Grandpa, Wake Up Ch. 04

Story Info
Beatrice and Esther join in Sally's sexual awakening.
19.7k words
4.63
14.5k
15

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers

[Note to Readers: This is not a story with quick short sex scenes, and is longer than any other chapter in the series so far. So if a short stroker is your goal, it might not suit you. The reason it is long though is because of very detailed sex scenes, as well as an attempt to explore the mind of an inexperienced eighteen year old girl-that part is even more invented than the rest of the story. My thanks to meRicky for a proofread. All errors or omissions remain mine]

"Grandpa, wake up."

This was the tenth morning that eighteen year old Sally had been given the task of her grandfather's wake-up call, so it was special. Of course, each morning was special. Sally had undergone an intense incestuous sexual education in the short time she had been substituting for her deceased Grandma Edna. Starting out as a very naive girl, educated in a girls only bible school, attending church every Sunday, she had learned about everything from handjobs to double penetration, and all sorts of steps in between, thanks not only to her grandfather, but also her Mom and Dad.

Today WAS special though, because yesterday, Sally's Mom had invited a classmate, Beatrice, over for the day, and a sleepover. Beatrice's parents served on a church committee with Sally's folks, so the adults had always pushed the girls to be friends. Instead, much the opposite had happened. Beatrice had grown to be the leading mean girl at the Lost Salem Bible School for Girls, teasing Sally almost as much as she abused poor Esther Primm, the shyest girl on the school bus. The adults knew nothing of this, so persisted in trying to force a friendship to develop.

Much of the teasing was sexual in nature, but during the past 24 hours, Sally had the satisfaction of confirming that Beatrice had been a big talker when it came to sex, whereas Sally had vastly surpassed even Beatrice's wildest dreams when it came to wanton wickedness.

The day had started off strangely, when Mom had allowed Beatrice to follow her upstairs, even though Mom had to have known that Sally, her Dad and grandfather were busy having a wake-up three-way fuck in Grandpa's room. On the ninth day of Sally's sexual indoctrination, the two men had first introduced Sally to being 'spit roasted' and then had taught her about double penetration. Beatrice had arrived just in time to get an eyeful of the simultaneous organs that had filled two of Sally's holes with great gobs of goo, and Sally's lean teen body still shaking with excitement.

Sally had loved seeing Beatrice's 'deer in the headlights' expression, after all the times Beatrice had teased Sally and Esther about their naivete. She had to wonder whether Mom had brought the visitor upstairs at that moment just to stir the pot. Sally had learned enough about her Mom's adventuresome nature that it was very possible that the mature woman wanted to see Beatrice's reaction, as a way to gauge the potential for further play.

"Hi, are you here for a play date?" Sally had asked brightly, riffing on her own thoughts. She hadn't had a play date since she had entered puberty, but adult games brought out the kid in her- joyous, energetic, bouncy. Knowing that grown up play involved bending bodies not Barbies, made Sally eager to explore.

Beatrice's expression had been frozen from the moment she had realized that her classmate was filled with family fucksticks, fluid leaking out of her cunny down her inner thighs. Sally's comment had caused Beatrice's eyebrows to arch, eyes darting nervously. For an instant, Sally wondered if she had pushed things to far too fast, and if Beatrice might bolt. Sally was still horny enough that she had hoped not -- she had found thoughts of playing sexually with another woman besides her Mom creeping into her masturbatory fantasies. She had been a bit distressed when she had started to picture Beatrice as the other woman- and now, here Beatrice was, in the flesh, staring at Dad's still semi-turgid cock flopping out of Sally's anus.

Now if Beatrice did not bolt, Sally might get to fulfill a fantasy or three.

Beatrice had not bolted.

"Beatrice tells me that she has already had breakfast," Mom had broken the silence. "But I bet she's never eaten cream pie before."

Beatrice's lower lip and chin had dropped, almost as if she was about to claim that Boston cream was her favourite pie. Then sally had noticed that her classmate was staring at Grandpa's seed dripping down Sally's leg, as Dad's deposit dribbling out of Sally's ass toward the floor. Beatrice's tongue had told the tale, flicking out along her pendulous lip.

"I...I...never..." she had stammered.

Sally thought at that moment that, for all her talk on the bus, Beatrice must still be a virgin. She resolved to have fun corrupting her tormentor. To begin, she had dipped a finger down along her own thigh, running it through the trail of Grandpa's semen up to the spot where his cock still nestled in her opening. She ran the creamy goodness along her own lips, her tongue tasting the flavour, and then she had stretched her arm out toward Beatrice.

The curvy brunette, so different in body shape from Sally, had stepped tentatively forward into Grandpa's room, her eyes fixed on Sally's outstretched digit. No longer hidden behind Mom, Sally had a chance to consider how she might enjoy cuddling those curves. Though her mother had a mature figure, Sally sensed that a young buxom woman, eighteen like Sally, but with womanly hips, might be more fun than just a bed warmer. But Sally was getting ahead of herself. First, she had run her fingertip around Beatrice's lips, slowly drawing her arm back towards her own body, willing her new toy to step deeper into the room.

Once Sally could feel the heat of Beatrice's body, she had dropped her hand to her cunny again, raising it swiftly with a fresh dollop of cream, with which she had painted her lips. Beatrice had silently stepped even closer, closing the gap, until Sally could feel the faintest of sensations as Beatrice's clothed nipples brushed Sally's exposed chest. Just that casual touch sent shivers racing through Sally's spine. Her cunny clenched around Grandpa's cock, causing it to stiffen afresh.

Beatrice had followed Sally's fingertip right to Sally's lips. Without a word, the two classmates kissed, tits squashed together. They had simultaneously lowered their arms and squeezed each other's buttocks. Sally was amazed how natural this felt. It was just like she had dreamt of. She was so excited that she stuck her tongue past Beatrice's lips. He brunette's teeth parted, allowing their tongues to touch. Sally wished that she had a mouthful of come to share and made a mental note to find time to try that later.

Sally had loved the feeling of Beatrice's boobs pushed up against hers. She had slid her hands up Beatrice's back, finding a substantial three hook bra hidden under the practical dress. Her fingers had fumbled with the clasp until her Mom had stepped forward and expertly popped the hooks loose. This had released Beatrice's boobs inside her dress, giving Sally's hands easy access to cup and knead the flesh. She had confirmed that the nipples were diamond hard.

Beatrice had been startled by that intimate touch; the spell created by the lust caused by watching Sally's double penetration experience broken. She had pulled her face away from Sally's. Sally had responded by running her hands down Beatrice's back gently but firmly, the way that her Dad had taught her to calm a skittish filly. As Beatrice had relaxed again, Sally had bunched fabric in her fists and pulled Beatrice's dress up, all the better to rip off the youngster's practical panties. Beatrice had not protested. Her rear end wriggled as if it had a life of its own.

"I've quit wearing panties around the house. When my cunny isn't being used, it needs to air out," Sally had explained, "and if you're going to stay over, you need to follow the house rules."

Sally had sort of made up the part about house rules. No one had actually sat down or stood up and articulated the ground rules of the newly sexualized household. Though it seemed clear that Mom was the queen bee, that did not explain how the males seemed free to use Mom at will., or Sally's expanding role.

Figuring all of this out would have to wait for later, first Sally had to initiate her guest.

Sally had kneaded that plush flesh with both hands, and then had shifted one hand around to probe Beatrice's cunny. Sally had not been surprised to discover that it was already wet. She had wasted no time, dropping to her knees and treating herself to a taste of her classmate. Beatrice had a freshness that pleased Sally. Eating out her Mom had been fun, but this was even better. Sally's tongue did exactly what Sally loved having done to her- licking gently where the thighs met, then gently teasing the outer labia open. Only then did Sally's tongue tenderly probe between the lips of Beatrice's prize. She had then used her tongue like a miniature cock, thrusting into Beatrice, slowly at first to open the lips wider, but harder with each stroke. Once Beatrice's petals were fully spread, Sally had rolled her tongue in the opening, working her way up to the pearl.

Mom meanwhile had pressed her groin against Beatrice's naked backside and was fondling the youngster's generous boobs. Sally was too busy to be jealous.

Grandpa had followed Sally to the floor. His manhood had started swelling again inside his granddaughter. His hips began thrusting his cock in and out of his granddaughter's hungry cleft. Sally had become familiar enough with multiple partner sex that she kept right on lapping at her classmate's cunt, making Beatrice groan with passion. The brunette was starting to get weak in the knees and had grabbed a couple of handfuls of Sally's hair to try to keep from collapsing.

