Grandpa, Wake Up Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was pleased when her Dad stepped behind her and cupped them in his palms, his hard cock brushing her hip. Beatrice's udders made Sally feel a bit inadequate, so this positive reinforcement pleased both her brain and her clit.

After a moment though, she started to feel guilty. Her mother had taught her about being a good hostess. That meant that guests got first pickings, and the most satisfaction. Mom always said, "A hostess gets the added satisfaction of giving pleasure."

That expression had taken on added meaning for Sally now that she was teaching Beatrice about sex.

She pulled her face back from Beatrice, and slid to the side, so that her guest and her father were staring at each other, and her Dad's cock was pointing straight at Beatrice's mouth. Sally was becoming used to her guest expressing her arousal by wetting her lower lip, and this time was no different, except Beatrice could not take her eyes off Dad's cock, and her jaw was half open.

"Don't make him come in your mouth, we already know that you have learned that lesson. Time to try something new..."

"B...bu...but.. I've tried girl sex, sex with my mouth, and fucking..."

Sally and Dad both laughed out loud. Sally thought she even hard Grandpa snicker, though he still seemed to be sleeping.

"Nooooo..." Beatrice begged, suddenly recalling what Sally had proposed the day before. "I can't fit that up my butt. No way."

"It fits my butt, and yours is bigger."

Dad snickered then but did not point out that the size of the ass had nothing to do with the capacity of the asshole. His cock was too hard to flex in anticipation, but he could feel his pulse throb in his prick.

"I'm afraid..."

Sally laughed so loudly that she was shocked that Grandpa's eyes didn't pop open.

"Don't make me spank you. After all the torment I've put up with on the bus, I might enjoy it a bit too much."

"But I would enjoy it just the right amount," Dad smiled. "And by the look on Beatrice's face, I think it might get her off too."

Beatrice's chin gave her away, as she unconsciously gave one of her trademark tiny nods.

"Grandpa, wake up," she begged. "Save me from this."

"He's not your grandfather," Sally laughed. "He's mine. If he's going to help anybody, it ought to be me."

Beatrice just whimpered. She could feel the ancient cock throbbing inside her gash, regaining all the tumescence it had lost when he had pumped his seed into her womb.

"We shouldn't do anything she doesn't want," Sally's Dad said.

"I want it, I want it all," Beatrice cried, tears wetting her cheeks. "Mostly I'm just scared by how badly I want it. I even want Sally to spank me. I've been a nasty bitch to her, and you all have been so good to me."

Sally leaned over and licked Beatrice's cheeks clean. The saltiness of the tears made her crave more seed. Maybe she could lick Dad's deposit out of Beatrice's asshole? Or clean Grandpa's cock while they watched the other pair fucking? Why not both?

While these thoughts tumbled through Sally's mind, Beatrice cupped Sally's face in her palms and gave her young hostess another deep throat style kiss. Sally was treated to a tiny hint of the remnants of Grandpa's goo, enough to make her feel content, yet at the same time hungry for more.

As they pulled apart, they grinned at each other.

"Ready?" Sally asked. She was rewarded by another of her guest's tiny nods.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally said, "Beatrice needs to get off of your cock so that Dad can fuck her ass."

Sally was sure that she saw a smile flicker across the patriarch's face, but otherwise there was no sign of him being awake. She steadied Beatrice as her guest gently rose up off of her perch on Grandpa's thighs. Sally automatically licked her lips at the sight of Grandpa's still semi-turgid member, all slimy with Beatrice's juices and his own seed. She instantly knew how to position Beatrice to have her ass fucked.

"Let's lick him clean!" she gushed, bending towards the tasty treat. Beatrice briefly looked confused- she was eager to get fucked in the rear after all the buildup- but bounced on the bed to turn around and her tongue found the other side of Grandpa's manhood.

This presented Beatrice's posterior to Dad perfectly.

Sally swiveled her head slightly so as to better watch the anal deflowering while still cleaning Grandpa.

Dad started gently, using his fingers to scoop the mixture of Grandpa's cream and female moisture out of Beatrice's sloppy sodden cunt to lube up her virgin asshole. He then pulled Beatrice back a bit, not so far as to disrupt Grandpa's tongue bath, but positioning the young woman where Dad could target her wriggling ass.

