Grandpa, Wake Up Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes mistress," Beatrice responded. Like maybe next time, we could both sleep with your Grandpa?"

"Oh, that sounds like fun. But I also think that Mom and Dad ought to have you in their bed," Sally said, thinking about how she could slide in under Grandpa's covers while her parents cuddled with her curvy classmate. Sally did wonder though how she might hear what went on down the hall in the parent's room.

None of this distracted Sally from watching her mother's oral exhibition. Mom's experienced swirled smoothly around the ridge of Grandpa's helmet, teasing the glans on the underside, then poking into the slit. Her fist pumped the ancient cock in her fingers twice more to the root. She teased his balls with the tip of a finger before licking up to the tip again.

Beatrice's fingers had wandered up to her generous tits, her palms kneading the mounds as she and Sally watched the blow job. Sally had a close up view of her guest's fingernails teasing her own nipples. Beatrice moaned softly as Sally groaned, her own digits starting to fuck her wet cunny.

Sally's tongue wet her lips, and she was unable to resist a sudden urge to suckle Beatrice's nipple. She felt a shudder shake Beatrice's body hard enough to shake the mattress. That movement caught Mom's attention and she paused just long enough to wink at her daughter before sliding a finger under her father's bottom, searching for the gap that allowed her to tickle his prostate.

Seeing this, knowing what was about to happen next sent a shiver through Sally's spine. The excitement was tempered by a brief twinge of jealousy that no one was fingering her butt, which she eased by doing to Beatrice what she wished was happening to her.

Grandpa and Beatrice climaxed in unison, both their hips humping up off the mattress as they grunted. Sally followed next, her orgasm making her scream with joy. Finally, Sally watched her Mom shake as waves of pleasure pushed the older woman over the edge.

After a moment, while everybody settled down, Sally's Mom lifted her mouth off of Grandpa's wilting organ, smiling up at her daughter and their guest.

When Grandpa cackled. "Goddammit, Edna, you sure know how to wake a soul up in the morning," Sally was too busy in a three way tongue twisting kiss sharing sperm to correct him. Instead, the patriarch himself continued, "even though Grandma has passed to be with the Lord, you gals sure do a good job waking me up."

"We don't want you missing her too much," Sally heard her Dad say from the doorway.

She was about to turn to see if Dad's cock was hard, and in his hand, all the better to fuck Sally's eager young ass, when Dad spoke again.

"Esther Primm's parents called. They are off to a seed convention and wondered if she can come stay for a night or two. I hope that you don't mind, but I said yes. I hope Beatrice can stay over too."

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally said with a giggle.

Today was the twelfth day that Sally's Mom had sent her up to wake up her grandfather for breakfast. Each day had turned into a chapter in Sally's sexual education. In less than two weeks, she had gone from a naive eighteen year old virgin to being a sexual omnivore. Yesterday, she had even experimented with BDSM, playing the role of "Mistress Sally" with her mother and her school mate Beatrice, who had come for a sleepover and stayed as a sex toy.

Last night, another classmate, Esther Primm had been added to the fun. It had been Sally's Mom's idea and had turned out to be more fun than expected. Esther was the shy nervous sort of student who always sat at the back of the school bus heading to the Lost Salem Bible School for Girls. She was a frequent victim of Beatrice's teasing. As a result, Sally had always felt sorry for Esther, but had never thought of her in a sexual way, not even after the recent awakening of her appetites. This was unlike Beatrice. Who had invaded Sally's imagination as she became more sexually curious, which Sally now knew was the revelation of a long standing but buried attraction.

Sally had been upset however when Beatrice had boldly snuck out of their shared bed to sleep with Grandpa, something Sally had never tried. It had felt a bit like Beatrice was usurping dearly departed Grandma Edna's role as well. With Beatrice being built plushly like Edna had been, in contrast to Sally's slender figure, it had added to Sally's jealousy. The discipline play, and the associated fun in general, had softened the pain, but Mom had invited Esther over in the hopes of restoring some balance to the situation.

Mom of course, did not fully appreciate the power dynamics at play, never having been on board the school bus when Beatrice had reduced Esther to tears, and Sally had felt helpless to assist Esther. However, that dynamic itself had shifted as a result of Sally establishing sexual dominance over Beatrice. She had looked forward to Esther's arrival, as an opportunity to explore this newly found power.

As it happened, Esther did not arrive until after supper. It had been a bit of an awkward day at Sally's house, with Sally trying to maintain her new alpha position, running interference to avoid Beatrice sneaking off to share afternoon delight with Grandpa.

Beatrice had tried to initiate sex play a few times as the day went on, but Sally had, without even realizing it, discovered techniques to brush aside the flirtations and ignore the 'accidental' body contact. Watching Beatrice become frustrated and pout reinforced Sally's sense of control and power.

Finally, by mid afternoon, Beatrice had been unable to stand the coldness.

"Look, Sally, I'm sorry about climbing into bed with your Grandpa, but he woke up in the night when I went to the bathroom, and you know how horny he gets when he first wakes up. He called out thinking that I was his dead wife Edna. I tried to tell him I wasn't, but he grabbed my hips and dragged me into the bed."

"Well, you are built a lot like Grandma Edna was, so I can understand how he might get confused in the dark, going just by feel."

Sally had giggled thinking about that-- picturing Grandpa's palm, sliding along Beatrice's ripe young flesh, thinking that it was the older more mature hip of the family matriarch. In Sally's mind's eye, she pictured Grandpa's cock rising out of the fly of his old style pyjamas. Just that thought made Sally wet her lips. Her nipples stiffened. Her cunny throbbed. Maybe it wasn't entirely Beatrice's fault that she had ended up in Grandpa's bed, but Sally still wished that she had been there to take that shaft into her fist and suck on the knob, then steer it into her classmate's honey pot.

She had more than made up for it the next morning, of course, but the day waiting for Esther still had found the two eighteen year olds on edge with each other, like strangers caught up in an exotic ritual dance intended for three.

Which might have made it a bit surprising that Sally had not torn Esther's shapeless sack dress off as soon as her friend had arrived, except Sally, in spite of her newly found ) sexual powers, and her play with Beatrice outside the confines of Grandpa's room, still thought of that space as the focal point for her adventures.

Not that it had been easy, three young women squeezed into Sally's narrow bed. The inevitable knocking of knees, bumping of hips and tangling of feet had built up a heat within Sally that she had ached to relieve. As she lay there awake half the night, at moments she actually prayed that Beatrice might once again sneak into Grandpa's room- but morning came in the form of sunlight peaking through the curtains before Sally could figure out whether her plan if Beatrice left would be to then seduce Esther or follow Beatrice into the other room.

Several times when Sally had awoken during the night, she had been tempted either to masturbate, or to sneak into Grandpa's room herself. Every time she was about to make a decision, one of her guests would let out a sound, or toss a stray limb into Sally's rib cage. As a result, Sally woke up with stiff nipples and a soggy cunny.

She awoke before either of her guests. Walking down the stairs to the kitchen without the normal spring in her step resulted in Mom simply sending Sally back up immediately to wake up Grandpa - "and while you're at it, rouse the other sleepy heads too."

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally said, this time with less enthusiasm.

Then she noticed that Grandpa's wrinkly manhood had snaked out of his jammies and was laying across his flannel covered thigh. As she spoke, it had twitched, and now was fuller than it had been when Sally had first appeared in his doorway. Sally licked her lips, feeling her nipples stiffening, her cunny dampening. That revived her spirits, as she wondered if she should just boldly stride over beside the bed, bending down and take that organ into her hungry mouth.

Sally raised one dainty foot, about to cross the threshold when she heard the creak of a floorboard behind her. She froze, toes just brushing the hardwood. Swivelling her head, Sally saw that Esther was in the hallway.

"Watchca doing?" the other eighteen year old girl groggily asked Sally.

"Waking up Grandpa," Sally explained. "My Mom has been sending me up to do it for almost two weeks now."

Esther was now standing right behind Sally, still able to peer over Sally's shoulder into Grandpa's room. Sally felt the pop of breath as Esther gasped into her ear. Glancing back at Grandpa, Sally saw that his turgidity had increased, and his cock now flexed half hard, rising and falling on his thigh with each beat of his ancient but very healthy heart. That made Sally's mouth water even more, as she dreamed of sucking Grandpa to fullness.

"Grandpa, wake up," she said almost in a whisper.

This time, she did take a step into his room, despite Esther asking, "What is that, and why is it winking at us?"

Sally chuckled. She knew that Esther was inexperienced, which was not tragic- Sally herself had only learned about sex in the recent days of waking up Grandpa - but she would have thought that Beatrice's incessant teasing on the bus would have equipped her friend to realize that the thing attached to Grandpa's groin was a 'thingy', a 'cock'.

"It's winking because it is pleased to see us. That is Grandpa's pleasure stick -- it pleases him, and it pleases me. It can please you too if you want."

Esther gasped.

"B...bu...but... sex is wrong, unless you are married. And sex with your Grandpa is a carnal sin. You'll roast in hell for eternity."

Before Sally could respond, she heard Beatrice chuckle from some where behind Esther. Sally was also pretty sure that she saw a smile flicker across Grandpa's lips, though his eyes remained shut.

"You say that now but wait until you experience just how good it feels," Beatrice said. "Then you'll be singing a different tune. I bet that you'll be willing to do anything Mistress Sally commands in order to keep fucking Grandpa. Though sex with Sally, or her parents, is fun also."

"Grandpa, wake up, Esther needs a lesson," Sally spoke firmly, though, as she expected, Grandpa kept his eyes shut. His hand slowly stroked his cock, as if he was having a sex dream.

Sally licked her lips, hungry to take that meat into her mouth, and in her cunny, and finally perhaps up her ass. But as a good hostess, and a mistress in first bloom, she had a better idea.

"Beatrice, show Esther how Grandpa likes a nice wet warm mouth," she directed.

The voluptuous brunette brushed past Sally, hips making contact that seemed to promise more later.

"Grandpa, wake up," Beatrice giggled as she bent over, taking his erection in her fingers. She gave her rump a little shake to entertain Sally and provoke some sort of reaction out of Esther - whether shock or amusement, she did not really care. She may have sacrificed her sense of superiority to Sally, but the addition of Esther to their play gave Beatrice that sense of being a cat playing with a mouse again - as long as she did not cross whatever invisible line would bring out the tigress in Sally. Though Beatrice had learned that she enjoyed punishment, there must be a boundary not to be crossed, even if they had not defined it.

None of that really mattered in the moment, as Beatrice breathed across the tip of Grandpa's cock, watching how his slit yawned open as the air tickled his flesh. A bubble appeared in the gap and burst. Beatrice licked the residual moisture off the spongy flesh, exaggerating her tongue movements as she felt Esther step around Sally and lean down next to Beatrice for a better view. Apparently, curiosity had won out over shock.

Beatrice swivelled her head and gave Esther a quick wink before turning her attention back to the cock in her fist.

"I love the feeling of Grandpa's manhood throbbing in my hand," she whispered as she caressed the shaft, teasing the head with her thumb. "It would be the best part of the sleep over, if it wasn't for all the other fun things that Sally, and her parents have shared with me."

Beatrice's chuckle was equal parts evil and delicious. Sally felt the excitement surge through her spine and hoped that Esther was having the same feeling.

"We can show you more of them too, if you are interested," Sally added, stepping behind Esther and rubbing her guest's back. Sally's hand slowly stroked lower, until she massaged the divot at the base of Esther's spine, the spot where all the nerves ran from the brain down into the loins. Esther's hips began to twitch in response. Gradually, they started to rotate as Sally's palm cupped Esther's buttock while they watched Beatrice, who leaned lower and licked Grandpa's helmet all around the rim.

"Just like packing ice cream on a hot summer day," Sally sighed. Esther nodded in reply, never taking her eyes off what Beatrice was doing.

"Grandpa, wake up," Esther tried saying, the words stumbling over her teeth and out her lips.

With her hand caressing Esther, Sally could feel the nerves as her friend quivered slightly. She chose that moment to lift the hem of Esther's nightie. Sally curled one finger along Esther's taint, just touching the bottom of her wet slit. Another finger teased into Esther's anal cleavage, almost but not quite probing into the forbidden passage. Esther stiffened then, but relaxed as she watched Beatrice lower her lips around the bulb atop Grandpa's cock.

Sally felt the shiver run through Esther's body. She playfully nibbled Esther's ear, distracting Esther just enough that Sally was able to stroke Esther's flank and cup her breast, without distracting the naive guest from watching Beatrice's demonstration of how to wake up Grandpa. Sally grinned as she discovered that her friend's nipple was already stiff.

"Watch and learn," she purred into Esther's ear, her lips till close enough that she could feel her breath bounce back to her mouth.

"And feel..." Esther sighed, "...so good..."

Sally licked down Esther's jaw line to her chin, and then drooped her lips to the point of Esther's shoulder, nibbling the flesh. Esther shuddered, her fingers trailing to her cunny, but never took her eyes off of Beatrice and Grandpa. The voluptuous lass had taken the old man's ancient appendage deep into her throat and was busily bobbing up and down, her spittle obvious on the shaft each time she raised up far enough that only the helmet remained enclosed in her cheek.

The finger that Sally had used to tease the bottom of Esther's cunny crept upwards, meeting Esther's own digit just as Sally located Esther's clit. The two youngsters jousted playfully, making that pearl dance.

"Don't you love how full Beatrice's lips look around that cock? Imagine how they would feel sucking on your clit," Sally murmured. She loved how that made Esther quake a bit harder.

"Or maybe you're too busy thinking about how great Grandpa's cock might feel stretching out your cunny?" Sally giggled. "Couldn't blame you if that is where your mind has gone. Believe me, it feels great. And there is something special about the first time. I feel so privileged that I might get to watch the moment when he pushes his meat into your opening, spreading your swollen lower lips until he slides fully up inside you."

Esther's chin bobbed just a teeny bit in agreement. Her eyes remained locked on Beatrice. Esther's tormentor was gradually swallowing all of Grandpa's cock, lowering her mouth slightly, then pulling up, then lowering a bit further until she had the entire length in her mouth, her lips encircling the root.

"Should we let him come in Beatrice's mouth, so that we can kiss her, and swap his seed back and forth? Or do you need to fuck him first? I'm pretty sure he can stay hard even if he pumps a load into her throat, but it should be your call, being your first time and all."

Esther stood silently, barely breathing. Her juices dripped onto the hardwood floor.

"Can I suck his seed out of your cunny after he fills it up, please?" Sally asked. "Though I guess we better give Beatrice a taste too, since she is fluffing him up so nicely. And maybe after breakfast, Daddy might spray some cream on Beatrice's luscious tits, so we can lick them clean?"

"You play with your Daddy too?" Esther asked, amazed.

"And Mom joins in too."

Beatrice ran her tongue up Grandpa's shaft from the root to the ridge beneath his helmet. She ran her tongue slowly along that rim.

"I love how her mouth looks, her lips are so full and ripe- look how her bottom lip curls as it slides along that ridge," Esther said with some hesitancy. "I wish that I could try that."

"Well, I think you should fuck Grandpa first. Then if Dad has time, you can suck him. If not, Grandpa will recover pretty quickly and I'm sure he would love to let you get some practice."

Sally teased Esther's nipples, which made Esther giggle. Sally enjoyed how her friend started to squirm even harder due to the combination of anticipation and stimulation.

"I've never seen a guy's thingy before. Do they always pulse like that?"

"Only when they are excited to see a pretty woman. Or, dreaming of pretty women, I guess, because Grandpa often wakes up throbbing. And then, the more attention we give it, the more it throbs."

"Does it throb inside you?"

Sally slid three fingers inside Esther's cunny, stretching the virgin hole, making sure that there was no hymen to impede Grandpa's entry.

'It feels so great, you might almost think that's the best part," she responded, "except the absolute best is when it gushes out great gobs of goo."

Sally giggled. "that's even better than having someone lick the cream pie out of your cunny."

"Cream pie? What's that?"

"That's when the mix of his seed and your juices starts to leak out of you. It tastes delicious, so a lot of us like to eat it. The gal filled with the cream gets a great tongue lashing, including lots of clitty action, so it is a real win for everybody involved."

"Will you eat the cream pie out of me?" Esther asked tentatively.

"Of course, I'd love to."

"I think I'd like that. And thinking of it helps me be less afraid of taking that into my cunny. How will it ever fit?"

"Your cunny is way more stretchy than you expect. Grandpa's cock isn't even extremely big- I'm told it is longer than average, but my Dad's is way fatter- and it is the girth that is tougher to take than the length, I think. That's part of the reason why starting here with Grandpa is the best."

Beatrice paused in her careful bathing of Grandpa's erection to contribute a smile and a wink. Her fingers were busy in her own cunt.

"Grandpa, wake up," Beatrice giggled, "I think Esther is ready to fuck you."

"He doesn't need to wake up for her to ride him," Sally pointed out, "and I think that's the best way for a virgin to start.