Mom had stepped away from Beatrice then. Beatrice had meowed in protest, but soon purred with pleasure as Dad had stepped up taking Mom's place. Sally had paused her efforts just long enough to notice the switch, but Dad's positioning captured her interest, so she divided her attention between teasing Beatrice, holding her on the peak of pleasure, and watching what was going on behind Beatrice.

Dad had rubbed his fat cock along their guest's anal cleavage. Sally could gel the shivers run through Beatrice's body to her clit, right through to Sally's tongue. The quaking flowed from there right through Sally, all the way to her toes. Beatrice's juices poured down her thighs, and Sally was able to lick them clean while glancing up to see what her Dad was doing. Not that she really needed to watch, although the visuals helped. Grandpa had been awake enough to provide play-by-play commentary.

"Oh, that little tart really likes how your Dad's beer can cock feels between her buttocks," the old man had cackled. "Her hips are twisting, trying to get it deeper in the cleft."

"It's so big," Beatrice had moaned. "Please, I've never had anything up there, and it's so big, I don't think I can take it."

"Her body is saying one thing, her brain is saying another," Grandpa had commented. "If old Edna was here, she'd solve that right quick."

Mom had taken the hint, dropping to her knees at Beatrice's side, her shoulder close enough to Sally that the youngster felt her mother's body heat. Mom had nudged Dad out of the way momentarily.

"He's staying amused by playing with those big titties," Grandpa had observed. "They remind me of Edna."

That was a good thing. Sally could tell by how Grandpa's cock throbbed within her cunny as he mentioned his late wife.

"Your Mom is using her fingers to carry some of your chum's own lubrication along her taint to her ass, but I'm guessing you can feel her bump your chin."

Sally has dipped her head lower then, teasing her Mom's fingertips and the bottom of Beatrice's slit, enjoying the difference in flavour of Beatrice's juices when they added just a hint of Mom's perspiration.

"Suck them," Grandpa had directed.

Sally, being a good granddaughter, had obeyed, capturing Mom's longest finger and drawing it into her cheek.

Unable to continue with what she had been doing, Mom had shifted her head around behind Beatrice.

"Oh, she's sticking her tongue between her cheeks," Grandpa had narrated. "I can't see what she's doing next, but I'd bet she's stabbing her tongue right past that sphincter." Another cackle. "Just like her mother taught her to do."

"Her nose is deep in there," Dad had jumped in to continue the narration as Sally returned her tongue to Beatrice's slit, licking up to her clit, "and with one hand, she's stroking my shaft. Not that I really need the help staying hard. Your friend is very sexy, Sally."

At that moment Beatrice had quaked with a shivering climax that Sally had felt first with her tongue, and then again once the wetness had flooded her face. Beatrice had bolted, running right down the stairs and out the door.

After a moment of stunned silence, during which Sally noticed that her Dad's fat cock had flopped three inches from her lips, Sally's Mom had instructed Sally to go after her guest.

Sally had almost said 'you invited her, you go after her', because she figured she was about to miss out on more great sex, but she was still obedient enough to do as she was told.

She had found Beatrice sitting on the back stoop, sobbing.

"I would have left, but halfway down the stairs, I realized we are in the middle of nowhere and I don't have a ride."

"If you want to leave, we can call you a ride, or give you one if you trust us. I'm sorry if that was all too much too fast. I got the benefit of a slow gradual introduction by my Grandpa. You sort of got thrown in the deep end."

Sally could not help but giggle. She had felt bad about that- she was laughing at all the fun she had enjoyed with Grandpa, not because Beatrice was upset. Fortunately, Beatrice had joined in the giggles, her sobs gradually fading into laughter.

"Somehow I don't think that end is the deep one..." Beatrice had finally joked. "Not that I really know. I've never had sex of any sort. That was my first orgasm with someone else in the room. I just didn't want my first time to be in that hole. I was loving watching and enjoyed what you were doing but suddenly it was too much too soon too fast."

Sally had put an arm around Beatrice's shoulders and hugged the youngster tight. She could not bring herself to torture the mean girl who had talked such big talk about sex on the school bus.

"Don't worry, you don't have to try anything you don't want to."

"B...bu...but I do, I do want to try. I think I want to try everything."

"Well, if you stay today until tomorrow, there is lots of time to start slowly. But probably not to try EVERYTHING. I still haven't figured out what everything means when it comes to sex. Just when I think I've tried it all, they show me something else."

That had made Beatrice laugh harder.

"Poor Sally. Or lucky Sally, I'm not sure which."

"Definitely lucky. I don't mind learning new things, and this way, every morning is special."

"Do you think we could start just by having breakfast?"

"Sure, but we might have to cook it. I suspect that the others are still busy up in Grandpa's room.

Somehow, Sally had almost managed to make pancakes while Beatrice cooked bacon, without turning it into a food fight. Almost. She had spattered Beatrice's naked body with flour, and playfully licked her clean. That had delayed the breakfast, as the two of them had ended up on the floor, with Sally licking Beatrice clean, and then licking her to another orgasm. Beatrice might be a virgin, but she sure had seemed to like having her cunny eaten, which in Sally's mind, was a great start.

"You said something about eating cream pie?" she had panted, lying there on the kitchen floor coming down from the peak of her orgasm.

"Oh, that's pretty stale by now," Sally had replied, "You want your first one to be fresh."

"Speaking of which, you better go shower," Sally's Mom had added, entering the kitchen, her face also showing a pink glow of after sex excitement. "At the rate you're going, breakfast will never be ready."

"I could use a shower too," Beatrice said.

"Save the well water and share with Sally," Mom had replied.

The two fillies raced up the stairs two and three at a time, almost knocking over Grandpa as he left his room.

They had great fun lathering each other up. Sally had teased Beatrice's nipples, marvelling at how sensitive they seemed, with the bigger girl shivering despite the abundant steam in the shower after each touch. Sally loved how Beatrice's boobs wobbled, and even how her butt bounced. However, other than tweaking Beatrice's nipples playfully, Sally had held off on teaching Beatrice more about sex at that stage. She did however notice how her own cunny quivered as she had dried Beatrice off after the shower. Beatrice had also shivered, and not because of the air being cool.

The two young women had a playful day. They had helped Mom with the baking, until that had devolved into a play fight, flour forming white clouds in the kitchen.

"Settle down before I have your father hose you down," Mom had laughed as she had shoved them out the back door.

"Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing," Sally retorted as she skipped down the stairs into the yard. Before Beatrice had a chance to react, she was soaked by a spray of water as Sally had reached for the nose.

"I know having Dad do it would be much more fun, but I sort of like looking at you wet too." Sally had laughed, "And for some reason, you look even sexier with wet clothes on than you did naked in the shower."

"Do you think your Dad would like to see me like this?"

"I know he did. He really wanted to fuck your ass, even though he had already spurted."

Beatrice had chewed her lip as Sally spoke, looking pensive.

"I think I would like that, but I'm still scared."

"No fear, my dear. We'll start you off gently with Grandpa, like I did. Dad is definitely the extra credit assignment."

Beatrice had nodded her head with determination and had laughed then. She always was competitive with Sally scholastically, so the idea of extra credit appealed to her. Sally could see the evil glint that she was so used to seeing in Beatrice's eyes, and knew that the next day would be interesting.

If Mom had thought Sally and Beatrice might dust off the old dollhouse in the attic, she was right, but only because Sally used the dolls to demonstrate the various sexual positions that she had learned for Beatrice, who steadfastly refused to appear shocked or embarrassed.

Sally could tell that Beatrice had tried to initiate some further sex play throughout the day, but Sally had ignored the overtures, preferring to giggle as she watched Beatrice's frustrations grow. It had not been easy for Sally either. When Beatrice had nuzzled Sally's butt with her nose as they went up the steep stair to the dusty attic, shivers had shaken Sally's spine, and no doubt Beatrice had noticed the stiffness of Sally's nipples as the girls crouched around the relics of Sally's childhood.

Later, in the barn, Sally waited for Beatrice to make some bold comment about sex and the horses. Instead, it was left for Sally to point out that a gelding gives a calmer ride than even a mare and finish the point by adding "good thing there are no geldings in my family."

Beatrice had perked up then, responding "And all the females like to ride as much as be ridden I bet."

Sally had used her dolls to demonstrate to Beatrice both the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, positions that Grandpa had taught Sally. She had grinned, pleased that Beatrice had not only paid attention, but was also still excited and interested in the prospects of getting her own sexual education underway. She had saddled up a couple of horses and had guided Beatrice across the fields until they had encountered Sally's dad. Sally had figured that Beatrice would enjoy watching Dad's muscles in action as much as Sally always did.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,481 Followers