Grandpa Has A Big Dick 10

Story Info
My grandpa Ted is a blast.
1.8k words
11.8k
7
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,132 Followers

Grandpa Has A Big Dick 10

By: DickThePimp

Totally Fake In Every Way Possible... Mature Filth And Fun

My grandpa Ted is a funny dude. He's led such a cool, funky life too. A swinger. A mayor. A pimp. An agent. Hell... he's even fucked Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, Madonna... and Miley Cyrus. Yeah... he's done it all. (

He just turned 106. Yep... 106 years old. And, he's in good health. He rolls around in a wheelchair sometimes... mainly for the relaxation part of it... and also walks with a cane sometimes as well but, other than that, he's fine. Doctor said recently that he's got at least another ten good years ahead of him.

Grandpa Ted thanked his female doctor for the good news by banging her brains out on the exam table. Yeah... grandpa's horny as all fuck 24/7. Still. That's where the horny gene comes from in this family, I'm guessing. Ha.

Grandpa is staying with us for a few days. He's spending most of his time charming and flirting with my girl Gabbie (Pornstar Gabbie Carter). She thinks he's sweet and funny but, she doesn't take it any further than that.

He's hit it off really well with our neighbor Nattie (WWE Superstar Natalya Neidhart) too. She's a hot milf in her early 40's. She's also my side chick. We've been fooling around for the last couple of years. She's married but, her husband doesn't know about her extra-curricular activities at all. He's totally clueless about that stuff.

Nattie's over at our place, cooking. Her clueless hubby's out of town on business so, I'm reaping the benefits of it. We've been fucking about three times as much as normal since he left. Pretty much the whole time when Gabbie's out... and sometimes when she's here.

Nattie's a great cook. Something Gabbie hasn't mastered yet. But, Gabbie's so fucking fine I let it pass. Ha.

The four of us are having a little afternoon get together at my place. Nattie's making her patented beef stew. God, that chick can cook.

"Gabbie... do you think you could stir this for me? I really need to go to the bathroom."

"Sure."

"Thanks... Here."

Nattie hands the stirring spoon to Gabbie, and quickly heads to the bathroom.

"Yum. Smells great." Gabbie's impressed by the smell from the pot on the stove top. She's got a very-pleased/hungry grin at the moment.

"Hey there, beautiful."

"Heyyy, grandpa Ted. I'm just stirring Nattie's stew. Smells great, doesn't it?" Gabbie waves the scent back to my grandfather. He's in his wheelchair behind her. Smirking away. Not so much at the scent of the stew, but more so at the view of Gabbie's sweet booty in her very-skimpy white leather miniskirt. Grandpa is an ass man... and tit man... and... Yeah, you get the idea. Ha.

"Sure does, honey. It sure does."

Grandpa Ted just reaches out and grabs Gabbie's booty and squeezes. She pauses for a second, not knowing what to do.

She lets him cop a booty feel, feeling sorry for him because of his age and everything. Gabbie looks surprised, but she's also smiling. Trying to maintain her sweet personality while she stirs the stew and also feels my grandpa's naughty hand all over her ass... and now running up under her miniskirt and rubbing her naked pussy. Gabbie loves to go commando, so it's perfect timing for horny grandpa Ted. Gabbie gasps at the feeling of his wrinkled hand on her pussy. She just bites her bottom lip and rides it out while he gets his jollies fondling her divine twat.

"Ummm..." Gabbie clears her throat, thinking of how to change the subject and distract my grandfather from diddling her pussy but... it doesn't work.

He slides a finger up there and fingers her smoothly. Dude does work fast. Ha.

"Wow... that's some sweet smelling stew. It's got me and you both ready to chow down." Grandpa Ted chuckles as he slides a second finger up Gabbie's now wet pussy. Finger fucking her and tip tapping all over her perfectly puffy pink folds.

Gabbie closes her eyes and moans. Biting her succulent bottom lip and sucking it feverishly. Smiling. Loving my grandpa's finger work on her excitedly quivering cunt. Her clit is pounding. Really feeling the fingering fun.

Gabbie snaps out of it for a second to remember to stir the stew.

"Oh god!!!" She lets out a strong moan when grandpa Ted slides a third finger up her pussy. Naughty chuckling as he finger bangs her with three very-mature fingers. Twisting and pumping them in and out. Getting them nice and soaked with my chick's copious juices.

Gabbie closes her eyes again and smiles wide. Sucking her quivering bottom lip and breathing heavy as she feels her orgasm rapidly approaching.

When Gabbie cums, she bites her hand to keep from screaming out.

Grandpa Ted fingers her quivering snatch faster and faster all the way through Gabbie's orgasm. Twisting his fingers around and pumping in and out. Tip tapping all over Gabbie's furiously pulsating pink folds.

He pulls his fingers out and looks at them coated with my chick's special sauce.

"Looks real yummy." My grandfather laughs, then sucks his old fingers as Gabbie watches him over her shoulder, still moaning and writhing excitedly against the stove.

She giggles when Grandpa Ted bounces his eyebrows at her playfully while he sucks his fingers clean.

Then, my kinky grandfather further delights Gabbie by diving into her snatch and eating it. Burying his wrinkled old face in there and sucking and tongue fucking her dripping wet coochie pie for a full five minutes straight.

