Grandpa Learns new Tricks - Ch. 04

Story Info
Grandpa continues enjoying his granddaughter.
757 words
4.15
8.6k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumslowly
cumslowly
19 Followers

Frank and Jenny sat on the lounge, both naked as usual. Jenny was stoking his erect cock very gently. Frank had two fingers buried in her very wet cunt. Suddenly the phone rang. Frank picked it up from the coffee table.

"Hello, this is Frank"

"Hello Frank. This is Emily from the Lingerie Shop. We have a new line that has just come in today and I thought you might be interested. Could I drop round in half an hour?"

"Yes, that will be fine. See you then."

Now Frank would not have normally been interested to see a sales woman at night. However, Emily was no ordinary sales woman. Aged about 20, she had long blonde hair and a body to die for. The thought of seeing her modelling lingerie sent Frank over the top.

"So, do we need to put some clothes on, Frank?"

Frank tossed her a gown as he donned his own.

"No, this will do"

There was a knock at the door. Frank got up and opened it to be confronted by the beautiful Emily wearing a coat.

"Hi Emily, please come in."

"Hi Frank, hi Jenny. Thanks for seeing me so late."

Emily walked to the lounge and dropped her coat revealing one of the sexiest lingerie outfits Frank had ever seen. It was a shortie nightie with a matching pair of frilly panties. Frank's cock immediately sprang to attention and he hastily tried to cover it with his gown. Emily walked up to Jenny and stood right in front of her. Jenny could hardly believe what she was seeing. The outfit was transparent and Emily's breasts and cunt were clearly visible.

"Feel the softness" said Emily.

By this time Frank had sat down next to Jenny and his mouth dropped open as he saw Emily's beautiful curves. He stretched out a hand and stroked her bum.

"Wow, that's really smooth." said Frank as his hand wandered over the lovely round curve of her bum cheeks. Jenny also stretched out a hand and felt the soft material.

"I like that" said Jenny.

"Why don't you try it on" said Emily as she slipped the top off and then the panties leaving herself completely nude. Frank nearly fell off the lounge. Emily was a real beauty. 19, smooth skin, no tan lines, C-cup breasts with perky pink hard nipples and a clean shaved cunt with the labia just poking out. Jenny was also delighted and immediately dropped her gown. She picked up the lingerie and put it on. Emily did not seem to be the least bit worried of being nude. However, she did notice Frank's cock standing up proudly through his gown.

Jenny looked beautiful and very sexy in the Lingerie. Emily said:

"Wow Jen, you look very sexy in that. It really suits you."

Jenny and Frank smiled and Jenny said that she would like to take it. Frank wrote out a cheque and gave it to Emily who kissed his cheek and tweaked his erect cock.

"We obviously need to do something about that." said Emily and knelt down in front of Frank and took his cock into her mouth. Jenny joined her and they both gave Frank the time of his life. Two minutes later he exploded giving both girls a mouthful of cream. He collapsed on the lounge and the girls wasted no time in pleasuring each other. Jenny moved into the 69 position and dove into Emily's juicy cunt while she feasted on Jenny's cunt. This was too much for Frank and the erotic sight of two beautiful girls pleasuring each other gave him an immediate erection. Emily was on top with her bum nicely in the air. Frank knelt behind her and slipped his throbbing pole into her open cunt. It sank in all the way and Emily did not even pause. Frank fucked her gently as she continued lapping at Jenny's cunt. The excitement was too much and they came together with loud shrieks before collapsing on the floor.

After a few minutes, Frank said:

"Lets head for the shower and bed."

They untangled themselves and headed upstairs to the bathroom. When Frank had the house built, he specified an open shower with two nozzles. They stepped in and turned on the taps. Soaping each other raised some giggles with Frank's cock standing upright. Of course it received a lot of attention. They finished off and Frank found some towels. After drying off, they all headed for his king sized bed and fell asleep.

cumslowly
cumslowly
19 Followers