Grandpa's Christmas Treat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, grandpa," said Lily, "that was beautiful."

Moving towards the couch, Bill sat next to Lily, taking her hand in his, he raised it to his lips and kissed it. "I meant every word baby; nothing that you have done has lowered my opinion of you in the slightest."

Rose rolled her eyes, "What is this? Where are the cameras? Is this some "B" movie you're shooting?"

"Very funny, Rose," said Bill, "now, I thought today we would start with a walk in the woods, comeback for some lunch, put the presents under the tree and spend the evening either watching a film or two or playing games."

"Sounds good to me gramps. You in, Rose?" asked Lily.

"Yeah, spose," she responded, looking at the "love-birds" seated side by side on the couch, "Unless you two would like to be alone; wouldn't want to be a gooseberry."

Now it was Lily's turn to roll her eyes. "There's no way we want to leave you out of things Rose; this is our Christmas together and we want you to be a part of it."

"Okay, get your wellies and coats on, we can check out the lights on the farms as we go towards the woods," said Bill, organising the girls, "We'll even pass Davy's folks place, we can drop by if you like Rose -- you can wish him a merry Christmas."

Once everyone was ready, Bill led the way down the street, the houses thinning out as they got closer to the woods. All the houses were decorated, some more so than others, and they enjoyed watching as the younger kids played snowball fights outdoors.

"This is the Jennings farm Rose; did you want to pop in and see Davy?" asked Bill.

"If you're sure they won't mind, gramps," responded Rose, looking at her grandpa uncertainly.

"They will welcome us with open arms honey. Paddy and I go back more than thirty years; we even dated the same girls, not at the same time of course. Come on, we'll probably have a drink with them and you can do your flirting with Davy."

Ringing the doorbell, Bill was virtually dragged into the house when Paddy opened the door.

"Moira, Moira love -- guess who's just called by?"

His wife rushed from the kitchen, "Bill love, come here and give me a kiss -- I miss those lips of yours!"

The roar of laughter that escaped Paddy's mouth took both girls by surprise but Rose was soon being led into the house by Davy, who had come to the door after hearing Bill's name. Alone on the doorstep, Lily followed her sister in, soon being hugged by Paddy, Moira and their two other sons, Steve and Ricky. It wasn't long before the men were all in possession of a glass of bourbon, while the ladies were offered red or white wine. The room was filled with chatter, Lily was cornered by Steve and Ricky, each trying to outdo each other in witty remarks as Lily noticed Rose disappear from the room with Davy. Bill was deep in conversation with Paddy and Moira and appeared not to notice Rose and Davy exit the room, but shortly after, Lily noticed Paddy go to make a move towards the door; she was slightly surprised when she noticed Bill tug on his arm and whisper something to him.

After about ten minutes, Bill went to the door and called out. "Rose, you need to come down now, we'll be leaving soon and you haven't even spoken to our hosts."

There was a muffled curse from upstairs and soon Rose was making her way down the stairs, her hands running through her hair trying to get it tidy. Bill noticed that the zip on her jeans was undone and whispered to her. She quickly pulled it up before entering the main room where Paddy gave her a knowing look. It was a couple of minutes before Davy emerged and, when he did, it was plain for all to see that his t-shirt was on back-to-front.

His siblings burst into laughter when they saw him, "Poor old Davy can't dress himself properly," announced Ricky, as they watched Davy and Rose's faces both turn crimson, "Is that what you were doing upstairs Rose, helping our Davy get dressed?"

Everyone, apart from the butts of the joke, joined in the laughter with Paddy giving his youngest a playful swat on the head.

"Daft boy," he said, "you'd never be any good at subterfuge."

They finished up their drinks and went around saying their goodbyes. Both Steve and Ricky insisted on giving Lily their numbers, in case she felt like some company while she was at Bill's. She assured them that she wouldn't, but took the numbers out of politeness.

Once outside, Bill asked, "So, did you have fun with Davy upstairs, Rose? I hope you made the most of your ten minutes as you have to wait till Boxing Day now, before you have any more time together."

"Gramps!" exclaimed Rose, "we were only kissing."

"Interesting, so what was he kissing that needed your zip to be undone, I wonder," he smiled at her as he took his granddaughters by the hands and led them into the woods.

