Grandpa D and His Ranch Ch. 04

Story Info
Tyler wants to admit he's gay.
1.5k words
4.53
3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

As soon as Melissa's car drove over the cattleguard and out the gate, I was in the bedroom and stripping out of my clothes. Tyler decided to stay the night with us, so I kept my boxers on under my terrycloth robe and returned to the sunroom. I was only wearing my robe, boxers, and houseshoes when Tammy walked in as I was about to sit in my chair.

"You'll need to keep that robe tied. I settled Tyler down in Matthew's old bedroom, but I'm not sure he's going straight to bed. Dean, you can't have that precious boy seeing your ding-a-ling hanging out of those boxers like that!" If Tammy only knew.

I tied my robe and said, "Yes, dear."

We had just hosted a family Bar-B-Q. Melissa was the last one to leave. Michael and his wife Sara and their kids had left first, then Angel and Michelle had walked home, all 300 yards away; even Jacob had gone home with them and his siblings.

Matthew, Lori, and their other two children left just before Melissa. Melissa had stayed to ensure her mother didn't need any additional help with clean-up.

You know, the housekeeper can't arrive tomorrow and find a dirty house on Tammy's watch!

"What do you think about being a great-grandfather? You know it isn't about us, though. I do wish Angel had not been so angry at Jacob. I was scared for him earlier," Tammy said with all the emotion a soon-to-be great-grandmother could muster.

The Bar-B-Q was planned by Angel and me so that Jacob could announce his soon-to-be fatherhood. As I knew it wouldn't, it didn't go over with a smile. But only because Angel blew up yet again. Michelle was shocked. Then her shock turned to anger when she found out both Angel and I knew, and a party was our way of informing her she would be a grandmother in around seven months!

But nonetheless, what was done was done.

I replied, "What is done has been done. I just don't understand this generation, though. I mean, I understand a baby is not a real reason to get married, but I was shocked when I found out they are just going to continue like they are. Hell, I thought Bella wanted to marry Jacob."

Tammy stood up, kissed me on the lips, and said, "I'm exhausted. I really can't process any more information tonight. I'm going to bed, honey. They still have a lot to figure out."

I picked up my remote, turned on my favorite news channel, and untied my robe.

I reached in and cupped my balls, twirled them around a few times, then moved my hand up to my shaft and played with it, bringing it up to my stomach, stroking it, and letting it fall back against the opening of my boxers, only to repeat the process.

I could see Tyler walking towards the sunroom in the window's reflection.

He sat beside me and said, "That didn't go so well, huh?"

I said, "I'm sure that conversation never goes too well in any home."

Tyler asked, "Should I tell them I'm gay?"

I replied, "No. Let's save that for Christmas."

Tyler's eyes were transfixed on my cock.

I was actually enjoying playing with my big dick and heavy balls as he watched. It made me incredibly horny.

"Grandpa D, can I," Tyler was moving closer, and I knew he wanted to suck my cock.

I interupred him and said, "No. Not here. I'm not sure if Tammy is asleep. We have all day tomorrow. Go back to bed and get some rest. Just promise me, no jacking off! I want you good and horny tomorrow!"

I, too, stood and walked to my bedroom, where I found Tammy sleeping. I realized she had taken her nighttime meds and knew she would be out for the night.

I turned all the lights off, left out of the room, and headed upstairs.

I reached Matthew's bedroom door and tapped on it very quietly as I entered the room.

Tyler was in bed, lying on his side, away from the entry door. I quietly walked into the big room, removed my robe, slippers, and boxers, and crawled into bed with my grandson.

My eight-and-a-half-inch, thick dick was rock hard!

"Grandpa D! You came to me?"

"Yes, Baby Boy. I came to you."

Tyler was wearing a pink slip and matching thong panties. His dick was out on one side, and he, too, was stone hard!

I rolled him over on his back and crawled on top of him. The silk material on his body felt so nice, but I wanted skin-on-skin contact.

I raised on my knees, and between his legs, I removed the slip.

Tyler slid down the length of the bed until his head was under my cock, and I leaned forward, allowing my dick to be swallowed by his waiting lips.

With expert ease, he used his tongue to open my piss slit and lick, then suck the precum that was oozing out of my cocks head.

His tongue twirled around and around my dick before he put one hand on each hip and pulled my entire weight down onto his face, causing Bruiser to be buried in the depths of his throat. Tyler had my entire manhood in his mouth, down his throat, as my pubes tickled his nose and chin.

Mother Fucker! His mouth felt so damn good as he sucked my big dick! His hands were traveling my entire body, tickling my skin.

With eager enthusiasm, he kept deep-throating my dick over and over!

He pushed back on my pelvis, and I leaned back and allowed my dick to come out of his hot mouth, and he said, "Please fuck me, Grandaddy. Fuck me like a girl needs to be fucked! Please!"

I pulled him up further in the bed, removed his thong completely, and raised his legs high in the air.

To my surprise, Tyler's ass was wet! I later found out he keeps a vaginial sex cream applied to his man-pussy!

With a bit of pressure, I quickly pushed my massive cock into his tight hole and missionary-style fucked my feminine, pretty, sexy grandson.

"Oh, Grandaddy. I've missed this! I've missed your big beautiful dick. Please. Keep fucking my pussy! I'm your girl, Granddaddy! I love this, sir!"

I leaned down, my body on top of Tyler's, my elbows on each side of his chest to keep my weight from completely smashing him, and kissed his mouth.

My tongue entered his mouth, and the two red swords had a slight fight as each of our tongues fought against the other with pure pleasure.

Tyler wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer down on top of him. My body weight was smothering his slight frame, but with incredible strength, he kept his legs wrapped around me, keeping my hard dick in his ass pussy.

I continued to pump my big fat cock into his body, splitting open his hole. Bruiser was buried in his pink, tight, hole balls deep!

"Right there! Right there, Grandaddy. Fuck me just like that. That's my spot! Holy fuck me, I'm going to..."

"Cum for Grandpa! That's my girl! Cum..."

And I felt the massive load of hot man juice on my abdomen, shooting down to my pelvis, cum being stuck to my body hair, running down to my shaft, load after load shot out of Tyler's gorgeous dick!

I said, "Tyler, I want you to eat my cum! I don't want to waste it in your ass! I want you to swallow it!"

He replied, "Yes, sir! Anything for you! Feed it to me!"

I pulled out of his ass and rolled over on my back. Tyler moved up on his knees and bent over my cock, taking it in his hand and guiding the dick, wet with his ass juice, precum, and ass cream, into his mouth and sucked the head first. With swift tongue moves, he quickly sucked the entire big dick entirely down his throat before returning to tongue massage the helmet head and using his delicate long thin fingers to jack the base of dick; I began to unload rope after rope of hot, thick salty man milk into Tyler's mouth.

Tyler did his best to swallow as much as possible; however, some escaped the corners of his lips and ran back down the shaft of my penis, puddling at the base.

Tyler's sweaty, sticky, exhausted body fell on mine, and he said, "I'll love you forever, Grandaddy. I promise you I will."

I held him for twenty minutes before I rolled his body off of mine and kissed him gently on his lips.

I said, "Get some sleep, little pussy. You're going to need it. All four of us plan to stuff you over and over tomorrow in the New Barn."

Tyler was curled up in a fetal position smiling like a cum whole as I walked out of the room.

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers