All Comments on 'Grandpa's '55 Chevy Ch. 03'

by 51Woodie

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Interesting chapter!

5

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

This fantasy just keeps getting better and better! I am sure the grammar natzies will find fault but nothing that caused me any distraction. Well developed, well written and an easy absorbing read. I really liked your balanced rick solution to their continued relationship. Well played! I will hate to see it end but that appears to be a bit in the future yet. Still lots to do on the old Chevy!

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

SAGE

HargaHargaabout 3 years ago

Great story. Hot cars and beautiful women always make a great story but Mindy's confession means it's probably doomed. Cheaters are going to cheat and even people who swear they love their partners, will cheat. It's the number 3 constant in the universe behind death and taxes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very nice story progression here. Looking forward to the following chapters as the Chevy gets restored and their love deepens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
marvelous romance story

Excellent plot, well-developed characters, and descriptive (if rather too short) love scenes make this story a top-notch romance, a genre more difficult to master than some of the others. The author has done an excellent job with this story, and it most certainly should be continued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user51Woodie@51Woodie
I love old cars, my wife and sex.... in no particular order

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES