Grandpa Has A Big Dick 07

Story Info
Interracial Mature fun with a fat old white guy.
1.6k words
11k
13
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers

Fake... Fantasy... Fiction... Mature And Interracial Based Shenanigans And Fuckery With Tons Of Cum... And Big Old Dicks

My black mom Jackie (Basketball Wives LA Star Jackie Christie) has got to be the coolest mom there is. I'm adopted. I'm white. I'm also in love with my mom. So is pretty much everyone else that she comes into contact with. Men and women both. And mom... takes advantage of that very, very, very-nicely. (Big grin to that)

Why is she so cool? Well... She pimps for her son. Me. I don't need the help with chicks, but mom is always there to help.

But, that's just one reason she's so freaking cool. There are a bunch more.

Anyway, lets get the mature/interracial kinky-fun started.......

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm. My man's so sexy."

"Yeah, I agree." My devilish smirk makes Tyra smile.

"Good." She laughs and rubs my belly while she smiles. So beautiful. Eyebrows raised. A very-naughty look forming on that perfect, milk-chocolate face.

We kiss. Soft and sexy. Nothing overboard about it. Just a loving, sweet kiss between a guy and his fiancée. Yeah... were engaged. I couldn't help it. Tyra's got the magical, milk-chocolate coochie. Magical titties too. All natty 32Gs. The G is for GOOD FREAKING GOD, WHAT A PAIR OF TITS! (Naughty smile from a loving future husband, and big-time boob lover)

She's tall and trim. Which makes her all natural tits even more amazing. She's perfect. Period.

Tyra starts licking around my stomach. Slowly. Smiling wickedly up at me the whole time. Yeah... that's pretty freaking hot. My dick agrees. It's twitching around in her hand like mad. Tyra pumps it as she starts softly kissing down my stomach.

My very-happy growls of delight ring out in my room.

Tyra giggles as she reaches my cock, softly kissing the tip. Pursing her lips on it and grinning at me before she releases her kiss. Fucking beautiful.

My chick winks at me and smiles as she opens up and takes in my tattooed crown. I've got gold stars tatted all over my cock and balls. Fourteen-inches of dick too. Big balls. It's pretty freaking spectacular... humbly speaking.

Tyra sucks my cock. A few inches at a time. Nice and easy. Nothing wild. Just loving dick-slurping. Her sexy lips smoothly rolling up and down my tattooed shaft while her left hand massages my balls, and her right hand reaches up and rubs my chest. I'm grinning. Loving Tyra, and her blowjob.

I get a text from mom. She's at the liquor store down the street talking to Art. He's the manager. A massive dude too. 6'4 and 450 pounds. Massive. Enormous belly on that guy. But, he's a cool dude. Easy going. Nice. Horny as fuck, but nice. He knows how to talk to chicks too. He's always mackin' on Tyra whenever she goes in there. She humors him and flirts back a little, but nothing more than that.

Mom tells me she left her purse at Christine's house. Christine is Tyra's mom.

Mom went over there earlier to have some wine and chat with her.

"Do you want me to come down there and pay for it for you?" I text mom.

Tyra's bobbing her head on my meat. Her long dark hair swinging around as she swirls her mouth on my shaft. Oh yeah. My grin keeps on getting grinnier. Ha.

"No, baby. I appreciate it, but Art's gonna let me slide this time. I'll see you when I get home. Love you. MWAH!"

Hey, thanks Art. It's real hard to leave in the middle of a fantastic blowjob. Ha.

Tyra speeds up her dick slurping and head bobbing. Her lips racing faster up and down my fat shaft. Her saliva rolling down my shaft steadily. My dick throbbing hard, excited, and constant. Those gold stars pumping into my chick's mouth faster and faster. About two thirds of my cock sliding in and out of her throat. No gagging from Tyra though. All of that practice on me is really paying off. Ha.

When I cum. Tyra coos a loud, blissful moan. My cum rocketing down her throat as she drinks it, begging for more. And my dick obliges. Pumping more and more thick and gooey sex seed down her gullet.

Tyra smiles so sweet and loving at me around my pumping meat and very-happily swallows every last drop. Her right hand rubbing all over my chest as I smile back at her and softly caress her perfect, smiling face.

Tyra crawls up to me and we kiss. Cum-tinged and very, very passionate. Both of my hands tightly squeezing her sweetly-supple booty.

Over at Art's Liquor & Cigs...

"Got damn, baby! Fuck that black pussy! WOO!"

Mom's paying off the wine... red and white... the fun way.

I guess Art's idea of letting it slide is letting his enormous white rod slide up mama's sweet black coochie pie in the stock room.

Massively fat Art has mom up in his big arms, pressed against the wall, banging the soul outta her 50 plus black pussy with his 60 year-old white rod. It's all veiny and thick... as well as thirteen-inches long. Yep... the big old fat white dude has a big old fat white dick.

Mom's hugging Art tight as her pussy gets pummeled. Her big natural titties smashed in between her and the fat guy. Her mouth's open. Her legs almost wrapped around Art's waist. It's too fat to get her legs all the way around it.

That enormous belly that Art has is jiggling around and smooshing into mom the more he drives that huge white dick up her screaming black coochie pie. Mom's pussy is leaking everywhere. Milky drops of sex-joy dripping all over the back-room floor.

Art cums violently into the Magnum condom. Thrusting his enormous hips up, smashing his giant, old cock up mom's now, cum-spewing cunt. Mom's creaming furiously. Her black legs are smacking on Art's hips and legs as she rides out her hardcore orgasm.

Art lets mom down. They're both breathing heavy. Both smiling. Both toasting each other with a beer they were drinking before they started fucking.

Mom stuffs her big black tits back in her black satin bra, and straightens her clothes. Art just stands there and watches her... and grins... pervertedly.

"I tell you what, baby. You keep giving me that sweet black pussy and you get all the free wine you can handle."

"Oh really?" Mom chugs down the last of her beer. "I think that can be arranged." Mom smirks extra-naughty at pervy-grinning ol' Art. "How about some free Hennessy?" Mom pushes the envelope. Ha.

"Sure. I'll give you two bottles free if you suck the cum out of this condom." Art pushes back. Downs his beer.... and belches. He and mom both are smirking, and thinking, wickedly about their next move.

"Deal." Mom winks at Art. Then, she pulls on the cum balloon condom. Jerking it off of his cock. There's a lot of cum in the condom. White, creamy seed.

Mom smirks wickedly at Art the whole time. She moves the condom up to her mouth and holds it up, turning it to her mouth. She sticks out her tongue, pouring the cum all over it, then sucking her tongue into her mouth and drinking it all down. Making all kinds of very-slutty, cum-drinking noises.

Then, she sucks on the condom as she tilts her head back again, holding the condom up as she sucks it. Sucking out the rest of the thick and creamy sperm from it as Art watches very-closely and grins so excited from ear to ear. He's sweating, but feeling fucking great. So turned on by gorgeous black mom.

Later...

Mom brought Art home with her. We chatted for a few, but I had to go out. Side chick problems.

Tyra stayed at home with mom and Art.

After mom blew Art in the bathroom, she got a call from grandma, so she had to go help her with something.

That left Tyra alone with Art.

After about twenty minutes of chillin' and chatting on the couch, drinking some wine, and Art sweet talking her, Tyra ends up on her knees in front of Art, who's sitting on the couch. Tyra's super-soft 32Gs wrapped tight around his enormous, old white cock as he fucks her heavenly tits. It's amazing how much pussy... and boobs... the big old fat dude gets. Truly amazing.

"God, you've got beautiful breasts, doll."

"Thanks. You've got one huge cock too. God, it's huge." Tyra licks at it as she shakes her milk-chocolate melons all over that fat old monster frantically-pumping into her huge breast valley.

"Suck it, doll." Art grins, putting his hand on the top of Tyra's head, encouraging her to suck his dick head.

She smirks and giggles, then, she opens up and licks all over the plump, pale-white, precum-glazed crown. She sucks it in, sucking it nice and hard as Art pumps his dick in between her awesome melons even faster. Even more desperate to feed her his mighty load. His enormous-old-dick throbbing incessantly from impending-cum-excitement.

A minute later...

"God, yeahhhhhhhh. Drink it all, doll. Drink it all." Art lays his big head back on the sofa and growls as his cum rockets out of his cock, right into Tyra's mouth. She gulps it down. Thick drops of sperm getting swallowed rapidly. All of them. Tyra pumping that giant white rod with her huge, milk-chocolate jugs nice and fast as she drinks that old white guy's seed. Smiling and moaning as she eats it all.

Looks like Art's had a helluva day. I guess we'll be seeing him around her a lot more now... just a guess. Ha.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Hot Tub with My Wife's Best Friend Wife's best friend had never seen an uncut cock.in Erotic Couplings
The Big Sister Maverick's wife's big sister is a succubus.in Loving Wives
Jenny Seduced Jenny is seduced by a large, older man while on holiday.in Mature
Son's Gigantic Cock is Now MINE Ch. 01 50 yr old married MILF fucks 18 yr old German's HUGE cock.in Loving Wives
A Weekend at the B&B Ch. 01 Mature woman's teasing leads to unexpected sharing.in Mature
More Stories