Grandpa, Wake Up Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you just say that because that was your first position," Beatrice replied.

Sally blushed, but then she stepped away from Esther long enough to give Beatrice six quick slaps on the rear.

"Behave, bitch," Sally warned.

"Yes mistress," Beatrice obediently replied, but she waggled her ass naughtily as well. Sally took the invitation and spanked her classmate harder, until Beatrice whimpered for real.

Ether gasped, but she also stepped closer for a better look. Her finger joined Sally's digit and they jousted around Esther's engorged clit. Esther's other hand caressed her breast, first gently palming the flesh, but quickly progressing to tweaking the nipple, pulling the nub hard away from the mound. When Sally glanced at this, she wondered whether Esther had hidden sexual depths that deserved further exploration.

Sally was more than willing to go on the hunt. She could hardly wait to nibble on Esther's labia; to lick the edges of her slit; to tease Esther's clit with teeth and tongue before drawing it deep into her cheek to really make it dance.

The two young women moaned in unison as they watched Beatrice capture a bubble of fluid that emerged from Grandpa's slit. The cock sucking woman lifted her head, turned and smiled up at her classmates, teasingly displaying her treasure before slurping it into her throat.

"Grandpa tastes creamy, but a little salty," Beatrice said, lifting her mouth clear again and making eye contact with Esther. "After he fills you up, and Sally and I lick you clean, we can kiss, and you can get a taste."

"Or she can get a more pure sense of his flavour by licking his meat clean while we clean her," Sally suggested.

She felt the excitement about that possibility flow through Esther's body. The youngster was quivering, more than ready to climb up on the mattress and lose her virginity.

Suspecting that Beatrice would not quit playing with Grandpa's cock until forced to move, Sally nudged Esther until her knees hit the side of the bed. The act of Esther's knees buckling in reflexive response allowed Sally to place a hand in the small of Esther's back and push her up onto the mattress beside Grandpa.

"Grandpa, wake up, Esther is ready to ride you."

His eyes remained closed, but his hips flexed, lifting slightly off the mattress, thrusting his cock up into the air, as the slit in the tip twitched, more precum oozing out, which Beatrice hungrily licked clean.

It took a couple of swift swats by Sally on Beatrice's rear to convince the vixen to move so that her head resting on Grandpa's chest, her fist still slowly stroking his cock.

"Climb on facing me," Beatrice begged. "I want to see the moment when this meat presses into your slit."

"Maybe Grandpa will finally wake up in that moment too. He seems to love it every time he enjoys deflowering a fresh young virgin."

"After all those decades with just your Grandma Edna's sloppy old stretched out cunt, you must have been an extra special treat," Beatrice suggested.

"It wasn't always just Edna," Sally responded, guiding Esther as she spoke, positioning her knees on either side of Grandpa's thighs. "I know that they let him deflower my Mom, and I bet that Edna liked to watch him with other women too."

"Your Grandma Edna sounds cool. No wonder you miss her so much."

"It just isn't the same without the bed bumping against the shared wall half the night." As Sally said that, she finally realized that she should not be upset that Beatrice had snuck into Grandpa's bed, just sad that she had slept through the wall thumping.

"Well, at least she seems to have passed her perverted genetics along to you."

"And that's a good thing," Sally agreed, giggling.

Then she turned her attention back to Esther, who had listened quietly to the exchange while crouched over Grandpa's erect cock, her nervousness betrayed by a slight trembling.

"Grandpa, wake up, I'm about to lower Esther onto your hardness. You are going to miss the look on her face as a man's meat penetrates her petals for the first time."

"Not to mention that you are already missing seeing how her pretty little titties are quivering in anticipation," Beatrice added. "Her nipples are so stiff; they are just begging to be nibbled."

Beatrice took her own advice and rose up to draw one of Esther's nubbins into her lips, applying just a touch of teeth. That sent a flow of fluids out of Esther's loins, coating Grandpa's cock.

"That looks tasty," Sally said as she took Esther's remaining nipple into her lips.

Somehow, Esther managed to keep bouncing up and down on Grandpa's cock throughout this assault on her tits. His hips had started bouncing back to thrust his tool deep into her young depths, but his eyes still remained shut.

Esther's hands reach behind the heads of her classmates, holding their mouths to her tits.

"Don't stop, please, keep going," she moaned.

Sally placed a palm on her chum's flat stomach, feeling the spasms building as Esther's muscles started to milk Grandpa's meat. She knew that this deflowering was not about to last much longer.

Sure enough, in a moment Esther screamed, "Grandpa, wake up, I'm about to explode."

Esther arched her back then, pushing her loins down hard as if trying to shove Grandpa through the mattress. Her fingers still grasped handfuls of hair, forcing Sally and Beatrice to share the moment.

Grandpa was thrusting his hips up off the mattress, burying his meat to the hilt. Esther's hips instinctively stared rotating around the weapon, increasing her pleasure. Esther arched her back, growling in ecstasy.

"If Grandpa is still asleep, that noise will surely wake him up," Sally's Mom commented from the doorway. "Hurry up and finish before breakfast gets cold."

Sally snaked a finger further down Esther's belly, seeking to stimulate her clit, and end the adventure, since it soon would be time for breakfast. She smiled around Esther's nipple when she discovered that Beatrice had beaten her to the spot. Sally just kept her arm moving, finding Grandpa's balls, which were drawn up tight to his groin as his hips thrust more forcefully up into Esther's cunt.

With confidence that belied her limited experience, Sally moved her digit lower, pressing into the cleft between Grandpa's withered buttocks, finding his sphincter and gently entering his forbidden passage. One stab at his prostate and she felt the gush as his seed burst up through his shaft to paint Esther's inner walls.

Esther shuddered and screamed without restraint, "Ohmigawd, how could they say sex is bad. Being filled with Grandpa's stuff is the greatest feeling ever." By the last words, she was panting for breath.

She leaned back, her head falling on Grandpa's shoulder. She wriggled her hips as the final spurts of fluid filled her further.

"Grandpa, wake up, I want to lick you clean while Sally and Beatrice take turns on the cream pie inside of me."

"May I have a turn too?" Sally's Mom asked.

Esther nodded excitedly in response. Though she was sure that Sally and Beatrice had been fast learners, the idea of this older experienced woman loving her labia made an aftershock shake her young spine.

Sally brought her finger to her lips and licked Esther's essence off of the tip.

"She tastes so fine that I can't blame you for wanting a taste, Mom."

Beatrice said to Sally, "Mistress, may I help?"

Sally nodded. Beatrice then eased Esther's hips up just enough to free Grandpa's slimy shaft.

Sally's Mom swiftly stepped closely and fell to her knees next to the mattress. As the three young women looked on, she licked the underside of her father's sticky prick, starting from the root and smoothly sliding her tongue to the rim of the helmet. She then gently took the base in her fingers, guiding the tip to her lips.

The youngsters watched intently as Sally's Mom displayed her experience, slurping her own father's half erect equipment into her throat in a single swallow.

She popped up for air just long enough to say, "I love the familiar flavour of my Daddy' dick, but that extra essence of Esther elevates the experience elegantly."

All three girls giggled at the alliteration.

Grandpa sighed slightly, and raised one hand to grasp his daughter's hair, pushing her mouth back down until the girls could see his bulb bulging in her cheek. His eyes remained shut.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally giggled. "I know that Mom is a great cocksucker, but you don't want to miss Beatrice and I eating out Esther. We need to get going on that before too much of your seed spills out of her slit."

As the classmates rearranged themselves, Mom began sucking on her father's balls, one at a time.

"You go first, "Sally instructed Beatrice, who had been waiting obediently. "I want to watch for a bit."

The voluptuous brunette needed no further urging before lowering her lips to Esther's swollen labia. For someone just initiated into sex a couple of mornings ago, Beatrice seemed to be a very enthusiastic muff diver. Esther squirmed in excitement, reaching her hands down to grasp Beatrice's hair, urging her former bully to worship at the altar of her wetness more wildly, while turning her head to continue watching Sally's Mom's careful cleaning of Grandpa's cock.

