; she likes you. A lot more than you know, she is just very protective of me."

Mike chuckles nervously, "Yea, because I am her type, I swear she never dates a guy over 21. I will do whatever it takes to get her to say yes. Love you, Lilly. Fuck I think that is her pulling up." Mike looks out the window. "Yea it is her, what is with the London Fog Coat."

"Ok baby, I am going to let you go so you can secure our engagement." Lilly says, "Bye, I love you."

"Love you too," Mike says as he hangs up quickly to greet Jenny at the door. "Mrs. T!"

"Mike," Jenny says curtly, stepping inside the dimly lit living room. "I hope I didn't interrupt anything too important." Mike senses the tension thickening between them.

"Not at all, I was just waiting for you," Mike tries to sound friendly, "Would you like something to drink?"

"No thank you," Jenny replies coolly, her gaze scanning the room. Let's just sit down and get to business." Jenny suggests, taking a seat on the couch across from Mike. Her red hair cascading down her shoulders, her piercing blue eyes boring into Mike. He sits down across from her, feeling his palms sweating.

"So, I hear you're going to marry my little girl. I need to know you're serious about this. I want to ensure you've thought this through and understand the commitment you're making." Jenny says sternly.

"Fine Mrs. T, fire away with the inquisition" Mike declares, crossing his arms.

"First off, why do you rent a four-bedroom home, do you have roommates to help you pay for this?" Jenny asks, narrowing her eyes.

"No, I have no roommates, and I am not renting, I own this property as well as two others that I rent out." Mike answers defensively. Jenny raises an eyebrow, surprised by his reply.

"How does a guy in a band able to afford so many properties." Jenny asks suspiciously.

"The band is just something we do on weekends to blow off steam. I own my own business as a general contractor. I have two LLC's one for my properties and one for my contractor business." Mike explains calmly yet confidently.

"That sounds impressive, how long have you been in construction?" Jenny says skeptically.

"I started working when I was eight years old. My dad owned his business; he and my mom taught me to save money and not just spend it on childish things. I started my own business at 17 and have been making money ever since." Mike replied matter-of-factly.

Jenny couldn't believe what she was hearing. This young man seemed mature beyond his years, and his determination resonated within her. She could see why Lilly had fallen for him.

"Well, I guess I should ask the big question you've probably heard a hundred times. Are you financially stable? Do you have any debts or issues that might affect you two later?" Jenny asked apprehensively.

"I don't owe anyone any money, and I have savings and investments to support us for a long time." Mike assured her. "I have taken several business classes, so I know how to diversify my money to ensure Lilly and I and hopefully one day our kids have an even better than the one I have." Mike says proudly.

"Well, you seem to have that part of your life in order, I must say I am very impressed with you. But there is one final thing I need to know about you." Jenny stands up and removes her London Fog Coat to reveal she is completely naked under it. "I need to know you are meeting my daughters' sexual needs." Jenny says bluntly. Her tone shifts abruptly, leaving Mike stunned as she steps closer, her nude figure enticing. Her athletic build, complemented by her fiery red hair and bold blue eyes, creates a striking contrast against the shadowy backdrop of her home. Mike's heart races as he gazes upon the sensual sight before him.

"This is crazy Mrs. T; yes, you are the hottest MILF in town and sure any other time I would have said yes, but this is nuts, how is Lily going to want to marry me after I fuck her mom?" Mike stammers, trying to maintain composure.

Jenny doesn't hesitate in responding, her voice cold and calculated. "This isn't about wanting to sleep with you. It's about ensuring that you can satisfy my daughter sexually. If you're unable to please me, then I can only assume you wouldn't be able to satisfy her either. So, choose wisely."

Mike stares at Jenny, dumbfounded, as the reality of the situation sinks in. He considers his options, weighing the stakes. What if he were to refuse her offer?

"I have to call Lilly and make sure she is ok with this." Mike says hesitantly, reaching for his phone. "Hey babe, listen you mom is in front of me naked saying I have to show her that I can please you sexually." Mike says with his voice very shacky.

"You said you would do whatever it takes to get her to bless our engagement, right?" Lilly response back to Mike. "I love you, just do what she wants and get her to say yes. " Lilly responds softly, her voice trembling slightly.

Mike swallows hard, glancing at Jenny, who smirks triumphantly. Her bare skin gleams with a hint of sweat, her breasts full and tantalizing. He feels overwhelmed by a strange mix of desire and apprehension. "I love you too baby." Mike states as he hangs up the phone.

Mike stands up, figures, if he is going to get a yes out of her, he is going to have to show Mrs. T just what he does in bed to Lilly. Mike gets up walks over to Mrs. T pulls back her fiery red hair and starts to kiss on her neck.

Jenny gasps softly, her body arching instinctively toward Mike's touch. The scent of her arousal mingles with the air, creating a heady atmosphere.

Mike pushes her on the couch, showing his aggressive side of sex. He takes off his shirt and gets on his knees, using his hands to spread her legs apart to get a view of her wet pussy. Not wasting time, Mike dives right into her warm wet slit, savoring the taste of her sweet nectar. Jenny moans loudly, arching her back and grabbing onto the couch cushions. His tongue expertly laps at her clitoris, flicking it gently and sending jolts of pleasure coursing through her body. With every lick, her moans grow louder, filling the otherwise silent room.