While that's happening, Nattie and I are having a nice toilet break in the bathroom. I'm sitting on the toilet, and she's riding me. Facing me. Kissing me. God, that chick can kiss.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I love your mouth, James. I love kissing you. Oh yeah. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Nattie's tongue does it's best hardcore molestation gimmick on mine. Perfectly fucking my tongue wildly as we passionately swap spit and make sweet, sweet mouth love.

Her lips are so smooth and so lush. Locking onto mine and beautifully fucking them.

My hands rub up and down her back while she bounces on my enormous dick. It's bulging hard. Thumping on her pussy walls while getting showered with tons of sweet pussy juice. Nattie's magical muff vibrating vivaciously all around my massive cock. The thick veins running all the way down the shaft thumping excitedly as Nattie's pussy does the nasty, naughty pussy dance so perfectly on me.

Her big enhanced breasts are heaving mightily against my chest. Her insanely hard nipples are rubbing on me. Making me growl happily into her mouth. Nattie is such a sexy woman. In every way Possible. Her long, dirty-blonde hair is swinging around so sexy as she fucks my dick. If I ever marry a chick, she's option B... right behind Gabbie.

Back in the kitchen...

Gabbie's totally forgotten about Nattie's stew. She's busy riding grandpa Ted's old weiner. Bouncing away on twelve inches of curved, very-old white dick. Thick and sturdy though. So hard too. So ridiculously hard... even at his advanced age. Dude is a phenomenon.

"GOD!!! UHH! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

"You're liking the old man's dick, huh, sweetheart?" Grandpa Ted smirks and chuckles. He knows the damn answer.

"I love it! God, I love it! Yeahhhhhhh. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. It's so big. My god!"

Gabbie smiles so happy. Bouncing on that old dick while grandpa Ted relaxes in his wheelchair. Smirking so confidently from ear to ear. He's got my chick's all natural 34DD tits in his old hands, squeezing away on them. Shaking them too as Gabbie happily pussy pumps his enormous cock fast and freaky.

"You don't mind a little anal, do ya, doll?" Grandpa Ted doing his horny perv thing. A naughty smirk beaming bright on his happy mature face.

"Ummmm. No, I don't. But..." Before Gabbie can say that Nattie and I may come in and catch them, my grandfather has her up, and his dick out of her pussy and right up her tight ass. Old dude works fast. Ha.

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDD!!!" Gabbie bites her lips, trying to contain the immense pleasure she's feeling at the moment. She starts squiring as soon as grandpa Ted starts fucking her 23 year old butt. He smirks deviously away as all of that milky cream pumps all over him. Gabbie bounces her sweet young ass on that giant old dick, holding the bars on the sides of the wheelchair for support, and sucks her lips hard so she won't scream out again. Her perfect pussy still squirting.

Back in the bathroom...

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Cum in my mouth, baby. God! I love your cum. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." I don't know who's happier. Nattie on her knees in front of the toilet swallowing my seed, or me sitting on the toilet shooting it into her mouth. My cock is blissfully pumping it in there. Throbbing maniacally as it dumps my hefty load all over her tongue. Nattie sucks it all down. Eating every drop with the happiest cum whore grin ever looking right up at me the whole fucking time. Fucking awesome!

Back in the kitchen...

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh..." Gabbie's blissful grin is wide and bright as my grandfather jizz dumps in her fucking beautiful, bouncy butt. She dances it around in his lap. Pumping that old cock cumless as he lays back in his chair all cocky with a huge, shit eating grin plastered on his face.

Gabbie gets up and spins around. Kneeling in front of the wheelchair. She smiles so pretty at my grandfather and licks all over his thick, bulging crown. Her tongue swirling all over it. She sucks grandpa Ted's dick clean. Bobbing on it for a minute before her eyes widen when she remembers about the stew.

"OH FUCK!!" Gabbie jumps up and stirs the stew, giggling and shaking her freshly fucked booty at my pervy grandfather. He slaps it. Both of them laughing, riding out the funky fuck vibe in the kitchen.

Gabbie blows him a kiss and winks as grandpa Ted waves and heads into the living room, lighting a victory cigar to celebrate. Smirking the whole way there. Old dude gets what he wants... every damn time. Ha.

Later...

After dinner, Gabbie and I sit out on the front porch in the swing and chill. Drinking wine and making out.

Inside the house...

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Just as good as Gabbie said it was. Hahaha. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Nattie slurps down the last of my grandfather's sperm. He's standing this time. His cane in his right hand. The same shit eating smirk plastered on his 106 year old face. He's smoking a cigar, watching himself... and Nattie... in the bathroom mirror.

She's on her knees by the sink, sucking softly on his massive mature prick. He dumped a huge load down her throat, and she's making sure she got every last drop of it.

That's my grandpa. Every bit as horny as me. Even at his age. 106. Damn. That's fucking impressive. And... he fucking knows it.

Back to grandpa Ted smirking away in the bathroom mirror, watching himself. Yeah... he definitely fucking knows it. Ha.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,132 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Her Favorite Professor 18-year-old Megan seduces her older professor.in Mature
The Gamer Girl Strikes Back! He lied about fucking her mom, so she fucks his dad.in Erotic Couplings
Best Friend’s Mother His friend’s mom wants him.in Mature
Ex-Girlfriend’s Mom She cheated but her mom loves him.in Mature
David and his Goliath The guy she told you not to worry about.in Anal
More Stories