As he paused, the tip of his cock drooling precum onto Beatrice's buttocks, Sally briefly wondered whether her father might smack Beatrice on the ass. Sally would love to watch that, but also wished that she would get the chance to administer a spanking. Instead, Dad lined up his weapon so that just the tip rested against Beatrice's anal ring. Sally watched as the puckered flesh stretched before her eyes.

Dad then stuck his fat cock right up inside her that virgin bowel in one stroke. Beatrice was too busy licking Grandpa clean to protest. Sally loved how the sphincter swallowed the head and then squeezed the shaft, slowing the entry as Dad's girth stretched her classmate's forbidden passage. She saw Beatrice wince slightly but had to admire the absence of complaint.

Soon, Beatrice was wriggling her butt with increasing vigour as Dad kept thrusting deep into her bowels, the intensity seeming to grow with each stroke, until he was bent over, his work hardened flat stomach almost tight to the youngster's spine, his hands using her shoulders for more leverage.

Beatrice quit cleaning Grandpa- who, to be fair, by that point had the cleanest ancient cock in history- her hands used Sally's shoulders for balance. Sally could feel the climax building as the electricity flowed from Beatrice's butt all the way up her spine and out through her extremities into Sally's body. Sally's cunny had been throbbing with greater gusto as she licked Grandpa. The feeling of Beatrice's touch, and her guest's hot breath panting onto her face made Sally's own orgasm get organized. A glance up over Beatrice's shoulder to see the look on her father's face indicated that he was also about to burst.

"Grandpa, wake up, we're all about to come again."

That simple command was all it took to trigger Dad's explosion. He grunted and stiffened as his great gobs of goo flooded into the Beatrice's bowels. The young woman could not hold back on a scream that Sally feared woke up the neighbours who lived a mile down the road. Sally's own climax was sedate only in comparison, as the room seemed to spin around her.

"Edna, who the heck are all these people bouncing on my bed?"

"Grandma has passed to be with the Lord," Sally answered, as if she had for nine days prior. "It's my job to wake you up now, Grandpa."

"And as a good guest, I offered to help," Beatrice giggled. "Sally's Dad just came along to teach me about assfucking."

"Well, it seems like you all did a fine job of it. Since Edna's not here to eat the cream out of that ass, Sally girl, you better get to it," he snickered, "and it seems like my cock has recovered enough to want to be buried in your cunt while you do it."

"Can I clean your Daddy's cock while you do that?" Beatrice asked Sally excitedly. Sally got a shiver along her spine from how Beatrice almost babyishly used the term 'Daddy'- she was starting to appreciate how attractive innocence was to the men, and now, to Sally.

Beatrice seemed to have recovered her old bullying boldness, without the mean girl behaviour. Still, Sally did not want to point out that Beatrice was about to lick a cock that was coated not just in cream, but also the brown products of her bowels. If Beatrice wanted to eat shit, it would only be the realization of one of Sally's frequent wishes. At eighteen, she was still childish enough to get some satisfaction from that, and not to ruminate upon the fact that she was about to swallow a similar mixture flowing out of Beatrice's bowel. After all, she was just obeying her elders. Her guest seemed to actually have enthusiasm for the experience.

The foursome quickly switched positions. Sally, and perhaps her Dad, kept one ear tuned to listen for Mom announcing that breakfast was ready. Or, at least in Sally's case, listening for the telltale squeaky floorboard that would indicate Mom was coming to join the fun.

No such luck, though. Just as well, perhaps, as Sally still was not experienced enough to be able to imagine the mechanics of a fivesome. This group was the same combination as the other morning, just with Beatrice in place of Mom, and the even numbers seemed to ensure enough parts to satisfy everybody, and the right parts for the right places.

Soon though, Sally was too busy burying her nose in Beatrice's butt crack to worry about whether Mom would hold breakfast. She was unable to watch Beatrice bathing her father's spunky fuckstick with her lips and tongue, but from the sounds of it, Beatrice was not deterred by the mixed flavours , which encouraged Sally to persist. Before long, the motion created by Grandpa kneeling on the mattress behind her and fucking her doggy-style pressed Sally's face even tighter to Beatrice's rump, burying her tongue fully into her guest's spunk filled anus.

"It seems that we've created another slut," Sally's Dad observed.

"You say that like it's a bad thing," Grandpa cackled. "Edna would have appreciated us carrying on the tradition. Sally fills in for her in more than just waking me up, even if she is a little scrawny."