They walked for about ninety minutes, crunching through the freshly laid snow, taking in the fresh winter air as they chatted about the girls' thoughts of what they would do once they completed their hairdressing course. The area their parents lived in was flush with hairdressing salons and they both thought they would have to try a new area or maybe doing mobile hairdressing, visiting people in their homes.

"Well, we've only got old Ma Greene's here and with the new estate that's being developed, I imagine that there will be a lot more demand soon," chipped in Bill.

"You're just saying that to try to see more of Lily, gramps, you can't fool me," responded Rose.

"Well, let's just say that would be an added bonus, Rose -- but if either, or both, of you decided to give it a try, you'd be more than welcome to come live with me -- save you accommodation costs."

The girls started chatting animatedly about the possibility of setting up a salon locally, knowing that it would be very difficult to get off the ground where their mum and dad lived due to the established hairdressers already in existence and the general loyalty of women to their hairdresser, once they had found one that styled their hair how they wanted it. Lily slowed their pace deliberately so that Bill was soon striding quite a distance ahead. Once she decided that he was sufficiently out of earshot, she turned to Rose.

"Sis, can I ask you a question? And it has to stay between us, totally just between us."

Looking at her sister with a mixture of concern and curiosity, Rose said, "Don't tell me the old goat has given you some nasty little itching down below?"

"Rose! Grandpa is not an old goat and no, it's nothing like that, but you have to promise first!"

"Okay, Lily -- whatever you say. What's the big secret?"

Starting very tentatively, Lily gradually managed to get her words out into a coherent sentence, "Umm -- well -- it's -- I was wondering -- have you ever had anal sex?"

Rose grabbed her sister's arm and stopped her in her tracks, "He wants to put his monster cock in your arse? Wow -- the dirty old goat." Then she looked into Lily's eyes, "The answer sis, is yes, I've had anal a few times -- I actually enjoy it but obviously I've never had one as big as you say gramps is. I suppose, as long as he does it carefully, takes his time -- there's no reason why he shouldn't be able to get a few inches into you, but I doubt you could take his full length."

They looked up when they heard Bill calling their names; starting to walk again quite briskly until they had caught him up.

"Sorry gramps," said Lily, "we got so involved in discussing the possibility of opening a salon locally, we just stopped walking."

"No problem girls. I was just getting a bit lonely without my two favourite granddaughters!" said Bill.

"Your only granddaughters," corrected Rose, as she gave her grandpa a playful pat on his backside.

He took hold of both their arms and walked with them, continuing their circuit of the woods until they arrived at his back door.

"We going in the back?" asked Rose, almost unable to control a snigger.

"Yeah, that way we can leave our wellies on the porch here to dry off," said Grandpa, eyeing her suspiciously, "Is there something on your mind, Rose?" he asked.

"Oh, right, I see -- no, nothing on my mind gramps," she said, giving him one of her sweetest smiles.

Bill removed his boots and went inside, "I'm making some coffee -- either of you two want a cup?"

"Yes, please," they both responded, almost in unison.

Lily gave Rose a warning look, "I asked you not to say anything," she reprimanded her.

"What? I didn't! It was a perfectly innocent question, sis."

"Really? So why were you almost grinning like the Cheshire cat? No more Rose, please -- that conversation was in confidence."

"Okay Lily, I promise -- sorry, but it was too good an opportunity to resist."

The girls went indoors and removed their coats, hats and scarves, hanging them on grandpa's coat rack. They then walked into the living room and found a corny Christmas romance to watch while they waited for grandpa to bring in the coffees.

When he entered, he set down the tray with three coffees and a plate of cookies on and asked the girls to move apart, so that he could sit in the middle.

"Don't want to let it appear that there is any favouritism girls," he lowered himself between them, placing a hand on each of their knees as he sat, "So, what's this film like?"

"Just one of your standard Christmas romances pops," answered Rose, "girl meets boy, girl dates boy, ex-girlfriend shows up all contrite -- you know, they all live happily ever after in the end."

They settled down to watch the movie, sipping their steaming hot coffees and nibbling at the cookies. Rose's attention was split between the movie and her grandpa's hands. Whilst the one nearest her, when not holding his coffee, remained rested on her knee, she could see that the hand nearest Lily was stroking her thigh, the nape of her neck or toying with her hair.

"Would you like me to go up to my room for an hour or so?" she eventually enquired.

"No, Rose, don't be silly. Sorry, sis -- grandpa, keep your hands under control, while we're in company," Lily chided, "actually, go and sit in your chair -- that way temptations out of reach."

Bill gave Rose an annoyed look as he got up and moved to his chair, mumbling to himself.

Rose shuffled along the couch, next to her sister, "This is better sis, we shouldn't let a man get between us."

"You've changed your tune, Rose. If Chris were here, we wouldn't see you for dust as you two sprinted to the bedroom!" answered Lily.

"Well, like I said earlier, I've decided to dump him. It was good while it lasted but I know what you said is true sis, I can't trust him as far as I could throw him," as she spoke, Rose laid her head on her sister's shoulder, her eyes looking down Lily's top at her cleavage.

When the film finished, Bill said, "Okay, time for the presents to go under the tree -- and I'll organise some food when that's done."

While Bill and Lily went to their rooms and gathered up the presents to bring down, Rose made her way to the kitchen and poured herself a vodka and coke, having no presents to collect. Lily was checking that all her presents had labels on; true enough they all said from Lily and Rose except for the two to grandpa. She added a couple of extra kisses to each of Bill's presents before picking the pile up and making her way downstairs.

When she entered the living room, Bill was already busy placing presents beneath the tree. She joined him, on her knees and started placing her presents in position. With the final one, she reached across Bill, grazing his groin with her hand; on the return journey, she just let her hand rest in his lap, stroking his cock through his trousers, enjoying the feeling of him growing under her touch.

Just then Rose walked into the room, "Love's young dream," she announced, taking a swig from her glass, "You two can't help yourselves, can you? I really feel like a third wheel in this place."

Lily rose to her feet, "I'm sorry Rosie, we don't mean to make you feel like that -- come here, have a hug."

Walking into her sister's open arms, Rose closed her arms around Lily's waist, pressing herself up against her sister, breast to breast, kissing her neck as she lowered her hands to Lily's butt.

"Hey, sis, I think you may have had too much to drink already," said Lily, moving Rose's hands back up to her back, "I'm not a guy you know."

"Oh, I know that Lily -- you wouldn't have these beauties if you were a guy, would you?" as she moved her hands around and gave her sister's breasts a gentle squeeze.

"Rose -- what on earth has come over you? Gramps -- I think she needs a strong coffee as soon as," stated Lily, stepping backwards to remove Rose's hands from her breasts.

"Oh Lily, don't be such a prude. Davy got me all worked up and then watching you and gramps swooning over each other -- I just need a bit of action," Rose stated, as she turned and looked at Bill, "and gramps seems to be enjoying the show!"

True enough, Bill had remained on his knees, watching the pair of them, a huge grin on his face.

"Well, most guys like to see a bit of girl-on-girl action -- and when it's two beauties like you, what more could a man ask for?" he commented, "but Rose -- you should stop if your sister doesn't feel the same way."

"What about you then gramps? You up for a bit of the real Rose, as opposed to the false Rose you've already bedded?" taking another swig from her drink, she sat unsteadily on the couch.

Bill looked at Lily who was giving her sister daggers, then he responded, "I think that is a discussion for when you are a bit more sober, young lady. You had plenty of chances to enjoy some moments with me but you never seemed interested until your sister got into my bed; now you're interested? Or is it the drink talking?"

"Whatever," came her response, as she put her legs up on the couch, stretching out.

Having finished the presents under the tree, Bill hung a couple of stockings on the mantelpiece.

"When you going to fill those, pops?" asked Lily.

"Oh, the stockings don't get filled until Santa's been," he smiled at her.

"Well, Santa is going to have to sneak out of bed while Lily's asleep then isn't he," slurred Rose, her eyelids half closed.

Taking the almost empty glass from Rose's hand, Lily placed it on the coffee table. Then she moved a cushion behind Rose's head, to make her comfortable.

"Thanks sis," mumbled Rose, her eyes almost fully closed now.

"Now would seem a good time for me to move my things into your room gramps; if that is still alright?" Lily asked.

"Sure honey, you go right ahead. I'm going to get some fresh wood for the fire and get it lit, we don't want Rose waking up cold, do we?"

They each went their separate ways; Lily upstairs and Bill out the back to his woodpile.

