Grandpa Has A Big Dick 09

Story Info
My mom and Hitomi have huge titty fun with old George.
1.7k words
13k
8
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers

Grandpa Has A Big Dick 09

By: DickThePimp

Totally Fake In Every Way Possible... Pure Mature Fantasy

This story is an off-shoot of the Family Fuckery Reloaded series, so it's got some of the same characters and the same Hollywood Diner... It's connected to the other series, so it'll be written like that... This story will carry over to that series... The story picking up from the first chapter of Family Fuckery Reloaded

The Hollywood Diner...

"Thanks for hiring Hitomi, George. James will be really happy about that."

"No problem, doll. She's very-lovely, just like you."

"Always the charmer, huh, stud?"

My mom Kelly (Porn Goddess Kelly Madison) and the diner manager George laugh.

George is a cool old dude. All the waitresses love him. The diners too. He's a charming, easy-going guy. He's got the hots for mom, but so does everyone else. She knows he does, and she enjoys flirting with him too.

"Nice shorts, George... very nice." Mom smirks, looking down at the shorts. Very impressed by what she sees. George has his usual, very-bulge-showcasing, light-blue bicycle shorts on. Ha. He rode his bike to work today.

George gets a chuckle from the naughty compliment.

"I'll say the same about that, my dear." George points at mom pink with white trim sports bra. "You're really filling that out nicely. Very, very-nicely."

They laugh again. Mom and George both mischievously grinning.

"Yeah... these ol' things tend to do that." Mom playfully winks at George, then she scoops up her all natty 34FF sports-bra-encased beauties and jiggles them around for ol' George. Giggling away, then leaning down and teasingly lapping at her cleavage to further drive the 72 year-old fit and horny gent crazy.

Another playful wink from mom and George is feeling extra-good.

They're in his office. George sitting on the edge of his desk. Mom standing a couple of feet away in front of him. The sexual tension between them is palpable.

George is a well-known ladies man. He's fucked pretty much every hot chick around... except mom. Well... as of yet. Ha.

They both look at each other and don't say a word. The sexual tension building even more. Then...

Hitomi knocks on the half-open door.

"Excuse me." She says softly in her broken english/Japanese accent.

"Oh... Hitomi. Come in."

"Sorry to... ahh... interrupt, the two of you. My apologies." Hitomi bows her head quickly, smiling such a sweet, innocent smile.

"It's fine. We were just talking." Mom hugs Hitomi. We're all helping her get settled in here. Everybody likes her. She's staying with us... my idea.

I became friends with Hitomi online, and first hooked up with her when I took a trip to Tokyo last year. She let me stay at her place then, so I'm letting her stay at ours now since she's trying to get things going here in America.

George starts speaking Japanese to Hitomi, which catches her off-guard, but pleasantly surprises her. They converse for a few minutes. Hitomi giggling happily at George's charm and relaxing chatter.

Mom's impressed by George's mastery of the Japanese language. She stands there, arms folded in her incredible boobs, smiling as she listens to Hitomi and George conversate freely in a way she doesn't understand.

Mom can't help but check out Hitomi's absolutely mind-blowing rack in that tight and skimpy waitress minidress. Hitomi's humongous jugs are even bigger than mom's. Yeah... that's the very first thing I noticed about her when I first saw her too. Ha.

Mom reaches over and jiggles one of Hitomi's gigantic boobs from underneath. Smiling mischievously at her too. Hitomi giggles back and blows mom a sexy kiss. Yeah, Hitomi's already gotten VERY close to us... mom and me especially... since she's been here. (Happy, happy horndog grin to that)

George takes that in with a horny grin while still speaking Japanese to my sweet, absolutely-fucking-perfect fuck-buddy and close friend.

Hitomi finishes conversing with George... hugging him real nice too... and she leaves to go start her shift, leaving Mom and George in his office to bask in their increasing sexual tension some more.

George is already dating my best friend Max... who's also a waitress at the diner... but, that's not stopping him from trying to put the moves on my mom.

Max is off today, so George doesn't have to worry about her walking in on him getting close and comfy with mom.

George and mom sit on his office sofa after he pours them both a glass of red wine. They chat and flirt... increasingly flirt more and more... for a good fifteen minutes or so.

Mom casually plays with her long blonde hair, facing George, to tease him as they chat. George smiles. Keeping up the charm and flirting on his end. Making sure mom can clearly see his huge bulge in those skin-tight shorts. She definitely does... and she smiles back. Very-impressed. Sipping her wine, then gently licking around the brim. Her full, incredibly-luscious lips pursing around the brim of the glass, leaving a hot pink lip print on it. Mom smirking slightly. Teasing the old guy even more.

"May I kiss you, please? You're just so incredibly-beautiful." George says in his most charming/mixed-with-horny voice.

Mom giggles. Not surprised that George's asked to kiss her, but surprised at how nicely he asked her. She sips the last of her wine and puts her glass down on the coffee table.

She looks at George and smiles so sexy and beautiful.

"Because you asked so nice... of curse you may." Mom giggles again. Smirking so wickedly-sexy. George grins with pure joy, putting his glass down on the coffee table next to mom's.

He kisses mom. Soft and passionate. Their lips making sweet love, not fucking... yet.

Mom takes things even further though. She moves her hand right to George's lap and cups his huge bulge. The spandex material of the shorts so soft and smooth as she cups and fondles that huge mature meat.

George follows suit. Cupping and groping mom's amazing, heaving tits. Over her sports bra, then running his hands under it and bare-breast groping them with his big old hands.

Mom coos contently into George's mouth as they make-out on his office couch.

About three minutes later...

"God, what a beautiful dick. Mmmmmmmmmmmm." Mom happily slurps down George's 12 and a half inch mature meat monster in one slow and steady gulp. Mom's the deepthroat queen of queens, and she definitely proves it.

George groans with intense-delight. His right hand on top of mom's perfect blonde head as she sucks him all the way down, over and over. Her incredible lips rippling perfectly and so smoothly. Engulfing all of that old cock with such precise, dick-gobbling skill. Her saliva perfectly lubing the journey for those insanely-luscious lips.

A minute later...

"Mmmmmmmm. Your big, beautiful dick feels so good in between my titties, George. Yum." Mom laughs as she laps at the drooling precum constantly pouring from George's piss-slit. She sucks the crown as he thrusts his huge old rod up into her massive tit valley.

Mom shakes her mega-luscious knockers on that extra-long, slightly-curved-upwards pole, sucking down his salty precum as it coats her tongue non-stop.

George growls and groans, playing with mom's long blonde hair as he fastly approaches sweet, sweet release.

Mom feels George's well-aged crown throb hard in her mouth, cooing happily at the feeling, then she feels the rush of smooth and gooey white seed race into her mouth as she pumps that cumming pole with her huge, heaving boobs. Pumping it fast and furious as she gulps down his entire load. Swirling her tongue around the head, thoroughly sucking out every last drop of mature seed in there.

"Yum, yum. Haha. Mmmmmmmmmmm." Mom smiles as she sucks some more on the still-pulsating crown. The spongy-hard head throbbing mightily in her mouth. It's such a hard, healthy dick. Truly impressive, especially considering George being 72 years-old.

Later... At Home...

"He asked me out."

"So, you're going on a date with him?"

"Sure. Why not? He's really cute, and sweet, and God... what a cock he's got. Hehe."

Mom and aunt Beth are talking on the phone. Gossiping about her and George. It seems like three hitting it off really well. I guess we'll have to see how it turns out. Maybe in another series. Ha.

A little later, at the diner...

"Where's Hitomi? I need her out here."

"Ummm... I saw her talking to George earlier. I haven't seen her since."

"Hmmm..." One of the waitresses wonders where the newest waitress might just be.

Back in George's office...

"Gosh... what a strong, sexy cock, George." Hitomi spits that out with pretty damn good English. Giggling at herself being able to say something like that so clearly. George chuckles too.

Same position as earlier for ol' George. He's on his office couch. Hitomi's on her knees in front of him. Her giant boobs out and smothering that old weiner righteously.

He thanks her in Japanese as she pumps his once again, super-hard old dick with those humongous melons of hers. All natural and truly fucking spectacular. Pale, and oh so massive.

Hitomi rubs them all over George's thrusting rod. Drooling down all over it to lube it up even more. She kicks at his crown, pumping his bulging rod faster and faster with her Japanese jugs.

Her long and straight, shiny black hair sparkling in the office light as she and George smile at each other. The titty fuck getting close to completion.

A few more fast tugs on that huge old dick and BAM! It starts spurting all over Hitomi's giant melons. Painting them even whiter with all of that creamy seed. It hangs off of her nipples and slides all over all of that heaving breast flesh. George has a big load for Hitomi, and she pumps it all out with those truly-incredible tits... and a beautiful, happy smile on her perfect face.

George even thanks Hitomi in Japanese. She giggles once again and smiles, thanking him as well.

George is getting even more popular with the ladies than he already was. Dude's a playa. And old one, but a very, very-good one. Ha.

Tune in to Family Fuckery Reloaded 02 to see how his popularity goes... or grows. Ha.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,137 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Son's Gigantic Cock is Now MINE Ch. 01 50 yr old married MILF fucks 18 yr old German's HUGE cock.in Loving Wives
Amy in the Pool Ch. 01 He fucks her in the pool; her husband watches unknowing.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Grandfather fucks my Girlfriend All weekend long she was his.in Mature
Balance of Power Young pioneer in a wagon train takes an older woman as his.in Mature
My Mom’s Best Friend Lucky nerd seduced by MILF at his parents’ Halloween party.in Mature
More Stories