"A few more decades of spunk and pancakes, she'll fill out nicely," Dad replied, "and young Beatrice here has a right fine shape to her already."

"Definitely a comfort fuck. She could warm my bed any night."

That compliment was all it took to trigger Beatrice's next orgasm. Her body shook, the massive udders dangling and jiggling provocatively as the young woman swallowed his length deep into her throat, inserting a finger up his ass just like she had done it before. A fresh load surged up his shaft, coating her throat. Beatrice swiveled her head and grinned at Sally and her Dad, lips glistening with Grandpa's seed, one string dangling down that Sally wished she could lick clean, despite her anger at the attention Beatrice was receiving.

Sally was really jealous of her guest- Grandpa had never invited HER to spend the night in the bed he used to share with Grandma Edna. Her insecurity about her lithe frame, slim hips and "just a handful" boobs returned instantly. She was too busy licking the cream pie out of Beatrice's asshole to complain, though. It filled her mouth, sliding down her throat, back flowing into her nasal passages, intoxicating her with the aroma. Before long, the arousal built her confidence back up, so that she no longer cared if Grandpa preferred Beatrice's figure- Sally knew that she would always be his favourite slut.

Sally licked Beatrice's anus clean and swallowed the unusual mix, not caring that some traces of it were her guest's shit. She made a mental note to get Beatrice to eat her ass later, just to even things out. Although she guessed that if Beatrice ate her ass out without the cream filling, Sally could still claim dominance. On the other hand, Beatrice might be smug about doing the dirtier deed. Sally wondered how her Mom's ass might taste, but then, was distracted as Beatrice bounced out of the bed.

"Your Dad needs to come again," she said, kneeling beside him. Her tongue found his balls, and then followed the track of his taint along until she probed his anus with her mouth. That triggered his fresh explosion, and cream filling Sally's cunt.

"A good old-fashioned sleep over," Mom said from the doorway.

"Well, maybe a bit more modern," Sally replied. "I think she might enjoy waking up Grandpa too."

"Your father still needs to come again," Sally's Dad informed his wife.

"He looks comfy buried in Sally like that, so I'll just give him a hand like Beatrice did for you."

Mom stepped across and slid a finger into her own father's butt, stimulating his climax. Sally felt the anger recede as Grandpa's cream filled her cunt. Warmth spread through her belly. The idea of seducing Esther made her whole being dance with excitement.

"Everybody, get cleaned up quickly and come down for breakfast. I hate to see that load in Sally wasted, but morning is half over." Sally's Dad was being responsible instead of joining in, ending the wake-up fun.

"Grandpa, wake up."

Sally could hear the frustration in her own voice. This was the eleventh straight day that her mother had sent the eighteen year old upstairs to awaken the family patriarch. But this morning was different, and not the way that each of the ten prior mornings had been different by offering new sexual discoveries for Sally.

No, today was different because when Sally reached the doorway to her Grandpa's room, she found not just Grandpa sleeping there, but also her classmate Beatrice.

Sally had guessed that this might be the case when she had awoken by herself, alone in her bedroom on the other side of the wall from Grandpa's room. Beatrice had been sharing Sally's bed for a sleepover.

Like with any teen-aged girls, there had been more talk than sleep. There was perhaps less talk of boys- young men really, since the girls were young women- because they attended an all girls school, the Lost Salem Bible School for Girls. Sally did see guys her own age at the church of Lot's Daughters, but all activities were segregated and chaperoned. Beatrice attended the more established Pillars of Salt Cathedral, which was even more traditional, and did not know the same guys as Sally.

Sally had learned more about sex listening to her Grandpa, and his late wife, Grandma Edna, through the common wall than she had learned first hand. After Grandma Edna passed away, the noises stopped. Eventually though, the morning wake up visits had given Sally first hand experience.

Sally had enjoyed sharing the knowledge she had gained with Beatrice, her long time tormentor, who had been exposed as less worldly than Beatrice liked to pretend on school bus rides.

Grandpa had enjoyed his part in educating Beatrice and had remarked on how the young woman's plush figure resembled that of Grandma Edna. Sally on the other hand was tall and athletic, with firm perky tits that barely filled Grandpa's hands, and slender hips that curved just enough not to be boyish. Until yesterday, she had thought her body pleased Grandpa just fine- sure, he sometimes complimented his daughter, Sally's mother, on her more rounded figure and bigger boobs, but Mom was happily married to Dad. Even though she had sex with Grandpa, Sally had never felt competition for his attention. Mom's relationship with her father broke taboos, but it was well established, stable and seemed routine. Sally brought novelty and excitement to the whole family, especially Grandpa, who no longer seemed as sad as he had been in the first months after Edna's death.