In her bedroom Lily started to gather up her clothes but all the time her mind was on what her sister had done. She wondered if Rose had ever been with another girl; it would certainly be news to Lily, but if she hadn't, surely, she wouldn't be feeling her up the way she had. Her mind recalled the moments when Rose's hands had touched her, a warm feeling welled up inside her as she recalled her sister's hands on her breasts. "Don't be silly," she chided herself, "you're straight, you like cocks -- you have never shown any interest in another girl in your life."

Gathering up the logs, Bill made his way inside, replaying the events that had just happened in front of him, time and again in his mind. His cock was fully erect in his trousers as he thought of his two granddaughters making out. As he walked into the living room, his eyes settled on Rose, the instigator of the events that he had found so arousing, fast asleep on the couch. He made the fire and lit it, using pieces of paper to let the flames catch, until he was satisfied that it was burning nicely.

Turning back to look at Rose, he walked over to her and gathered her up in his arms, carrying her upstairs to her room. He lay her down on the bed and gazed at her, so serene, so beautiful in his eyes. He wanted to lay down beside her, to cuddle up to her, to let his hands roam over her passive body; but he thought about Lily and what that might do to her. He decided to "make her comfortable" and then to leave her sleep; so, he grabbed the sides of her jumper and pulled it up, gradually revealing her bra-covered breasts. He licked his lips unwittingly as he continued to pull the jumper up and over her head, looking down at her young, firm, half-naked body. He had intended to stop there but his inner instinct took over; he undid the button on her jeans, then the zip, grabbing her jeans and pulling them down and off, his eyes fixated on the crotch of her sexy, purple, lacy panties. They were snug on her and he could clearly see her camel toe pressed up against them.

He thought about copping a feel and immediately chastised himself. "If Rose wants it to happen, hopefully it will," he said to himself as he pulled a blanket over her, kissed her cheek and left the room.

He went to his bedroom where he found Lily finishing putting her clothes away in what had been the empty wardrobe. He took in how full it looked now.

"Looks like you've brought enough clothes for the rest of winter and for spring!" he declared, as he sat on the bed, watching her lithe young body moving around, "I've just put Rose to bed. Hopefully she will sleep it off and we can have some time together later."

"Well, why don't we have some time to ourselves right now," said Lily, "with Rose asleep, what better time for us to spend some precious time together?"

She walked towards him, sashaying her hips, as she did; her hands pulling at the sides of her top and dragging it over her head.

"Fuck, but you're sexy Lily," he mumbled, as he watched her approach.

When she was within reach, he grabbed her arm and pulled her onto him, his lips kissing the flesh of her breasts as his hands fumbled at the clasp of her bra.

"Yes, pops, yes," she whispered as she let herself relax into his arms. She reached down between his thighs and felt his manhood.

"Wow, is this just from me? Or did you get excited with Rose?" she enquired.

Bill looked at her a bit guiltily, "A bit of both if I'm honest Lily. Though to be fair, I've been rock hard since watching the two of you embrace downstairs."

"Yeah, the less said about that the better," said Lily, as she pulled his zip down and fished his cock out, "Now, this bad boy needs my special attention."

She lowered her mouth and licked at the tip, her eyes staring into her grandpa's; she smiled as she saw his reaction, his mouth opening as he let out a groan, his hand reaching down and grabbing a handful of her hair. She opened her mouth and took the tip in, licking at his nob as her lips closed around his cock; one hand moved to his balls and gave them a squeeze, causing him to buck his hips, forcing his cock further into her mouth.

Lily nearly gagged as his cock hit the back of her throat, but she managed to suppress the need to take it out; she paused, catching her breath, and then she started working her mouth along his length, letting her saliva coat his shaft as she licked and sucked his cock. Bill was now laying on his back, groaning as her sweet mouth tortured his cock; he wanted, no, he needed to cum, but her touches were too light, too teasing, keeping him permanently on the edge. He grabbed her hair again, pulling her harder onto his cock as, in his mind, he pictured Lily and Rose naked, making out, their bodies entwined, their mouths on each other's pussies. Just then he groaned, as he shot a load of cum into Lily's mouth, stream after stream of cum firing against the back of her throat and beyond. He let her hair go and flopped back onto the bed, spent and satiated, his needs fulfilled.