Sally fingered her own clit and nipples, while splitting her gaze between the two exhibitions of eager eating.

"She looks so talented." Sally drew her Mom's attention to their guest's oral skills.

Mom's mouth was too busy to answer. Grandpa was now moaning, and Esther was groaning.

Beatrice began stroking Esther's soggy cunt as she licked it, toying with Esther's clit, teasing it with the tip of her thumb at first, and then finger fucking the slit with one, two, three digits. Sally's Mom kept licking her father's cock and balls, while reaching cross to fondle Esther's nipple. Sally found herself jealous, wishing that it was her tit that her mother was touching. She gave her head a shake, telling herself not to be silly, to just enjoy the entire experience.

At that moment, Esther reached over and touched Sally's hip, hand running up Sally's torso until Esther was softly hefting Sally's firm young breast. Sally shivered with the familiar feel of impending orgasm.

"I need a taste now," she said as she dragged Beatrice's face free of its treasure.

Sally placed a palm on each of Beatrice's chubby cheeks, drawing her guest's face to her lips. Sally's tongue pushed hungrily past Beatrice's teeth, rolling roughly around inside the cheeks.

"Mmmm," Sally said, pulling back again, "That does taste great. So different from how Grandpa's seed tastes on its own. Now I need to find out how Esther tastes when she is fresh. I'll have to eat her again before she goes home, but first- my turn..."

Without pausing, Sally dove forward, her lips closing around Esther's upright clit.

Beatrice shifted over to play with Esther's nipples, and to pepper her classmate with random kisses all over her face, neck and chest, never taking her eyes off of Sally for long.

As Sally finally stopped nibbling Esther's nubbin, her Mom also decided that Grandpa's cock must be clean enough, because she removed her lips and rested her head on his thigh, watching her daughter's muff diving close up. She was impressed by and proud of Sally's talents as she slurped Grandpa's seed out of Esther's slit.

Esther obviously enjoyed the treat, her nipples popping out even further from her modest mounds, her hips wriggling below Sally's head, her fingers grasping Sally's hair to urge her hostess to greater efforts.

Mom reached over and toyed with Esther's right nipple, first flicking it from the side to watch it bobble side to side, then from the bottom, then in rough figure eights. Then she grasped the rubber flesh in her fingers and softly tugged on it. That made Esther's hips start to bump up and down under Sally's mouth. Sally however never missed a beat.

"That's my girl," she muttered with pride. As Beatrice reached over and copied Sally's Mom's tactics with Esther's left nipple, Mom smiled and cooed, "Grandpa, wake up, you're missing all the fun."

His eyes still stayed shut.

Esther began rocking more vigorously as Sally continued munching enthusiastically. Beatrice leaned in closer and took Esther's left nipple between her teeth, tugging it away from the rest of the tit. Sally's Mom was not about to be outdone, so after giving her own father's still half hard cock a quick kiss, she copied Beatrice, nibbling on Esther's right nipple.

Without warning or shouting, Esther shook the bed with an explosive orgasm.

She then threw her arms wide above her head, grabbing hold of the headboard until her shaking stopped.

"OHMIGAWD, that is the best feeling ever. I need more of that later, and often. But for now, thank you so much for licking me clean." She turned slightly as Sally eased off of her lower body. "And thank you, Grandpa, for taking my virginity. It is so wonderful to feel like a woman."

Sally crawled up, intending to make good on her promise to kiss Esther with a tongue still slimy with the mixed fluids, but she froze when another voice spoke.

"Grandpa, wake up," this time the voice came from the doorway, was louder and more insistent.

Grandpa finally stopped ignoring the demands and opened his eyes.

"Edna, dear, what's going on?" he demanded.

"Grandma has passed to be with the Lord," Sally answered. "It's my job to wake you up now, Grandpa."

"And we all came in to help her out," Esther giggled.

"And she does a fine job of it, you all do," Sally's Dad added from the doorway. "So much so that I want a turn later, after chores. But first, I came upstairs to tell you that Sally's other Grandpa just called. My father is planning to come visit and stay over tonight."