Then yesterday, Grandpa had suggested that Beatrice would be good to keep his bed warm at night. He had never said that to Sally. Though Sally had not even considered the possibility, she found herself very jealous of his extending the invitation to Beatrice. She had sulked all day, but when Beatrice asked if they could have a second night of their sleepover, Sally had agreed. Mom had taught Sally to always be polite to guests.

The day had passed swiftly, with the youngsters doing the chores quickly, since Beatrice's help cut the time in half. They had then gone over to the pond at the back of the property for a swim. When Beatrice stripped down to her underwear, Sally impulsively decided to 'one up' her, and had stripped naked, quickly running into the water but making no effort to hide her nude body- after all, Beatrice had seen it all already.

Sally's bold move had backfired when Beatrice quickly followed along, her own much plusher figure making Sally even more jealous. Beatrice had tried to initiate some hi-jinks in the water, and Sally figured that her guest was still horny, so that lesbian sex by the pond was on offer, but she ignored all the signs and as soon as she had cooled off, Sally put her clothes back on.

She had proceeded to pout most of the rest of the day, and at supper, her Mom had commented on her sullen mood.

"Maybe Beatrice should get your dessert as well as hers," Mom had threatened, which did nothing to help restore Sally's usual good humour.

Sally ignored Beatrice's hint that they ought to share a bath "to save water", and when her classmate slid into the shared bed naked, snuggling close, Sally had pretended not to notice. Even though her entire young body screamed with lust, she resisted the obvious invitation.

At some point in the night, Sally felt the mattress bounce and heard Beatrice's feet hit the floor, but she had simply assumed that her guest was headed to the bathroom. Sally rolled over and slept til morning, when she was surprised to find that Beatrice was not in the bed. Her surprise turned to shock when she went to the kitchen and found only her parents there.

As she trudged up the stairs to wake up Grandpa, part of her knew what she was likely to find there- thus her lack of her usual enthusiasm. Still, the rest of her brain was in denial, hoping against all the evidence that she would find her grandfather sleeping alone, all set for another morning continuing Sally's sexual education.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally said a bit louder the second time. What she really wanted to say was 'wake up bitch, and find your own bed to sleep in, because Grandpa is all mine.'

Except Grandpa was not really all Sally's. She already shared Grandpa with her mother and had shared him with Beatrice the day before. And they all shared him with his memories of Grandma Edna, whose name he constantly evoked during the sexual encounters.

Sally heard her grandmother's voice just then, telling her, 'Don't be jealous dear. I learned early on that your grandfather is too much man for just one woman. Then I learned that sharing can be a lot of fun.'

Sally wished that Grandma Edna was more than just a voice in her head, because she wanted to respond by saying that sure, sharing was great, but that bitch Beatrice was just helping herself...

'Of course, sometimes sharing means taking control and spanking the bitch to keep her in line.' Grandma's voice spoke again in Sally's brain.

If Sally had arrived at this idea on her own, she would have been ashamed of herself. A key difference between the Church of Lot's Daughters and the Pillars of Salt Cathedral was their attitude to corporal punishment. Sally had grown up without ever being spanked. Grandma Edna however had begun in the older congregation, before the church had split in two. So Grandma Edna had the experience to make her wise about spanking, together with everything else.

"Grandpa, wake up, so you can stop me from spanking Beatrice," Sally giggled, "or maybe you'd rather wake up to watch me spank her. I know Grandma Edna believed in spankings. Well, Grandpa, Beatrice and I are both adults too."

Grandpa's eyes stayed shut, but Sally thought she saw the shadow of a smile flicker across Grandpa's lips. Beatrice was still snuggled into his body, purring like a kitten. One fine round buttock peeked out from the hem of her nightie, unburdened by any hint of panties. Sally had taught Beatrice well. Now, Sally decided, it was time for the next lesson. The bitch had to learn that Sally's family belonged to Sally first, and that any sharing had to be with Sally's permission- which would only be give if it included Sally in the fun. And, Sally decided with a nod, spanking Beatrice would be lots of fun.