Grandpa D and His Ranch Ch. 05

Story Info
Jacob plans to fuck Shiro.
1.5k words
4.54
3.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
106 Followers

I was sitting outside, well, the sunroom, really, but since the day was unusually warm for the last day of November, I had the sliding doors open and the propane heater lit.

I could hear Tammy as she entered the kitchen, poured herself a cup of coffee, and then made her way out to the sunroom.

I didn't even bother tying my robe together.

She knows I love to show off the jewels.

She sat down beside me and said, "Dean. The college has changed the boys so much. In only a few short months, I feel as if I don't know either of them. I mean, Jacob is going to be a Daddy and Tyler? Well, he broke up with Emma and Honey, can he get any quieter? I'm really worried about him, Dean."

I replied, "Or skinner? That boy is a twig!"

Tammy laughed and said, "I know, right? Will you spend some time with Tyler? And Jacob, too. But last night, I guess Ty Bear just went to Matthew's room and was all alone in it. And as far as Jacob goes, his dad probably gave him more what for once they returned home! He will probably need some love from you, too! Angel can be, well, too strict, I guess. Please show the boys they are loved."

I said, "Yes, dear. I can promise you I will. I am sure Angel will ease up on Jacob. He's just stubborn and an ass and, as you know, mad. But I will be a loving gramps, I promise."

Tammy leaned over to give me a goodbye kiss and pulled my robe together, saying, "Cover that up! Tyler is in the house, and you may not hear him coming! He would be shocked to see the size of that ding-dong! Goodness, Dean, you are like semi-hard! He can't see you like that! I love you. I'll see you around six tonight." She playfully tickled my big mushroom head, and her beautiful face made me completely hard.

I playfully pointed my dick her way making her blush.

I muttered, "I always hear Tyler cumming, and today is another long day for you, huh?"

"Yes," Tammy said. "I'm meeting Melissa at four, and we are having a pedicure! Love you!"

I didn't even wait until she had backed out of the garage before I reopened my robe completely and told Tyler to come back into the room. He had been sucking my dick before Tammy went into the kitchen, then hid in the firewood cabinet when she walked in. Since he was naked, that was the quickest place for him to stand in and hide.

He resumed his position between my legs, picked up Bruiser, and engulfed the log-like dick back in his mouth.

I said, "Your grandmother is concerned for you."

He took my cock out of his mouth and said, "Yes, Nana is, I heard her. And you think I look like a twig!"

I said, "It's better than me saying you look like a pussy ass fag boy! Now swallow Granpa D's meat, my little sissy!"

We both laughed, and I continued drinking my coffee and Baileys while Tyler continued sucking my rock-hard big dick!

I was rubbing my big, calloused broken nail hand through his straight blonde hair, enjoying his skilled technique of sucking dick, when the notification went off, altering me someone was near the house.

I told Tyler to get up and go back into the house and put on some shorts and a tee shirt. However, Ty didn't move very fast, and a few seconds later, I heard Jacob saying, "Nana must be gone, Dad! Tyler is getting fucked by Grandpa D! You won't get a lecture after all!"

I said, "I'm too lazy to fuck this morning! I'm just enjoying a blow job!"

Jacob said, "Well, that's because you fucked the shit out of Tyler last night! Tyler texted me and said, "You split him open!"" Jacob laughed that intoxicating laugh as he poured himself a cup of coffee and added a shot of Baileys.

"I loved last night! It was exciting getting fucked in my dad's childhood bedroom!" Then Tyler laughed and also poured him a cup of coffee. He sat down beside me and covered us both up under a quilt.

Angel asked, "Was it exciting for you too, Dean? Did you role-play? Did you act like you were walking into Matthew's room, with him being a kid, and fucking your son? That is hot!"

Jacob said, "Why haven't you done that in the new house? Last night I thought you were going to come into my room and fuck me! I heard you tell Mom you were going to fuck me up! I waited! But it was Tyler getting fucked, not me! why not?"

Angel said, "Jacob shut the fuck up! I said a lot of shit. Your mom knew I was pissed. If I had gone to your new room, you know damn good, and well, she would have followed me to make sure I didn't fuck you up and not as you would have wanted!"

Tyler said, "Nana thinks I am too quiet, and Grandpa D thinks I'm a twig."

I looked at Angel and Jacob and said, "I guess two have reached a meeting point? There weren't any smiles when y'all left here last night."

Angel looked at Jacob and said, "We have. But there is still more to work through."

The room turned eerie quiet. I had to break the silence.

I asked, "Are we going to fuck here, or in The Club House or the New Barn?"

At that moment, the notification buzzer sounded a second time, and I looked at the screen and saw Shiro almost to the back of the house.

With the sliding doors open, he stopped short, waiting to be invited in.

"Come on in, Shiro. We were just discussing some events from last night and what could occur today. What's up with you?" I asked.

Before he could answer, Angel asked him if he would like a cup of coffee, which he accepted, then sat down in a chair across from us and smiled.

Tyler had raised the blanket to his neck and was sitting Indian style on the couch beside me, so Shiro couldn't tell he was nude, nor that my robe was untied and my cock was hard.

"I am sorry to interrupt your discussion. But my class has been canceled at the University, and Mrs. Tammy said it would be best for me to check with you, sir, and see if you had any duties for me today." Shiro is always very polite.

"Well, Shiro. That is up to you. Do you want to be a part of our day? The boys leave Sunday morning to return to their college, and basically, today is our day. What are you up for?" I asked.

Shiro's face turned red, his eyes widened, and he was speechless when I moved the blanket, exposing my eight-and-a-half-inch hard-as-nails cock. The vast mushroom helmet of my dick was oozing precum, which my thumb ran across, spreading the man's milk along my shaft.

I removed the blanket from Tyler also, exposing his completely nude pale body, put my arm around his shoulder, and guided his head toward my crotch.

Opening his mouth, Tyler engulfed my entire cock, massaging my shaft with his tongue. He balanced himself with his elbow on the cushion while his long, thin fingers caressed my ball sack.

I looked at Shiro and said, "Angel is going to fuck Tyler's butthole. I am sure Jacob would love to fuck your sweet man-pussy, after you suck his cock for a bit. Are you up for that?

Or would you rather go to the barn and shovel cow shit out of the holding pens?"

Shiro's eyes were locked on Tyler sucking my cock. He managed to say, "I can clean the pens later, sir, if you want. I mean..."

I interrupted Shiro by saying, "Good choice, son. Angel and I have been waiting to see Jacob open up your ass!"

Angel stood and said, "The Club House is calling our names!" He and Jacob started walking that way; Tyler stood also, wrapping himself in the quilt, and waited for me to stand up.

"Go get the bag," I said to Tyler.

Tyler went in the house, and I took Shiro by the arm, leading him to The Club House, and said, "Son, your ass is going to be split wide open. His nine-inch dick will tickle your tonsils!"

Shiro stuttered out words, "Is that your pleasure, sir? To see me fucked by your grandson? I will do whatever you want. But sir, it is you I desire."

I pulled Shiro into my side and said, "Don't worry, my boy. Bossman will be right there for you to pleasure. And I can't wait to tap that ass myself!"

Shiro almost tripped over his own feet when Jacob opened the door, holding his nine-plus inch cock in his hand, and said, "Hey, Man, I've been waiting for you!"

"And here he is," I said. "But change of plans."

I looked at Angel and said, "You and Tyler play. Jacob and I are going to have fun with Shiro, aren't we, Jacob?"

I think Shiro almost fainted.

69Rancher
69Rancher
106 Followers