"Yes, oh god, yes," Jenny pants, gripping the fabric with white knuckles. "Your mouth feels incredible, Mike."

Mike's lips envelop her swollen clitoris, sucking and lapping hungrily with a mixture of passion and aggression. He probes deeper, sliding a finger inside her entrance, exploring her wetness. His tongue works relentlessly, driving her wild with pleasure. Mike decides to show her what else he knows, and he takes his thumb as rubs circles about Jenny's perineum. Causing Jenny to shake even harder, enjoying the sensation. He inserts another finger, thrusting in and out of her tight, hot hole. His thumb continues to tease her sensitive spot, and his tongue licks her labia with precision.

"Oh my God," Jenny cries out, bucking wildly beneath him. "I heard you were good, but this--this is incredible." Jenny writhes uncontrollably, her moans becoming more urgent and desperate. Suddenly, she arches her back and screams, her orgasm crashing over her like a tidal wave.

As Jenny regains control of her breathing, she regards Mike with awe-stricken eyes. "You know what you are doing with your tongue and hands, show me what you can do with your cock." Jenny pleads breathlessly, recovering from her intense orgasm.

Mike nods, his erection throbbing in anticipation. He lifts her legs up, "I am going to get as deep as I can in your pussy Mrs. T, you ready to get fucked hard." Mike asks Jenny, staring intently into her eyes.

"I'm ready," Jenny murmurs, caressing Mike's cheek tenderly. "Show me the kind of lover you truly are."

With her legs raised high above her head, Mike begins to thrust into her. Each stroke becomes deeper and harder, their bodies slapping rhythmically against each other. The heat of their connection intensifies, as they become one entity, united by their shared desire. Mike feels Jenny's walls tighten around his member, squeezing him with immense force.

"That is it Mike, Oh God, fuck me like you fuck my daughter, oh yessssss," Jenny screams ecstatically during each powerful thrust.

Their bodies collide with a hungry intensity, the sounds of their enthusiastic embrace echoing through the darkened room. The musky scent of their combined arousal fills the air, intoxicating them further.

Before Jenny knows it, Mike pulls out, flips her on over and slides back in her from behind, slapping her ass lightly between his thrusts. The physical contact sends electric sparks coursing through her, amplifying her pleasure tenfold.

"Oh, that's good," Jenny pants, her voice hoarse with lust. "But don't stop there, Mike. Show me more."

Mike decides to agree and starts to play with her ass, while continuing to fuck her. Jenny felt an insatiable hunger for more. "Harder, Mike," she demanded, "Give me everything you've got."

Mike obliged, slamming into her with renewed vigor. The impact echoed through her core, sending shockwaves of pleasure coursing through her veins. She cried out, her voice echoing the depths of her longing. "Ugh, yes, YES!"

Mike decides if she wants everything, then so be it, he slides his cock out of her pussy and glides it with ease into her ass.

Jenny cries out in delight, the sensation overwhelming her as she grips the couch cushion tighter. Mike's thrusts come faster and harder, his groin slapping against Jenny's soft, curved ass. The noise of their bodies colliding reverberates in the dimly lit room, fueling their passions.

Jenny's cries of pleasure grow louder, each moan accompanied by a sharp intake of breath. "Yes, yes, fuck me harder, Mike," she pleads, her voice strained and raspy.

"You like getting fucked in the ass Mrs. T? Lilly loves it when I do this to her. "Mike whispered in a low, seductive voice.

Jenny bit her lip, her excitement peaking. "Yes Mike, OHHH GoooD Yess." Jenny screamed out in pleasure hearing Mike whisper the way he described fucking her daughter. She felt the familiar tingle in her stomach growing stronger, knowing she was on the brink of another explosive orgasm. "I'm close, Mike!" Jenny's next orgasm cause her to scream louder than before, "Oh, my God, yes!"

"Come on, Mrs. T, cum for me," Mike urged, his own release drawing nearer.

Jenny's muscles contracted around Mike's cock, her orgasm washing over her with a force that left her breathless. The sensation of her contracting walls triggered Mike's own release, and he emptied his seed deep within her. Their bodies convulsed in unison, locked in a climactic embrace.

As they caught their breath, Jenny reached down and gently cupped Mike's face. "OK Mike, you can marry my daughter." Jenny said with a smile, looking into Mike's eyes. Mike felt relieved, he knew he would get Lilly's hand in marriage.

"Thank you, Mrs. T, for allowing me to marry Lily." Mike said, his voice filled with gratitude. "I promise to always respect and cherish her and to be faithful to her forever."

"I know you will, Mike," Jenny responded, her gaze holding a newfound warmth. "I am going use your bathroom to get cleaned up, you can call Lilly and giver the good news." Jenny gets up and struts her ass for Mike to see as she disappears to the bathroom.

Mike grabs his phone and calls Lilly. "Hey, babe, great news!"